Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Masterwork permission for Arceon & Trelstahl  (Read 3409 times)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« on: 12 February 2008, 04:46:25 »

Okeydokey, the Santharian Moot has decided that the Apprentices Arceon and Trelstahl have delivered lots of contributions in the past and are therefore at the very last step to gain official membership!

You two, Arceon and Trelstahl, are now entitled to choose a masterwork, a last larger final work, and once this one is on the site, it's time for an inauguration party :) - Good luck!
« Last Edit: 12 February 2008, 05:07:47 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 12 February 2008, 04:52:42 »

Oh, and BTW: Kelancey and Altario both already have permission to do their masterworks, let's hope these two will also sooner or later get to that :)

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Arceon Barrurbeleth
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 February 2008, 04:59:39 »

As much as I want to be modest now, I must say that this was expected, but still, being able to see words "Arceon", "Masterwork" and "Membership" in the same sentence, still brings me great joy and relief, the relief of being acknowledged in this community and by these people which I long ago started to concider as friends and colleagues.... But let me keep my long speeches for my inauguration party.... And of course I congratulate Trelstahl and Altario who deserve the title of a Member maybe even more than me!

P.S.
I think there's a little mistake here:
....are now entitled to choose a masterwork,...

Twen Araerwen
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 18

Death's Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 February 2008, 05:04:47 »

Since there are a lot of announcements and such going on in here. I would like to make my own inquiry, is the offer for myself to write a Masterwork still open?

Miraran Tehuriden
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 61

Creator Of .. well, not much, recently

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 12 February 2008, 05:06:39 »

I would assume so.. the masterwork permissions are, just like any entry, not time-restricted.

Avrah Kehabhra

"The whole POINT of Nybelmar is that no one has any idea whats going on, overly long entries keep it that way." - Decipher Ziron
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 12 February 2008, 05:25:30 »

Sorry that I've forgotten the "w", Arceon! "Are no entitled to choose a masterwork" somehow defeats the purpose of the post, doesn't it? lol Just added it in.

On the Twen masterwork: Guess this has to go through standard procedure, so we'll have to decide in the Members Moot on that. I see you've done a good deal of spells over the past years, Twen, so the only problem I can see is that there are huuuuge gaps between your entries (one entry in 2007). We barely see you around lately! So can we count on improvement in this regard, eh?  cool

Drasil Razorfang
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 47

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 February 2008, 10:12:39 »

This one seems to be a no-brainer to me and I am slightly confused as to why we are even debating it.  Twen WAS offered the option of doing a masterwork long before many of our current members...
Twen Araerwen
Aspiring Member

Death's Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 February 2008, 10:22:56 »

Well Arti. my masterwork was offered to me by my now MIA mentor and if my participation is in question, I would suggest a wander over to the RP boards hun. True I haven't done a lot on this side of things for awhile, but that doesn't mean I haven't discussed entries with others trying to help them. I have worked on and discussed diverse ideas with Pikel, Altario, Fox, Ruil and Drasil at various intervals for sometime. Just because my name hasn't been on an entry (recently) surely does not equate into non-participation. 

But indeed if you wish to see something posted by me on this side of things, I'll endeavor to work on my own things. I have three entries I could finish easily if you would like to see them done.
~Sincerely~
Co f cr'tuuln:Twen Araerwen
« Last Edit: 12 February 2008, 10:33:13 by Twn Arerwn » Logged

Trelstahl
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 February 2008, 11:49:13 »

Thank you for the vote of confidence everyone, and gratzies to everyone else who has been offered the chance to "show their quality".    :)

::Pushes back his sleeves, rubs his hands together, and sits down to think about what he will do for a Masterwork entry.::

Hmm.........  ;)

Trel.
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 144

The Remusian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 February 2008, 14:19:12 »

Congrats Arc and Trel  :D  The class of '08 will be a great one.

Art, I will add my voice to Twen's acceptance, and assure you that she has indeed helped me, not just with RPG but with ideas I have had for this side as well.  She may have taken a break from producing entries in favour of concentrating on the RPG side, but she has not lost her vast knowledge base, and has used it often to guide many new and old players alike.

"Lather...Rinse...Repeat"   Why has God made my life so complicated?

This is what I'm working on
Twen Araerwen
Aspiring Member

Death's Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 February 2008, 15:18:45 »

~Clears throat and addresses her fellow apprentices~ "I seem to have lost my manners along the way. This seems to happen for me when I read far more than I speak." ~A whimsical smile cascades over the elf's supple lips~ "My congratulations on this opportunity for you both. I hope the wisdom each of you have acquired in your time here displays itself in all that you write." ~Bows gracefully and departs~

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #11 on: 12 February 2008, 15:50:52 »

@Twen: As far as I can see there are no problems uttered whatsoever from any members in the Members Moot anyway, so don't worry :) - I just have to follow the regular standard rules, otherwise I get a fish on my head, you know...  fish Happens from time to time.

So yup, you can do your masterwork, and if you still can finish something else you've started, I'd take it as well for integration!  thumbup

Arceon Barrurbeleth
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 February 2008, 03:27:36 »

I was shuffling over ideas for the masterwork while I was looking on the map of Manthria. There are some larger cities unentried, so is it possible to do one of those larger cities, Klinsor, as my masterwork, especially because there are bunch of references on Klinsor on site already? huh

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #13 on: 13 February 2008, 04:13:51 »

Klinsor surely is a challenge... Don't know if you have any concrete ideas on that one already, as back 5 years ago Judy made a map of Klinsor for the MUD we wanted to realize with Sorren. These descriptions might still come in handy if we do e.g. a Klinsor adventure with Santhworld - there's a lot there on descriptions. I have resurrected that old thread now and moved it to the Places Forum so that you can have a look, Arceon, see here.

You could base your entry on what is already there to a great degree, add further lore and descriptions to it etc., if you like to do that and Judy is also fine with it.

Arceon Barrurbeleth
Aspiring Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 February 2008, 04:30:51 »

Very nice, very nice.... Definitely a grate base for the entry already. I'll bell-ring Judy to see if she is fine with it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]