Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: Mistakes, typos, misspellings - post here!  (Read 49307 times)
Irid alMenie
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 46

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 05 December 2006, 05:38:00 »

I already told you on MSN but I'll say it here so you don't forget: in the entry for Nehtor it says: After Eyasha had fulfilled her task so brilliantly, Eyasha and Nehtor didn‘t want to stay behind

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Irid al'Menie
Wanderer

Gained Aura: 0

Clueless

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 December 2006, 17:23:35 »

Right, here is a post on some typos i found in the bestiary / cattle part:
- THE COWS OF CAELERETH:
 - two main types of Cows (shouldn't it be cow [singular]?)
 - where ever (wherever)
 - Farmsteadings (Farmsteads)
 - Cows which (Cows that) (twice)
 - heigth (height)
 - broodish (is that a word?)
 - can be found until the Tandalas up north (can be found as far as Tandalas up north)

- THE FURNO (KANAPAN BULL)
 - handspans (hand spans)
 - slitted (is that a word?)
 - handspan (hand span)
 - practise (practice)

- THE HAVACH OX
 - platebeast (plate beast)
 - draftbeasts (draft beasts)
 - ridingbeasts (riding beasts)
 - are used as draftbeasts and ridingbeasts (is used as)
 - underslung (under slung)
 - which its gentle personality belies. (that its gentle)
 - seatprint (seat print)
 - chestplates (chest plates)
 - waggons (wagons)
 - tastebuds (taste buds)
 - byproducts (by-products)
 - singleminded (single minded)
 - already in place which (already in place, which)
 - pronounciation (pronunciation)

- THE SKAURGERE ("PLAINBEAST")
 - ususally (usually)
 - quadripeds (quadrupeds)
 - brushland (brush land)
 - It was observed that males will share  (would share [since the rest is also past tense])
 - There is no visible leader, they (There is no visible leader; they)
 - favorite (favourite)
 - consumed, it is (consumed; it is )
 - therefore females to not get (therefore females do not get )

- THE STRATA MILKING COW
 - its hind legs (their hind legs)
 - months, then is weaned off ( months and is then weaned off)

War doesn't determine who's right. Just who's left
Site wide search, Measures(Converter)
Development: Introduction
Want to roleplay?: RPG Forum, Character creation, FAQ, Restrictions
Bard Judith
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 365

Dwarvenmistress

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #17 on: 11 December 2006, 00:23:37 »

To get back to the intended purpose of this thread (looks over her glasses at Art and Talia with a grim smile, then turns her attention to Patrick)...

Wanderer, your efforts are much appreciated!  However, may I point out that running a posted entry through Word's spellchecker is not as useful as commenting on existing submissions which require intensive rewriting...and that most of what you have listed for my Havach-Oxen entry are not 'mistakes' but rather deliberate stylistic choices?

THE HAVACH OX
 - platebeast (plate beast)  - No, sorry, this is a deliberate stylistic choice - integrating an adjective together with a noun to create a new noun specific to Tharian.
 - draftbeasts (draft beasts) - ditto
 - ridingbeasts (riding beasts) - ditto
 - are used as draftbeasts and ridingbeasts (is used as) - without the context of the referent, I can't tell if this is a genuine error or not. 
 - underslung (under slung) - definitely not two words.  At the very least it would be hyphenated, and I tend to avoid hyphens as a deliberate stylistic preference.
 - which its gentle personality belies. (that its gentle) - not an error but a choice
 - seatprint (seat print)  - no, this is a valid measurement of area in Caelereth.  See the Measurements section of the Compendium for more details
 - chestplates (chest plates) - see above
 - waggons (wagons) - sorry, not an error.  Some words are spelt differently in Tharian than in Terran English.  "Carroots" are an orange root vegetable.  "Eyren", or "aeyren" is the plural of 'egg'.  "Emerauds" are green gemstones.  And "waggons" is an acceptable variant of 'wagons' - though I applaud your sharp eye.
 - tastebuds (taste buds)
 - byproducts (by-products) - I'll give you that one, but again, I avoid hyphens for their modern appearance quite deliberately.
 - singleminded (single minded) - no, should be hyphenated if anything
 - already in place which (already in place, which) - could be, but I'd need more context to make a decision
 - pronounciation (pronunciation) - now there you have me.  That is a genuine error, whether a typo or simply incorrect.   In line with my long-standing 'warranty' on Bard Judith entries, you now have the right to claim an illustration from me.

The following caveats and restrictions apply:  (yes, read the fine print!)   I'm not a professional artist, as you'll see by looking at my teampage and perusing the various illustrations listed to my credit.  I'd suggest that you not demand an eight-by-six avatar illustration with full background, for example, but choose something more humble (suited to my limited abilities, that is...) such as a plant, beast, or artifact...  and of course you can wait until you've created a few entries and then choose something to illustrate one of your concepts!  I like cows, by the way.... (hint hint hint)  :)

"Give me a land of boughs in leaf /  a land of trees that stand; / where trees are fallen there is grief; /  I love no leafless land."   --A.E. Housman

Nsikigan Ho´Tonanese Yourth
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 19

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 February 2007, 09:26:25 »

Brownie entry
Very High (Leonardo Da Vinci) Hunter/gatherer  High in magical, void, and inter-world technology. Average in all other types. 
This is from the 1st table. No Leonardo Da Vinci.... bad. And inter-world.

Nsikigan Yourth, Eyelian extraordinare.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. - The Dark Knight

Wisdom begins in wonder. ~ Socrates

A government in which the majority rule in all cases cannot be based on justice, even as far as men understand it- HD Thoreau
Mirmec Rethindor

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09 April 2007, 01:37:15 »

yeah i saw one in a compedium entry of the Sanhorrim, under the silversmith part but that was such a long entry i mean what is one error?? not much

~~Voice of music's heart wrung from the wood.~~
Alysse the Likely
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 69

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21 April 2007, 00:28:09 »

Both the Kragghi vine and the Squilla Fungus need to be additionally incorporated under "Edible plants" in the "Spices and Flavourings" section--Kragghi is currently only under "Vines and Creepers" and Squilla under "Moss and Fungi".  The "Sunsmile" flower is also mentioned as having edible leaves which are good in salad, so perhaps that should be incorporated under "Vegetables" as well as "Flowers"?  And the Koeken Fungus, currently only under "Moss and Fungi", should also be listed as edible, perhaps in the "Miscellaneous" section.

So, not actually errors per se, but they should be cross-referenced in the Compendium.

Alysse

Alysse the Likely
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 May 2007, 05:15:08 »

THE MAGICAL ACADEMY OF XIMAX
This entry does not have the quicklinks on top.

THE HIGH KINGDOM OF ACA-SANTERRA

Description. As the kingdom spans from the plains of the continent to the rocky shores of the islands, its landscape is very diverse. The homelands  of the Santerrans lie at the rocky coasts of the Isles, most of them of black granite with sharp cliffs and burly stones. The pure Santerrans are in many ways like these black cliffs; unyielding and unforgiving. The best example of these regions are(either example should be examples or are should be is) the fortified cities along the coasts, that for centuries defended the common population of fishermen and craftsmen against all kinds of invaders and were often built on terraces against the cliffs.

Beyond these cliffs usually(unnecessary word, unless these hamlets are not always there) lie the rural hamlets of shepherds and farmers. The soil is poor and as are the life conditions, so that early on the Santerrans depended on what could be harvested from the sea which laid the base for the seapower that eventually emerged from it.

Coat of Arms/Sign. The Santerrans have a coat of arms like most Santharian settlements have.  Most noble house differ from each other by just wearing differently dyed clothes. The colors of the High Kingdom are usually the royal blue and orange which refer to the sky and the water.

The incarnations of Barkhas are many but usually are a shark, a dolphin and the kraken. Sometimes this symbol can be seen on the blue and orange of the Santerran flag but usually it stands alone to mark something as decreed by the Highking.

Climate. The climate in Aca-Santerra varies from mediterran is this Mediterranean?  or is this a Santharian word?) to subtropical, the northern hills having a more moderate climate.

Snow and ice are seldom found in these regions of the world and only occur on rare occasions but the mountain ranges and hillands can be quite cold in winter. Aca-Santerra is especially dependent on the tides and currents that send them the valuable fish swarms that come to the Santerran islands each spring and autumn. The island cliffs are usually haunted by a rough north-south wind, another reason they built their cities in the shadow of the cliffs. In autumn and winter the wind changes and comes more from the east to west and means heavy rainfalls on the islands and the coastal hills.

The hills of the mainland are far richer, especially in coal and iron that are mined there extensively for weapons and tools. The coal can be found mainly in the west, iron to the east. The coastal hills have some more deposits of silver. The little gold that can be found is usually used for jewellery. Silver is the common currency in Aca-Santerra.

The islands also have pearls which are harvested in artificial shell farms and used for export. The name of the Delvynnar derives from this profitable industry, the City of Delv, the city of Nacre. Here the greatest farms of this kind can be found.

What Aca-Santerra lacks most is wood as the demand for this material is enormous to build and heat houses and to built the enormous fleets.  Most of the forests that can be found in Aca-Santerra are strictly regulated to gather as much construction wood as possible without destroying the actual source.

While Aca-Santerra has earned much respect by having one of the greatest navies most other kingdoms of Nybelmar look upon them with suspicion.  This is because outside the foreign harbours and off the ships they are very much isolationists that don't like to spare their time with strangers. Referring to them is often to mark a certain stubbornness but also strength.

Here is my first posting for the editing task.  I hope this isn't being too nit picky, and it is what you were hoping for.  Let me know.

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 May 2007, 08:25:59 »

BARKHAS, NYBELMARIAN GOD OF THE SEA
THE ELEMENT OF WIND/AIR

Neither of these headings have an entry in the index.

ACA-SANTERRAN BELIEFS

If the following legend is supposed to be written in a specific dialect with differing speech patterns, then ignore the following, and I apologise for trying to fix it.  If not, then...

"A long time ago the Twins Fekhath and Faenwo fought for the dominance in an empty universe which their mother Marjalla (the time) said would be filled with incredible sources of power and lesser beings needing their guidance. As both brothers argued over the way to split up the universe and how to await the arrival of these lesser beings, both fell into a rage and started to fight each other. Soon the void was filled with their blood forming clouds and spheres of matter and energy but the brothers didn't cease to fight. They summoned powerful creatures from the depths of their own souls to fight each other and soon the whole universe was set on fire. The matter was forming huge sparkling masses in space and the energy was flowing through it. The Twins gave more and more of their powers to their fighting spirits and summoned even more minions to kill each other. Slowly a huge mass was formed, occasionally reshaped by the powers of the battle and by the energies around it. The sparkling spheres called 'stars' were circulating around it. The mass turned into a disc with mountains and valleys, oceans and magma but the brothers continued to fight. And after another eon the first being emerged from this plane of existence looking down on a chaotic landscape. It looked up to search for its possible origin but it was futile! Hanging dead in the sky were two spheres of destruction enlightening the world. The Twins were dead..."

"At the moment the Twins died the armies of both ceased the fight shocked at what had just happened. The Twins had given too much power away and grew mortal, able to be killed. In their confusion and pain the great warriors pleaded to Marjalla for guidance but she remained silent. So as the Gods saw that lesser beings were crawling over the surface of a worn out world they decided that as these were the beings Marjalla ordered her children to guide, they themselves as the next higher beings in place would have to fulfill the fate. They went to the world beneath them and took land to rule and form and gathered the people around them to guide them. Barkhas ordered the snake Ulieth to encircle the world to hinder the waters and drifting lands from falling into the Void and breaking apart. Angus forged the sky to capture the air and Narvi fixed the lands onto the bottom of the sea and forged the plane the world is based on."

It is said that with the death of the children Marjalla withdrew into the Void that surrounds the world and only the Aca-Tar, her loyal followers and the Aerynian, their servants, remained to establish the order Marjalla had meant this place to be. And only the Aca-Tar and the Aerynians are meant to travel the Void beyond the world.

Angus, Lord of the Winds
Angus is second only to Barkhas. He answers to no one and rules everything from the mountain peaks to the farthest end of the skies. All birds are at his command as he can blow the winds to any direction and any speed.

Her sanctuary is the volcano on the island of Jarka. The "Firedancers", the priesthood of Retarra, is said to have the powers to control the fire in many ways and ignite the hearts and minds of any around them.

Mari, Goddess of the Underworld
Mari is seen as a Goddess that lurks in the dark corners of the mind. She is the Mistress of the Dreams and Desires and in that matter can haunt the mortals and torture them with incredible cruelness. She is said to oppose Thalisien who seeks the truth of the world's fate and wants to change it instead. Like him she is not worshipped in many great temples but is still respected as a powerful Aca-Tar who might fulfill one's dreams... or destroy you. Insanity is often seen as sign that one was touched by this Goddess.

Mari was an Aca-Tar who was not worshipped by the Santerrans until they conquered some of the Murmillion tribes and was not recognized as one of the Highgods before the Year of Darkness. In that year she also became a new aspect, beyond her devastating beauty and her cruelty in betraying one's heart.  She earned one positive aspect: she is also the Goddess of Hope, waking ones lowest instincts to prevail when even the mind has given up everything.

The Aerynians (Lesser Gods). Following the Aca-Tar in the hierarchy and serving one of the Highgods in certain aspects of their realms are the Aerinaen. They're usually represented as the children of the Aca-Tar and are closer to the mortals though themselves are still considered nearly immortal. Other than the Aca-Tar they usually have a distinctive gender and serve the Aca-Tar as their followers in the world, sometimes even showing themselves as messengers to the mortals. The relations of these lesser deities often reflect the hierarchies in which the Santerran see the world to work in.
« Last Edit: 02 May 2007, 08:38:54 by Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin » Logged

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #23 on: 25 September 2007, 05:09:07 »

I looked at the territory of the icetribes and found this:
Their territory stretches around the bay of Calinth, the peninsula of Iol and the Icelands Coast.

I thought so far they inhabit only the icelands Coast and all 11 tribes are shown there on the map, so maybe we should restrict their territory to the Icelands Coast.

Addition:

I spent some thoughts about the climate of the Icelands (if nobody objects me writing this up)and have a request to change a tiny bit of the diet section.

The climate in the Icelands is especially harsh. The severe winter lasts for half a year. Three months is the duration of a milder winter and another three lasts their “summer”, when the ice melts. This “summer” allows them to cultivate some parts of their land around hot springs with local plants in order to enrich their supplies for the winter.

I would really like to have it snowcovered all year long, but the hot springs (which I would like to have added) could be a chance to grow a few plants.

There is another thing which doesn't fit. It is mentioned, that the Giants are coming up from the stonefields of Peat. That is a bit far away and the Wasts of Despair are in between. So maybe you change this to Wastes of Despair.
« Last Edit: 25 September 2007, 05:34:10 by Talia Sturmwind » Logged

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Ganinon
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 9

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 December 2007, 10:29:27 »

in the Thergerim entry it says that teh Thergerim stop growing between their twentieth and thirtiest cycle.

And in the Thurmgolz Tribe entry it states this (skip to bottom of paragraph for a summary):
 the traditional divisions of labour and responsibilities according to gender and age are not held to as strictly among the Thrumgolzerim. While the same belief that all labour is valued equally and no one job is more important than another is still in full force, they also say that everyone should turn his or her hand to whatever work is needed at the time. Thus if the grannies and granthers who are child-minding need more assistance, any adult dwarf who enjoys the task may set down his hammer or put aside her shovel and spend community hours with the young ones instead. Females who display a gift for mining or smithing are encouraged to develop it, and males who love growing things may help in the glow-farms. But while Thrumgolz dwarves are in their adolescence, the community ensures that they have done a bit of everything, whether they like it or not!
(summorization=that jobs are not gender segragated)
But in occupation it says they are segragated.

Just noticed those two things hopefully it helps.
« Last Edit: 13 December 2007, 11:04:57 by Ganinon » Logged
Bard Judith
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 365

Dwarvenmistress

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #25 on: 14 December 2007, 21:24:39 »

Thanks, Ganinon! 

Not all dwarven tribes have exactly the same culture, so there are variances between the different clan entries.  This could be a discrepancy, or it could simply be a poorly-phrased summary: I'll have a look at it during my vacation.

I think the Thrumgolz (not Thurmgolz) specifically make an exception, or an extension, to the 'traditional' view of most dwarf clans, which does have segregated occupations (though all clans are careful not to rank or value those in any obvious way... age and status are more important than job).     So while they do still use the traditional job divisions, dwarven youths are more free to explore the tasks of the other gender than they would be in other clans.

That should probably be made more specific, especially since the paragraph on Occupations is simply a 'placeholder' duplicate of the generic statement for dwarven clans!

Thanks again,
Judith

"Give me a land of boughs in leaf /  a land of trees that stand; / where trees are fallen there is grief; /  I love no leafless land."   --A.E. Housman

Grunok the Exile
Santh. Member

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #26 on: 05 March 2008, 11:03:44 »

Oh dear!  I just found a mistake in the Crazy Woman Pass entry, and it's a biggie!  Crazy Woman Pass is said to be between Chalbern and Grey Hood Peak, but it is actually north of that on the Manthrian map, between Chalbern and Archare!

The problem is Grey Hood peak is quite deeply integrated in to the entry.  Perhaps it will need to go on a list of 'entries to rewrite' somewhere, as it can't be corrected without drastically altering the entry.

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #27 on: 30 April 2008, 04:22:25 »

I looked at the Avennorian tribe entry and saw that second picture . The description says:

An Avennorian fisherman with Thairan influences.  Picture drawn by  Quellion.

According to Artemis submission the first Thairans were dark:

As this tribe has undergone radical shifts in racial dominance, so has their appearance. The first true Thairans looked nothing as they do now, given that they did not yet have the Avennorian blood within their veins. They were dark skinned, dark haired, and had sturdy, thickset frames. These people, once the Avennorians started to dominate Shan’Thai, were referred to as the “natives” and eventually became subservient to the new settlers, tending the fields of Amristh..

I think he looks more like a Darian descendant (sturdy, not as sinewy like the Glandorians) who has inherited the blond hair from his (noble) father. If you think of the sturdy frame as Thaarian inheritance, it should be mentioned, otherwise it is a bit disturbing, for the blond hair colour as a Glandorian feature is predominant.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Mannix
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 19 May 2008, 21:08:32 »

I was reading through the entry “Magic of Caelereth”, trying to get my head around it ;), and I notice a few mistakes:
- The second example may be already explainable by our assumption that the essence of magic is mainly manifestation of will - and it is this principle on which all other magical theories are based.
- Obviously many of them were convinced that the mastery of will can only be achieved if the will itself is not instrumentalized (I’m not sure that’s a word) more than necessary and that casting magic for the magic's sake is not their primary goal.
- You have to discern between runes and symbols in physical form and runes and symbols you draw into the the (double 'the') air, on a piece of cloth or at the ground.
- Becoming a mage therefore can be pretty expensive, (comma) as you'll usually spend a lot of money buying reagents...
- All kinds of magic affect the aura of all things existing, only in different ways.
- Clerical Magic is original as well as meta-magic, meaning that clerics may cast either own spells but also Raw or Elemental Magic in an indirect way.
- The basics of magic can be described in four steps according to the Xeuátan Khaelvan III., an expert on Xeuá Magic, who teached (taught) at the Ximaxian Academy in the 9th century of our time.
- This "energy" or simply "aura" can also be referred to as the "soul" of things, regardless of the fact if this thing is a being, a natural substance or something which was produced by the hands of someone, an artificial item.
- It is the essence of existence.
- You can influence the Cár'áll by modifying one or more of these elements, e.g. enlarging/enhancing the Fire part (give something more "power" or someone more determination to do something).
- There exist several varieties of Xeuá Magic, but one of the most important is the Xeuá Magic one of the smallest races of Caelereth, the Brownies, are very famous for: This variation was titled "Life Magic" by the Brownies themselves and is a form of Xeuá Magic dealing especially with Life connections.
-  I choose this example, because the acceleration of the healing of a wound is something quite obvious, but of course there are several more ways to use Xeuá magic which are not that easy to follow.
- Not directly, by influencing an element in a focussed way, but in modifying the pre-conditions for the existence/combinations of certain elements/Xeuaía so that the unreal becomes reality because the conditions changed.
- An easy example of belief: Sometimes people think so hard about something that they forget everything else and it becomes reality for them, simply because they have reached this state of consciousness by denying other things which influence their apperception.
- The apple will then appear, not mainly because you focussed all your thoughts on the apple, but because you keep everything disturbing about the apple's visual appearance away.
- Though there were indeed many rulers of various tribes who explicitly prohibited the use of magic and punished those severely who offended against these laws, it was mainly the hate of the people themselves who took care that the use of magic wouldn't thrive anymore.
And that’s it.  Sorry about the long post.  Hope I have helped.

Mannix

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Development Schedule ~ The Hobbit Deity Liran ~ Hobbit Beliefs Discussion
Alysse the Likely
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 69

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 05 June 2008, 02:10:54 »

I just found this while looking through some of the Northern entries, about the Ak'váth'rhím elves:

"...it has been many centuries since any of the other races or their own has been seen. Ak'váth'rhím  believe that they are the only living things left of Caelereth."

If this is true, how do we know they even exist anymore? How do we know anything about them?  And surely there must be some animals/plants around them--they cannot believe that they are the "only living things" left on Caelereth.  This doesn't make sense.  And since Uragel (as far as I know) is not around anymore, we can't ask her about this.  Are there any elven experts who have objections to this being adjusted, or who want to do it themselves?

Alysse

Alysse the Likely
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[12 December 2017, 16:17:36]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]

[02 September 2016, 04:06:03]

[02 September 2016, 02:44:27]
Members
Total Members: 1040
Latest: leaftanya12
Stats
Total Posts: 144681
Total Topics: 11052
Online Today: 69
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 67
Total: 67

Last 10 Shouts:
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!
29 November 2016, 01:45:48
Hey all!
11 November 2016, 09:19:02
Calling all developers; come help me write the New-Santhala article ^^
15 September 2016, 02:24:10
Still no problems here, Erutan...
14 September 2016, 14:55:28
Still having trouble accessing the RPG side, anyone else? Or is it just me?
27 August 2016, 21:17:33
Short note: We had a bit of downtime Friday/Saturday night due to a server change. Site went online first, message boards took a while longer - now everything should be back to normal.