Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: Game on Story Nexus based on Santharia world  (Read 19231 times)
Rominet

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 04 February 2014, 18:53:49 »

- On the "your adventure beings" page, I think it's still set to the Duchy of Calytharia.
- It kills the game if you middle-click the Manthria map link
- The "More" tab, where the quests are held, should really be called "Quests" ;)
- Is there anyway to check your reputation with factions?

I was really getting into it when I ran out of plays :( other than that it seems expansive, but without an inundation of choices which is nice! When I went to the Faring Inn, however, I found it odd how I could repeatedly stop the miscreants from fighting. Maybe word the actions so as to less sudden if they can be repeated.  thumbup

Fixed 1 and 2. Indeed, the "More" tab should be called differently, but I can't modify this as it is part of the Story nexus framework.
The reputations are listed within the "More" tab, in the section "Story" (which can't be changed either, sigh).

Yes, the repeatable actions may be sometimes a bit weird. I will try to rephrase a bit, but they will never be perfect anyway, because a infinitely repeatable action is weird by definition, but is part of the gameplay.
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #16 on: 04 February 2014, 19:36:03 »

Yeah, the repeating actions sometimes are a bit weird - for example if you help the same weaponsmith to test a certain weapon again and again. But it helps to get your stats up. This is really part of the game play as it seems, because you definitely need to improve some skills, often by failing several times intentionally, e.g. when you try to cross the river by trying to swim. Even if you already succeeded it makes sense from the game play perspective to do certain things multiple times until you've maxed out how much skill you can earn in a certain location. Eventually you'll get the hang out of it :)

Personally I've progressed quite a bit by now and it's really cool to see how you couldn't do that much in the area around Ciosa at the beginning, and bit by bit you finally manage to complete a couple of major quests. I really like how things are developing - you get to know the area, the guilds and stuff, quests are piling up, and more and more icons pop up here and there. It gets a bit complicated as you need to know what skills you need where and have to equip other stuff which you can only do at certain locations, though. So at some point it helps to write down what you need where to be able to manage it all effectively... But so far while certain challenges seem rather impossible right now, there's still enough to do to keep me busy and help me along the way to get better and better. Lovely designed so far, Romvinot, highly enjoyable!  cool thumbup

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #17 on: 04 February 2014, 22:43:45 »

BTW: For those who haven't seen the game yet and/or have no idea how the later stages will look like I've attached three screenshots to the first post in this thread to give you all at least a rough idea :) Of course it's slightly spoilerish, but it serves nicely to illustrate the game's capabilities. As you can see: There's quite a lot of complexity there the further you go - cool stuff, Romvinot!  thumbup

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #18 on: 06 February 2014, 19:08:37 »

Now two more important comments, this time related to game mechanics:

- There seems to be a major problem with selling items as I just noticed: When I sell armor (click on item, then use - should be "sell" anyway) I get the money, but I still have the item.... So it looks like I can make indefinite amounts of money that way... - I'd like to have something like that in real life as well :)

- The second thing is, and as I saw this was also mentioned in the Failbetter Games Forum: I'm starting to have serious troubles with my capacities, just as HinterDemGlas pointed out, because I neglected the discovery capacity quite a bit, and at the moment I don't know how I can get more. The trouble with capacities leads to further problems, because I cannot finish various key quests that would offer me further options in this regard, also I'm required to travel around quite a bit to change my equipment (more inns would be welcome!), so I move everything to say, fighting skills in the hope that I can manage a quest or two with that constellation, but it might be to no avail. I move on to the Wolton Wold for example to kill the big black boar with impressive fighting capacity, only to find out that I'm way short on Discovery capacity - and so on. Right now it seems as if my options have almost come to a hault, so I desperately try to move around my focus on capacities (going for Diplomacy, then Athletics, hoping for some success somewhere), but this definitely kills some fun, and I'm not sure if there's actually a way out if I've invested in the wrong equipment. So yeah, the requirement of some challenges probably should be reduced in order to make things easier I'd say. After all, the player should primarily have fun, even though there should be a challenge - but better too easy than too tough.

Rominet

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06 February 2014, 23:37:07 »

Now two more important comments, this time related to game mechanics:

- There seems to be a major problem with selling items as I just noticed: When I sell armor (click on item, then use - should be "sell" anyway) I get the money, but I still have the item.... So it looks like I can make indefinite amounts of money that way... - I'd like to have something like that in real life as well :)

Can you say which item is affected ? This is a bug that should be easy to fix.

- The second thing is, and as I saw this was also mentioned in the Failbetter Games Forum: I'm starting to have serious troubles with my capacities, just as HinterDemGlas pointed out, because I neglected the discovery capacity quite a bit, and at the moment I don't know how I can get more. The trouble with capacities leads to further problems, because I cannot finish various key quests that would offer me further options in this regard, also I'm required to travel around quite a bit to change my equipment (more inns would be welcome!), so I move everything to say, fighting skills in the hope that I can manage a quest or two with that constellation, but it might be to no avail. I move on to the Wolton Wold for example to kill the big black boar with impressive fighting capacity, only to find out that I'm way short on Discovery capacity - and so on. Right now it seems as if my options have almost come to a hault, so I desperately try to move around my focus on capacities (going for Diplomacy, then Athletics, hoping for some success somewhere), but this definitely kills some fun, and I'm not sure if there's actually a way out if I've invested in the wrong equipment. So yeah, the requirement of some challenges probably should be reduced in order to make things easier I'd say. After all, the player should primarily have fun, even though there should be a challenge - but better too easy than too tough.

One point is that the game is definitely too hard. I'll change that once I finish all the small cosmetic changes...

What is unclear to me yet is whether the mechanism is inherently broken or whether it is just that it is too difficult at the moment.

A couple of options I am considering :
- Provide quest lines that are oriented toward only one skill. Although a very nice idea, I don't think it would solve the issue here (only delay it).
- Provide a repeatable quest to increase your capacity points. This goes a bit against the overall gameplay though.
- Provide a way to exchange capacity points from one type to another, for a fee.
- Provide a way to buy temporary equipment that disappear after some time (say 2 days). The Story Nexus has this option.

I'll probably implement the last 2 for now.
Rominet

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 February 2014, 03:00:59 »

Artimidor, could you give me the name of your character ?

I just realized there was a bug in the leveling actions. If you choose to level up your fighting capacity, you got only 1 capacity point instead of 2. It also explains why the game seems harder (well, a bit).

If you give me your name, I can retrospectively give you back your missing points...
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #21 on: 07 February 2014, 03:12:20 »

Well, my character name is... surprise, surprise... Artimidor... :)

P.S. As for the selling of armor - hmmm... This seems to work now at the items I tried. Could have sworn I sold these two items before and they weren't removed. Either you changed something or there was a temporary problem? Weird at any rate.
« Last Edit: 07 February 2014, 04:25:41 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #22 on: 07 February 2014, 19:19:36 »

Couple more stuff:

- A menacing visitor: When he start (--> starts) to swing his fist to your face, you are already prepared : (--> prepared:) you block his hands and throw your legs to his crotch [...]

You increased your reputation with the Daran gnome community. This reputation is not useful at the moment, but who knows, you will (--> might) encounter other gnomes later...

- "More" tab in side menu:

- Back to the scholar:
 You see the eyes of the scholar widens (--> widen) as the flame of the candle grows with your spell.
 These dragons yields (--> yield) immense power.
 They are coming from a revenge (--> out of revenge for the Dragonstorm of old, where many of them were slain), to destroy all races of the world
 to fight back the dragons : you. (--> you.)
 The best way to meet Baveras is to go to Gopstone point (--> Point), the place in (--> at) the coast where land and sea meet and realm of Baveras (--> and where the realm of Baveras commences).
 Dragons are coming ! (--> coming!)
 Why you ? What will happen ? And what are you going to do ? Well, you don't have much choice. You have to follow the only lead you have : meet Baveras at Gopstone point. (quesion marks and colon without space)

- In general at magic challenges: [?]The higher the Quality, the higher the chance of success. (What's the [?])

- Mouseover on the quest icons currently displays the following: "Your is currently 0. Reach to complete this objective." Erm... That's not particularly helpful.
- Meet Baveras: You walk along the beach and close your eyes praying silently to (--> to) Baveras. Suddenly, you hear someone talking to do : (--> to you:)
- Yes, a terrible menace threatens the world : the dragons are awaken and they are coming (o--> world: the dragons are awakening as we speak and they are coming)
- General note on the "Baveras encounter": This is highly problematic the way it is written at the moment. You write yourself that "Gods cannot directly act on this world", and that's how we established it on the site. Whenever they "act" then it's part of a myth, legend or whatever, at any rate at a time that is long, long gone. In this story however you bring Baveras herself out of nowhere, any the fact that she talke to the player actually means that she indeed acts on this world, which is contrary to how Gods are supposed to behave in Caelereth/Santharia.

Now the thing is to make this still work somehow, but not as direct as you wrote it. A possibility for example would be to make it a vision, a dream. The priest could give you some sort of substance, say, a Vaninen concoction. Usually this leads to hallucinations and it's basically a drug. The idea would be that the priest believes that when your mind is perceptive to your importance in the world, know the prophesy and use the substance, you'll experience an epiphany if you're at the place of the Goddess (the sea) and pray for a while - and thus learn what to do. So the "physical encounter" would then have the nature of a vision in a dream, and that works much better.

You see, Gods in Santharia don't necessarily have to exist - entries need to be written that way that events are possible from all kinds of perspectives without divine intervention. Therefore I also suggest to cloak the concrete information gained through this "meeting with Baveras" by doing it that way: The player might take the prophecy with him to the beach, which is actually a larger text, a whole book, and there are many things referred to, but very unclear. Now once the player prays and then falls into a trance/sleep when using Vaninen his mind might become clearer and he manages to pick out certain passages in the text that weren't precisely connected/clear beforehand (think of the film "A Beautiful Mind" when the main character reads the papers... lol). And thus he gets this concrete information through the dream. Theoretically this could all be an illusion, but it leads to the correct path...

Rominet

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07 February 2014, 21:37:09 »

Interesting. Alright, I'll change the encounter as you explain.

Another issue is that thsi encounter gives you a "Blessing of Baveras" which I was thinking as a "powerful spell" that players can use in very difficult situation. Except I haven't really thought out how to use it, and it doesn't really fit in what you're describing. I'll probably remove it for now and think a bit more what the favors of the Gods can be.

Note : almost done on the misspelling fixes. I'll start the more interesting fixes soon :)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #24 on: 09 February 2014, 16:12:32 »

Next round of fixes - I'm slowly nearing the end of what you have so far, Romvinot, after all Ciosastran is not accessible as of yet, but that's where the one main story thread ends. While I had a lot of difficulties getting the Discovery Capacity up to 8 I finally managed it nevertheless, so it's feasible, but definitely way too complicated and tough for a regular player to manage.

Anyway, here's the latest stuff:

- Maybe you could take the opportunity to escape the prisoners (--> help the prisoners escape). [Text is used at least twice.]

- The Duke palace (--> The Duke's Palace)

- Third drink: After a while you start to oriente (--> direct) the conversation toward the last events and the red Ribbon...

- You start slowly to oriente (--> direct) the conversation toward this mercenary group that is currently raiding the country

- Finally a name: The first raids have been somewhat successful as stories start to spread all around Calytharia (--> Caeytharia). Another big event is planned for the next few days(,) this time closer to Ciosa [...] from the High Council of Merchants of Ciosa : (--> Ciosa:) the wealthy Johlnut. . Johlnut belongs to an old family of rich merchants. He has been recently raised to the High Council and his ambitions apparently don't stop there ! (--> there!) [...] For sure, he wouldn't like his name to be associated with the red Ribbon... (--> Red Ribbon...) You thanks (--> thank) your companion greatly for this information.

If you have all the information you needed about the red Ribbon, it is now time to go back to Leifneth to let him know the results of your investigation. (--> Probably you mean: As you have all the information you need about the Red Ribbon...)

- Underworld sewer: This is one of the outpost (--> outposts) of the underworld of Ciosa ! (--> Ciosa!)

- Red Ribbon investigation: Well, at least, the dorr (--> door) is open now.
There, in a pocket of the jacket, you found (--> find) a small letter signed Farlak.
It is a nice summary of the last operations. The nice (--> brilliant) success of the Merovin burning, and the Rekjin Clay pitts (--> Pits) massacre. He mentionned (--> mentions) how these two operations triggered an investigation from the militia of Klinsor [...] He didn't (--> doesn't) spend much time talking about the fiasco in the Three Arcs keep. At the end of the letter, he suggested (--> suggests) that it was (--> is) time to start the second phase of the operation in Ciosa.

- Report your findings to Leifneth:  I was not (--> have not been) able to find the location of the Red Ribbon, apart from somewhere in the cave system of the Caeytharin mountain (--> Caeytharin Mountains), that's very vague.
We can now act ! (--> act now!)
You spend the next hour discussing to find a good strategy to get an (--> any) evidence of Johlnut's forfeit (--> deceit).
You finally agreed (--> agree) that an easy solution would be to go directly to his mansion and get (--> arrange) a meeting with him.

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #25 on: 13 February 2014, 05:38:01 »

Aaaand some more fixes:

- Find out the smugglers shipment: Now is the time to accomplish what your sponsor Lombard asked you. During the night, you patrol in the marshes, trying to catch some suspect (--> suspicious) activity.

Failure: You still burn entirely your torch (--> burn your torch entirely) during the night though...

Success: You spent (--> spend) the night walking slowly in the marsh, hiding behind bushes, quietly listening to hear some voices.

After a few seconds, (--> moments [no comma]) an explosion spray (--> sprays) the fire everywhere, there were some gun powder in these boxes ! (--> there was some gun powder in these boxes!)

- Lombard, mission 2: You are talking with Lombard, seating on one of the sofa (--> sofas) of the guild hall.

- The militia of Calytharia (--> Caeytharia) has told us about the killing that happened in the Rekjin clay pitt (--> pit).

As I said, not as glamorous as burning (the) smugglers' shipment. Let's see if you manage properly this task (--> can manage this task properly).

- The map with Nolan's Farm in it isn't displayed on all location where you see the Ciosa map... Anyway, when I'm through with the current content I could add Nolan's Farm to the main map with a house and the fitting font, and you can add the circles - then everything would at least look the same.

- You enter in the luxuous (--> luxurious) guild hall and you see your sponsor Lombard discussing (--> in discussion) with some officer (--> officers). You make a sign and after a few minutes, (--> no commas) he comes toward you.

- Start your third mission: "Finally (--> you can) start your days as a glorious adventurer. (--> !)

galeries of the mines (??? What are galeries?)

galeries of the mines, (--> .) A few workers got caught in the nest, and since then, all operations have been stopped in the mines.."

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #26 on: 13 February 2014, 15:48:55 »

Aaaaand even more:

- Johlnut's house: Time to ring (--> knock) at the door.

- You ring (-> knock) at the door. A servant opens the door and looks suspiciously at you.

- You like such introduction. While waiting forJohlnut (-> for Johnnut), you prepare your talk, wondering how you will trick him to reveal his forfeit.

- In the More/Circumstance tab: Quest: in the Caeytharia militia: Choose a prisonner (-->) in Ironwell fortress and enroll him for the burglary

- Find a good burglar:  Failing the break in will cost you some Calytharia (--> Caeytharia) reputation

A twist in your tale! You are now Information : find a burglar. (Strange text there...)

- Investigate among the prisoners
You walk in the dark tunnels of the prison in the underground of the fortress, talking with various thieves and assassinsin (--> assassins in) the cells, to get some clue of who is a good bruglar, (--> burglar [no comma]) among all the prisoners.

- Grave digger (--> Gravedigger) for the Swiftsword mercenary guild

You dug (--> dig) a large grave. The sun is very strong and the earth is very dry. You almost destroyed (--> destroy) the shovel while doing it. But at least, this is done.

You managed (--> manage) to break one more shovel while digging on the hard ground, but at least it's done.

The vulturs (--> vultures) are now leaving the area, there is nothing to keep them around.

- Giant spider: You have only your torch to see around you (--> to illuminate the damp, dark tunnels).

After a few moments, you start to see some tiny thread (--> threads) of silk on the wall and the ground.

You can see its mandibles full of poison ready to throw (--> spit) it at you.

You try to approach slowly from the beast (--> approach the beast slowly) to be in range to hit with your sword while protecting yourself behind your shield.

However, the hit infuriates the beast who start (--> inuriates the beast even more and starts) to jump all around the nest.

You lost your advantage (--> advantageous) position against the spider

As a last effort, you managed (--> manage) to free your hand while avoiding the spider with your shield.

Rominet

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13 February 2014, 19:36:14 »

A small update :
- I fixed all the misspelling and formulation (thanks again for the great review).
- I fixed the challenge difficulty, mostly the beginning of the Swiftsword quest line, and the part of the main quest and militia quest when you arrive in Ciosa for the first time which were really too hard.

On my TODO list (for the next few days) ;
- Missing a reward for the main quest.
- Rewrite the Baveras encounter
- Add a way to re-specialize your character (redistribute your capacity points)
- Add temporary equipments
- Remove Hit Points from the game.
- Fixes that need more testing:
   o problem with the prison rebellion challenge
   o add option during reb ribbon attack
   o problem with qualities of type information (a twist in your tale...)

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #28 on: 14 February 2014, 05:43:38 »

Good to hear about your progress with integrating the stuff, Romvinot! :) Phew... Still not done, so here's even more:

- Report kill: You catch Lombard as he is putting (--> on) his armor.

You follow quickly your mentor (--> follow your mentor quickly) to Ironwell.

Ironheart chain (--> chain mail)

- Enter Johlnut's mansion and find evidence: After a few minutes, you finally arrived (--> arrive) in the office, without being seen by anyone.

Indeed, it takes only a few minutes to find some paper (--> papers) talking about the Red Ribbon and even the name Farlak is mentionned (--> mentioned) a few times.

You pack all the papers (--> papers, then) then leave the office quickly.

You need to go back to Leifneth with your new evidences (--> evidence).

- Side menu: Guild Swiftsword mercenaries: Fourth mission : prevent the prisonners' (--> prisoners') rebellion in Ironwell

- Evidence from Johlnut's mansion: You enter Leigneth (--> Leifneth) office with the evidence found in Johlnut's mansion in your hand. You didn't have time to look carefully at them (--> as of yet), but now is a good moment.

- Your next move: You read quickly through everything with Leifneth (--> in it)). These papers are (--> a) real gold nugget. Everything is written here. How Johlnut was planning to bring chaos to the duchy, how he was going to hire mercenaries to defend the land, and how he was planning to overrule the council to get elected as new Duke of Ciosa (--> Caeytharia). All the papers also mention lots of details about the red Ribbon group, all members and the wages. More important (--> importantly), it also shows very precisely the location of the red Ribbon (--> Red Ribbon) hideout, in one of the cave in the Caeytharin mountain, (hideout - in one of the caves in the Caeytharin Mountains) not too far from Julin Cove. You are welcome to join, to participate to your victory ! (--> in the victory you helped make possible!)

- Discuss a plan with Lombard: After a long discussion with the officer of the guards, you decide the following plan : (--> decide upon the following plan:) the guards are going to a diversion (--> will be going for a diversion) by attacking the prisoners in the plain, while Lombard and you are going on the side to target directly the leaders (--> while Lombard and you will try to target the leaders directly by attacking from the side)

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #29 on: 14 February 2014, 15:56:06 »

Next round:

- Spider: You stay calm and turn slowly to always face the beast (--> You stay calm and try to move constantly in order to always face the beast.) When it comes close to you, you cast your sword (--> strike one more time with your sword), this time cutting the leg in two.

It start (--> starts) to throw (--> spit) venomous spit (--> acid at you) but without good target and you keep smashing (--> hacking) at it.

After a few minutes, the beast slowly stops to fight and give his last breath (--> hisses a last time before it succumbs to your attacks).

- Rebellion at the prison of Ironwell: Next move : kill kill kill (Next move: Kill, kill, kill!) Lombard and you charge (--> at) the two prisoners at the same time

The two prisoners are quite good with their blade. But you are even better then (--> than) them. After a few minutes, you manage to disarm (--> minutes you)

Congratulations boy (--> Congratulations, boy)

and we can't leave them live (--> alive) Lombard throw (--> throws) his sword in the chest of your opponent, then show (--> shows) you the way back to the fortress.

After a few minutes, you (--> minutes you) are back in the fortress, in the security in the middle of the guards. (--> fortress, safe among the guards.)

After a few minutes, you hear a big shout (--> a few minutes you hear a loud shout) coming from the mine.

LOmbard and you are going in the middle of the field with a white flag, asking for discussion. (--> Lombard and you head for the middle of the field)

Abandon the mission for now: Lombard is disappointed but understand (--> understands) your point

- Lombard start (--> starts) talking and ask (--> asks) them to surrender.

We just killed the (--> those) responsible of (--> for) the rebellion

finish your sentence, then get back your freedom (--> then you'll get your freedom back)

and (--> withdraw) to discuss it with the rest. You leave them an hour to take the (--> make their) final decision.

After the delay of one hour, all the prisoners are coming (--> come) to the entrance of the fortress with the white flag, and put their weapons in front of the door. [Also: The option "Abandon the mission for now" shouldn't be available at this point anymore.]

After such (--> a) feat, I will definitely recommend you.
« Last Edit: 14 February 2014, 20:51:28 by Artimidor Federkiel » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]
Members
Total Members: 1093
Latest: sh4l0nda12
Stats
Total Posts: 144684
Total Topics: 11053
Online Today: 110
Online Ever: 580
(07 December 2019, 09:39:18)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Last 10 Shouts:
24 October 2019, 13:31:22
Hi and happy 2019 shoutout from me.
22 February 2019, 06:47:10
A delightful 2019 shout-out to you all ^^
21 November 2018, 23:39:14
Seems none of us can stay away ..
09 March 2018, 23:37:46
Dream goes on as long as there are dreamers my friend.
17 January 2018, 01:23:22
Oh, how I wish we could reawaken the Dream :)
16 January 2018, 11:55:48
Hello everyone!
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)