Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Heathen's Reef, Peninsula of Paragonj  (Read 4226 times)
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 6

View Profile
« on: 03 February 2014, 06:41:38 »

Update, now with colour! thumbup Thank you Ta'lia for checking my distances, they're causing me no end of trouble it seems.

Overview
The Heathen's Reef is a natural, arcing formation of jagged rocks forming a barrier across the entryway into the Vardınn province by sea. The Reef acts as a funnel for ships wishing to enter Vardınn from the north, and access to Port Sparrowclaw, Brightborough and onwards to Voldar. Due to the danger of the pass, some prefer to call at Isgar, although the harbour there is much smaller, with barely the capacity for a few vessels.

There exists a causeway threading through the rocks, close to the shore under Heathen's Henge, that experienced or foolhardy pilots can navigate to shorten the passage and make direct for Port Sparrowclaw. This opening cuts the travel time of the intrepid pilot greatly, but there exists dangers. Subermeged pinnacles can tear strong hulls to ribbons, and in the narrow parts, strong cross-currents can lead the ships directly into the larger islands. During bad weather the unpredictability of the wind will deter almost any captain from sailing through the channel, lest his vessel be torn asunder.

Description
Heathen's Reef consists of roughly 3000 granite spires and boulders thrust up from the seabed in an arcing shape. Closer to the shore, the rocks grow larger and some sport spare vegetation. They stretch some 20 leagues across the opening, ending in smaller submerged rocks for a further two leagues, that can play havoc on the lesser experienced captains who believe themselves clear of danger.

During the summer, the rocks burst with vibrant colour as a particular seasonal grass takes root in their shallow soil. The jubilant Mulbargrass, indigenous to the milder seasides of Sarvonia, sprouts in late spring as a short, wiry grass of pale green, before maturing over the summer months into a lovely, incredibly bright purple colour. While the grass is rare, the Peninsula enjoys particularly warm winds during the summer that enable its growth. Serendipitously, the gulls that make these islands their home have coated them with centuries of excrement; Mulbargrass is a resilient plant that can often survive digestion from various birds, including the gull. The result is a magnificent cap of amaranthine hues crowning the larger stacks, rooting in the thin layer of soil on top.

On the north-eastern part of the Peninsula of Paragonj, in the Vardynn province.

Mythology (optional)
The Heathen's Reef shares a name with the nearby Heathen's Henge, a ritual site constructed by the indigenous people of the island. It bared some religious importance, but little is known of their traditions, as Paragon Peninsula was originally inhabited by strange communities that were ousted during its settling. The formation itself likely has no real religious significance and is rather named as such as it is the dominant feature from the shore as viewed from Heathen's Henge.

Flora
The resilient Mulbargrass grows with wild abandon across the greater pinnacles, painting them with its purple mantle and attracting romantics and artists seeking worldly inspiration. While hardy, it doesn't last long, and the blades soon die as winter draws near. On the largest islands small shrubs grow sometimes, but mostly they tend to be solid and barren, with little in the way of soil for plants to grow.

Fauna (optional)
Colonies of the Sarvonian gull perch on the larger rocks, nesting there. Often, during the calmer seasons, the rocks are stained a mottled grey/white as the Gull guano builds up, creating a depiction of some snowcapped mountain. When the winter winds bring the waves, however, and the gulls migrate across the river onto the larger rocky walls of the eastern bank, the rocks are scrubbed clean by the water.

Resources (optional)
The treacherous waters along the tip of the Reef, and the winding causeway closer to shore, have caused many shipwrecks over the years. There is an abundance of sunken booty at its bottom, ready to be harvested by intrepid divers as the sea floor here is not too deep. Treasure often ends up being sold in local markets over in Port Sparrowclaw.

Myth/Lore (optional)
While the rocks are fairly well mapped, there have been a few shipwrecks here, especially during the stormy seasons, where ships are at danger of being dashed against the jagged teeth. One famous example was the Merrywick galleon, a Varcopasian vessel sailing from Korwendale, carrying a full cargo of expensive Korweynite wine, as well as a load of silver ingots. A freak storm sent the ship off course, directly for the rocks, on which it tore its hull and spilled its goods across the waters. The ensuing purple swirls of the Merrywick wreck created a beautiful spectacle, as Korweynite wine is faintly iridescent. Succeeding the storm was a strong risen sun, and so the waters flared to life with glittering light. Many nearby inhabitants gathered on the waves to admire it, although inadvertently ignoring any survivors from the Merrywick. When it came to light that the ship was also carrying silver, however, there was a rush of divers and activity across the Reef as they scrambled to collect the booty.
« Last Edit: 22 March 2014, 22:59:43 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03 February 2014, 06:53:51 »

You may continue, yes, far be it for anyone to discourage your enthusiasm. :)

But (you had to know that was coming;) ), I would be careful for two reasons.  One, don't burn out your creative energies so that you start lots and don't finish them.  (And don't be looking at my long list of unfinished business :P)

Two, and most importantly in this situation, as you are relating this entry to the previous entry, if there are edits to your previous entry that must be made, it could change or nullify details that you are putting into this entry.  I say this because of the speed you are putting these up, I wonder if you have fully researched the site and incorporated all previously known facts and details into your entries.  Not saying you haven't, you could have been lurking here for years gathering the information needed.

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2014, 07:30:31 »

Something that has concerned me, and I first noticed it during my quick read of your Sparrowclaw entry, is the positioning of the river delta.  Looking at the map, you have the delta around your town and at the reefs, but I can't see enough water from the Vandrina to support the delta that far out.  The waters of the dark sea would far overwhelm the river water much further inland.  From the map, and I can't find anything onsite that suggests where the delta would be, I would place the delta nearer Seawarren (the name suggests this too) on the one leg, and furthest maybe Brightburough.  The waters between Brightburough and Sparrowclaw I would have to think as more salinized than fresh

In the far right hand bottom corner, you can find a scale to use.  You'll find the distance between Sparrowclaw and Brightburough is roughly 100 strals (kilometers more or less).  Personally, I think that is far too much volume of water to attribute to the Vandrina.

But, as this is my opinion and not facts entered onsite, I will leave the adjudicating to those smarter than I. :)

While the rocks are fairly well mapped, there have been a view shipwrecks here, especially during the stormy seasons, where ships are at danger of being dashed against the jagged teeth.
View should be few.
« Last Edit: 03 February 2014, 08:45:04 by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 February 2014, 23:31:21 »

Ahh thank you! I was actually anxious regarding the distancing on the map as I couldn't find a scale. I realize it's much more visible in you open the map in it's own window...but yes, you're right, a 100stral stretch would be much too wide.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 05 February 2014, 05:23:25 »

Ok, read this one as well now, Myralden...

Found just one little thing that needs adjustment in the text:

- ... on which it tore its hull and spilled its goods across the waters.

I like the "snowcapped mountain" reference you've put in there very much... *hehe* Also the Merrywick galleon story is lovely and fits nicely into the entry :) The only suggestion I have to add to what you already have is what I already mentioned in the other thread: To put in a reference to something that could be seen as a "gate", the only really "safe" passage through the reef, rather close to the coast, that makes Sparrowclaw a good port to go for. That is, only if the weather is right, otherwise you're in serious trouble... So yeah, I think that would be somewhat logical to have.

I give you another aura +1 for this one as well, because it has everything it needs and expands on the Sparrowclaw entry, so that's wonderful to see entries being written in reference to each other, building something larger. Perfect!  thumbup

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 05 February 2014, 20:11:31 »

Nice little entry, Myr! :)

I want to ask you though,
-  to either make the galley a Varcopasian galley (carrying Korveynite wine), which might well see an advantage not to go to Milkengrad (as it is a strong concurrent), but to Sparrowclaw instead, 
-  or say, that heavy storms have driven the galley from its strait course (to Varcopas)
-  or that it was at a time, where Nybelmar was just rediscovered and the secret travelpaths of the Varcopasian fleet had leaked. (maybe that ideas is too complicated)

(Nybelmar had for a very long time no contact to Sarvonia, Koldar, a main developer back then, wished it so. )

Currently Varcopas has a monopol on all trade  especially with southeastern Nybelmar.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06 February 2014, 00:01:07 »

Modified the Myth section to include Ta'lia's suggestion; I guess I have lots of gaps in my knowledge at the moment. :) I contemplated choosing your third option, mostly because It'd be more fun to write, but I felt I should keep it simple in case I spend the next month re-editing this page due to inconsistencies!

Also added a useful causeway through the Reef. I get the idea that Isgar or Brightborough would likely be more reasonable to go to, and was really just riding on the excuse of "bad coastline" but I see now that it needed something more.

I'm out of ideas for this place, so I think I might write some more for Paragonj while I'm here...got plenty for the surrounding places!
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 06 February 2014, 18:18:43 »

Thanks Myr! I never thought a Varcopasian ship would sail directly to the north, but that's an idea I need to consider!

I'll go shortly over your submission, maybe we can polish it a little bit?
I did some distances for you, for now and further development: HERE (scroll down, click on image)

Overview
The Heathen's Reef is a natural, arcing formation of jagged rocks forming a barrier across the entryway into the Vardınn province by sea. The Reef acts as a funnel for ships wishing to enter Vardınn from the north, and access to Port Sparrowclaw, Brightborough and onwards to Voldar. Due to the danger of the pass, some prefer to call at Isgar, an all together less convenient location compared to Port Sparrowclaw, in terms of distance from any major trade hub.

Has Isgar a port? Doesn't look like this, if, then only a small one for the local fisher, I assume, nothing for bigger trading ships which come from over the open sea. So the bigger ships have to go on to Sparrowclaw etc. I think if they would be able to land in Isgar, a net of roads would have been build there.

There exists a causeway threading through the rocks, close to the shore under Heathen's Henge, that experienced or foolhardy pilots can navigate to shorten the passage and make direct for Port Sparrowclaw. This opening, while treacherous, cuts the travel time for busy traders and leads directly to the nearest port. However, the passage is not easy, nor will larger vessels be able to make the trip. Furthermore, the weather must be permitting, as the winds may very well dash any ship against the towering jagged spires...

Nice!

Description
Heathen's Reef consists of roughly 3000 granite spires and boulders thrust up from the seabed in an arcing shape. Closer to the shore, the rocks grow larger and some sport spare vegetation. They stretch some 10 leagues across the opening, ending in smaller submerged rocks for a further two leagues, that can play havoc on the lesser experienced captains who believe themselves clear of danger.

How large are the rocks? Looking at the size of some they could be fairly big (20 strals long) and would count as islands. The water seems quite shallow around the rocks, the ground is nearly visible (as I see it..)
Please have a look at the distances I did for you (link above), the reef is more 12 leagues or 120 strals

The channel which the ships can use seems with ca 27 strals still broad enough to be not so dangerous to pass , but maybe there are strong currents or heavy winds sometimes? But that's not so much belonging to the entry for the Reef itself, you could add it though, where else, maybe in the sparrowclaw entry.

On the north-eastern part of the Peninsula of Paragonj, in the Vardynn province.

Mythology (optional)
The Heathen's Reef shares a name with the nearby Heathen's Henge, a ritual site of pagan importance. Supposedly the Peninsula of Paragonj was originally inhabited by isolated communities, as was the case in Port Sparrowclaw. The formation itself likely has no real religious significance and is rather named as such as it is the dominant feature from the shore as viewed from Heathen's Henge.

What is pagan in Santharia? ;)

Fauna (optional)
Colonies of the Sarvonian gull perch on the larger rocks, nesting there. Often, during the calmer seasons, the rocks are stained a mottled grey/white as the Gull guano builds up, creating a depiction of some snowcapped mountain. When the winter winds bring the waves, however, and the gulls migrate across the river onto the larger rocky walls of the eastern bank, the rocks are scrubbed clean by the water.

Resources (optional)
The treacherous waters along the tip of the Reef, and the winding causeway closer to shore, have caused many shipwrecks over the years. There is an abundance of sunken booty at its bottom, ready to be harvested by intrepid divers as the sea floor here is not too deep. Treasure often ends up being sold in local markets over in Port Sparrowclaw.

Myth/Lore (optional)
While the rocks are fairly well mapped, there have been a few shipwrecks here, especially during the stormy seasons, where ships are at danger of being dashed against the jagged teeth. One famous example was the Merrywick galleon, a Varcopasian vessel sailing from Korwendale, carrying a full cargo of expensive Korweynite wine, as well as a load of silver ingots. A freak storm sent the ship off course, directly for the rocks, on which it tore its hull and spilled its goods across the waters. The ensuing purple swirls of the Merrywick wreck created a beautiful spectacle, as Korweynite wine is faintly iridescent. Succeeding the storm was a strong risen sun, and so the waters flared to life with glittering light. Many nearby inhabitants gathered on the waves to admire it, although inadvertently ignoring any survivors from the Merrywick. When it came to light that the ship was also carrying silver, however, there was a rush of divers and activity across the Reef as they scrambled to collect the booty.

Good so far, some things to correct though concerning the distances. Don't worry, that you didn't get it right in the beginning, I did not think either, that the distances were so great if I had not measured them...

thumbup

Don't forget to colour your changes! Thanks!

PS: Maybe you could look for some hardy flower (or bush) to grow there, to add a little colour in summer, or even winter? And maybe even some scent mixing up with the smell of the sea (and guano, lol) A reason people want to go there? That's just an idea thouhg, if you are content with what you are, keep it as it is!
« Last Edit: 06 February 2014, 18:25:54 by Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels » Logged

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 February 2014, 10:33:48 »

Super-thank-you Ta'lia for your comment. Gave me some really nice ideas :) I've gone through and edited and *hopefully* spellchecked. A note about the distance, though: on the distances page it says a league is about 6 strals, so I've used that measurement to calculate the distances and stuff. But yeah, all seems good! I'd like to write the article for that pretty grass next I think...
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #9 on: 08 February 2014, 19:07:27 »

You are right, a league is 6 strals! Had looked it up and forgot it two minutes later! Sorry!
I'll have a look at your submission this evening!

Mina
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 63

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08 February 2014, 20:06:09 »

How large are the rocks? Looking at the size of some they could be fairly big (20 strals long) and would count as islands.
I think sometimes it's best not to take the map too literally.  In this case, I think the intent is to show that the area is quite rocky, rather than representing the individual rocks.  Although I guess there could be room for some small islands amongst the rocks if desired. 

Regarding the entry itself, doesn't the word "causeway" refer to a type of road?  That's what the dictionaries seem to say anyway.  I'm not sure what the right term would be, but maybe "strait"?

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #11 on: 09 February 2014, 06:08:48 »

A few more comments, otherwise nearly done! Comments as always in teal

Overview
The Heathen's Reef is a natural, arcing formation of jagged rocks forming a barrier across the entryway into the Vardınn province by sea. The Reef acts as a funnel for ships wishing to enter Vardınn from the north, and access to Port Sparrowclaw, Brightborough and onwards to Voldar. Due to the danger of the pass, some prefer to call at Isgar, although the harbour there is much smaller, with barely the capacity for a few vessels.

Is the navigable pass really so dangerous with ca 30 strals breadth? If so, why or under which conditions?
Looking at the map, the problem of Isgar is not the capacity, but more the shallowness of the water, there is no dock like at Sparrowclaw. So if there is a little harbour, then more for small fairly flat fishing vessels, don‘t you think so?

There exists a causeway threading through the rocks, close to the shore under Heathen's Henge, that experienced or foolhardy pilots can navigate to shorten the passage and make direct for Port Sparrowclaw. This opening cuts the travel time of the intrepid pilot greatly, but there exists dangers. Subermeged pinnacles can tear strong hulls to ribbons, and in the narrow parts, strong cross-currents can lead the ships directly into the larger islands. During bad weather the unpredictability of the wind will deter almost any captain from sailing through the channel, lest his vessel be torn asunder.

That channel looks quite shallow also, maybe only certain vessels can pass, which have only a low draught (???) can pass?

Description
Heathen's Reef consists of roughly 3000 granite spires and boulders thrust up from the seabed in an arcing shape. Closer to the shore, the rocks grow larger and some sport spare vegetation. They stretch some 20 leagues across the opening, ending in smaller submerged rocks for a further two leagues, that can play havoc on the lesser experienced captains who believe themselves clear of danger.

During the summer, the rocks burst with vibrant colour as a particular seasonal grass takes root in their shallow soil. The jubilant Mulbargrass, indigenous to the milder seasides of Sarvonia, sprouts in late spring as a short, wiry grass of pale green, before maturing over the summer months into a lovely, incredibly bright purple colour. While the grass is rare across Southern Sarvonia, the Peninsula enjoys particularly warm winds during the summer that enable its growth. The result is a magnificent cap of amaranthine hues crowning the larger stacks, and swathes of violet along it's coasts. The sight is especially strong across the Reef, more so than along the Peninsula's shore.  
Warm winds you will find more to the South also, so it has to be something else in addition: maybe chilly nights, a colder winter? But I fear that might be not enough. Why do you not allow it to be abundant everwhere (yeah, make Sarvonia nicer!) , but here it is the most loveliest view?

Mythology (optional)
The Heathen's Reef shares a name with the nearby Heathen's Henge, a ritual site constructed by the indigenous people of the island. It bared some religious importance, but little is known of their traditions, as Paragon Peninsula was originally inhabited by strange communities that were ousted during its settling. The formation itself likely has no real religious significance and is rather named as such as it is the dominant feature from the shore as viewed from Heathen's Henge.

This is ok, well worded so you can asume anything, though there is a problem - there may be more of these henges all over Santharia. There is one here.
I would say, leave it as it is for now, but if you think of doing an entry about these stones, consider that there may be  more. You can change this part of this entry anytime later, if you have a new idea.

Just looked up the meaning of heathen! arrggh. We need to come up with something else/additional. I'll think about it. That might be a problem a bit to big for somebody doing his first entry. The easiest thing would be to say, that heathen=heather, the plant, but then I would recommend to let there grow some of these bushes. I'll have a look in the herbarium.

Flora
The resilient Mulbargrass grows with wild abandon across the greater pinnacles, painting them with its purple mantle and attracting romantics and artists seeking worldly inspiration. While hardy, it doesn't last long, and the blades soon die as the winds grow cold and winter draws in. On the largest islands small shrubs grow sometimes, but mostly they tend to be solid and barren, with little in the way of soil for plants to grow.

Fauna (optional)

Resources (optional)

Myth/Lore (optional)

Ok, nearly done!
« Last Edit: 09 February 2014, 06:11:38 by Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels » Logged

Myralden Tomesmith
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 February 2014, 04:31:30 »

Again, I'm very appreciative that you've taken the time to review my entry! Luckily I feel I can justify each point you've made without much editing:

Following Mina's point, I feel the map isn't a literal depiction of the geography, and is instead stylised. In my head, the rocks are much closer together, and much more numerous. The passage one can sail through is a lot narrower than the map depicts, or so I'd like it to be. (She's right about the causeway however.) You do have a point with Isgar though. From the looks of things, it's larger, but also lacks a little pier decal that Sparrowclaw has. Only one man knows the reason for this. huh

I think you're right with the Mulbargrass; it shouldn't be so especially nice on some pretty unremarkable rocks where the rest of the land is very much bereft! I'll think about what I can do to make the spread of the plant a little more believable... [EDIT] Huzzah! I think I found a nice excuse for its centrality: birds!! In the same way fish eggs are transported by birds to tarns, so are my indestructible seeds.

Finally, I think having a "Heathen's Henge" is ok. I mentioned in my articles that there was already people living here before settlers arrived from the mainland - I'll likely expand on that properly with a race page in the future, but I lack the knowledge for it just yet! - and I do intend on writing a Heathen's Henge article soon; calling something heathen is just denouncing something of your own religion. I'm sure there must've been some zealots amongst the original settlers that disliked the practices of the original people.

But, as always,  thanx

« Last Edit: 11 February 2014, 04:43:57 by Myralden Tomesmith » Logged
Mina
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 63

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11 February 2014, 15:38:14 »

Well, Isgar seems to be located in a relatively isolated area.  It's cut off from other Human areas by the Bolder forest and the Warnaka mountains.  There might be some passes through the mountains, but even so it doesn't seem quite as convenient if your aim is to get to Voldar and Milkengrad, assuming the Elves don't allow passage through their forest. 

Brightborough, I think, might be where merchants go to trade with the Elves. 

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #14 on: 12 February 2014, 07:31:49 »

Hi again,

Following Mina's point, I feel the map isn't a literal depiction of the geography, and is instead stylised. In my head, the rocks are much closer together, and much more numerous. The passage one can sail through is a lot narrower than the map depicts, or so I'd like it to be. (She's right about the causeway however.)

Of course the map only hints at what might be there, but only to a certain intent. You are not free to interpret it as you like it, for then we would not need such a detailed map at all. I did not say anything against your 3000 spires etc, but to narrow down a passway of 30 strals to a very dangerous small width is a bit too much in my opinion, especially if it does not make sense. Why not?

Because, if the access to that bay would be so difficult, then there would be no port (Sparrowclaw). Milkengrad is not far away, a very big town with probably 90% of all the ship trade if not more (These harbors have the capacity to host more than 1000 ships each, being one of the largest if not the largest in Santharia). If the passage to Sparrowclaw would be so difficult, most ships, even those from the north, would prefer to go around an use Milkengrads access from the southwest and Sparrowclaw would be a fishing habour for the bay only.  Sparrowclaw's existence depends, in my opinion, solely because it is more convenient for the ships who bring goods from the north, goods which are bound for Voldar and the northern provinces. All other will call in Milkengrad.

Finally, I think having a "Heathen's Henge" is ok. I mentioned in my articles that there was already people living here before settlers arrived from the mainland - I'll likely expand on that properly with a race page in the future, but I lack the knowledge for it just yet! - and I do intend on writing a Heathen's Henge article soon; calling something heathen is just denouncing something of your own religion. I'm sure there must've been some zealots amongst the original settlers that disliked the practices of the original people.

No new race ;), but there can surely be a few people (humans/elves) who settled there after the migration south from Fá'áv'cál'âr and who decided not to follow the common gods (the Twelve)

I'm away now doing my own stuff for a while! See you later! I'll give you a second aura though already now for your patience. :)

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]

[02 September 2016, 04:06:03]

[02 September 2016, 02:44:27]
Members
Total Members: 1038
Latest: kenn3th40
Stats
Total Posts: 144680
Total Topics: 11052
Online Today: 42
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 46
Total: 46

Last 10 Shouts:
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!
29 November 2016, 01:45:48
Hey all!
11 November 2016, 09:19:02
Calling all developers; come help me write the New-Santhala article ^^
15 September 2016, 02:24:10
Still no problems here, Erutan...
14 September 2016, 14:55:28
Still having trouble accessing the RPG side, anyone else? Or is it just me?
27 August 2016, 21:17:33
Short note: We had a bit of downtime Friday/Saturday night due to a server change. Site went online first, message boards took a while longer - now everything should be back to normal.