Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: Room descriptions for the region around Baveras shrine  (Read 20215 times)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #15 on: 27 May 2003, 15:30:00 »

Ok, I repost the questions in the gen RPG forum and split up the things.

To the dialog: I just wrote down in a big effort all I had in mind, with some side dialoges (the dialog editor would really be helpfull here, I assume ;)   ), and cut out then all what didn't belong to the main dialog.
I will look it through to find problematic parts like the one you mentioned.
I thought about if I should force an interuption of the dialog. As Humangus said, the candy problem can be solved as we like to have it. I could plan, that the player needs two packets of sweets to get through the dialog. If he has bought only one, he can't give her the requested candies and will have to go back to buy new ones??What do you think?

***Astropic of the day***

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 5/26/03 10:39:20 pm

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #16 on: 27 May 2003, 15:41:00 »

Yeah, I would say it's better that the player has to go back again, fetch more candy and return. Don't make it too easy for the player... :evil  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #17 on: 27 May 2003, 15:17:00 »

Filename:
room_334_Bay1

Introduction:

You are stepping out of the dim light of the old forest into the light of a warming sun. Before you the water is sparklng in the sunlight. The air is full of the humming of little insects. The scent of the flowering waterstar is overwhelming. You are taking the little boat rowing towards the building.

Long Description:

The little bay is lying before your eyes, formed here by Torin‘s creek which seems to need a rest before again rushing down to its destiny, the Adanian Sea. The waterstar is growing in abundance. It is flowering and having fruits at the same time. You have the opportunity to harvest a few of these berries if you like. On the other side Torin‘s ridge is steep rising like a wall, covered with a dark green  fur of pine trees. In the middle of the streaming , but at this place relatively calm water a little circular building is standing,  a Shrine. To your right the bay expands .

EXAMINE: Starberries, Waterstarflower, Fishingnet

Short Description:

You are sitting in the little boat on the bay between the baychtree alley and the grey stone building.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:

Waterstar

Inventory Items:
Starberries, the valuable fruits of the Waterstar, (chance to catch any 50%, amount with the hands 2, with the net 5). They can be caught either by hand, or if the player thinks of it,  with the fishing net

Fishing net in the boat

Special Texts:

Go:
South : The building
North: Back to baychtree alley
West: bay2

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/16/03 10:49 pm

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #18 on: 27 May 2003, 15:26:00 »

Filename:
room_310_Baveras_Shrine

Introduction:
None

Long Description:

Your boat gets to halt about a ped before you reach the shrine. You see, that there are three steps underwater which lead to the building. You are impressed by its beautiful simplicity.

It is a little circular building  standing in the streaming , but at this place relatively calm water. Six light grey stonewalls, all of the same length and height  of about three peds are built within a circle.  They seem to grow directly out of the water like a strange plant. Each wall has in its middle an opening with a pointed arch, dividing the wall in three equal parts. The outer walls have a fine, but not reflecting surface, more rough than smooth. As soon as you enter the building you can see that the inner, polished walls show filaments of silver and blue as if an artist has shown his skill with doing inlays of mithril and others valuable minerals. The under water floor consists of the pebbles found in the little river, but laid to a mosaic, using  pebbles, of different colour and size, mainly white ones, grey ones , some black and very few red ones. If the water is clear, you can see, that they are forming the bloom of a waterstar, and now you can be sure to be in one of Baveras shrines.

If you had felt tired and exhausted before you have entered the shrine - now all your energy is restored.

Short Description:
You are in Baveras shrine.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None ???

Inventory Items:
None so far

Special Texts:
None so far

Go:
North: Back to your boat, bay1

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/10/03 11:15 pm

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #19 on: 28 May 2003, 12:43:00 »

These rooms are  similar, path and meadow apart from the resting place. The meadow allows to pick cerubells.

Filename:
room_334_path_to_tomb

Introduction:

Long Description:

The path runs straight to west, in the other direction to southeast, turning only for a while though.
It is now of a mixed consistency, out of sand enriched with clay and more waterholding earth. To the south Toran‘s creek is  murmuring hidden under waterberry bushes. A flowering meadow with cerubells stretches till the creek. To the north lies a meadow with various herbs and flowers.

Short Description:
The path runs roughly from west to east, framed by meadows.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Go:
East: Nepris
West: tomb
South: meadow with cerubells
North: meadow with herbs and flowers

Filename:
room_333_path_to_tomb

Introduction:

Long Description:

The path runs straight from west to east.
It is now of a mixed consistency, out of sand enriched with clay and more waterholding earth. To the south Toran‘s creek is  murmuring hidden under waterberry bushes. A flowering meadow with cerubells is stretches till the creek. To the north lies a meadow with various herbs and flowers.

Short Description:
The path runs  from west to east, framed by meadows.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Go:
West: tomb

Here in room 301 - 303 just the „Go“ part varies, 302a is different edited to your request (Ok now?)

Filename:
room_301-303_meadow_cerubell

Introduction:

Long Description:

You are standing on a little patch of grass, flowers and herbs. The lovely cerubell flowers please your eyes. The meadow lies just south of a path to the north while to the south you can see the  River running from west to east.

EXAMINE:
Cerubell Flower (just appearance)
EXAMINE2 (usage after visit at the herbwoman?)

Short Description:
Lovely piece of meadow with cerubells south of the path running from Nepris to Norgerinth‘s tomb.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
Cerubell meadow ??

Inventory Items:
Cerubell flowers to pick , up to three times (After the third time a text appears:  „There are not enough cerubells left to pick!“ ????)

Special Texts:

room 301

Go:
East: -
West: Meadow
South: -
North: back to path

room 302

Go:
East: Cerubell meadow
West: Cerubell meadow
South: Creek resting place

room 303

Go:
East: Cerubell meadow
West: path

Filename:
room_302a_resting place
Introduction:

Long Description:

You feet are walking over the softest underground you ever encountered. The lovely cerubell flowers please your eyes. The sent of the plants are caressing your nose, the murmur of the creek is soothing your soul. You are standing at the rim of the water watching its  liveliness. A place to take a rest and hold your feet into the water. Do you want to take a rest?

Yes/No

Player who rests will be awarded with rise of endurance as often a he visits the place, though with some „time“ in between. Only a few „grades“ though, not comparable to Baveras Shrine

Short Description:

Resting place at Toran‘s creek.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:

Resting Place Cerubell Meadow

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Go:
East: -
West: -
North:Meadow with cerubells

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/11/03 4:18 pm

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #20 on: 28 May 2003, 13:55:00 »

Short note: I will try to add your map into the complete map on Thursday (4 days holidays - yay!), so just continue on here, and tell me when you think you're done more or less. Then I'll check it all in detail, put it into the final Word documents, and send it to Humangus for integration.

Judy BTW also has sent me 5 rooms already of her part to which I've commented in detail, so that she'll get everything right. Hope I could clarify her questions, as then she'll finish the rest asap:D

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #21 on: 28 May 2003, 14:31:00 »

I never can say when I'm exactly finished, Art. As long as I'm writing I have new ideas. And if a lot should be connected to other parts and you don't want to do things twice, then you better wait a bit longer.

I had just in this moment an idea - could the mermaid ask for cerubells (if they can be picked)

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #22 on: 28 May 2003, 23:58:00 »

Filename:
room_332_path_to_tomb

Introduction:

Long Description:

The path runs straight from west to east, taking now a turn to the southwest.
It is of a mixed consistency, out of sand enriched with clay and more waterholding earth. To the south Toran‘s creek is  murmuring hidden under waterberry bushes. A flowering meadow with cerubells is stretches till the creek. To the north and the west lies a meadow with various herbs and flowers.

Short Description:
The path runs  from east to west, taking a turn to the southwest, framed by meadows.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Go:
West: meadow
Southwest: tomb

#############################################
Filename:
room_335-337_meadow_north_path_to tomb

Introduction:

Long Description:

This is a meadow like every farmer dreams of. Dense juicy grasses are mixed with a variation of herbs and lovely flowers. A yellow flower grows in abundance due to the good soil it finds here. Its  blooms are like nummerous dots on the green grass. Hidden inbetween you find however a flat rosette of oval leaves close to ground, with small lavender florets.

EXAMINE:  Yellow flower, Lavender flower

Short Description:

You are standing in a lovely meadow with yellow flowers and another with lavender florets.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:

Lotann , Easescathe, lotann may be picked as many as 7, Easescanthe only two

Special Texts:

Go:
East: meadow(not room 335)
West: meadow
South: Path to tomb

The Easescathe would be my proposal for a herb which can be used by everybody, to restore endurance /health, can‘t be tranported though and has to be applied at once. It is only available once or twice in one room though, so limited. It could be added to other grass-room descriptions as well.
I  added  the Lotann flowers to be picked as well like the Cerubells on the other side, but they are not as valuable. Giving them to somebody to get an information MIGHT then have not the intended result, but otherwise could please the barmaid. The mermaid however could be angra not to get the blue cerubells...But the player does not know this in advance.
The information about the herbs, maybe the lotann, the player will get at the herbwoman as well as the info, that the easescathe has to be applied at once and doesn‘t help anymore if transported to the herbwoman, though he could pick them! The herbwoman can sell other herbs for the same purpose which can be transported and could give this info at the time she sees the eascathe.

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 7/9/03 21:38

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #23 on: 29 May 2003, 14:25:00 »

Filename:
room_331_meadow with snake

Introduction:
You are leaving your path, going carefully through the damp meadow, maybe looking for an occasional easescathe. Suddenly a snake is crawling over your feet. You stand quietly. What are you doing now?

Long Description:

This is a meadow like every farmer dreams of. Dense juicy grasses are mixed with a variation of herbs and lovely flowers. A yellow flower grows in abundance due to the good soil it finds here. Its yellow blooms are like nummerous dots on the green grass. Hidden inbetween you find however a flat rosette of oval leaves close to ground, with small lavender florets.

EXAMINE: Yellow flower, lavender flower

**The introduction( Suddenly a snake is crawling over your feet. You stand quietly. What are you doing now?) part would fit here**

Short Description:

You are standing in a lovely meadow with yellow and lavender flowers.

Characters:
Snake???
The Green Grass Snake
commonly found in plains and fields in mid and northern Santharia. They are typically a leafy color so they blend in with the grass in which they live. They also have chartreuse lines running across their sides. Their bellies are more commonly like herne grass, or dark green.

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:
{Easescathe to pick, Lotann}

Special Texts:
A. Kill the snake?  KILL
B. Do nothing?      DO NOTHING

KILL:  
After you killed the snake, you recognise, that it was just a harmless green grass snake.

DO NOTHING:
The snake slowly creeps away , and you recognise the chartreuse lines running  across its sides.  It is just a common, harmless grass snake.
But before it enters the nearby forest the head of this normally timid animal is spapping back and it looks back to you as if it is saying: „Follow me!“

Go:
North: meadow
West: forest
South: path
East: path

The snake is not really something to examine

Filename:
room _330_Baych_trees (snake-treasury)

Introduction:
ONLY  if coming from the meadow (331) following the snake:
You are following the snake into the forest.

Long Description:

At the rim of the forest shrubs and smaller trees are growing, due to the light they are able to gather here. After a few peds tall baychtrees  give you shade and the feeling to be in a wonderfull building, created by the Goddess Jeyriall herself. A few rays of sunlight is falling onto the soft ground, different ferns  are growing between the mosses.

Short Description:
Tall baychtrees  give you shade and the feeling to be in a wonderfull building.

Characters:
Snake???

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:
Treasury

Special Texts:
The grass snake moves quickly forward, you  have to be cautious not too loose her. Finally she vanishes in a hole between the two big roots of a tree. But not for long, and she crawls out again, giving you again a strange look . And suddenly she is gone. What are you doing now?

A. Looking into the hole, streching your arm into it to search for something the snake wanted to show you? HOLE
B. Doing nothing *End and continue*

HOLE: Your hand is feeling something cold, hard. You are taking it , geting it out of the hole. You found a ....whatever is needed elsewhere (Dagger, box with money)
EXAMINE: Whatever is found in there

Go:
North: Baychtrees forest
East: meadow
South: path

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 7/2/03 19:39

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #24 on: 29 May 2003, 15:17:00 »

Filename:
room_338_meadow_north_path_to tomb_lampstalk

Introduction:

Long Description:

This part of the meadow has a border to the forest. Half of the day, its rim to the forest is shaded. The yellow flowers so abundant elsewhere are smaller and less to find here. But a rare plant flowers there besides the other herbs.
It consists of many long leaves sticking up from the ground from one place and a stalk which looks like a miniature lance.

EXAMINE1: Rare plant

The longest leaves are  about a fore long and of a dark green color.
It has a stalk , about over a ped high which looks just like a lance in miniature. Quite a large bud is sitting on top, which beginns slightly to open.

PICK rare plant:
You have picked this rare plant and find now, that the bud is starting to glow and gives of light!

EXAMINE2:
The longest leaves are  about a fore long and of a dark green color.
It has a stalk , about over a ped high which looks just like a lance in miniature. Quite a large bud is sitting on top, which beginns slightly to open.
It is the Lampstalk, a plant that is naturally luminescent. The pollen of this one flower growing on the stalk  glows brightly at night after sunny days. It is used as a lamp, or as a substitute torch.

Short Description:

You are standing in a  meadow where rare plants with an stalk up to two peds are flowering.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:
Rare plant to pick

Special Texts:

Go:
East: meadow
West: baychtrees
South: meadow

Filename:
room_339_baychtrees_rim

Introduction:
You see a deer as you enter this part of the forest. For a short moment, you are standing eye to eye with it till it jumps away, hiding in the denser parts.

Long Description:

At the rim of the forest shrubs and smaller trees are growing, due to the light they are able to gather here. The tall baychtrees  give you shade and the feeling to be in a wonderfull building, created by the Goddess Jeyriall herself. A few rays of sunlight is falling onto the soft ground, different ferns  are growing between the mosses.

EXAMINE: Baychtree

Short Description:
Tall baychtrees  give you shade and the feeling to be in a wonderfull building.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Go:
West: Baychtrees
South: Baychtrees
East: Meadow
North: -

I did name the baychtres, though they can be examined, because they are nothing you can carry away or do something with them.

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 7/2/03 20:04

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #25 on: 30 May 2003, 03:28:00 »

I'm preparing the map now, Talia... BTW: The Go-part isn't absolutely necessary, as you'll see that on the map anway;)  I'll keep your room numbers, to make things easier as well.

Just continue on, and I'll check the rooms later in detail one by one once the map is done and we'll see what we can do about various items etc. where there are still questions.

It's also not necessary that everything is final yet, but we should have at least the main things done. We can still change descriptions or place items later in the rooms, so don't worry about integrating everything right from the start.

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #26 on: 30 May 2003, 15:27:00 »

Filename:
room_305_path_to_tomb

Introduction:

Long Description:
You are at a crossing . To the east, the path leads into the open, you are able to see meadows, some houses and in the distance the sea.  To the northwest you may enter an inviting looking forest with huge baychtrees. To the south is a bridge, behind which the path seems to get quite steep. There is no sign post to show you the way.

Short Description:
You are at a crossing without signpost. you can pass a bride, enter a forest or choose the open land.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
None

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Go:

Filename:
room_400_bridge_south_to_tomb

Introduction:

Long Description:

Five clades are hold together by some ropes of undefinable character. Beneath Toran‘s creek rushing down tom the sea. It seems it has to hurry now to gain the time back lost by resting some few peds upstream. You have dared to step onto this firm, but shaky construction called bridge and now you are rewarded with a magnificent view. Looking to the west, you see some hundred peds away a bay shimmering Toran‘s creek is forming there. In the water stands a little grey building. A bit farther away you see the Toran falls, the sounds of the falling waters you can already hear on this bridge. To the left the steep slopes of the ridge are framing your view. To the northwest a little baych tree forest is stretching till the falls. Looking to the east, you have a good view to the village and the sea behind. To the south a steep path winds up the ridge. At the end of the bridge, at the beginning of the steep path a log is laid over the path

EXAMINE: Log
It is an ordinary , but very thick pine log.Its skin is removed and letters are burned into the bare wood. You read:
„Don‘t go on, traveller, or you will be killed by the grey wolves of the Mithral mountains.“

Short Description:

Bride over Toran‘s creek at the foot of the ridge.

Characters:
None

Static Objects:
Log on the ground with a burned in warning

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

As long as the path up to Norgerinths tomb is not described ;)      

What do you want to do?
A. Go back over the bridge to safety?
B. Go on and get killed immediately?

A: You took a wise decision and are able to find other interesting places around the small world of Nepris. You may come later back to here and find the path open.

B. The grey wolves of the Mithral mountains have killed you. End of game

Go:
North: p

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 7/9/03 21:40

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #27 on: 31 May 2003, 06:51:00 »

Filename:

room_329+325_path_under_baychtrees

Introduction:

For room 329, but only if Pl enters the room for the first time coming from Nepris!

With entering the forest of baychtrees you seem to be in another world.
It is quiet in here, only a few birds are chanting, the strong coastal winds are barred out, no hard sunlight is bothering your eyes. At the end of the straight path you see a glimpse of light, a meadow lying in the sun like the promise of paradise.

For room 325, but only if Pl enters the room for the first time coming from the falls!

With entering the forest of baychtrees you seem to be in another world.
It is quiet in here, only a few birds are chanting, the loud noise the falling waters of Toran‘s creek are producing are only a faint remembrance, the strong coastal winds are barred out, no hard sunlight is bothering your eyes. It is like the promise that no harm will reach you here.

Long Description:

The branches of tall baychtrees are forming a ceiling over you. The few rays of the sun falling through the lightgreen leaves are painting an irregular and changing pattern on the ground. The path itself is agreable to walk, even, the soil soft and elastic. Some old dried leaves  from last year  as well as some burs are nestling at the edge between mosscovered stones. The tall grey boles seem as if they guard you to the other end of this little peacefull realm.

EXAMINE: Burs
You examine a bur which contains  three small, brown, triangular-shaped nuts.

Short Description:

You are on the path in the baychtree wood, (on the eastern{329} end, western{325} end).

Characters:
None

Static Objects:

Inventory Items:

Burs (Baych Nuts)

Special Texts:

Go: 329
North, east, south: Baychtree grove
Southeast: path

Go: 325
East: Path
West:Meadow
North, South: Baychtree grove

Filename:

room_328_path_under_baychtrees

Introduction:

A brownstripped rodent, a Kuatu, crosses your path, stops for a moment, sits upright , looks at you as if it wants to tell you something and then vanishes between the trees.

Long Description:

You enjoy the path in its beauty, the whispering of the leaves, the quietness in here. Even the rodents are not as loud as in their normal home, the pineforests. The trees are standing to the right and the left as if the are waiting for you , they invite you to enter the forest.

Short Description:

You are on the path in the baychtree wood.

Characters:

Static Objects:

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Go:
North, south: Baychtrees
East, West: Path

Filename:

room_326_path_under_baychtrees

Introduction:

Long Description:

You enjoy the path in its beauty, the whispering of the leaves, the quietness in here. Even the Kuatas are not as loud as in their normal home, the pineforests. The trees are standing to the right and the left as if the are waiting for you , as if they invite you to enter the forest. However to the north huge boulders border the path making it impossible to enter the forest.

Short Description:

You are on the path in the baychtree bosk .

Characters:

Static Objects:

Inventory Items:

Special Texts:

Kuata - Quest: first draft new topic

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 7/9/03 21:55

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #28 on: 05 June 2003, 12:23:00 »

Talia, I will start looking through your rooms so that we can already integrate some without having to wait for the rest. I'll put them into the Word format and send the revised versions to Humangus, so that we can add a bit to the eastern region already and have a larger playground in the game as well. If there are problems here and there, I will try to point that out to you. Note that descriptions can still be changed and things can be added later, that's not much of a problem.

I also read in your mail that the bridge shouldn't lead over the Raven river... Hmmm... Where should we be put the river? Can you tell me how you planned it?

I hope Judy is ok as well, cause she hasn't posted for nearly 5 days now, so I just wrote her a mail asking if everything's ok. I'm getting a bit concerned, cause this is quite unusual for her.

---

Short comment on Room 27/28, Talia: You write...

"A small sandy path is leading west to the mountains, it is still quite flat and agreeably to walk, though not as broad as the main road. To the left side Toran‘s creek is running down to the sea, framed by short grass and some shrubs, on the right side some fields are stretching to the next houses."

Note that this description takes for granted that the player walks from rooms 6 into room 28/27, so that left and right have a meaning here. If you come from the other side, left and right are exchanged -  know what I mean? Therefore you should always write with the directions, like e.g. "to the north" (instead of "right" here) and "to the south" instead of "left" here.

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 6/4/03 8:39 pm

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #29 on: 05 June 2003, 13:57:00 »

Which rooms did you already send, Art? Because I changed one today, the bay, the path to the bay -  and wanted to add something to the shrine as well. I have currently two more and will get three others tomorrow.

That problem with left and right side occured to me as well - later, i should look through all rooms where I forgot about this, lol.

To the map: I didn't plan it, I just took the one you posted first, and there were the Toran's falls and a river to name. But if I remember  right, there was in the south a gorge leading to the Ravening Falls, maybe you wanted the tworivers to join somewhere and I cut it out with stretchting the map.

Just had a look, the Raven river is joining the sea about half a stral south of Nepris
"Location. The Ravenwing Falls are on the eastern side of the Mithral Mountains. These mountains in turn are located in the eastern part of province Manthria along the Adanian Sea. The falls themselves cascade down the side of a cliff at the back left side of Mossy Rocks Cove about half a stral south of the trading route that works its way into Crazy Woman Pass. "
If I take the northern crossing as the point where the trading route "works its way into Crazy woman pass", then it would be a little bit south of Nepris.
And we can just keep Toran's Creek. I don't insist on this, I just thought it is irritating , if I write something else.

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 6/4/03 9:59 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]