Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: The Themed'lon Forests  (Read 9956 times)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #30 on: 22 July 2008, 05:00:20 »

How's status with this one, Azhira? Did you get to Rookie's detailed comments already and Talia's suggestion? I'd like to take a look as well soon :)

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 132

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 22 July 2008, 05:04:22 »

This is another entry that has me stuck, unfortunately...some of the ideas I have had will require some extensive re-writes. I plan to add a grove, a burial grounds, some Pendrowe lore and expand the waterfalls sections.

So...work in progress. Now that my Kaaer religion and wisp entries are semi-done, I can finish this forest now. Thanks for checking!  ;)

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. And that, I fear, for any reasoning, conscious being, would be the cruelest trick of all.
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 July 2008, 11:34:34 »

Ok...I worked on this until the wee hours of the night (my time) and have finished! I've added some new stuff and integrated Rookie's comments. I thought about Talia's suggestions, but couldn't figure out a way to describe it as she said. Instead, I just treated the forest as a naturally occurring woods.

Thanks to the religion entry of mine, I've added some special touches like the grove and the burial grounds and added a Drasil memory tree! Now I feel that has that special touch I was looking for.  thumbup

Take it away, Arti!  :D

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. And that, I fear, for any reasoning, conscious being, would be the cruelest trick of all.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #33 on: 23 July 2008, 04:47:45 »

Overview:

Known throughout the North as the home of the Kaaer’dar’shin half-orcs, the Themed'lon forest is an area rich in flora and fauna and steeped in ancient myth.  The forests (Is it a forest or forests? Depending on that the caption of the entry would be different...) are composed of two large regions of heavily wooded areas located in the southeastern part of the northern Sarvonian peninsula of Caael'eroth. These woods are home to the Kaaer'dár'shin tribe and provide the half-orcs with a home, a hunting ground, and a center of worship.

The forest is believed by the Kaaer’dar’shin to be a sacred area to the Beastlord and thus is fiercely protected by the tribe. There are many mysteries surrounding the Themed'lon forest (Also, the topic of the entry, as well as proper names like places names are alway written with capital letters at the beginning: Themed'lon Forest), according to the few researchers who have visited it, as the forest is so tranquil and lush and very much active with many varieties of plant and animal life. The forest's half-orc inhabitants, hold that the forest is also cared for by living tree spirits they call the "Pafalka" (lit. "Wood-like-man") (First mentioning: quotation marks).

I also wonder about the name "themed'lon". "Lon" is the Styrásh term for "Forest", "themed" is not explained. "themán" means "fortified" BTW. Hmmm... Should be explained somehow, especially because the name is actually elvish...

Description:

There are two regions of forested areas that make up the Themed'lon - the northern and the southern. Both areas are similar in their flora and fauna but also hold more than a few special areas sacred to the Kaaer’dar’shin.

Orpaz (lit. "North Woods") (Just keep the captions consistent with the other sections.)

The half-orcs call the northern most forest quite simply the "Orpaz" (lit. "North Woods"). It is a dense circular shaped area that sits at a higher elevation than the southern section. If approaching from any direction, one would find that the trees are loosely clustered with tall, thick tulmine (Another technical thing: Beasts and plants are written with lowercases, just as it is here on Earth, unless there is e.g. a location specification, like "Ancythrian bear". Or do you write "oak" with a capital "O"? :) - I don't point this out further down in the entry...) trees with their heavy lower branches hanging low over the ground. This Orpaz sits between where the Kharim river splits southeast and southwest. Smaller streams branch off of the forks into the forest keeping the flora within lush and well watered.

Within the woods, one can find grand deciduous trees that tower high above one’s head. Many of the trees have thick trunks, some of them well over a ped in diameter. The entire forest gives off a sweet, lively scent of pine and fresh water. The trees’ branches are dense, yet leave many patches where sunlight can easily peek through. This gives the forest floor an open, well lit appearance. The forest floor is mostly smooth, rich soil with very few cliffs, boulders or outcroppings to make travel difficult. Cool winds from the gulfs blow through the forest whistling in the trees and carrying the sounds far.

Narrow paths made by the Kaaer'dar'shin branch all throughout the forest, albeit one can see that the paths rarely diverge and mostly lead to the waterfall. The tribe believes in leaving the woods as whole as possible except when taking the trees for the tribe's use.

Orl'y'rimbak (lit. "North Waterfall")

The northern forest contains a large spectacular waterfall on the western border of the woods. As the Kharim river forks off, both slow moving forks wind south with the western river branch flowing for three strals before reaching a large outcropping of seven clustered boulders and falling down approximately twenty peds into a large basin. From the basin flow several smaller branches deep within the forest. The Kaaer'dar'shin call this waterfall the "Orl'y'rimbak" (lit. "North Waterfall") or "Orly" for short. Around the basin are clustered many dense growths of bushes and vines with the larger trees forming a border as the brush gets bigger. The water is very clean and clear and the Kaaer'dar'shin believe that the water contains certain healing properties. (Any conrete reason for that? Or mere superstition?)

The Burial Grounds

Set deep within the northern woods, located roughly a half day walk from the waterfall is a special area of woods cleared of trees and shrubs. Small mounds of earth are ordered in precise rows with each mound built close together. The mounds are roughly the size of a half-orc. This is the tribe’s burial grounds. It is here that when a member of the tribe dies their physical body is buried in the waiting arms of the Earth Brother. The Kaaer’dar’shin hold that while the physical body is protected by the earth, the deceased’s spiritual body has rejoined the Beastlord to partake in the everlasting Hunt in the afterlife. No one who is not a tribal member is allowed to step foot in the burial grounds as the tribe considers it sacred to the Earth Brother. The exact location of the burial grounds is known only to few within the tribe.

Tulpaz ("South Woods")

The "Tulpaz" (lit. "South Woods"), so called by the Kaaer'dar'shin, is longer and narrower than the northern part and is not as densely cluttered with deciduous trees. These woods have seen more use for logging by the Kaaer'dar'shin as their colony of Torik sits along the northeastern border of this area.

Upon first view, these woods are similar to its northern counterpart: very lush, heavy with abundant growth, and well watered due to the river tributaries that branch throughout. The woods run in a long section, northwest to southeast with small tree clusters along the southern half. The western branch of the Kharim river feeds this forest and has created another waterfall within although it is smaller than the northern waterfall.

Tul'y'rim'bak (lit. "South Waterfall")

As the western river branches south, its small tributaries touch the northern point and flow swiftly along the rocky bed. Once the river reaches the forest borders, it flows for about fifty peds where it falls through a dense cluster of Tulmine trees down fifteen peds into a wider stream before branching out further. The Kaaer'dar'shin call this waterfall the "Tul'y'rim'bak" (lit. "South Waterfall") or "Tully" for short. Like its northern counterpart, this forest is alive with sweet smells of flowers and pine and the fresh smell of the streams running through it.

Underneath the waterfall, dug deep within the cliff face, is a large collection of caves that holds one of the Kaaer'dar'shin worshipping areas. The caves were carved from the rock by the waterfall and basin and form a large room with three adjoining rooms off of it. The cave walls are smooth and slick with a thin layer of moss with the floor damp with water. The main room is used by the tribal shamans when seeking guidance from the water spirits while the adjacent rooms are typically unused.

Along various points of the stream can be found special fishing cairns where some small and medium sized boulders are clustered. These provide some good elevation and sitting areas for the half-orcs to fish from. A fisherman can set up a place to sit atop a rock or outcropping and drop a fishing line in the clear, cool stream. Usually, fishing at these places where the most fish tend to dwell brings a good catch for the fisherman and provides a good source of food for the tribe.

The Grove of the Earth Brother

Hidden deep within the center of the southern woods is an area where some very special trees grow. Known only to a few of the tribe’s shamans, the Grove of the Earth Brother (Proper name, see?) is said to be home to several "Pafalka", or “Men-as-trees”. The shamans make yearly pilgrimages to the grove to meditate and to seek guidance from the Beastlord. By being close to the Earth Brother and his Pafalka children, the shaman can receive special guiding visions that aid in the direction of the tribe.

While no one outside of the tribe can probably ever know what kind of Pafalka live within the grove, the researcher Azhira El’rosse believes that the Pafalka are possibly Drasil, or memory trees, that the shaman mentally communes with. The Pafalka shares its memories with the shaman and the shaman believes them to be visions from the Earth Brother. No outsider has ever witnessed this remarkable occasion as the shamans refuse to speak of it.

The Injarin (Do you mean Injerín?) elf ranger Saryas Kelweather noted in his journals the surprising absence of dead or dying flora within the Themed'lon. Kelweather was one of few outsiders allowed within the Kaaer'dar'shin homeland and is considered by the tribe to be a friend. He described the forest as follows:

"My Kaaer'dar'shin guides took me within the forest range where I was immediately overwhelmed by the savour (ancient spelling preferred) of sweet nature. The tree bark, the stones, the mosses and grasses all seemed to move and watch me. It was as if my very senses were opened fully and the sensations of the forest came alive. Never did I fear for my safety, for the sun's rays shone brightly all around through the tree canopy above. It was as if the forest floor moved to grasp the sunlight wherever it was. I am accustomed to forests having lived and studied them for my entire life, however, the Themed'lon is unique in that there is very little dead or dying flora anywhere. Everywhere I look is alive and green. (Some mixing of tenses here: "Never did I fear..." and "Everywhere I look..." etc.) No dead stumps of trees, no brown and withered bushes and certainly no dead animals. The Themed'lon takes care of itself well."

The Themed'lon is located in the south eastern section of Caael'heroth in Northern Sarvonia. The Themed'lon and the Wood Forest (Ah yes, that Wood Forest. I have no idea who came up with that fantastic name, but I give you permission to change it to your liking, I'll update the map then at some point. Sounds pretty strange that way, don't you think? ;) ) to its south guard the entrance path up into the peninsula. The woods lie along a wide bridge of land between where the Kharim river splits and flows into the two gulfs to the east and west. To the north is the Heaths of Eph'denn, the colony of Eph'denn, and to the west is the Kaaer'dár'shín fishing village of Anif. Surrounding the forest is flat tundra of brush grass and small trees.

Just wanted to post it before my computer crashes... Next part coming soon...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23 July 2008, 05:16:58 »

Thanks for the URI start, Arti...just a few technical things, so not bad! *is proud of self*

Since the Themed'lon is a partial elven name, with no elves currently living there, would it be possible to give the forest a completely new Kaaer-type name? You'd have to update the maps, of course, but it would work since I'm renaming the Wood Forest too.  ;)

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #35 on: 23 July 2008, 05:44:10 »

People:

The forest's main inhabitants are the people of the Kaaer'dár'shín tribe. They were once a single large group of former Kuglimz exiles and criminals who were forced to march out of the main Kuglimz lands before the Third Sarvonian War. These exiles were threatened into never returning to their homeland or face death so they set out to find their own colony to settle. They ventured northeast (I would say this was more northwest, eh?), to Caael'heroth, where they first encountered a lush, dense forested region that was positioned between two rivers running southwest and southeast (Here you are on the safe side concerning directions! lol). By using the forest's natural resources and the rivers and gulfs for fishing, the former Kuglimz realized that they had found their new home.

The Kaaer'dár'shín live primarily along the eastern side of the southern forest and the southern side of the northern forest. Their main colony, Torik (lit. "Home") lies between the two areas of forest. The Kaaer'dár'shín use the woods for functional purposes - wood for homes and bromers; food, as there exists a large variety of boar and wolverines within, and as a spiritual center of nature where the tribe believes that the Great Spirit resides within the forest, watching and protecting.

The tribe knows the forest well, having lived and explored the area extensively over the years. Although most of the tribe's homes are along the forest borders, there are some living within the forest itself. Many areas within the woods have been opened up and spread out allowing many bromers to be erected under the canopy of trees. Hunters and loggers who have lived and worked within the forest for most of their lives are well skilled in tracking and forging new trails within the forest. Each day before a hunter embarks on a hunt for woolly boar or to fish in the streams and basins, the shamans must perform a short ritual or blessing and protection, not for the hunters, but for the forest.

A long held and deeply respected belief holds that the forest is home to the Pafalka and that they must be appeased before anything within is killed or taken. Legends tell of an age old mystical connection between the half-orc shamans and the forest; a sort of understanding between them. The exact nature of this connection is unknown, but failure to heed the words of the shaman will result in the death of the hunter, but not by the tribe’s hands, but by the Pafalka themselves.

Climate:

The climate in and around the forest is breezy and cold during the winter months but mild and warm during the spring and summer. Frequent rains in the spring are swept in from the gulfs and often in winter the forest is blanketed in snow.

Spring and summer are the best times to find the forest in all of its glory. The flora is alive and green making hiking throughout a pleasant and uplifting experience. Fall finds the forest a bit colder, with the trees leaves turning many bright colours as the entire forest becomes littered with them. A near constant dropping of leaves makes the forest difficult to see through as usually one can see far inside the depths if at the right angle. Winter is quite cold with the forest under heavy snowfall and waterfalls and streams slowed with ice forming upon the surface.

Flora:

(Just make sure to look into the capital letters thingy especially in the following sections.)

Deciduous trees, such as the Tulmine, grow in abundance within the Themed'lon and make up the majority of the tree life. These trees function as the main source of wood making material for the Kaaer'dar'shin so logging is heavy in the eastern and northern areas nearest to the colony. Arvins cedar trees are the second most abundant tree type within the Themed'lon growing in dense groups mostly in the northern areas closer to where the Kharim river splits. The Arvins cedar is also found growing high around both of the forest's waterfalls.

Other flora includes the black moss, known to grow along the forest borders. The blackmoss ink is used as body paint when mixed with a thin layer of sap. The tribe makes use of the mutnut and redberry bushes as food. Although they are primarily meat eaters, the tribe harvests the mutnut and berries year-round.

Surrounding the forest in the hilly plains is Alth'ho grass. This grass provides excellent grazing for the tribe's Landesh ponies and woolly boar. The grass grows all the way up to the forest borders and beyond south to the Imlith mountain range and north to the Heaths.

The people of the Kaaer'dar'shin make use of the wolf willow that grows in several smaller clusters in the area of land between the north and south sections of the Themed'lon. The willows also take advantage of the small tributaries from the Kharim. The willow's branches provide a stable type of rope used in the making of the bromers.

One important bush that grows in certain areas of the western edge of the Themed'lon is the juk'lan. The leaves, when mixed with waterberries, provide a means of controlling the symptoms of ghun'tlor disease (Short reminder of what that is couldn't hurt here.) by helping keep the fatigue at bay.

Fauna:

The Themed'lon is alive with many types of animals. The Kaaer'dar'shin have come to rely on the forest as an ample hunting area where they can hunt woolly boar and catch fish from the rivers and basins. The woolly boar has found a home within the forest borders often grazing on the Alth'ho grass and waterberry bushes.

The wolverine makes a home here and is hunted by the Kaaer'dar'shin for its thick and rich pelts. Wolverine dens are found all over the western and southern sides of both regions, where the wolverines themselves can be found hunting and feeding on the mice and Leveret rabbits.

The Kaaer'dar'shin revere other certain animals within the forest and consider them unique in that they believe certain powerful guardian spirits dwell within them. The wood owl, for example, is believed to be a spirit of watchfulness, all seeing with their large eyes. The Nue'mon bird makes several roosts along the northern edge of the forest preferring the slightly colder winds that blow in from the gulf. Only recently has the Mathmoor ground bird been seen around the northern waterfall. The Mathmoor arrive in late spring to mate and disappear north again before winter.

Other small birds and furred beasts inhabit the forest, from deer to the prickly pig. Hargive deer roam the plains around the forest sometimes coming within the borders to drink from the cool flowing creeks. A pair of Toran eagles have made the forest their home and can be seen frequently flying high above the tallest Tulmine trees searching for scuttling prey upon the ground.

Fish include the Northern lysh and the mithralfish. Both fish serve as food for the Kaaer'dar'shin and for the other predators of the region. The southern waterfall and basin are the lysh's spawning area and every year a large amount of the fish can be found there.

Resources:

The forest contains many resources, all of which have been taken advantage of by the local Kaaer'dar'shin, for food and building materials. The Tulmine trees, mutnut and redberry bushes are all essential to the tribe's well being. The fresh water that runs all through the forests is used by the fauna as well as the fish therein.

The forest contains few mineral resources. Ore and coal deposits are non-existent and sources of large stone can be found in only a few areas around the waterfalls while settling underneath the water is a thick bed of gravel and smaller stones. Some of the more illustrious stones are often used as clothing decorations by the Kaaer'dar'shin women.

Myth/Lore:

The Kaaer'dar'shin are a nature-centric people and know that their forest home is not only alive, but it watches and protects itself. To an outsider, these stories of walking trees and bushes that watch every move made within sound like stories told to children. However, the half-orcs know from long experience that the Themed'lon really is home to many plants whose desire is to protect their home. Stories abound within the tribe that several of the tallest, oldest Tulmine trees are capable of literally walking about the forest looking for and healing sick plants and animals. On more than one occasion has a wounded warrior emerged from a hunt to proclaim that he was near death only to be healed by a magical bush or be taken into a secret grove by trees to recover. Many researchers believe that these guardians are in fact the mystical Pendrowe. The Kaaer'dar'shin call these beings the "Pafalka" (lit. "Wood-like-man") (Further up you also write "Men-as-trees". Maybe mention both varieties of translation at the first mentioning.) and recognize them for what they are - living guardians of the forest to be respected, revered and even feared.

In recognizing the forest's need to regrow as the tribe makes use of it, the shamans are believed to have entered a sacred pact beginning with the shaman Kulk'bek in 1200 a.S. According to the stories passed down over the generations, Kulk'bek discovered a group of Pendrowe and claimed to have communicated with it. It is said that he promised the tree guardians that his people would re-plant every year to replenish the trees cut down for the people's use. Ever since, the Kaaer'dar'shin regularly replant and tend to groves of new trees. Every Kaaer'dar'shin child born is taught to respect the forest and its ways.

318 - 298 b.S. - Founding of the ex-Kuglimz settlement of Torik.

The first recorded history of the Themed'lon takes place before the Third Sarvonian Wars when a large group of exiled Kuglimz wayfarers discover the forest and found a permanent settlement there. They call it Torik (lit. "Home") For the next twenty years, the Kuglimz live off of the forest's resources and grow in population.

Concerning the Styrásh name of the Themed'lon something should be added here perhaps. Fact is that elves dominated Caelereth much more in ages past than they do today and that they more and more retreated, so it could have been an elven home e.g. during the War of the Chosen, clouded in mystery however. Especially as the name reminds of "fortification" it could mean that pendrowes were used by elves to defend themselves or something. That could be a reason why the area is actually declared sacred by the Kaaer'dár'shín, because they could actually have protected something or maybe still do. Anyway, something went awry and the elves left or were extinguished. So maybe you can sketch at least a bit of ancient history of the forest, even if this is all mere speculation. Just to round up the picture a bit. Especially as 318 b.S. is a pretty late date, so something surely must have happened before.

298 b.S. - 291 b.S. - The Osther-Oc Invade

The Themed'lon is invaded by the Osther-Oc mercenaries descending from northern Caael'heroth. The settlers engage in a courageous defense of their new home but within a few months are overrun by the orcen armies. The orcs' dark elven masters order that the humans be subjugated and enslaved in service to the dark armies during the war.

291 - 288 b.S. - The Fortifications of Eph'denn and Anif

Heavy logging is done as the ex-Kuglimz are made to build fortifications and barracks for the armies as they descend further into Northern Sarvonia. The largest fort is built north of the Themed'lon and is called Eph'denn. The fort functions as a slave encampment, training grounds, barracks and watchtowers. The humans are also made to build a small port fortification on the Shadow Coast called Anif.

288 b.S. - 1000 - The Orcs Retreat and the Kaaer'dar'shin Rebuild

The orcs retreat from the Themed'lon leaving the humans, now known as the Kaaer'dar'shin, with a war torn forest and home. The Kaaer'dar'shin, still under a weakened Osther-Oc subjugation, are allowed to rebuild Torik. The tribe rebuilds the forest's hunting grounds and they come to make the forest their own once more.

1000 a.S. - 1055 a.S. - The Beginning of the Fight for Kaaer'dár'shín Independence: Temejin Tartar

Temejin Tartar, a Kaaer'dar'shin revolutionary, introduces the concept of quick, stealthy warfare against the orcs and who devises methods of ambush and sneak attacks against their larger, brutish cousins. By using Landesh ponies for speed along the Hearths and the cover of the Themed'lon for ambushes, the orcs are faced with a new formidable people of their own creation fighting for independence.

1055 a.S. - Independence Is Won

The Kaaer'dar'shin revolution is a success and after 55 bloody years of fighting a progressively weakened Osther-Oc army, the half-orc tribe finally wins the right to call the Themed'lon their home. The fortifications of Eph'denn and Anef are rebuilt into watchtowers against future orc incursions.

1200 a.S. - The Pendrowe Are Discovered

A Kaaer'dar'shin shaman named Kulk'bek claims to have spoken with a group of very old trees within the forest and proclaims the area sacred. He begins to live within the forest and soon forsakes the company of his people. Further stories are told of living guardian trees and plants within the forest and the Kaaer'dar'shin regard the Themed'lon as a sacred area and come to believe ancient spirits of the dead reside there and are reborn as trees.

-------------------

I'm through! Wooo--hoooo! :D Places entries are definitely hard to write, but eventually they pay of, laying ground for lots of other works than you can base on them, and now you really have one of your key locations defined, Azhira! Well done! :) A few things still need some thought, but this can only further enrich what you already have, I'd say ;) With this entry we can dive further into the mind and practices of the Kaer'dár'shín and also can enjoy trhis idyllic spot here up north, which - with burial grounds and waterfalls added along with pendrowe mysticism and the Grove of the Earth Brother, this looks pretty cool to me :D  thumbup

Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 23 July 2008, 22:35:43 »

Whew! Ok Arti...you made some work for me, didn't you?  :D

Your changes are in Yellow. I've added some more history surrounding the forest, including the elves and the Pendrowe...it may not work for you and if it doesn't let me know.

I've also created a mythical artifact called the Mask of the Tree Cousin (a better name will be created) which is something I've been meaning to do for awhile. Its a special relic of the shaman that, according to legend, gives the power to commune with nature and to be able to experience the Drasil memories.

It all might be very off, but I wanted to add a special power to the grove that makes it sacred.
« Last Edit: 23 July 2008, 23:20:23 by Azhira El´rosse » Logged

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #37 on: 24 July 2008, 05:55:16 »

Ok, more comments:

- Elves: Would be good to allocate them a certain tribe... Folkmore elves, see Northern Sarvonian map, at least a branch of them? From the Northern Sarvonian entry:

The Folkmore Elves
The other documented tribe is actually an out branch of the Injerín elves. The Folkmore elves were driven to the islands in the Eight Winds Bay thousands of years ago, and have adapted their culture to suit this transition. Unusual for elves, they love water and would rather be on a ship then on land. They are the traders of the North and have several cities and posts which aid them in this endeavor.

- "Theman'lon" - "theman" means "to fortify" (infinitve), so the exact translation would be "the wood to fortify", which could actually work. "Fortified wood" would "Themanhe'lón", maybe use that.

- "Earth Mask": Earth is "mód", hidden means "quelthén", new word for face I'd say could be "ananuá" (f.). Mask (hidden face) would then be quelth'ananuá. And "Mask of the Earth" could then be "Quelth'ananuá Modiás". :)

- And see - with a bit of additional myth quite a bit of more mystery helps to make the entry even more interesting! Well done, Azhira!  cool

Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 24 July 2008, 10:59:33 »

Super duper awesome, Arti! Thanks a bunch. I've integrated the new words now and made the elves the Folkmoor.

I decided to use the "Quelth'ananuá Modiás" name as Mask of the Earth sounds best.

I've also used "Themanhe'lón" for Fortified Wood and explained that over time, the name was shortened to simply "Themed'lon.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2008, 02:26:20 by Azhira El´rosse » Logged

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #39 on: 25 July 2008, 23:29:51 »

Okeydokey... And finally bluarrowed! :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]
Members
Total Members: 1099
Latest: bllaolsns01
Stats
Total Posts: 144684
Total Topics: 11053
Online Today: 123
Online Ever: 700
(23 January 2020, 20:05:39)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61

Last 10 Shouts:
24 October 2019, 13:31:22
Hi and happy 2019 shoutout from me.
22 February 2019, 06:47:10
A delightful 2019 shout-out to you all ^^
21 November 2018, 23:39:14
Seems none of us can stay away ..
09 March 2018, 23:37:46
Dream goes on as long as there are dreamers my friend.
17 January 2018, 01:23:22
Oh, how I wish we could reawaken the Dream :)
16 January 2018, 11:55:48
Hello everyone!
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)