Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: The Azzy/Mira Collaboration Discussion  (Read 4567 times)
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 132

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« on: 30 August 2008, 03:24:20 »

You heard that right folks! Azzy and Mira are "switching sides" by creating an entry for the "other" region!  :D

Azzy will develop an entry for Nybelmar while Mira creates an entry for the North! Exciting!

Do you have any ideas for Azzy to choose from? Will she survive the unknown lands of Nybelmar? What kind of strange creation would YOU like to see Mira make for the North? Would he freeze his buns off climbing the many vast snow covered mountain regions?

Anything goes!! Plant, animal, misc stuff...places...

What do YOU think?

interesting

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. And that, I fear, for any reasoning, conscious being, would be the cruelest trick of all.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 30 August 2008, 03:27:14 »

lol Interesting ideas to work with an "exchange students" system... If you're not good with, say, plants, you can order one from an expert and do something somewhere else where you are more proficient. Fascinating concept at any rate!

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 52

Peripatetic plunderer of crunchy comestibles

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 August 2008, 03:31:46 »

I think you should create a vast army of Orcs dedicated to keeping Mira out of Nybelmar, Az.

An' give 'em big weapons.

So to speak....

Use the force, Luke.

And if that doesn't work, try switching it off and back on again.
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 August 2008, 03:57:51 »

Now, now Tharoc...this is a friendly exchange student program. No rivalries.  ;)

@ Mira - Might I suggest something anywhere in the Kanapan lands? It's not all cold and ice there with many different regions to choose from. Just an idea. Feel free to pick anywhere.

As for me, I'll need time to peruse the Nybelmar stuff as I have no clue about your lands. But, hopefully, through this unique experience, I'll learn more!

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. And that, I fear, for any reasoning, conscious being, would be the cruelest trick of all.
Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 August 2008, 04:17:04 »

Whilst you're both up the creek, as it were, why not go the whole hog and pick something you haven't done before? Or at least something that you wouldn't normally do?

Use the force, Luke.

Nsikigan Ho´Tonanese Yourth
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 19

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 August 2008, 22:23:16 »

I love this! Tharoc, if yo ever want to do something with the Eyelians, I'll work with the Orcs ;)

Nsikigan Yourth, Eyelian extraordinare.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. - The Dark Knight

Wisdom begins in wonder. ~ Socrates

A government in which the majority rule in all cases cannot be based on justice, even as far as men understand it- HD Thoreau
Tharoc Wargrider
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 August 2008, 04:01:14 »

Hhhmm. Attractive proposition, Nsiki, but I have more than enough work to do at the moment, what with the Orc tribes re-works (mucho delayed), the Warg stuff with Garrett (also delayed, but back on the agenda), the Pyrates (on to my third re-write, just can't get the language or 'feel' right), plus my other bits 'n' bobs. If you get back to me in about say, ooh, six months or so, we may have an accord!

There's nothing stopping you doing something Orc-oriented in the meantime, though. Although I think perhaps you should concentrate on getting that golden name-tag.

Use the force, Luke.

Nsikigan Ho´Tonanese Yourth
Aspiring Member

Gained Aura: 19

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 August 2008, 05:49:11 »

Of course, Tharoc... that's why I'd have to wait about 6 months too ;)

Nsikigan Yourth, Eyelian extraordinare.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. - The Dark Knight

Wisdom begins in wonder. ~ Socrates

A government in which the majority rule in all cases cannot be based on justice, even as far as men understand it- HD Thoreau
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 31 August 2008, 11:53:34 »

Mira...*ahem*

*emerges from the Nybelmar closet as piles of paper come tumbling over her head*

Trying to rummage through the Nybelmar continent boards is like sifting through a pile of my senile old grandma's nonsensical notes and scribbles...I can't make heads or tails of it all...nor can I find any good maps.

No offense, but y'all need some order in there... grin

You're gonna have to give me some pointers on what I can help with...somewhere in the Drifting Woods area is all I found useful, but no map I could find tells me where that is... huh

Miraran Tehuriden
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 61

Creator Of .. well, not much, recently

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #9 on: 31 August 2008, 21:35:55 »

Heh, you did chech the nybelmar development forums, did you? there you can find the non-outdated maps. The Western Nybelmar Realms thread was set up by me to be a guiding tool for those who seek a specific place or tribe, although i should update it with the new concepts sometime soon after i descide where the Trumarim will live..

Avrah Kehabhra

"The whole POINT of Nybelmar is that no one has any idea whats going on, overly long entries keep it that way." - Decipher Ziron
Decipher Ziron
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 55

General Genius of Remarkable Modesty

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01 September 2008, 05:16:13 »

*Pokes Azhira*

I would vote for you to develop some sort of place on our continent, mainly because I like how the Snow Drake Isle place was written....

Laugh ,and the World Laughs with you.

Weep, and you weep alone.
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01 September 2008, 05:45:06 »

Thanks, Deci!  thumbup

Ahh, I was thinking of a place entry as well. Any suggestions?  :D I ask because I don't know what's on your own to-do list already...

Miraran Tehuriden
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 61

Creator Of .. well, not much, recently

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #12 on: 01 September 2008, 05:47:35 »

Well, if i may be so greedy, and if you'd be willing to suffer severe scrutiny from me, i could give you the Gates of M'aghin..

Avrah Kehabhra

"The whole POINT of Nybelmar is that no one has any idea whats going on, overly long entries keep it that way." - Decipher Ziron
Decipher Ziron
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 55

General Genius of Remarkable Modesty

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01 September 2008, 07:23:55 »

Or the Broken Woods of Zhun.....Filled with Nasty spirits like Gaisho,the only place not deforested for ship-building wood due to the fact that it was haunted and nobody wanted to go there. A very corrput forest filled with ghosts and the like, something you might like the idea of.

Laugh ,and the World Laughs with you.

Weep, and you weep alone.
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01 September 2008, 08:41:59 »

I do like the Broken Woods idea... grin Ghosts and hauntings are my thing, for sure.

I would like to more about the Gates of M'aghin...before I make my decision.  ;)

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]
Members
Total Members: 1084
Latest: reatha16
Stats
Total Posts: 144683
Total Topics: 11053
Online Today: 109
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

Last 10 Shouts:
22 February 2019, 06:47:10
A delightful 2019 shout-out to you all ^^
21 November 2018, 23:39:14
Seems none of us can stay away ..
09 March 2018, 23:37:46
Dream goes on as long as there are dreamers my friend.
17 January 2018, 01:23:22
Oh, how I wish we could reawaken the Dream :)
16 January 2018, 11:55:48
Hello everyone!
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!