Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: *steps shyly into the room*  (Read 5941 times)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #15 on: 07 February 2003, 14:31:00 »

Hello again, Anaea! It indeed has been a while, but we're all happy to have you back as you can see... Looking forward to read some more from you!

Several things have changed in the meantime, one of them being your Forum portrait URL, so please replace the URL with this one:
http://www.santharia.com/team/forum_portraits/anaea_the_marked.jpg

Also ezBoard doesn't allow any HTML signatures, but if you substitute the brackets with [ and ] your sig should work as well...

To Artemis: Hey, don't worry about "Anaea's continent" - this is a team project, and I'm sure you can elaborate more stuff together down there in the south. We can never have enough people working on a whole region, you know;)  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Anaea the Marked

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 February 2003, 15:04:00 »

Anaea tries to hug everyone back at once, but the weight of many people hanging from her neck and two shoulder pets proves to be too much. She falls backward with a bark of laughter…

:lol  I missed all of you very VERY much. In fact, it was missing you that brought me back… or at least sorta- someone said something the other day and I thought to myself, that sounds like something Xarl would have said. So here I am! :)  all smiles and ready to go!

Rayne: <hugs her back> <looks at the ceruball, confused> yep.. must read the missed entries soon.. ;)

Xarl: <returns the giant hug with much enthusiasm> I promise never to do that again. Ever.

Viresse: <Hugs her back till she’s practically blue> I don’t think I did know about the poem- but wow! That’s awesome! And see… some people thought I was going a little too into depth with writing a language! Thank you m’dear for proving them wrong.

Dala: <gives another blue-faced hug> so the it was just the usual usual eh? So I didn’t miss that much.. though am greatly disappointed I missed the fun. <winks at Dala> We’ll have to throw another one soon with lots of drunken bloodletting and sailor contests

Quegon: well thanks for liking the work, and you sound like Capher with that statement! :lol  don’t worry, I plan on digging up those works and resuming.

Faugar: <Throws him a huge hug> I can always count on you for a compliment! :lol

Aylix: <hugs him back> yeah! I’ll promise to ‘let your blood’ when the party starts! Hehe ;)

Artemis: don’t worry- I’d be glad to share Aeruillian- it was never mine to begin with actually.. I had only suggested that I wanted to work on it more. And of course your tribe can stay! Silly girl! Diversity is wonderful! Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun working together..

Judith: <hugs her with the hug of blue-faced death> thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for the poem!!!! It was beautiful as always! <sniff> btw- I wonder if our rpg is still up… hmm.. probably not :(

Talia: <throws a giant hug> :lol - I’m glad I was in your thoughts, the card was always sweet- but don’t worry.. though I should say here if you do decide to send it- my address has changed..  (yeah- moved into my first apartment!)

Greybark: GREYBARK!! Thanks- and its good to see you back too! Last I knew you were still out on marital leave! ;)

Winlok: <hugs him hard> you were probably still hung over from the last party win- ;)  :lol

Art: ah- thanks to art for getting straight to the point and answering a few of my questions before I could even answer them! ;)  and art’s right artemis- we can share- and lets hear it for team power!
Erm… sorry ‘bout that.. :D - got a little carried away. :lol

"If you gave me a choice between a Northern man, a Northern woman, or a Northern rat - I'd have to pick the rat..."

Anaea- on the north in general

Wren
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 9

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07 February 2003, 16:30:00 »

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs her sheep worshipping, thought sharing buddy til she's Blue!!!!*

You stopped answering my ICQs I was worried something bad had happened!

*Screams and bounds around the room like a crazy thing*

That's made my day :D  :rollin  

*wishes there was a hyper smilie!*

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 2/6/03 10:38:00 pm
Gararion

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 February 2003, 16:52:00 »

sure there is Wren, as you can see below:

And it can get even more happier if you so desire ;)

~I offer you a Cup of Joy~
~Visit Santharia  Live the Dream~

Anaea the Marked

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07 February 2003, 16:58:00 »

ah- sorry bout that wren darling... computer was`reformatted and icq doesn't like it anymore!!! :(  <hugs her fellow sheep-lover madly> missed you SO MUCH!!!!!

Wren
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 February 2003, 17:14:00 »

Heh - well I got just about every other messenger imaginable so go get yourself one of them girlie :D

Wren
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 February 2003, 17:45:00 »

Do you like my new piccie?? I've had some plastic surgery done since you left curtesey of Fauger! :D

Oh I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!

Viresse
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07 February 2003, 23:16:00 »

*hops around madly; She's just SO HAPPY!*

You know what's missing though....
*holds up a pic of the big California Barbarian*
Drogo! I keep hoping one day he'll pop up out of the blue...
*huggles Anaea some more*
So happy happy happie!

*pokey de Viresse at viresse@santharia.com* - character descriptions moderator
The Santharian Dream - Home sweet Home...

Xarl
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07 February 2003, 23:27:00 »

I'd write something... but I'm feeling a bit blurfly. Say it aloud and the idea gets across. Anyway... stay this time. Last time was creepy enough.

Xarl Bluestride, Archmage of the White Tower, Elder of the Magic Forum, Master of RP Sorcery and generally cool guy. All requests are to be written on the back of a ten-dollar bill (or equivelant thereof) placed on a dead ferret, and tossed in the sewer system.
Xarl Bluestride
Owner of the longest pure text sig in Santharia.
Xarlian Quote Of The Moment
When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons. And make super-lemons.
No Longer Master of the Magic Forum, but still basically dominate the place. All bribes to xarl@santharia.com

Quellion
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 11

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08 February 2003, 01:40:00 »

Welcome back, Anaea!

My Site

Artemis
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 08 February 2003, 03:53:00 »

You know - with all this orgy talk, I'm beginning to feel left out...

LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT ONE IS, ALRIGHT?!

;)

:D  :D  :D  

To Have Flown With The Phoenix, Is To Have Lived Your Dreams...

Viresse
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08 February 2003, 20:30:00 »

One Particularly Sudsy Orgy...
A while back, but I think the Time calls for it...
*whips out a Bar of Soap and taunts Wren Menacingly*

*pokey de Viresse at viresse@santharia.com* - character descriptions moderator
The Santharian Dream - Home sweet Home...

Koldar

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08 February 2003, 22:13:00 »

Hey, Anaea!

Great to have you back! Well, i'm not entirely back, yet, myself but I just thought to stop and greet you. Welcome back!

btw: You celebrate wild orgies while koldar is away??? Now, I feel left out... :(  

Thuja
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09 February 2003, 16:10:00 »

There is the sound of loud stomping outside the large oaken door and other muffled sounds.  The door cracks open and swirling snow and cold air seeps into the warm room.  There can be heard someone muttering,

"...a party and....missed out again...never seem to be invited..."

The hooded figure leans into the great door shutting out the cold and snow.  The figure then shakes the last bit of snow from the patched cloak and hangs it on a wooden hook by the door, turning around to survey the room.  Jerking to a sudden stunned stop a smile crosses the face of Thuja.  Well wishers surround an unexpected face, not seen in these halls in many a moon.  Then a slight frown forms on Thuja's brow, how to get close and a chance of renewed welcome.  Then a devilish smile crosses the face as Thuja bends down scooping up some remaining snow.  Walking up behind the group, snow somehow finds the way down several gathered people’s back.  As many flinch and jump away a path is left open for Thuja.  A clenched fist to heart and then extending out with palm open and up in the homeland salute of the people.  Thuja then clasps Anaea's right forearm in greeting with a huge smile etched across the face, with all formality forgotten Thuja pulls her into a great bear hug.

"Ah, Anaea, you do not know how bright and warm you have made this cold winter day.  May your recent silence be but a passing and the melody of your words an enduring song.”

"In a place like this, the magic is all around you, the trick is to see it."

Fox
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 48

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09 February 2003, 23:28:00 »

Welcome back Anaea! I'd post more, but I'm feeling really ill right now and my head hurts, so... yeah....

Welcome back. :D

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]
Members
Total Members: 1084
Latest: reatha16
Stats
Total Posts: 144683
Total Topics: 11053
Online Today: 109
Online Ever: 226
(06 November 2012, 05:38:23)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 95
Total: 95

Last 10 Shouts:
22 February 2019, 06:47:10
A delightful 2019 shout-out to you all ^^
21 November 2018, 23:39:14
Seems none of us can stay away ..
09 March 2018, 23:37:46
Dream goes on as long as there are dreamers my friend.
17 January 2018, 01:23:22
Oh, how I wish we could reawaken the Dream :)
16 January 2018, 11:55:48
Hello everyone!
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)
22 December 2016, 02:38:16
Merry Christmas everyone!