Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: Santhworld - Mysteries of Nepris Spoiler Thread  (Read 26933 times)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #30 on: 19 May 2011, 04:27:40 »

Hey Ath, I hope I can help you without revealing too much...

Score: 2170

The holy water helps, but you don't need it urgently. I found out how to use it afterwards (with the help of Art, though it was not difficult, just my stupidity getting in the way). Go through your inventory, is there already something useful?
Have you found a way to open the coffins already? Broken the barrier of the magical sealed in the middle? There you will find an advice how to get past  the flaming face.

It is a bit difficult not to tell you too much, because I don't know exactly, what you know already with your score.
« Last Edit: 19 May 2011, 04:29:42 by Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels » Logged

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 64

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 May 2011, 06:33:45 »

No way to open the coffins; I presume I need a lever. I think one was open, and I've tried using the lever by that one, but I've found no way to disable the field.
Ath

"I don't care what you did as a boy."
"Well, I did nothing as a girl, so there goes my childhood." - Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, The Gay Divorcee, 1934.
The Life and Works of Athviaro Shyu-eck-Silfayr
Kalta'hnk - My ramblings on anything to do with the Glandorians - The Glandorian Men (Proposal)
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #32 on: 19 May 2011, 06:56:33 »

Score 2170

@Ath

No, you need a tool to open the coffins, which you will find behind the magical curtain back in one of the corridors. To remove that you need a scroll of...
Hope this is enough info for now! More tomorrow, if you need it. Have fun! :)

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #33 on: 19 May 2011, 14:37:54 »

@Ath:

Additional hint: In the series of rooms where you met the imp there are two important things to be found. One helps you against a certain magical curtain and one with a certain chest. Look carefully!

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 May 2011, 15:24:36 »

Score 2170

@Arti, I'm locked underground. Do I need to get above ground to get any further? I thought it was the way out.

"Well, I did nothing as a girl, so there goes my childhood." - Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, The Gay Divorcee, 1934.
Kalta'hnk - My ramblings on anything to do with the Glandorians - The Glandorian Men (Proposal)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #35 on: 19 May 2011, 15:43:41 »

@Ath:

Indeed! But it looks like this isn't so easy, right? Getting out however will be at the end of your quests down there...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19 May 2011, 15:54:26 »

Score 2170

I thought you meant the other imp, never mind (Fizzlefist's one). I've used the triangular key now and got a scroll and a key.[color]

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #37 on: 19 May 2011, 19:58:43 »

Score 5325

How is the machine calculating fights? (No, I don't want to know that) I nearly jumped a level up, I think just two points were missing , progress says 100%, and I'm still lvl seven. And nearly out of health drinks (nearly) . Where do I get more healthdrinks, otherwise I will not be able to pass the next swarms. No wait, I will find out myself..

It is irritating (I'm not complaining), was that made on purpose, that it says, that the fight is easy (begins with one swarm), and then five more come, and another four, and another five...

I did one more step, thinking I would now be able to get past the place where the bees were (I think I passed here already, coming from the toad heading to the waterfall), but then another swarm attacked me, but after the sequence of 'continue' nothing happened.

Now I'm back in my lousy bed to recover..

BTW, cool idea to block the path with beeswarms instead of walls/rubble and so on. Is there a way past each of these swarms, or are they just dead ends?
« Last Edit: 19 May 2011, 20:00:18 by Ta'lia of the Seven Jewels » Logged

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #38 on: 19 May 2011, 20:02:12 »

@Talia:

Sometimes even the greatest hero needs to know when to run...

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #39 on: 19 May 2011, 20:06:35 »

@Art:

You mean flee? That word is not in my repertoire...  buck  ..  oh well, it is. So, was my fight useless?  speechless

Oni the Beautiful

Gained Aura: 11

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 19 May 2011, 22:35:32 »

its Heroin, Artimidior, heroin evil

@Talia: U mean the swarm bees? I think the fight was added to the game to let u know that the northern part of the swamp area is closed upto now... Because next time you want to pass through some apian areas, Jeremy will remind you of the sting he was inflicted and will restrict you..
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #41 on: 19 May 2011, 23:28:51 »

Oni, how observant! ;)  grin

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I think I can't post here anymore, I would give too much away of this marvelous game! I will send PMs instead  :D

You are such a bunch of great game designers!  heart

Oni, I think this game gives me so much more than you, just because I'm familiar with the stuff I find in there... I'm thrilled!

And what does  distract me now? Something smelly like the swamps. Lili, our cat, tends to bring in living mice and release then inside the house, and one has found her end behind our kitchen cupboard, without us noticing. And this furniture is heavy, full of stuff..  evil

Seeker
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 464

Fire Mage

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 27 May 2011, 12:15:18 »

If Talia can finish this game, well by golly so can I.  But I need some help.  :P

I am in the catacombs, I used the stuff on the altar, a mist is flying all around wherever I go.  The levers are all in the up position and their is a mgical barriar ove the center coffin.  So what do I do next?  Nothing seems to be happening.

Every entry deserves a picture.   -Seeker
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #43 on: 27 May 2011, 14:33:13 »

@Seeker:

We still need to make that part a bit clearer. Go ahead into the catacombs and stroll around for a while, wondering what the mist does...

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #44 on: 27 May 2011, 15:08:23 »

LOL, Seeker!

If Talia can finish this game, well by golly so can I.

That brings a story back from my childhood. When I persuaded my parents to allow me to go to the higher school after the primary school (which was very uncommon, I would have been the only one this year) and it got public , two other boys of my class said also: What Thea is able to do, we can do also. ;) The one is teacher for maths and physics at the gymnasium today, the other professor for physics at the university in Bayreuth.

Have fun! Don't you know the story, or did Art just say, I need this or that pic?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[Yesterday at 16:17:36]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]

[02 September 2016, 04:06:03]

[02 September 2016, 02:44:27]
Members
Total Members: 1039
Latest: baracude
Stats
Total Posts: 144681
Total Topics: 11052
Online Today: 54
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

Last 10 Shouts:
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!
29 November 2016, 01:45:48
Hey all!
11 November 2016, 09:19:02
Calling all developers; come help me write the New-Santhala article ^^
15 September 2016, 02:24:10
Still no problems here, Erutan...
14 September 2016, 14:55:28
Still having trouble accessing the RPG side, anyone else? Or is it just me?
27 August 2016, 21:17:33
Short note: We had a bit of downtime Friday/Saturday night due to a server change. Site went online first, message boards took a while longer - now everything should be back to normal.