Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: Santhworld - The Mysteries of Nepris Project  (Read 144936 times)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #300 on: 03 May 2011, 19:45:38 »

For free, Oni? Didn't you know, that the one who finishes this game first has to compose the next one ?  grin

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 103

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 03 May 2011, 20:40:36 »

For Nepris III
- extra shops
- crafting
- multi player
- different playable races and tribes

:D

Not half greedy, am I? evil

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #302 on: 03 May 2011, 21:49:58 »

Oh Dek, I'm glad that I have not so many choices here, puzzling out the story and mastering the fights as they are is enough for me - there is a weapon choice and multiple choices how to distribute your skillpoints. The story is the important thing, not so much the fights, at least for me, though they are an important part and I enjoy them also of course (the pleasure which lies in being afraid ;) )
Crafting would not really add, but distract from the story.

My daughter complained, that she could not be a mage (her main char in WoW is a sweet little gnome mage), but I think it is a genial solution to have Jeremy so you can do magic, you have a companion to talk to and who allows some interesting communication.

Jeremy is so sweet, I love him.   heart The conversations are great, my only wish would be to have some more, even if they do not further the story and give no hints.

It is a pity I can't play all day! :(

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 64

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 03 May 2011, 22:12:06 »

Taking the Sigil of Fire:

...you feel as if your hole body...

should be "whole"

Ath

"I don't care what you did as a boy."
"Well, I did nothing as a girl, so there goes my childhood." - Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, The Gay Divorcee, 1934.
The Life and Works of Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Kalta'hnk - My ramblings on anything to do with the Glandorians - The Glandorian Men (Proposal)
Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 03 May 2011, 22:42:19 »

Sorry Talia for the confusion ... it was meant as a joke. ... thus the  :D and evil

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #305 on: 04 May 2011, 02:07:52 »

Stupid question to all those who miss "options at the combobox selecton", e.g. when you want to save or load... Don't  you see a vertical scrollbar? Otherwise: Please show me a screenshot and point out what exactly you think is missing... What e.g. do you mean with "move the button", Talia? nerd Because all a keyboard selection actually does is select something in the combo selection, so it's definitely there.

@Dek: You can type LOOK item as well, works just the same.
« Last Edit: 04 May 2011, 02:11:35 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 04 May 2011, 02:40:36 »

A similar issue: Jeremy shows me the Pit in the lab. and does his evil laugh. I have the thing "What is it for?", hit enter, and get "You cannot find any _CHAR_1_1 here to examine. Better try something else."

Hit enter again=conversation continues hitchless.

Ath

EDIT: Typo Ath on the case; just gone down from there to the level below: "There's something in your voice one might call panick" No "k" in panic.

EDIT2: Just beat Black Slimer (fled) and hit "continue" after the "But then..."  and got: You cannot find any BATTLE_WIN_1 to examine here. Enter is fine after that.

EDIT3: At the elevator (where all the slime got off) the slime that remains "her reeks foul and disgusting" (no "e" in "Here" and adjectives instead of adverbs)
« Last Edit: 04 May 2011, 02:52:31 by Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr » Logged

"Well, I did nothing as a girl, so there goes my childhood." - Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, The Gay Divorcee, 1934.
Kalta'hnk - My ramblings on anything to do with the Glandorians - The Glandorian Men (Proposal)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #307 on: 04 May 2011, 03:20:09 »

Question, Ath:

- I assume you still got the whole dialogue when Jeremy shows you the pit, because the story obviously could continue later.
- This confirms my theory that you have slight connection problems, because you can load the file on the second try. Personally I had no such problem whatsoever when playing the online version. Didn't hear anything from Shabakuk in this regard either.
- General question to all players: Have you had problems like "You cannot find any _CHAR_1_1 here to examine. Better try something else." If so, how often?

All other small typo problems everybody mentioned in this thread were now fixed.

Also: New Santhworld program version is now on the server!

New are the following things:
- 2 new male avatars (thanks to Bard Judith) clap clap clap
- 2 new female avatars (again, thanks to Judy, and Talia contributed her old character portrait for general use) clap
(@Talia: Maybe the Talia portrait could use a bit more shadows on the face, like at the eyes, nose, near the hair, top of the neck -  maybe give that a try? See Judy's pics for comparison. I guess with some minor changes you can make the pic even better.)

<a href="http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_male7.swf" target="_blank">http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_male7.swf</a> <a href="http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_male8.swf" target="_blank">http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_male8.swf</a>

<a href="http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_female7.swf" target="_blank">http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_female7.swf</a> <a href="http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_female8.swf" target="_blank">http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_female8.swf</a>

And: I already have another one by Judy, but the program is not ready yet to support only a picture addition for one gender. Will come, though, don't worry!

- Also new: At the character overview you now have additional tooltip texts at every caption, just move over the words with your mouse (Damage, Stamina etc.) and you get more details on everything! Hope you like :)

Oh, BTW: To make sure that the new program is loaded, please open this page and make sure to see the loading percentage at the beginning. If you don't please refresh the page (usually Ctrl+F5)! Thanks!

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #308 on: 04 May 2011, 03:34:19 »

Ah yes, and for our orcish friends, two more from Judy! Great job on these two again! cool  thumbup

<a href="http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_male9.swf" target="_blank">http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_male9.swf</a> <a href="http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_female9.swf" target="_blank">http://www.santharia.com/santhworld/standard/_player_female9.swf</a>

Grinch
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 04 May 2011, 04:55:39 »

Great new pictures, I really like them  thumbup grin

@Talia+Oni: Thanks for the nice feedback, we must have done something right then!

@Athviaro: I think there is something wrong with your connection. It seems to break down every now and then. Do you have a wireless connection? Anyway it can't be lag because that won't cause such messages and the lag crystal at the buttom right will start to pulse red.

The tooltips Art mentioned at the character overview. Especially the damage tooltip is interesting because you can now see your final damage per round you do with your currently equipped weapons.

We are the good ones!
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #310 on: 04 May 2011, 05:27:33 »

@Art: Do you really think I have now the time to add shadows while I'm again busy with dying? ;)

I'll give it a try as soon as I have mastered the new task! :)

Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 04 May 2011, 06:31:05 »

My connection is wireless over the school internet. Don't know if it's just that; it's very rare, though. It only happpened those few times. I don't know much about it - could other people using internet over the same connection cause problems with connection?

Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 04 May 2011, 06:41:34 »

Just to note: I died and lost progress. I just played back from Fizzlefist's hideaway to get the Wind Sigil to Jeremy and readed the locked hideaway (with the knock-knocking on the brick) and the pit, and it ran smoothly. Just to mention it.

Shabakuk Zeborius Anfang
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 192

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 04 May 2011, 06:51:40 »

- General question to all players: Have you had problems like "You cannot find any _CHAR_1_1 here to examine. Better try something else." If so, how often?
I encountered no problem of this kind.

I love the new avatars. Aura for Judy (and for Grinch, who is in danger of falling behind his post count; can't let that happen).

The greatest danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.
Ding-dong!
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #314 on: 04 May 2011, 14:36:41 »

I neither.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]

[02 September 2016, 04:06:03]

[02 September 2016, 02:44:27]
Members
Total Members: 1038
Latest: kenn3th40
Stats
Total Posts: 144680
Total Topics: 11052
Online Today: 68
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 64
Total: 64

Last 10 Shouts:
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!
29 November 2016, 01:45:48
Hey all!
11 November 2016, 09:19:02
Calling all developers; come help me write the New-Santhala article ^^
15 September 2016, 02:24:10
Still no problems here, Erutan...
14 September 2016, 14:55:28
Still having trouble accessing the RPG side, anyone else? Or is it just me?
27 August 2016, 21:17:33
Short note: We had a bit of downtime Friday/Saturday night due to a server change. Site went online first, message boards took a while longer - now everything should be back to normal.