Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Humangus is back  (Read 2311 times)
Humangus

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« on: 04 December 2004, 06:33:00 »

Hey Artimidor, how are you? I have sent you 2 emails requesting a password for the new phpbb forums. Have you received them or not?

Anyway, I'm back :)  and from what I see Santharia is even bigger than the last time I visited.

Hmm... why do you change the forums really?

Anyway, I hope that we can continue developing that game if you are still willing.

www.legendarytales.com

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #1 on: 04 December 2004, 09:43:00 »

Hello Humangus!

We don't have decided yet, if we change forum. Ezboard had had so many downtimes recently and features not working, and as Art said, especially  support from their side was nonexistent, so we are just  testing another one, in case ezboard annoys us one time too often.

To our cooperation: Looks bad in the moment, because we have a lack of develpers/commentors recently - no recourses left. Look for Arts post here

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 04 December 2004, 09:24:00 »

Hello again, Humangus!

Got your mails, but as you can see I'm pretty much pre-occupied with various things at the moment, so that's already an indicator on how things stand at the moment.

Talia already stated the main issue. Though I'd love to see the game realized and I've done some further rooms in the meantime to prepare a first "dungeon area", I fear at the moment there are many other things which require my attention and we have little or even no resources at all at the moment to handle the RPG. The game would need at least 3-5 permanent developers, which we simply don't have right now and the interest in the game isn't as high as I hoped it would be.

I need to put time and effort into a better permanent visitors base for Santharia (which I completely neglected in the past years, drawing from an already existing pool of developers), from which eventually fresh forces also in this respect could be generated, but I wouldn't count on it. People obviously focus on world development or join RPG games at the Play-by-Post Forum, that's what they're here for, but the severe lack on people interested in helping to develop the RPG leaves me not many other choices.

So at the moment I don't really see much realistic light for the project - I have all hands full with work and can't even spare myself for the project. So I fear we will at least have to postpone further development, though I can't guarantee if it will be posssible to continue later on, this would depend more or less solely on new members, who'd have interest in this respect.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 12/3/04 16:27

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #3 on: 04 December 2004, 12:55:00 »

Hey, I'm not totally uninterested, but just now - no way. And soon I won't have a comp laft, where I can actually play the game, - as soon as my husbands old dell will die. but I want to finish at least what I have begun...

But! I have at least finished my pic for the game, Mimi with pole and dirt in the face!

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 04 December 2004, 14:06:00 »

That's good to hear, Talia, and your finished Mimi also turned out wonderful, absolutely no doubt:D

However, for the project we'd definitely need more people who work more or less exclusively on it, not just basically we two and an occasional contribution of some other members. I think the project would have incredible potential if we'd have the time and the resources, but world development unfortunately needs to be first, everything else can only be a bonus for the main developers. And if we don't get more support from basically game oriented people, we won't get anywhere close to finishing the game.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]