Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Flame Burst, Ximax,school of fire, lvl VII fire spell.  (Read 4817 times)
Xun Darkwoe

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« on: 21 May 2006, 13:28:00 »

Name: Flame Burst

School: Ximax, school of fire

Spell level: VII

Overview: This is a spell used by many mages when they are surrounded by enemies. They put a orb of fire around them, and then destroys the orb into many peices, flying in all directions. This causes many enemies to be hit by a small flame, sometime multiple pieces of flame, scorching and burning them.

Spell effect: The spell effect is basically hitting all the enemies around you. You do so by gathering all the ounia in the air into a orp of fire, trying to get it big enough to go around your body. Then you concentrate on shattering the orb to hit all the enemies around you.

Casting procedure: The mage puts his hands and feet outstretched , pointing in different directions. Then the mage gathers all the ounia around him and puts a orb around himself. When the orb goes as big as the mage wants it, he or she put puts there arms towards your body, fists facing eachother. The orb then shatters and hits all the enemies around you.

Magical formual: To be added.

Target: Almost everything around you.

Reagents: Sulfer rubbed on both hands.

Spell class: physical representation of sphere III

The bigger the Orb the mage makes, the more pieces of flame hits the enemies.

Casting time: A level 7 mage usually takes around 2 minutes, but the higher level the mage is, the quicker the spell casts. For example, a level 10 mage could probably cast it in 30 seconds.

Duration: none.

the trees are my life, the forest my soul. Whomever takes that away will not be tolerated Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

Edited by: Xun Darkwoe at: 5/23/06 16:45
Drasil Razorfang

Gained Aura: 47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2006, 13:49:00 »

You forgot enhancing and counter measures again!  Also asdd the sphere

Drasil Razorfang CD

so orril miesefer
Aspiring Member

Sky tower Apprentice.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2006, 14:39:00 »

Wait!!! let him clarify and correct gramar and spelling mistakes, then I will understand what the ### is the explanation for this...

In spell effect (is the section I take more importance for this test) you should explain what happens to the Cár'áll arround you.

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

What's my magic? is my treasure, What's my god? is my freedom, my law? the strenght and the wind, my mother country is the sky.--- So Orril, Sky Tower apprentice
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2006, 15:56:00 »

:lol  Orril - what about spellchecking your own answers? It is as annoying to read answers as full submissions .

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Modhal Silnara

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 May 2006, 16:10:00 »

hmm...I guess adding the smily face makes it so that Talia doesn't get angry.  I'm gonna need to add taht to my theory of making no-english speaker speak better by causing serious harm to Drasil!  :lol  

so orril miesefer
Aspiring Member

Sky tower Apprentice.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 May 2006, 16:12:00 »

... what has to do harming Drasil with becoming better in english??

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

What's my magic? is my treasure, What's my god? is my freedom, my law? the strenght and the wind, my mother country is the sky.--- So Orril, Sky Tower apprentice
Modhal Silnara

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 May 2006, 16:13:00 »

Look in the Misc section in the Double Kiji entry.

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #7 on: 21 May 2006, 16:31:00 »

hmm...I guess adding the smily face makes it so (bad wording) that Talia doesn't get angry. I'm gonna need to add that to my theory of making no- English speakers speak better by causing serious harm to Drasil!

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Thorgas Ironforge
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 May 2006, 20:21:00 »

Hmm... I have a spell called 'Fire Ring' and am planning to put it up here, but it seems that you got there first. :(
Anyways why not concentrate fire ounia around the caster and then igniting it, instead of an orb that will explode? It would be pretty obvious to the intended target if you would conjure an orb. And about the casting time, that is too long. your enemy could then cut your throat already.

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Drasil Razorfang

Gained Aura: 47

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 May 2006, 09:19:00 »

See Talia, thats not my grammar's problem, its my finger's :)  

Drasil Razorfang CD

Xun Darkwoe

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 May 2006, 09:44:00 »

would people not turn this into a chat room? thank you Thorgas.

the trees are my life, the forest my soul. Whomever takes that away will not be tolerated Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

so orril miesefer
Aspiring Member

Sky tower Apprentice.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 May 2006, 09:50:00 »

hmmm... Thorgas' idea is good, a surpresive defence that suddenly explodes out of thin air, burning everything.

Then, you must add the counter an enhancing, if you did that, I need to refresh my catche...

Mina

Gained Aura: 63

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 22 May 2006, 11:33:00 »

Argh, I had that spell idea too, Thorgas.  Well, not exactly how it's described here, but close enough anyway.  In any case, your suggestion for how it's cast seems to be right, in essence, but it's either not properly phrased or your understanding of ounia is still a little off.  What you do is pretty much like Fireball, except that it's all around yourself.  The Fire ounia are gathered, causing flames to be produced, then released away from yourself.  

Modhal Silnara

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 May 2006, 12:01:00 »

*weeps on Twen's shoulder*  They grow up so fast.  I remember just yesterday when he was the most chatty person in the world.

Well anyways, back to your spell, You need to flesh it out.  Look at Twen's.  Where you have a single sentance for most sections, she has an entire paragraph.  While I do not expect you to be as thurough as Twen, I feel as though you are just barely scratching the surface and that you need to delve deeper.

Marvin Cerambit
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 23 May 2006, 02:42:00 »

The ring that was mentioned would probably be a better option (since you don't need to send any fire upwards it will save you a bit of energy).

And you'll need to add more infomation (how does this work in terms of ounia for example?) in each section (as well as add the ones that are missing). You could peek a bit in the fireball entry to have an idea on how it could be cast. Since you use sphere III the only difference will be that you'll gather extra ounia not just from the air, but from other things in the environment as well.

Marvin Cerambit ~ Do not tease my Warg, because you are crunchy and tasteful

Need help with your new Character?
~> Click Here <~

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]