Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Short status report  (Read 2919 times)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« on: 09 August 2003, 23:40:00 »

Short status report: I've started preparing more rooms from you, Talia, integrated some items from Judy and also expanded the intro into the game for example, now using 4 pics (of Marcogg and Nepris), so at least the start and some important locations (stone bridge; the place where Pinn lost his ball; pics of books you find in the farmhose etc.), are already nicely illustrated;)  More to come like the redberry bushes...

I came across some things from you, Talia, which still would need entries or descriptions:

- the Moss Bear (entry and a short game description)
- Redberries (game-related things)
- Moon Moss (entry and game-related things)

Especially the redberry details would be good to have, because we already have a picture for them;)

Humangus seems to be on vacation or something at the moment (as I also can't see him replying at his own message board at the moment), so let's hope he'll be back again soon to integrate recently prepared things;)  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2003, 08:21:00 »

I know, we need still some more things, the green climber as well. I will do the descriptions for the game, but not the entries (except the climber). The moss bear was Lucirinas baby, maybe she does a complete entry on it? If she can leave her fiance for a while ;)

I will do the rest of the descriptions soon and then try to finish the Mimi dialogue.

***Astropic of the day***

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 13 August 2003, 11:35:00 »

I also noticed that we need a fish in the Baveras shrine area;)

I'm still in the process of preparing various rooms, some need adjustments or I'd need confirmation or advice from Humangus, who seems to have dropped off the rim of the world at the moment. Example: The stacking thing. If you say you can catch 7 starberries and the engine doesn't support stacking of items at the moment (=one inventory slot for 7 items of the same kind), then we can't really let the player collect 7 starberries that easily. So various such detail things need some discussion with Humangus.

But I'm making good progress:)  Baveras Shrine area develops nicely now, also the Pinn-wants-his-toyship quest is prepared completely from my side, the Prosperous Farmhouse now has a lot more items to pick up and investigate (plus Andrus of course) and the whole concept for the clear-cellar-from-rats quest is also completed. Dialogue for Ilbeth's husband is in the making (this would be a guy for whom I still need a pic). I hope Humangus shows up before my vacation is finished so that we can finalize a lovely version:D  

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 20 August 2003, 11:05:00 »

Ok, latest news:

I've completed the Prosperous Farmhouse area now, adding the last 7 basement rooms including monster attacks and other funny stuff/items. 4 sound effects are also waiting to be integrated. I'm just making sure that Humangus doesn't get bored too soon:D

I've also received Talia's Mimi dialogue now, this is one of the next things, which I'll prepare.

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 08 September 2003, 09:23:00 »

Ok, latest status report for those who are interested in following game progress:

I've prepared more Talia stuff for integration for Humangus, which was much more complicated than the previous stuff - these things include mainly:

- the complete Mimi dialogue (with a little placeholder at the end, which needs to be substituted a some point)
- the complete Mimi quest(s)
- the kuatu quest
- ... and the slightly modified grass snake incident (including 2 pics of Quellion, grass snake + zoomed version) Modification of the grass snake incident was necessary because it was too similar to the kuatu quest.

I also plan to add Xarl's rooms and the dialogue soon, even though we'd need Judy's rooms to get to that location. But I guess what we have we can already integrate and the player can cross some dummy rooms for now to get there till Judy has the time to finish her stuff:wink2  

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 9/7/03 17:25

Humangus

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 September 2003, 04:42:00 »

I cannot seem to find the Silver Cube. :confused  Has it anything to do with the Shining Item in the Sand under a trunk. I hope not.

www.legendarytales.com

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #6 on: 10 September 2003, 12:39:00 »

I've put them into a seperate file called "Quest Items", which I forgot to send. Box and Cube desscriptions are on their way now... Box and Cube are different things, but stand in relation to each other, which is of importance in a later quest.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]