Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: Program for the Santharian Meeting 2005 & MORE  (Read 103173 times)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #15 on: 24 February 2005, 16:14:00 »

Quote:
jaunt back to your hometown

That's Vienna, Judy, not just a 'hometown'

Do you have your flights already booked, Judy? Why so late? Then we won't have  much time together to do all what you have already planned :(  

And maybe Art has to go to work again. :wink2  

I didn't propose overnight trips, for they would be too expensive for most, there is enough to look at  just an hour or two away :)  

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 2/24/05 0:09

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #16 on: 25 February 2005, 06:15:00 »

Well, of course we lose some time if you have July 7th until July 15th as date, so we'll be a bit more limited this way. But well, we can't have everything perfect.

If you and your sister, Judy, want to come for a few days to Vienna with me that would be fine as well, though train tickets could cost quite bit costly. I easily have space for two people in my home in Vienna, though my brother lives there as well (though it's not clear whether he'll be in Vienna at all at that time). But anyway, aside from my room we have a double bed and an opportunity to sleep on an expandable couch in the living room, so no problem at all here. Perhaps I'd get an additional day free to accompany you somewhere (though I already require 2 1/2 weeks at the moment for the whole event), but yeah, that would all be theoretically possible.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #17 on: 26 February 2005, 14:48:00 »

Ah, Art, you shouldn't have posted this(your ability to accomodate people) so openly! If I recall right, the last time i visited Vienna was during school...

Btw, are you in this new flat now with all this economical and power-saving stuff? And the special water?

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #18 on: 26 February 2005, 15:07:00 »

Well, this economical power-saving super mumbo-jumbo flat etc. will be the new flat I should move to next year, you know... Currently I'm still in a not so super mumbo-jumbo flat. However, there is space to accomodate two people at least - so for everyone who plans to visit Vienna - no prob:D  

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #19 on: 27 February 2005, 02:37:00 »

I've added the link to the Santharian Calendar to the first post now as well so that it's easier to find for everyone;)  

Artemis
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 30 March 2005, 15:14:00 »

OKAY!!!!!

Flights booked - here are the details hot from the easyjet.com page!.

Tuesday 28 June
Check in opens 4:35 PM; Closes 6:05 PM

London Stansted To Munich
flight 3417; dep. 18:35; arr. 21:20

Tuesday 12 July
Check in opens 09:50 AM; Closes 11:20 AM

Munich To London Stansted
flight 3412; dep. 11:50; arr. 12:50

:D  :D  :D  

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Artemis
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 2

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 May 2005, 12:05:00 »

Please come Faugar and Dalá, or Talia and Arti will get sick and tired of me after two weeks!

Teeheehee...

;) .

:D  :D  :D  

You're supposed to put something really clever and witty in the signature. Well, I am neither clever, nor witty, so this is a waste of space for me really.

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #22 on: 15 May 2005, 12:32:00 »

:lol  

Well, as far as I've heard it looks good with Dalá - she's trying now to get the flight confirmed, no excuses anymore (:p   let's hope everything goes well!). Only problem is that it looks that Dalá can only make it from July 1st to 8th - which would mean that she cannot attend any events at all, but she told me that she'd rather miss that than not going to see us guys at all;)   - Well, at any rate: We're looking forward to meeting our Housedragon!

Well, and we should also have Aran for 2 weeks - just don't know when he'll arrive, Artemis;)  

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 5/14/05 20:33

Dala Valannia
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 17 May 2005, 01:07:00 »

No excuses left...:o  (I still haven't really let my mum know yet about going though, d'oh! |I  I'll get to that bridge when I come to it!). Yesh, I'll be missing all the events unfortunately but well, at least I'll get to see Faugar, Talia, Artemis and Art plus Bard Judith and Alysse for two days before I fly off home so I guess you guys will just have to entertain me in lieu of Landshuter Hochzeit :biggrin

Artemis, let's go sightseeing together! Yes, yes?? I've already roped Faugar onto Dala's Grand Sightseeing Tour of Bavaria and Munich :D

Faugar
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 108

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #24 on: 17 May 2005, 09:18:00 »

so, what are the dates for Dala then? 1st till 8th july? confirmed, booked etc?
How about the rest of the team? Any news?

Dala Valannia
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 17 May 2005, 10:01:00 »

Not booked and confirmed yet but yeah I'm aiming for that date, arrival is most likely 1st or 2nd July and departure (back to dreary old Singapore) on 8th July :D

Arancaytar Ilyaran

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #26 on: 17 May 2005, 11:16:00 »

Arti, see my last post here.

Quote:
Yes, I got your mail. I didn't forget it either.

It's just that I still haven't gotten clear info on when my exams are. I've asked everyone who I thought could possibly know, checked all the web pages, but no one could give me a straight answer. I can only hope they're in late June, but if they're around the first week of July, I'm stumped.

I *definitely* will come for the weekend I ordered the tickets for, no matter when the exams are. If necessary, I can study beforehand, return on Sunday night and sleep in the train. But I'd love to come earlier than that - I'll try to find out as soon as possible now and mail you immediately.

What is it with these people that they don't know the exam schedule yet?

Santharia, a place of world creation and roleplaying.

Fluffy Ramblers

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 17 May 2005, 15:48:00 »

Hey there.

Just wanted to say, I didn't forget about the meeting (in case someone cares *ratty laughter*). Couldn't be around for a few months and this probably won't change too soon, but I'd still like to come. Buying the train tickets isn't much of a problem, though I'm not sure about the date. End of june is more likely, I guess.

-----
Squee! Narf! For the Cheese!
The ratty story

Edited by: Fluffy Ramblers at: 5/16/05 23:50
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #28 on: 18 May 2005, 13:39:00 »

Please let us know as soon as you can, Fluffy, this might help us to avoid unpleasant last minute surprises as we need to decide what tickets to use when and which ones we need to sell etc. So as soon as you have details, please post!

Fluffy Ramblers

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 19 May 2005, 13:16:00 »

I will. It's just that I don't know the exact dates of my exams yet. Missing them would be quite bad. But feel free to sell or give away my tickets, I won't mind.

-----
Squee! Narf! For the Cheese!
The ratty story

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]