Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Port Sparrowclaw, Peninsula of Paragonj  (Read 2558 times)
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 6

View Profile
« on: 03 February 2014, 05:18:32 »

Overview
Port Sparrowclaw is a medium-sized town founded on the shores of the Peninsula of Paragonj in 730 b.S, in the Duchy of Graeyerwınn. Located in the northern Vardınn province, it dominates one of the larger openings into the Vardynn archipelago and the mouth of the Vandrina River, making it an important port-of-call and trade hub for the duchy. A former Erpheronian town before the unification of Sarvonia, Port Sparrowclaw population (approx. 6000) is mostly Proudmen, but within recent years has seen a growth in settlers and merchants looking to profit off the local wealth.

Description
The surrounding landscape encloses Port Sparrowclaw between the widening mouth of the Vandrina River to the east, the risen Hawkwing Range to the north, and Lake Brire spreading out to the west and southwest. The earth is loamy, and abundant in minerals , and the surrounding lands grow a variety of crops including oya peas, where the climate is sufficiently dry due to the Hawkwing rainshadow shielding the foothills from the rains off the Dark Sea. In the lower valley meldarapple may also be found growing in long orchard rows.

The town itself is a cluster of traditional Erpheronian-style buildings, built with awe in mind. As the town enjoys a wealthy influx of merchants and fishermen, as well as the local farmers from Pargonj and the neighbouring islands, its buildings are high-rise and fashioned from stone and timber, and most windows are fitted with lattice-worked panes of glass or oiled linen. The cobblestone streets are old, yet kept in good repair. The harbour is home to shipwrights and passing sailors alike.

The nearby Hawkeye Tower dominates the north, serving to defend the Port during times and war and to restrict access from the northern sea.

The coastline directly south of Port Sparrowclaw is open beach, with easily navigated waters compared to the far eastern bank where rocks abound. This naturally soft coast has put Port Sparrowclaw ahead of Brightborough as the major thoroughfare for trade out of Voldar and Accam. As well as this, a direct road leads from Port Sparrowclaw through to Voldar, the province capitol.

People
The people of Port Sparrowhawk are primarily Erpheronian fishermen and traders, with farmers travelling inward to sell their wares. However, due to the position of Port Sparrowhawk, there is a growing increase in diversity. Traders seeking to enter Vardynn from the north make way to Port Sparrowclaw due to it's direct connections with Voldar, despite the hazardous Heathen's Reef; Isgar serves to be too far from Voldar due to the Bolder Forest, and the town of Norgammir having banned heavy commercial trade. True to Erpheronian heritage, there is an identity of abundance of foreign goods within their cities. However, due to the proximity to the larger towns of Accam, Voldar and Milkengrad, the Port serves mostly as a storage and harbour for many merchants rather than a place to service customers.

The denizens are mostly rich, profiting off of the fishing trade which supplies the nearby Accam and most of rural Paragonj with fish. However the majority outside the Port's confines live meager in comparison; farmers and workmen do not prosper as the fishermen or guildsmen do.

Coat of Arms (optional)
The Sparrowclaw heraldry is a myrddin falcon in mid flight, it's claws outstretched, on a field of alternating waves of blue. Two crossed Erpheronian swords frame the falcon.

Climate (optional)
In summer, the Port is a bustle of activity as the harvest is brought in from the nearby fields. Each year the Month of the Awakening Earth is celebrated with the vibrant Armerenda festival, or the Days of Armeros, the Santharian God of War, and also the patron diety of the Erpheronian people. Lasting a full 25 days, many of the younger knights travel to Voldar to perform, so the town tends to reduce in productivity for this time. However, this isn't to say it isn't lively during this time. Many older folk and women enjoy the festival through food, drink and song!

Winters in Vardınn are not terrifically harsh, and they enjoy mild temperatures. Along the surrounding mountains the snowcaps descend down the foothills, and hoarfrost creeps across the landscape, but rarely does the weather become extreme. The mountains also shield them from the storms which blow in from the Dark Sea, often tearing through the northern precincts of the Peninsula.

Mythology (optional)
The Port of Sparrowclaw has its founding in migrants moving out from Accam under Erpheronian rule, looking for rural land to cultivate. While the official records as to who signed the first charter for Port Sparrowclaw is murky, evidence proves that buildings where set up on the site of an already existing fishing hovel owned by a family of peculiar locals, who were summarily ousted, in 730 b.S.. From there, the town prospered enormously as a strategic entry point in the river Vandrina and upstream to Voldar from the western seas.  

Resources (optional)
As a settlement that survives primarily on the harvesting of fish out on the river delta, it is their obvious main resource. Most catches include an abundance of netted common mithralfish, and further out the larger Barsa Yellowtail can be caught in great quantities. There is large demand for the Yellowtail as staple in most of south Sarvonia where it is common, and they bring hefty sums to those who brave past the Heathen's Reefs to catch the larger shoals. On the seafloor one may find groups of Clawfish, a popular delicacy among the nobles across not just Vardınn by also most of southern Sarvonia.

Aside from fish, the local farms nearby sustain the poorer inhabitants with oya peas and meldarapple bounties, but these are not developed like the fish trade and are rather for subsistence. The northern foothills contain trace amounts of iron of various hues, as well as larger amounts of herne found in the hard granite surfaces of the mountainside. However, exploitation of these minerals has little interest. Alternatively, the nearby Heathen's Reef has caused many shipwrecks, and the surrounding waters are rife with precious gems and jewelery, ready to be claimed by intrepid divers.

History (optional)

730 b.S Founding of Port Sparrowclaw
-Daelem Earthtreader leads migrants from the growing outskirts of Accam out into the Peninsula of Paragonj. Much of the landmass is yet uninhabited, with good soil. The people desire a place to till and live peacefully, a rarity among Erpheronians who are naturally war-like, given their affinity to Armeros. Daelem, a traveller from Voldar who has come to explore the northern territories, leads the migrants of Accam in search of a new land. Trailing the coast, they come upon a natural basin, with rich earth and a sandy coastline. It was already inhabited, however, by a peculiar family of ascetic hermits. They are unduly aggressive, and are promptly displaced by the settlers.  

725 b.S Naming and Singing
-As the buildings begin to grow and foundations laid, they decided upon a name. The designated "Sparrowclaw" derives from the congregation of sparrows that flock to the builders every noontime to peck at morsels thrown out by bemused workers. The flutter of wings soon came to define each day for the early settlers, who toil endlessly to construct new homes for their families, or raise earthworks for the harbour to be installed.

719 b.S Growth
-As the reparations of the First Sarvonian War dwindle down, many in mainland Voldar and Accam are looking towards growing local trade. Potential traders flock to trade hubs across the province, including Sparrowclaw, boosting its growth exponentially.

711 b.S Infrastructure
-A new and extended harbour is built to withstand the increased capacity and larger ships docking from merchants from the southern provinces. A warehouse district grows to accommodate the increase in trade.

ca 700 b.S First Tensions Erpheronia vs. Centorauria
-The Centoraurians develop an important merchant fleet triggering tensions with Erpheronia. Erpheronian attempts to conquer Centorauria are unsuccessful and the Helcrani are distinguished as the main Centoraurian strike force.

ca 668 b.S - 666 b.S - The Time of Rage: Erpheronia vs. Centorauria
-Parem, the Erpheronian king, eventually invades Centorauria, due to a dispute between shepherds for pasture rights over Midlanir, the island between Efirhal and Accam. His army is ambushed and defeated outside Cemphiria. Artahir, the Helcran Anactar, advises the Centoraurian king, Agelron the Quick, to launch an attack against Erpheronia. When Agelron refuses and proposes a honourable peace treaty, Artahir invades Erpheronia on his own.

666 b.S Voldar Besieged
-Growing conflict among the Erpheronians and neighboring provinces stifle trade among the nations, and growth slows to a halt. Mayaor Altaem dies, and no successor is appointed due to bureaucratic shortages. Port Sparrowclaw loses traders as they flee across the water into the northernmost marches of Vardynn. Life crawls to a halt as only local peasants inhabit the Port.

ca 480 b.S Unification of Sarvonia and Prosperity
-Sparrowclaw has troubles recovering from its mass exodus during the Time of Rage. It serves only as a local producer of fish for the inhabitants, without much foreign trade. However, under the new rule of Thar and the unification of the Sarvonian provinces, trade again begins to grow and import flourishes. Thar the Great encourages trade and wealth among the ethnic tribes and Port Sparrowclaw becomes major trade destination once again and marine hub to Voldar.

298 b.S The Third Sarvonian War
-The conflagration of northern Vardynn and the militarisation of the United Kingdom of Sarvonia leads to the sparked interest in Port Sparrowclaw as a defensive structure and the Hawkeye Tower is constructed to guard the route to Voldar by the Santharian government. An influx of military goods to Voldar from the southern provinces by way of sea leads to a boom in its industry.
« Last Edit: 22 March 2014, 16:42:30 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 03 February 2014, 05:22:26 »

Hello Myr! *waves*

Nice to see anew face! :D

You are quick with your first entry! Good to see.

Curious as I am I skimmed over your entry, though I have not the time right now to give it a thorough check (Art will do it, as I read) . There is one thing which will not work which I saw, that is the origin of your port as a foundation of the Stormcloaks. The Stormcloaks are the masters of the Eastern seas, they travel the Adanian Sea, the Burning Sea and up to Kanapan, but NOT the western Seas, as there are three big seafaring towns (Strata, Varcopas and Milkengrad), which never allowed the Stormcloaks to expand in their area.
827    Stormcloak Port in Strata
After many years of quarrels, finally a treaty is signed, which states that the Stormcloaks will stay away from the western seas. In exchange they get a space in Strata for their own harbour, along with the right to found one in Shan'Thai as well. Trade is not completely free though, and conditions are put upon certain goods, so Strata is still only trade partner with Shan'Zarathan and the only provider of the jakesha fish.  

The western seas are here mainly the southern western seas, west of Aeruillin.

Seeing the mighty Milkengrad to the South, it is probably only a fishing village. But maybe you can come up with something else interesting. Maybe there is something interesting at the Heathen's Reef the fisher of port Sparrowclaw harvest, or anything  else you might come up with. Or a lord at Hawkeye tower, who....

Btw, from where did it get its name? And has this name a connection to Hawkeye tower (sparrow - hawk??).  Any relation to any other place on this island?

Well, enjoy working on this! :)

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2014, 05:26:52 »

The whole history section is the most daunting part of the whole process; thank you for pointing that out, I would've never have seen it on my own. I'll edit promptly! Thank you for looking at my work.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 04 February 2014, 05:07:52 »

Ok, Myralden, here I am with a couple of comments:

- Concerning the mention of "larger estuaries for the Vandrina River": Here you should take the scale of the map into account, which means that the distance from Sparrowclaw to Brightborough is ca. 100 strals (=km), so you don't actually see anything of the Vandrina River from Port Sparrowclaw. The way it is written it is suggested that the town sits right there at the Vandrina, and this isn't really the case... So I'd tone it down a wee bit in this regard.

- Some things here:

As the town enjoys a wealthy influx of merchants and fishermen, traders and farmers from around Sarvonia and the neighbouring lands, its buildings are high-rise and fashioned from stone and timber,

Neighbouring: We go for the British spelling here on site when we use words like neighbouring, colour etc. - simply because it looks more ancient, and thus more "Tharian" :)

- "traders and farmers from around Sarvonia and the neighbouring lands" is also a bit strange, because Sarvonia is the whole continent, so you can't just say "neighbouring lands", because no "lands" are neighbours of Sarvonia, rather that would be "continents", but there's continents are also quite a bit away. Even though you mention Nybelmar further down, you should consider Sparrowclaw's not really ideal position - it lies located behind the Heathen's Reefs, so Isgar might be a better choice for ships to go to. But you can maybe add that there's a difficult to navigate passage through the Heathen's Reefs, and therefore ships nevertheless sail to Sparrowclaw - because the town is better connected to Voldar and Milkengrad than the larger Isgar. Maybe you can even come up with a nice name for that passage, like "Heathen's Gate" or something similar.

- "Traders from the southern provinces of Centorauria and as far as Strata": The term "provinces" refers to Santharia's current regional distinctions. "Centorauria" was an ancient kingdom of Santharia and doesn't exist anymore, so maybe you mean "southern provinces of Santharia"?

- Brightbough = Brightborough

- Amerenda = Armerenda (derives from God of War Armeros, easy to remember: arms = weapons)

- Further smaller things to fix:

The Sparrowclaw heraldry is a myrddin falcon in mid flight, its claws outstretched, on a field of alternating waves of blue.

The Port of Sparrowclaw has its founding in migrants moving out from Accam under Erpheronian rule...

...evidence proves that buildings where set up on the site of an already existing fishing hovel

and further out the larger Barsa Yellowtail can be caught in great quantities

especially along the silt buildup on the southern side of the Heathen's Reef, where sea gems are collected in abundance.

The people desired a place to till... (is till a verb?)

who toiled endlessly to each construct a new home for their family

Daelem, a traveller from Voldar who had come to explore the northern territories

boosting its growth exponentially.

A new and extended harbour is built to withstand

-Sparrowclaw never fully recovered from its mass exodus during the Time of Rage.

An influx of military goods to Voldar from the southern provinces by way of sea leads to a boom in its industry. (got to watch your "its" ;)!)

- "industrialised" is a too modern word for Santharia...

- Concerning the History part: Notice that all history tables on site are written in present tense (further down you probably took some texts from other entries, so they are in present tense...)! So I fear you need to go over the entries and adjust them... Well, you learn quickly for the next time if you do that... ;)

General comment: Very nice entry, especially for a first entry, Myralden, and great to see that more stuff is already on the way! I really appreciate it if you make an entry and then follow up with another related one, because this really begins to connect things. Also, not every entry needs to be monster sized, and the Heathen's Reef entry looks just right in this regard. So what can I say: Very well done indeed here, you really think about what to make of this town and why this is so by looking at the map and see what can be done with it, and that's exactly how it should be (just keep the scale a bit in mind and the implications, see comments above). History in general is optional, so you don't have to mention all the tiny details until Judgement Day, and what you have is perfectly sufficient! :D

Thus you definitely earn your Aura +1 for getting right to it and knowing your stuff. Just a few minor things to look into, but this already looks very good right away!  thumbup

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 February 2014, 06:10:08 »

I've had a lazy couple of days so I've really just surfed the compendium and flurried out some articles. I really like writing, but have issues with creativity and motivation, and this really helps to spur me on, so I expect to write a lot more for you guys!

Anyway, thank you for your input. I am actually British myself, but the autocheck on my browser is a distinct Yankee so I get constant red squiggles telling me that my S's are really Z's and my colour is an abomination. The it's I have great trouble with for some reason, so I appreciate you pointing them out as I can never seem to spot them myself.  cry

I'll to mix some stuff around and see if it works then, thanks!
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 04 February 2014, 06:44:27 »

Hi Myr! A few thoughts to your neat little town, and questions.  :)

The Port's vista includes the ebbing flow of the Vandrina delta mouth, with the far shore barely visible on the horizon. To the north looms the Hawkeye Tower, a strategic spire built during the Third Sarvonian War, to maintain the shores of urbanised Peninsula and to guard the city of Accam and, ultimately, Voldar's western flank.

Isn't it a bit too far away from Accam to guard it? It might well work together with the Elvaerie Spire to guard the northern access by sea to Voldar

Description
The surrounding landscape encloses Port Sparrowclaw between the widening mouth of the Vandrina River to the east, the risen Hawkwing Range to the north, and Lake Brire spreading out to the west and southwest. The earth is loamy, and abundant in minerals due to the silt deposit from the nearby river delta. The surrounding lands grow a variety of crops including oya peas, where the climate is sufficiently dry due to the Hawkwing rainshadow shielding the foothills from the rains off the Dark Sea. In the lower valley meldarapple may also be found growing in long orchard rows.

Hmm, the Vandrina river ends for me where it meets the seawater... but that's up to you.

The town itself is a cluster of traditional Erpheronian-style buildings, built with awe in mind. As the town enjoys a wealthy influx of merchants and fishermen, traders and farmers from around Sarvonia and the neighboring lands, it's buildings are high-rise and fashioned from stone and timber, and most windows are fitted with lattice-worked panes of glass or oiled linen. The cobblestone streets are old, yet kept in good repair. The harbour is home to shipwrights and passing sailors alike.

Sarvonia is huuuuuge, I would skip 'Sarvonia and the neighboring lands,', but say: northern Santharia and an occasional ship from the Kuglimz lands...

Thinking about it, you could make it an important pot for goods from the North, from Nauroth eg. It may be the first greater port and it is definitely nearer than Milkengrad. However, I fear, Milkengrad might want to overtake it (and probably has done it at some time..) , for Milkengrad is very mighty.

The coastline directly south of Port Sparrowclaw is open beach, with easily navigated waters compared to the far eastern bank where rocks abound. This naturally soft coast has put Port Sparrowclaw ahead of Brightbough as the major thoroughfare for trade out of Voldar and Accam. As well as this, a direct road leads from Port Sparrowclaw through to Voldar, the province capitol.

People
The people of Port Sparrowhawk are primarily Erpheronian fishermen and traders, with farmers travelling inward to sell their wares. However, due to the position of Port Sparrowhawk, there is a growing increase in diversity. Traders from the southern provinces of Centorauria and as far as Strata, and from across the seas Nybelmar, all have stock within the Port. True to Erpheronian heritage, there is an identity of abundance of foreign goods within their cities. However, due to the proximity to the larger towns of Accam, Voldar and Milkengrad, the Port serves mostly as a storage and harbour for many merchants rather than a place to service customers.

I don't think, you will see many people from Strata, they would be in Milkengrad, if at all. Not worth to mention. Nor people from Nybelmar.

Maybe have a look at the distances: There are nearly 6000 strals to travel between Strata and Milkengrad, that's a long way. As I mentioed above, more natural would be a trade with the North, though it would be quite a distance to cover also.

Mythology (optional)
The Port of Sparrowclaw has it's founding in migrants moving out from Accam under Erpheronian rule, looking for rural land to cultivate. While the official records as to who signed the first charter for Port Sparrowclaw is murky, evidence proves that buildings where set up on the site of an already existence fishing hovel owned by a family of peculiar locals, who were summarily ousted, in 730 b.S.. From there, the town prospered enormously as a strategic entry point in the river Vandrina and upstream to Voldar from the western seas. 

Resources (optional)
As a settlement that survives primarily on the harvesting of fish out on the river delta, it is their obvious main resource. Most catches include an abundance of netted common mithralfish upstream of the Vandrina River, and further out the larger Barsa Yellowtail can be coat in great quantities. There is large demand for the Yellowtail across Sarvonia, and they bring hefty sums to those who brave past the Heathen's Reefs to catch the larger shoals. On the seafloor one may find groups of Clawfish, a popular delicacy among the nobles across not just Vardınn by also most of southern Sarvonia.

I'm still confused with your river delta, do you count the whole bay as river delta? Would they really go upstream, how far, past voldar and that bridge? That is quite far, not to be done in one day, I would say.

Aside from fish, the local farms nearby sustain the poorer inhabitants with oya peas and meldarapple bounties, but these are not industrialised like the fish trade and are rather for subsistence. The northern Hawkeye foothills contain trace amounts of iron of various hues, as well as larger amounts of herne found in the hard granite surfaces of the mountainside. However, exploitation of these minerals has little interest. Alternatively, the river delta has produced over the years a number of pearls, especially along the silt buildup on the southern side of the Heathen's Reef, where sea gems collect in abundance. These sea gems are the primary export of Port Sparrowclaw besides the fishstock, often ending in the workshops of jewlers from across the river in Brightbough or further south in Voldar.

Again, river delta along Heathen's Reef? ??

Idea: Tallenforge, to the south, doesn't that sound like there are made great 'things', maybe not just plows, but weapons. Sparrowclaw could be the port for them to sell nice daggers...?

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 February 2014, 08:02:08 »

Edited; I intended on marking all corrections with a red highlight but forgot for the first few parts, at which point I couldn't distinguish which was new or not. But I believe I got some typos, and corrected each point made by both Artimidor and Ta'lia  :)

Till is indeed a verb, it means to stir the earth, a process known as tillage.

I like your idea of Tallenforge, Ta'lia. The only trouble is, if anything was made by them I'd assume it'd be taken straight to Accam for distribution, or further on to Voldar. Although, now that you mention it (I hadn't noticed it earlier when I scanned the map), it does seem like a place to produce great things! I could see it as the primary weaponsmith for Voldar's garrison or somesuch...

The issues with the delta were mainly due to ignorance to the scale, but that has been promptly corrected! Now off to fix the Heathen's Reef page...
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 04 February 2014, 16:04:34 »

I like your idea of Tallenforge, Ta'lia. The only trouble is, if anything was made by them I'd assume it'd be taken straight to Accam for distribution, or further on to Voldar.

Hm, that's true. But maybe Camden Bridge is quite new, or they tariff (?) too much, or the road down to Accam is due to flooding in winter.... be creative!

There is no need to implement too much right now though, you can always expand on your entry later, if a host of new ideas comes along when you have done more in the area. Say, you leave Tallenforge out for now or mention it only shortly, then you do Tallenforge at a later point and with it add to Sparrowclaw.

thumbup

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #8 on: 02 March 2014, 16:39:03 »

So... Are the final edits done here, Myralden? I'm planning on doing an update in maybe two weeks to so, so I need to make sure that everything's in place.

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 17 March 2014, 08:03:51 »

As with my other article, I think this one is complete too. There was some major issues regarding the distances, but I believe I got it sorted. If there is really some glaring issue that my blind eyes can't see, I can edit it in the future, correct?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[Yesterday at 16:17:36]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]

[02 September 2016, 04:06:03]

[02 September 2016, 02:44:27]
Members
Total Members: 1039
Latest: baracude
Stats
Total Posts: 144681
Total Topics: 11052
Online Today: 54
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

Last 10 Shouts:
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!
29 November 2016, 01:45:48
Hey all!
11 November 2016, 09:19:02
Calling all developers; come help me write the New-Santhala article ^^
15 September 2016, 02:24:10
Still no problems here, Erutan...
14 September 2016, 14:55:28
Still having trouble accessing the RPG side, anyone else? Or is it just me?
27 August 2016, 21:17:33
Short note: We had a bit of downtime Friday/Saturday night due to a server change. Site went online first, message boards took a while longer - now everything should be back to normal.