Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
Print
Author Topic: City of Ximax: Discussion  (Read 56007 times)
Azhira Styralias
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 132

Mód’dél’áey

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 01 April 2011, 01:51:52 »

I fear the cemetery is not creepy enough for your taste, Azhira. Why are cemeteries creepy? I like them and visit them in every country I'm visiting, in every holiday a graveyard has to be part of the program (at least one!). And it is of course attached to Underside, and all are buried there, except thanes and such high ranking persons. Maybe I do an entry about it, then I make him creepy, but with two paragraphs there is no place for creepiness.

If you look at the history of my development, I tend to develop the darker side of fantasy (Wyrmrot, Mists, Ghostlings, Fanghenge etc) so graveyards and cemeteries are going to be darker and creepy only because of the relation to dead people/necromancers/dark magic...so giving cemetery development to Azhira and you shouldn't expect a place of sunshine and roses!  cool

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. And that, I fear, for any reasoning, conscious being, would be the cruelest trick of all.
Mina
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 63

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 01 April 2011, 02:31:27 »

It's a very rough map, not to scale or anything.  It's mostly just to illustrate what I was talking about than to be a proper reference for anything. 

your map looks like as if an entire new city developed apart from the old city, with a gap in between.
If I've understood things correctly, that's more or less what happened.  After the explosion, the city was rebuilt in a new location to the northeast, and only slightly overlaps its original position now.   

If it is so far away, then Hollowhall is of course not affected.
I thought it was supposed to be unaffected?  As I understand it, the explosion destroyed most of the city, except for parts of the Outer City, and some of the northeastern portions of it that were still intact were incorporated into Hallowhall and Feldstone. 

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #242 on: 01 April 2011, 03:49:51 »

I thought, that the city has already grown beyond the districts which Xarl mentions, to the East, before the explosion. But I'm open to anything.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Bard Judith
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 365

Dwarvenmistress

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #243 on: 01 April 2011, 08:49:30 »

Love that new map, Mina, and it helps me to picture where things are much better.  I did think the Academy was closer, even overlapping a bit with the magical borough.   Is the blue stain meant to be Old City?

Perhaps if we could agree on those basic parameters then we could create one big 'master map' that individual dev'ers could start putting their places on within the boroughs!  It would be cool to see where the main streets are, what their names are, where the cathedral is, and so on.

I'd still think the river would be better on the other side of the city, by Underhill, for the reasons previously described! The craft areas really need to be by water, and the merchants need transport.   We could also have it flowing more through the centre of the city, but bearing in mind that Ximax is a peninsula, the river must flow OUT of the mountains (North, northeast) towards the ocean (west, southwest, or south).

"Give me a land of boughs in leaf /  a land of trees that stand; / where trees are fallen there is grief; /  I love no leafless land."   --A.E. Housman

Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 117

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 01 April 2011, 11:28:43 »

So much activity! I'm glad to see it, though I wish I had more time to reply to all the fantastic ideas that have come about. Just a few small things:

The explosion: Mina's map does the explosion justice. This is how I had envisioned it, as well. Perhaps it might be best to emend the description of the distance between the Academy and the city?

Rivers: I'm glad this has been decided! This is something we obviously had missed.

Map: A map would be fantastic, Judith!

Cemetery and Remnants: I'm glad to see these progressing, but they still seem a bit too long. I have looked at the other sections of the entry, and each piece ranges between 250 and 500 words, with most of them falling around 325-350 words. Be concise, and chose your details carefully. Keep in mind that you can always turn these into stand-alone place entries. I encourage it. But for this entry, it needs to be short. If you are unable to make them shorter, I don't mind going through and cutting them down; whatever you are most comfortable with.

"There is much misjudgment in the world. Now, I knew you for a unicorn when I first saw you, and I know that I am your friend. Yet you take me for a clown, or a clod, or a betrayer, and so I must be if you see me so. The magic on you is only magic and will vanish as soon as you are free, but the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem..." -Schmendrick the Magician, The Last Unicorn
Mina
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 01 April 2011, 14:33:50 »

Is the blue stain meant to be Old City?
Yes.  I guess my labels weren't clear enough.   :(

but bearing in mind that Ximax is a peninsula, the river must flow OUT of the mountains (North, northeast) towards the ocean (west, southwest, or south).
The only real gap in the mountains is in the east, actually.  The river flowing by Ximax probably go north or northeast, before joining the main river that flows eastwards into the northern part of the Bay of the Sky. 

Perhaps if we could agree on those basic parameters then we could create one big 'master map' that individual dev'ers could start putting their places on within the boroughs!  It would be cool to see where the main streets are, what their names are, where the cathedral is, and so on.
I did make some very rough maps of Dukesbury when I was writing it, to figure out where things should be located.  I'll see if I can find them again.  How large is the city, by the way?  One problem I had when doing that was not knowing how much space was available to me.  I mostly got around that by being vague. 

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #246 on: 01 April 2011, 16:14:24 »

OK, here are the bones, I removed the meat! buck

The cemetery 'Cold Ground':

With the exception of the old Shrine of Queprur in the borough of Middleton, where the town‘s famous persons are resting in elaborate sarcophagi in a vast crypt under the shrine, all citizens of Ximax are buried or cremated at the big graveyard called „Cold Ground“ in the southeast of the town, near the outer borders of the borough of Underside. A broad road leads from the temple of Queprur in Underside to the main entrance gate of the cemetery, stretching further on till the far end, where the crematory is located, dividing the burial ground this way in two halves.   

The cemetery has walls, about two peds high, around its entire area to protect the graves against unwanted intruders, be it wild animals or thieves. Inside are more walls, higher, better built and often decorated. They divide the cemetery in several areas, so that each class has its enclosed place, where is ensured, that the wealthy of any race can rest in piece, undisturbed by the frequent visits of the lower classes.

When entering the cemetery through the main entrance gate, the view is immediately drawn to the centre, where tall dark slender fir trees are flanking the two areas on each side of the road. Here the rich and famous have found their last resting place. Family graves, little house-like buildings out of polished granite and marble with pillars, statues and arches can be found.  It is possible to enter these little houses, often some stairs lead to a lowered ground inside. There one can see, one above the other and side by side, panels with the name of the deceased, behind them the corpse preserved for a long time. Outside each little place is framed with a small, decorative fence out of blackened iron, a low wall or a neatly cut hedge, around the monument flowers and small shrubs are arranged as in a tiny garden.  Once, when the graveyard was opened and the first of these monuments were built, some of the citizens of Ximax called it ironically Bones‘ residency. This name stuck to the place, though shortened to residency only. 

Closer to the town, right between the wall bordering the borough and the one enclosing the area of the rich, called necropolis, the middle class is laying their relatives to rest . There each coffins has a little space in simple, rectangular buildings, which are build around a small yard. Those who have not enough money to buy the space for a grave, are creamated, but might have a plaque with their name on the outer wall of the graveyard.

The 'Old Remnants'

What is now called „Old Remnants“ or just „Remnants“ was once the outer city of Ximax, at times, when the magical academy was still in the centre of the town, as it has been until around the ascension of Santhros the Great to the throne of Santharia.

Now there are two main areas, the Southern Pastures and the Western Orchards.

From the Southeast to the Southwest, where the poorer people had loved before the destruction are wide pastures, with some shrubs and an occasional tree inbetween and provide Ximax with milk and meat.

The North and West and East of the ,Remnants‘: There richer people had had their houses there, build of stone and other good materials. There often just the roofs and the upper stories were damaged, where the lower stores and the cellars stayed more or less intact. Not knowing what caused the explosion and fearing a magical taint, nothing except Hallowhall was rebuild. So vines and creepers of all sorts conquered the ruins including wild ivy, climbing roses, the false heart and the night shimmer. For a longtime the place was considered as haunted and a dangerous place to go. The false heart was said to draw its colour out of the dead from the explosion, but the worst was the night shimmer vine with its strange qualities, the milky white radiance of its flowers with their shivering dance and the addictive fragrance which caused the death of many not knowing its danger. What was also growing there were vine wines though, especially the sweetsip. When the explosion was history for a long time, this vine gave around fifty years ago an adventures young fymbel woman the idea, that if this vine grew well there, others might as well. Nowadays, the ruins are still covered with climbers in every shade of green, with pink, red and white dots where the roses grow, but in-between, the area has been cleared and fruit trees, tomatoes and other vegetables are grown in a sheltered environment, ripen much earlier than elsewhere and last longer.

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #247 on: 01 April 2011, 16:25:35 »

I'll retreat for now. Just one last idea I had to how keep Xarl's entry without disturbing the new town too much:

Mention it in the new entry, as a document like the old town has looked around the time of Santhros, or any other time you find is better. . Xarl could have written it at any time.Set a link and it could appear as a sub category, like the subentries about the cemetery or the boroughs.

Then only a short preface above Xarl's entry  - which might even question the accurateness of the document - wold be enough and you can develop Ximax without having to care much about Xarl#s entry being preserved or not.

Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 103

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 14 April 2011, 18:00:34 »

I haven't forgotten about my Tanner's Bend ... actually today on my 1 1/2 hours of bus ride to a client (yes, I'm kind of an independent consultant now in the area of quality assurance and systems improvement) I began to write down ideas for the Tanner's Bend ... and it very quickly became a series of 6 (or so) related entries to my chagrin. So, I'll spend time this weekend (in between to putting my notes from my meeting today into a suitable form for the guy I'm doing this current project with and getting up to date with my Scriptfrenzy script (I'm badly behind) I'll get them up ... and yes, they are all basically in a finished form. Let me see ... I have
- a group
- a building
- Tanners' Bend
- an object (although it might fall into the group entry)
and
- a trade
to complete as entries for this ... all of them interrelated. :D

Dek

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Rayne (Alýr)
Dreamress
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 117

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 17 April 2011, 22:55:52 »

The entry should be all updated! I have integrated Talia's pieces and updated who's doing what. If there's anything amiss, let me know!

@Dekltich: Wow! It sounds like you have a lot! I'm glad you've thought about this piece so thoroughly. It will make for a better description overall. If it seems a bit long once it's all down, that's fine. We can work together to cut it down.

"There is much misjudgment in the world. Now, I knew you for a unicorn when I first saw you, and I know that I am your friend. Yet you take me for a clown, or a clod, or a betrayer, and so I must be if you see me so. The magic on you is only magic and will vanish as soon as you are free, but the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem..." -Schmendrick the Magician, The Last Unicorn
Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 18 April 2011, 14:48:48 »

Here are my series of connected series of entries dealing with Tanners' Bend. The first one is a 'Special Location' for Ximax City and is a building called "Boyzinna Fellowship Hall". It would be most useful to me if the layout of the city would be such that Tanners' Bend would be outside the Burroughs called Underside and Homestead.

NOTE: DUE TO THE NATURE OF SOME OF THE CONTENT OF THIS PART OF THE ARTICLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ WHILE EATING OR COOKING.

Boyzinna Fellowship Hall
On the outskirts of the Ximax burrough of Homestown, almost where Homestown meets Underside, is a large building, allowed to become somewhat rundownn called Boyzinna Fellowship Hall. This is the building in the city of Ximax proper that is closest to Tanners' Bend, and its history is closely tied to tanning which takes place in that location. Initially believed to have been established by a coven of White Nehtorians (Dorians), in the aftermath of the 1480 a.S. explosion, Boyzinna Fellowship Hall takes in those boys of Ximax and surrounds who have been orphaned, abandoned or otherwise left to fend for themselves. The people, mainly men, who run this building see to it that the boys who reside there are fed, sheltered, clothed and cared for. While the building and the boys were originally ran and looked after by the Dorians, the building and the care for the boys was given by the Dorians to a consortium of tanners, who formed what is today called the Tanners' Guild.

Initially, the boys were allowed to live there and help run and maintain the building, however after a while, things changed for the residents. When Tanners' Bend started operations, the boys began to be worked hard day in, day out, from the time in Injera's rays are seen at Firstflame by the citizens of Ximax until Lastflame, collecting the waste products of the citizens of Ximax and the Ximax academy. This sewerage is then brought back to the hall where it is seperated into solid and liquid waste and in time used for fertilizer and tanning agents respectively. As a result of the trade of tanning in the nearby Tanners' Bend, not to mention the work undertaken by the boys who reside in Boyzinna Fellowship Hall, the hall and the boys themselves have a distinctive stench about them, similar to that of Tanners' Bend, and most citizens of, and citiziens to, Ximax give the building a wide berth.

Next up, it would make sense to me that the Tanners would have a guild in the city, as do various other professions. As a result, I submit the following for inclusion in the 'Guilds' section of Ximax City.

Tanners' Guild. Located in Tanners' Bend, outside of Ximax City proper, the Tanners' Guild looks after the interests of those who are involved in the tanning and curing of dead animal hides for a living. Established in the 1550's a.S., the tanners quickly took advantage of the nearby relatively cheap labour of boys in Boyzinna Fellowship Hall, and quickly took over ownership of the Hall and care for the boys from the Dorians who set up and ran the hall previously. The Tanners' Guild in Ximax was originally an offshoot from the Tanners' Guilds in the cities of Horth, Caelum and Naios in Xaramon province, but has in time developed its own identity and practices.

Finally, the thing that started off the above two entries, and the further entries that I intend to complete for this project ... Tanners' Bend. My thanks to the Masterbard Judith as well as to Rayne for pointing me in the direction of the Wikipedia entry on Tanning and for their ideas regarding good ways to deal with this top.

Note: I've taken the liberty of naming the River, the Xarl River. I'm not sure if that fits, or if the river was previously named, but I thought it was another way of perhaps recognising the contribution that Xarl made to the city and Academy of Ximax.

Edit, I've now changed the name of that river to the name that Bard Judith used for it, namely Wavewand River.

Tanners' Bend
On days when Grothar makes a good strong wind to blow from the bend in the nearby Wavewand River towards the city of Ximax, the stench of Tanners' Bend is smelled by all in the city, particularly those of Underside and Homestead. Tanners' Bend is home to the workshops and storage facilities of the raw hides, tanning agents such as urine and dung, hides in various stages of readiness and finished leather products waiting for distribution to those who would use the leather in their own products. Additionally, the tanners have a Tanners' Guild in the area that look after their interests as well as the 'Boyzinna Fellowship Hall' which houses the downtroden, forgotten, orphaned and abandoned obys of Ximax city and surrounds who gather the dung and urine of the citizens of Ximax, a useful product used in the creation of the leather.

The process followed by the tanners of Tanners' Bend is rather standard for those elsewhere in Caelereth, but is repeated here. Firstly, the raw hides are brought to Tanners' Bend, the hides may or may not be already removed from the dead animals, usually kyrattin cattle, wolves, wargs, draught horses or Centoraurian horses, that are to be used in this process. The hides are removed from the dead animals if necessary and then any fur or hair still attached to the hide is removed by the tanner. The tanners achieve this covering the hides with urine gathered by the boys of the Boyzinna Fellowship from the citizens of Ximax. After the hairs are removed from the hide, the tanners pound dung into the hide and kneed it with their hands and feet, gradually loosening the hide and turning it into leather. It is the combination of dung and urine used in the process of making leather from rotting animal hides that gives Tanners' Bend and the people who work there their distinctive fragrance. After the leather is manufactured, it is sold by the tanners to makers of weapons, armour, clothes, jewelry and equipment around Ximax city. Any leftover leather is dropped into vats of water and left to deteriorate over a number of months. Following this time, the mixture is heated to create glue.

And that is that, I think :D
« Last Edit: 20 April 2011, 16:16:48 by Deklitch Hardin » Logged

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's none at all down here on Earth." - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Mina
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 18 April 2011, 21:37:38 »

Note: I've taken the liberty of naming the River, the Xarl River. I'm not sure if that fits, or if the river was previously named, but I thought it was another way of perhaps recognising the contribution that Xarl made to the city and Academy of Ximax.
I like the idea, but I'm not sure it would work.  Xarl's Santharian persona was mostly noted for leading the restoration of Ximax around 621b.S, more than a thousand years after the area was first settled.  The river had probably been named by then.  There are other things that can be named after Xarl.  Perhaps a street or square somewhere in the city?   

Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 19 April 2011, 03:41:05 »

Good point Mina. :)

So, do we know what the river is called, or is the name of it up to us?

EDIT: I think the Ximax Grove of Arvins is worthy of being listed in 'special locations' for Ximax city ... so here it comes :D

Grove of Arvins
Within the burough of Homestead, close to the bank of the Wavewand River is a Grove of Arvins. This small copse of eu’r-oak trees, a good 30 or so peds from the recreational fields of Homestead, is tended by a Centoraurian outdoorsman named Rhodjah Vandageldah who has been caring for the Arwood and offering up worship to the Lord of the Hunt for at least thirty-five years now. In recent times, the grove's caretaker has taken on an assistant to help him care for the trees, a young Kyranian boy named Garopan Talisik. Garopan was found in Homestead and he wandered into the Grove and hasn't left. Rhodjah took it as a sign as Arvin giving him an assistant, and accepted it with great pleasure, as it meant the boy could assist him with tasks around the grove. Together, the Centoraurian and Kyranian makes the Grove their home and are on hand to make it a pleasing tribute to Arvin, and a welcoming environment to those who would seek to pay their respects to the Listening Lord. While some suggest that Rhodjah is a druid, he refuses to accept that title, instead insisting that he is merely a man who loves the outdoors and wants to give back to the Lord of the Hunt.
« Last Edit: 23 April 2011, 10:22:55 by Deklitch Hardin » Logged

Mina
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 19 April 2011, 06:11:30 »

I had forgotten about it, but it seems Bard Judith already named the river in her map.  I think it might be a placeholder though. 

Deklitch Hardin
Santh. Member

Elf friend

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 23 April 2011, 09:21:53 »

If I can be so bold ... I'd like to modify my entry for Homestead slightly (there was nothing slight about my modifications... evil ). The purpose for this is to include the 'Boyzinna Fellowship Hall' special location I mentioned as being part of this burough in my pieces on Tanners' Bend. Additionally, as a FYI, I expanded on what I did for Boyzinna Fellowship Hall from here into a places (building) entry of its own. That included history which will obviously possibly have an impact on this entry ... feel free to read through that and suggest corrections/changes if you wish.

The guide to the colouring scheme used, so you can see what I changed:
Yellow - names of boroughs
Red - the colour of my original contribution for Homestead
Orange - the colour of my additions/changes
Note, the orange can be changed to red when transferred into the first post in this thread, Rayne ... it is just orange here to assist with revision of my contribution. As always, feel free to edit as you see fit. :D

Homestead (Outer Borough Four)
The borough of Homestead lies south of Middleton and is between Underside and Hallowhall. It is here where most of the people who work in the various shops and guilds in Ximax live and play. Unlike Middleton, with its ordered streets and gated community, Homestead has open spaces around the one- to two-story houses that make up this borough. Like Middleton, these houses are built in the Centoraurian style. On days when Grothar causes the wind to blow from the nearby Wavewand River towards Ximax City, the distinctive stench of Tanners' Bend can become quite overpowering to the citizens of Homestead.

There are two locations of note within Homestead borough that are rather close to Wavewand River. Closer to Hallowhall than Underside, lies a grove of trees comprise a sacred shrine to Arvins, God of the Hunt. The Centoraurian Rhodjah Vandageldah tends to the grove in order to keep it in pristine condition for the worship of Arvins. Tanners' Bend is located in a bend in the river, rather close to Underside and this is where the conversion of animal skins to leather takes place. This is the location of the Ximax Tanners' Guild, and the building in Homestead proper that is closest to Tanners' Bend is Boyzinna Fellowship Hall. This hall serves as a home to boys who are orphaned, abandoned or otherwise unwanted and was built in the aftermath of the infamous exposion of 1480 a.S. The boys who live here are employed by the Tanners Guild to collect human waste products from the citizens of Ximax City which are then used in the leather making process.

As is the case with the Ximax Academy students, the children and youth of Ximax City enjoy playing a range of games in the streets, as well as in the recreational hall and on the recreational field of Homestead. Such games include Breakitdown, Kikkitdown, Goal Ball and Kikkit and most of the guilds throughout Ximax City have teams of young apprentices that compete against one another in the various games. There are even occasionally sports competitions with the younger mages from the Academy. Finally, Homestead has a small infirmary, but because of the better stocked and resourced infirmary in Middleton, it is only occasionally used. When it is used, it serves the community by caring for those injured in sports played in the recreational field or recreational hall as well as attending to the medical needs of the boys who reside in Boyzinna Fellowship Hall.

Can I do the general descriptions for the inner/outer boroughs?
« Last Edit: 23 April 2011, 13:26:22 by Deklitch Hardin » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]
Members
Total Members: 1085
Latest: kmshltns01
Stats
Total Posts: 144683
Total Topics: 11053
Online Today: 76
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 86
Total: 86

Last 10 Shouts:
22 February 2019, 06:47:10
A delightful 2019 shout-out to you all ^^
21 November 2018, 23:39:14
Seems none of us can stay away ..
09 March 2018, 23:37:46
Dream goes on as long as there are dreamers my friend.
17 January 2018, 01:23:22
Oh, how I wish we could reawaken the Dream :)
16 January 2018, 11:55:48
Hello everyone!
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!