Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The Aerelian Lakes  (Read 5254 times)
Mina
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 63

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 09 February 2010, 21:53:00 »

Not a mod, but... *steals a cookie*  :D

The beauty of the lakes has caused Salsaír to become a rather popular summer retreat for thanes and lesser nobility in northern Sarvonia.
I think you mean Santharia, not Sarvonia.   :P

Aelignós’s proximity to the Ilian plateau, in addition to supplying it with its white cliffs, also serves to supply much of its current.
Um, looking at the kingdom map, it doesn't look like any of the lakes are anywhere near the plateau.  In fact they seem to be a couple hundred kilometers away. 

How do the lakes get their water, and where does the water go?  I suppose it's not very necessary to address such things in the entry itself, but additional detail is always nice. 

You mentioned villages, but I think there could also be other cities around the lakes besides Salsaír, given their size and the fact that any land routes between the cities of Vardynn and the major cities of Xaramon (eg. Caelum and Ximax) pretty much has to go through the area.  But I suppose it also makes sense not to mention anything not on the map (which presumably includes only the most notable locations) so as not to clutter up the entry too much information that doesn't relate to the lakes directly. 

I also think the larger lakes seem large enough to have had some naval battles take place on them in the past, if anyone wants to invent some for the history section.  Then again, maybe the strong currents make such things too impractical.  I don't really know much about medieval navies, or even sailing in general.   buck

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 117

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12 February 2010, 10:54:39 »

Hm. Perhaps I mis-interpretted the Steppe of Kruswik as the Ilian Plateau. I think perhaps I may not be reading the geographical features right. I assumed that the shaded area about the Steppe was the Steppe descending to the level of the lakes. It does not seem to be part of the Aurora Plains. Is this a fair interpretations?

How the lakes get their water is explained in the myth section. details about where the water *really* comes from would not be known by Santharians, given their medieval knowledge.

I'm not sure about naval battles.  buck It seems unlikely to me, partly because of the currents and partly because a large sailing vessel, while possible, seems like overkill given the internal nature of the lakes. I suppose I would compare them to US's Great Lakes, which, though large, have never experienced any type of naval battles.

"There is much misjudgment in the world. Now, I knew you for a unicorn when I first saw you, and I know that I am your friend. Yet you take me for a clown, or a clod, or a betrayer, and so I must be if you see me so. The magic on you is only magic and will vanish as soon as you are free, but the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem..." -Schmendrick the Magician, The Last Unicorn
Garret Arroway
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 16

Kyranian

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 February 2010, 14:33:48 »

Sorry to poke my nose in here, but I kinda have a forest of sorts on the north side of the Ilian Plateau. The entry for the Roan Forest is still a work in-progress, but the idea hopefully won't change too much and it's been mentioned in the entry/development for my Brownie tribe and in my work on the Kyranians.

I saw the north side of the Ilian Plateau as being mostly cliffs on the northern side and a more of a slope towards the west and a mix or just cliffs to the south. I didn't come across a description of it during my research for the Kyranians or of the area, but if there is one it coulda easily been missed.

Just my inturpetation of that.

Before you kill him, think of what you take from him.
Remember what it is to be alive.

Garret's Development Schedule
Mina
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12 February 2010, 19:30:33 »

Hm. Perhaps I mis-interpretted the Steppe of Kruswik as the Ilian Plateau. I think perhaps I may not be reading the geographical features right. I assumed that the shaded area about the Steppe was the Steppe descending to the level of the lakes. It does not seem to be part of the Aurora Plains. Is this a fair interpretations?
Hmm, I always thought that the Steppe was more or less at 'ground level', while the Ilian plateau was a sort of extension of the Lower Fores.  I don't really know what the area between the Steppe and the lakes is either.  I assumed it was part of the Steppe, but it really does look different.   veryconfused  Maybe they're hills of some sort? 

details about where the water *really* comes from would not be known by Santharians, given their medieval knowledge.
I suppose that makes sense.  I kinda assumed that researchers would have mapped out much of the drainage system, but I guess I might be overestimating how much medieval researchers would do. 

I suppose I would compare them to US's Great Lakes, which, though large, have never experienced any type of naval battles.
I was thinking of them too, but I vaguely remember reading about a naval battle there during the revolution or one of the earlier wars, which was mainly why I made the suggestion.  Then again, we don't really study American history here, so I probably misremembered.   buck

Garret: Just wondering, what's the extent of the forest? 

Mina
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 14 February 2010, 01:02:56 »

I just realised you're missing one lake.  There are actually 6 lakes.  There's one between Aelignos and Codath that looks like it might be linked to Aelignos on the kingdom map due to being partially obscured, but turns out to be a separate lake on an unlabelled map, such as the trade routes map or the monster-size map. 

Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 18 February 2010, 00:17:12 »

I suppose I would compare them to US's Great Lakes, which, though large, have never experienced any type of naval battles.

Huh?  The Battle of Lake Erie On September 10, 1813.  Two seperate Battles of Sacket's Harbour, though the second was more a ship vs shore battles, so could be argued as not a "true" naval battles.  Battle of Lake Champlain, though not considered one of the "true" Great Lakes.

By the way, my post means nothing.  Just was reading and spotted that little nugget of historical innacuracy.  Feel free to skip over this. :)

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 132

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 18 February 2010, 00:50:18 »

Right. Now you're going to make Mina feel silly, Mister History Channel! I'm a history buff and I never knew about the Battle of Lake Erie.  buck

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. And that, I fear, for any reasoning, conscious being, would be the cruelest trick of all.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #22 on: 18 February 2010, 05:05:24 »

Ok, let's have a check here, Part I:

The Aerelian Lakes, located in the Vardýnn Province, are made up of five separate lakes: Saléstra, Aelignós, Melágria, Rhélean, and Codáth. The names of these lakes have been briefly studied by a handful of scholars of Vardýnn, who have tried to trace back to the etymological roots with limited success. The names, scholars say, have been melded by all the languages spoken in the area, including derivations of Styrásh and Tharian, even hints of Thergerim that may have traveled from the Fores.

Nestled just southwest of the Aurora Plains (Looks just south to me if you mean the Aurora Fields as the map says.), the lakes are famous for their sapphire-blue colouration, but for the villagers that depend on them and their resources for survival, they provide more than just a beautiful view: the lakes provide (repetition, could be avoided) water and food, as well as a temperate climate with gentle seasons that facilitates fertile growth in the nearby Aurorian Hills.

Description.
The Aerelian Lakes are reported to be some of the most beautiful in all of Santharia, renown for the sapphire-blue hue of the waters. Many travelers to the lake have reported on, and been inspired by, the startling blue. Below is a poem written by one Nyermersysian nobleman traveling from New-Santhala on his way back home:

I’ve traveled many miles now
And many more I have to go,
I go by pastures where men plow
The land with steed or ox or hoe.
I’ve passed fair maids with golden tresses
Collecting harvests in their dresses.

I’ve passed through mountains topped with snow,
Through forests filled with elven song
This land is lovely, yet I know
The road ahead’s still rough and long
I travel now beneath clear sky
When all at once, to meet my eye--

I see the plains give way to white--
The yealm tufts white as wayward clouds--
Then blue! A blue to fill my sight,
So stunning that I cry aloud
So far from shore, how can it be?--
A blue far bluer than the sea.

Uderza blue, but liquid form,
And glinting in the honey light.
The lake’s bright hues at once transform
All weariness to pure delight.
A shade so fair is sure a sign
This lake is touched by one divine.

Baveras must visit here.
The breeze I feel must be her sighs,
And of the blue, so bright and clear,
Must be reflection of her eyes.
And here I cannot be but light
So taken by the handsome sight.

When I am but in pensive mind
When troubled, my poor heart doth ache
In darkest times, I can but find
Great solace to recall this lake--
Remember in its splendid view
I saw Her eyes in brilliant blue.
--Sir Reindolph Fontayn

The beauty of the lakes has caused the capital of the Aurorian Duchy Salsaír to become a rather popular summer retreat for Thanes and lesser nobility in northern Santharia. Many have built small castles and cottages along the lake, from where they can admire the colour in the ease and comfort. Many affluent patrons send their painters to the lakes to immortalize (or try to immortalize) their awe-inspiring beauty, especially coupled with the peaceful view over the Aurora Plains, with its grasses billowing gently in the breeze.

These varied attempts to capture the lakes on canvas have created a great many works of the lakes, in all different seasons and weather. While those who have seen the intense colour and have felt the tranquility imparted by the lakes one may (or "many doubt", "may" at any rate doesn't fit) doubt any of these representations have truly captured their essence, the paintings are nonetheless very popular, and one or two hang in most noble houses in mid and northern Santharia. If one cannot afford one of the lovely oil paintings by a master painter, novice painters often sell smaller, cheaper versions on the streets of Salsaír.

In addition to the colour, the lakes provide a cool, relaxing experience in the shallows, for those looking for some relief in the summer. The larger lakes, especially Aelignós, are prone to currents, though often these currents are not as dangerous in the shallows. In the summers, the children play almost every afternoon in the clear blue waters.

In the fall and spring, the lakes provide the rain that feeds the fertile growth of the nearby plains. In winter, the shallower, stiller waters freeze over. During this time, only the smaller lakes with less current, namely Saléstra, Melágria, and Rhélean, freeze over completely and are relatively safe for playing on in the deep winter months. Many people go skating, an activity involving iron blades fastened to wooden shoes. Often times the blades come from old farm equipment, and can easily be refashioned to fit on the bottom of boots or clogs. The activity itself requires a great deal of balance, but remains a popular past-time in the winter months for those living around the lakes.

The lakes themselves vary in depth, though none know for sure how deep the waters go. Some claim the lakes go down several dashes, while others contend the larger lakes go down more than a stral. Children often say that the lakes are so deep, they must go down a dozen leagues!—of course, this is all speculation.

Alignos (probably translatable as "White Rock Lake")
Aelignós resides just south of Salsaír, and its name may be a derivation of the Styrásh “aelién” (white) and “galnós” (rock). The Ilian Plateau just to the south slopes downward into the lake, and the rocks, in certain light, appear light grey or, some people claim, at times a creamy white. Many who visit the area come to take a few light-coloured pieces of stone as souvenirs. At one point, a great number of architects had planned to use such stone to build the summer retreat of a wealthy nobleman who was fond of its appealing colour, but the softness of the rock made it a poor choice for building.

Aelignós’s proximity to the Ilian Plateau, in addition to supplying it with its white cliffs, also serves to supply (repetition) much of its current. The cold winds from off the plateau coupled with the warm winds coming in from the west create unstable waters, especially in spring and fall when the currents are especially strong. While the records do not state it, it was probably the Aelignós in which Karissa drowned (see Myth/History). (It should at least be mentioned briefly here in a word or two who Karissa was.)

Because of its size, the Aelignós supplies the largest fish of any of the lakes, and for this reason, many Salsaírian fishermen brave the dangerous waters to catch them. Highly skilled fishermen have a penchant for this lake, which they see as both generous and severe, a lake that only the most courageous and skilled can truly fish. Younger or more novice fishermen tend to fish the smaller Saléstra Lake.

Saléstra
Saléstra resides just west of Salsaír. Although it cannot compare in size to the Aelignós, which lies to the south, and Codáth, to the west, it remains one of the most important for the human inhabitants. It resides close to the city, and most of the city’s water comes from this lake. It also provides water to the farms to the north of it.

A great many fish inhabit the Saléstra, and though they may not be as large as those in the Aelignós or Codáth, they provide ample sustenance to many living in the area. Apart from fish, the lake provides a plentiful source of shellfish. Saléstra has considerable marshland, and provides a perfect habitat for clams and other shellfish, which can be collected almost year-round. The lake also provides wonderful recreation. Unlike Aelignós, whose currents at times pose a danger, the currents of Saléstra are far milder, and the lake’s surface freezes almost completely during the winter months. This allows for skating and other fun winter activities for the nearby villagers, particularly children.

Codáth
Codáth dwells farthest to the west, closest to the sea and close to the Crow Hills and the Vontron Forest. While the lake does not have as much activity as Saléstra or Aelignós, it does supply food and water to many small villages along its shores, and many roads pass near the lake—particularly roads leading to Salsaír from Thyslan and vice versa. Because of the size of the lake, it yields larger fish than many of the others.

In addition, Codáth’s location close to the Crow Hills, the Vontron Forest, and the Ilian Plateau give it some of the most diverse wildlife of any of the other lakes. Occasionally creatures from the nearby forest venture out from the wood to drink from the clear waters, and a great many creatures that often prefer the higher elevations descend down for the same purpose. Like Aelignós, the lake has strong currents, though it loses some strength due to the Vontron Forest, which blocks some of the winds from the south. Still, the currents can often be dangerous, and there have been incidents of drowning.

Rhélean (often referred to as the "Gem of the Aerelian")
Rhélean is the smallest of the lakes, and the hardest to get to on foot, as the tiny lake is surrounded almost completely by the Aelignós and Melágria lakes. Despite this, Rhélean is often thought of as the most beautiful of the lakes. Many claim that its relative isolation has preserved an immaculate beauty, and some call the lake the “gem of the Aerelian”.

The Rhélean Lake freezes over completely in the winter, but because of its location, it isn’t often a popular winter playground for skaters; nor, in the summer, do many come to relax in its waters. Its beauty and relative isolation have made the lake pristine, and many consider it a semi-holy site.

For this reason, priestesses often perform rituals to Baveras here, and a small temple dwells just northeast of the little lake. Built many centuries ago by a mother settling down after wandering many years, the temple has since been maintained by her apprentices and apprentices' apprentices who have done the same.  Occasionally in its history, the temple is left empty for many years until another old priestess returns and settles down to restore the temple in her old age.

Melágria (known also commonly as the "Welcoming Lake")
Melágria lies to the southeast of Rhélean, and is often the first of the Aerelian Lakes that travelers from the south see as they journey into the Aerelian plains and Salsaír. A great many poems have been composed by weary travelers, such as the one mentioned above, about this lake, and it is often viewed as the “welcoming lake”. Seasoned travelers who routinely travel south to north, often make the lake a stopping place—a place to rest, to wash, and to refresh before continuing the journey.

Because of this, many small inns have formed to the south of the lake, greeting travelers and providing food and shelter for the road ahead. While most who have seen all five lakes agree that the Rhélean displays the most vivid blue, many believe the Melágria to be the most beautiful, because of the relief it imparts to travelers who have traveled so far through such harsh country.

Location.
The Aerelian Lakes are located in the middle of northern Santharia, and are intimately tied to the Aurora Plains to the north, as many animals inhabit both areas. The mild climate of the Aurora Plains is often attributed to the lakes, as the bodies of water often keep the summers cool and the winters warm. Many of the seasonal rains also come from the lakes, over which rain clouds form to be blown over the plains by winds from the west.

To the west, slightly north, are the Crow Hills, and to the southwest, the Vontron Forest, where the Sanhorrhim wood-elves dwell. From the south, the Ilian Plateau descends steeply to the lakes, and creates a cliff face to the south of the longest lake, the Aelignós. To the south each, the High and Lower Fores, cradle the lakes.

The city of Salsaír resides just north of the Aelignós, and just to the east of Saléstra. The city gets both its water and a good deal of its food from these lakes, and as such, the people both depend and thrive off them.

--------------------

Notes:

- There's indeed a 6th lake as the monster map shows, here's a crop of that part:

- The comments on the Ilian Plateau are also absolutely right. THe Steppe of Kruswik and the Plateau are entirely different things, and the Plateau is far away from the lakes! Garret's Roan Forest (which probably isn't overly large) is also near the Plateau, so I guess it's actually nowhere near the lakes.

- Anyway, basically great work so far, but there are mainly some geographical problems that have to be dealt with. Will check more later.

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #23 on: 23 February 2010, 04:30:10 »

Let's continue on... I didn't find anything problematic in the sections I've not included here, seems pretty fine with me basically. So on with Resources:

Resources.
The Aerelian Lakes provide the nearby villages with, most notably, water. While the water itself is of varied quality depending on one’s location and the amount of marshland, the lakes also provide occasions for rainstorms, which always provide clear, pure water. These lakes provide (repetition) the people with not only enough water to sustain themselves, but also to stave off drought and nourish the crops on which the inhabitants depend.

The lakes naturally provide seafood to the people, and many of the surrounding villages have a great many fisherman. From the lakes, these fishermen catch mithanjor, mithralfish, and others to feed the village. In any season, but particularly in summer, the marshy areas of the lakes are filled with men and women, pants rolled and skirts hiked up, gathering clams and shellfish in the mud. The villagers near the lakes depend a great deal on the lakes for their daily food.

Myths/History.
The two largest lakes, Aelignós and Codáth, both have very strong currents, currents which have caused the death of a great many people. The unfortunate circumstance of so many deaths has led to the myth of Nereina, a lonely, desperate spirit that occupies one or both lakes, and who pulls people, mainly children, down into the water. Her story is as follows: (You should mention here already who the story recounts, so that it's clear what language to expect :) )

(Title of the story should also be added at this point, we alway try to make the tales distinct from the entry that way. With proper titles they might also be better collected at some point to reorganize things better.)
Once a very long time ago, before e’en I was born, thar lived a young maid named Nereina, a lass so lov’ly and so fair that all who looked ‘pon her did say she was more byuteous than th’ flowers bloom in spring.  She was born in a village by th’ lakes. Her hair, as black as moonless night, and yet her eyes war like the cloudless skies. She married a young men o’ good repute, a great fisher, they say, and yet many years passed and she bore ‘im not one child.

She wished day and night that th’ good Gods might bless ‘er with a child of ‘er own. And one day, ‘er belly grew, and she bore a little boy whose name may e’er be lost to hist’ry. When th’ boy was still a young lad, his father grew ill and died, and Nereina, how she wept for sorrow! And held ‘er little boy e’er closer to ‘er bosom, so precious he was to ‘er—was all she had!

When th’ boy grew older he went a-sailing on the lakes, fishing, as it were, for his mother and ‘im. They say it was summer, and the clouds ‘bove th’ lake brought storm upon th’ lad, and capsized his boat, and th’ boy was lost into th’ dark blue of th’ lakes, drown. Nereina, so fraught with sorrow was she, that she threw ‘erself into th’ water and drowned ‘erself. (This looks more like an oversight than a slang thingy... Makes more sense that way methinks.)

They say she longs e’er for ‘er little child, and, lonely in ‘er wat’ry grave, she’ll oft pull poor souls into th’ deep, and drown ‘em. So be wary, lads and lasses, or ye, too, may find yerself taken under th’ waves!
-Narration of Old Tom Benderholf, a fisherman of Salsaír

Nereina’s story has inspired a myriad of other stories and songs surrounding the illusive figure, now mostly made of myth and legend. Many say that she doesn’t just pull people under the water—she calls to them, enchanting those who hear her voice to drown themselves in the lake.

(Title if possible!)

The moon’s a gilded disk that lies aglow upon the lake
The people of the village sleep, and yet I lay awake,
For often in the dead of night I hear a melody—
A woman singing in the night, who seems to call to me.

I toss and turn, I try to sleep, and yet—her haunting call
Reverberates inside my mind. I long to leave it all.
I rise and leave my small abode upon the darkling shore.
I hear her calling out to me—more desperate than before.

I forget the night, the water’s chill. Her voice fills my mind.
I step into the currents now, and leave the world behind.
--Unknown

However, these accounts seem to be mostly imagination. As far as anyone knows, no one has drowned by wandering into the lakes in the middle of the night. Those who do claim to have heard singing from the lakes have not been enchanted enough to drown themselves.

However, the currents of the lake for which Nereina is given credit have led to the death of one historical figure In the early b.S. 1600s, it is said, Karliss, daughter to Lord Santwin and wife of Nikos, fell into the Aerelian lake and drowned. The account was given by her son, Jarat, who was twelve years old at the time, yet whose tale is marked with inconsistencies. Karliss’s death marked a shift in power within the Voldarian Council, as Nikos took her place. Both Nikos and his son Jarat were later slain by Katya Ileri in b.S. 1648.

----------------------

Okeydokey, that completes my check - as usual we find nice poetic touches as we know from you, Rayne, and a pretty thorough entry with some lovely lore, which is always what I enjoy most in an entry :)

The main issue is that we have actually six lakes, and that the plateau is elsewhere, so this has to be addressed, everything else is complete as it should be! So definitely an aura +1 for the entry, let's hope we'll see it update on the small problems more sooner than later so that this one can make it into an update within the next weeks!  thumbup

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 117

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 19 February 2011, 15:10:32 »

From out of seemingly no where in particular, a little paper bird comes spiraling through the air, whistling and chirping in diminutive bedlam, eventually tumbling into Artimidor's hair. Shuffling its way out, and unfortunately leaving the sage's hair a bit mussed, it haphazardly unfolds in a letter:

Dear Artimidor,

I hope this letter finds you well--and comes to you without much trouble (I've been having trouble getting my paper birds to function properly after being unused for so long). Please find included my revised entry for the Aerelian Lakes, and forgive me for taking so long to get them to you. I will not list excuses, but rather deliver to you that which I am belated in giving.

I have added in a sixth lake and changed my wording to communicate the true location of the lakes in relation to the Ilian Plateau and Steppes of Kruswik. Hopefully the inaccuracies from which my original version was afflicted have been ameliorated in the version I now submit for your review.

I have taken all your revisions save one:
While those who have seen the intense colour and have felt the tranquility imparted by the lakes one may (or "many doubt", "may" at any rate doesn't fit) doubt any of these representations have truly captured their essence, the paintings are nonetheless very popular, and one or two hang in most noble houses in mid and northern Santharia.

I believe the original (which does not include "one") is grammatically correct. Please let me know if you disagree on this point.

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to your response, and hope to finally success in getting this entry uploaded to your compendium.

Yours Always,
Rayne

"There is much misjudgment in the world. Now, I knew you for a unicorn when I first saw you, and I know that I am your friend. Yet you take me for a clown, or a clod, or a betrayer, and so I must be if you see me so. The magic on you is only magic and will vanish as soon as you are free, but the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem..." -Schmendrick the Magician, The Last Unicorn
Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 64

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 19 February 2011, 21:28:37 »

*Supports Rayne on grammar point*

"One may" would need another verb in the sentence. Neither would it give the same meaning. However, one could argue that a "that" would not go amiss after "doubt".

*Notes that it was an easy mistake to make considering the complexity, in grammatical terms, of the beginning of the sentence*

In essence, the "noun" is "those who have seen the intense colour and have felt the tranquility imparted by the lakes", the verb is "may". I think the technical term is a "noun phrase", but I wouldn't bother with too many labels  :P

*Waves to Rayne and Arti.*

"I don't care what you did as a boy."
"Well, I did nothing as a girl, so there goes my childhood." - Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, The Gay Divorcee, 1934.
The Life and Works of Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Kalta'hnk - My ramblings on anything to do with the Glandorians - The Glandorian Men (Proposal)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #26 on: 22 February 2011, 05:06:10 »

And I already though we'd never see this one finished!  cool

Well, whatever gets you out of wherever you're hiding once a year or so, Rayne, we're happy to see you around and work on some stuff :D Looks like there wasn't that much left anyway to do with this one, and as far as I can see the changes were made. And of course the grammar problem is no problem at all - it's ok the way it is. Sometimes the words just begin swirling in your head and make a problem where there actually isn't one ;)

Okeydokey... Well, little criticism: Next time it wouldn't hurt to mark your changes as is custom here on the Dev boards, so that I can easily check what was changed and where and approve the entry more quickly.

But aside from that there seems nothing wrong with this one now, so I've marked it finally for integration and award another aura +1 for not forgetting about this one! thumbup Let's hope we'll see you more regularly around in the next weeks and months!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]

[02 September 2016, 04:06:03]

[02 September 2016, 02:44:27]
Members
Total Members: 1040
Latest: leaftanya12
Stats
Total Posts: 144680
Total Topics: 11052
Online Today: 55
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 53
Total: 53

Last 10 Shouts:
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!
29 November 2016, 01:45:48
Hey all!
11 November 2016, 09:19:02
Calling all developers; come help me write the New-Santhala article ^^
15 September 2016, 02:24:10
Still no problems here, Erutan...
14 September 2016, 14:55:28
Still having trouble accessing the RPG side, anyone else? Or is it just me?
27 August 2016, 21:17:33
Short note: We had a bit of downtime Friday/Saturday night due to a server change. Site went online first, message boards took a while longer - now everything should be back to normal.