Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: Program for the Santharian Meeting 2005 & MORE  (Read 103167 times)
Arancaytar Ilyaran

Gained Aura: 0

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #30 on: 25 May 2005, 03:33:00 »

Pleased to announce:

I just got (half an hour ago) the notification of my Analysis II examination, which is scheduled to be on the morning of 15th July, 8:15.

This means that I will either have to take all kinds of Math stuff with me and sit around studying for the last week past the third weekend, or leave either on Sunday or Monday the 11th to leave enough time.

Sadly, I still don't know the time of my other two exams, Algorithms & Data Structures, and Linear Algebra II. If these are after Analysis, good. If they're in the same week, okay. I just need to leave before the weekend, unless they're on Monday, in which case it would get tight. If they're in the week before that, I'm screwed. I'll keep you updated.

Santharia, a place of world creation and roleplaying.

Faugar
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 108

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #31 on: 25 May 2005, 09:27:00 »

ah.. all fun subjects :)  not that I'd like to do those over again, but still ;)

btw - I will NOT be GOING to Poland. that means I will be going - most probably by train - from Holland. IF I will come that is.

Capher
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 5

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 26 May 2005, 08:28:00 »

Hey all,  Wow that get together sure does sound like fun!!  I wish I could be there.  But, I will be there in spirit:broadgrin  

Make sure please that you take alot of pictures with captions if possible.  I dearly would love to see "for real" all of our friends that show up for the party.

Hey! most of all HAVE FUN!!:lol  

Capher.

I live to but to serve my Goddess Seyella and Talon Hawke; son, heir and Wizard of the White Tower-defender of the lands and peoples of Caelereth!
Dala Valannia
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 3

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 27 May 2005, 19:31:00 »

ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

Neil Gaiman is coming to Singapore!!!!!

During the time when I'm planning to be at Munich!!!!! ARGH!

*casts herself down on the floor and wails*

Capher
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 5

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 28 May 2005, 06:59:00 »

Who is Neil Gaiman? Dala?

And who is he compared to the Santharian Players? *big grin*(

Capher.

I live to but to serve my Goddess Seyella and Talon Hawke; son, heir and Wizard of the White Tower-defender of the lands and peoples of Caelereth!
Faugar
Santh. Member

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #35 on: 28 May 2005, 10:05:00 »

hehe, right you are! to HIM, you're nobody, to us you're someone we're anxious to meet ;)

Gaiman is a great writer btw - I read all his books (after reading the first one I bought and read all the others), on Dala's recommendation I think. I'd really consider checking his stuff out Capher! "Neverwhere", "American Gods", "Coraline".. and all the others.

Dala Valannia
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 30 May 2005, 11:15:00 »

Well, yes, Faugar has a point :sigh  ...still I may be nobody to him but I love Gaiman all the same :lol  *grits her teeth and sacrifices Neil Gaiman for Santhmoot!*

Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #37 on: 30 May 2005, 12:32:00 »

Hey Dala, I'll try to get other tickets for you in exchange for the ones you can't use, not that I think it will work. But there are lot of things to see and enjoy even without a ticket, so the only thing you will really miss is the meal... but, let's see, what we can do in this respect.

I hope all other guests unsure if they can come and use their tickets - I really need to know it soon! Though a lot more people are looked for than tickets are still actually sold or exchanged, it is no guarantee, that we get someone to take the special ticket we want to sell. So make up your mind, tell me the dates when you are coming! I really can't believe, that you don't know your dates of your exams yet, four weeks before they start, that is ridiculous. What are your teachers/professors think that you are?
Well, Aran, take your books with you if needed! We will find a quiet place for you.

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #38 on: 31 May 2005, 12:59:00 »

Well, I do what I can as well to get oks and precise dates out of people - don't make it that difficult for us! You know, with the tickets there is also money involved, so we need precise information, a bit more than "maybe". And the sooner we have these details, the better. I can only repeat myself.

- Rayne is practically unreachable for example
- Tried to reach Wren as well, no success yet
- Thuja? Can we define precise dates?
- Talked with Lamertu today. He'll check again with Gean Firefeet and get back to me in a day or two on the if and when they plan to come.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #39 on: 31 May 2005, 13:27:00 »

The knight plays should be no problem to sell, for the music events are still  some tickets available, as I learned today in the newspaper, so please inform me soon!

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Faugar
Santh. Member

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #40 on: 31 May 2005, 14:44:00 »

I will most likely change my schedule - leave sooner - on the 11th, together with Art (?), but I will come earlier - around 1st/2nd. is that ok?
Talia - you sure you will have enough room to house us all?
Also - do you by any chance have a cdr writer? If so, will I be able to use it while staying there? I plan to take photos, and would like to have the possibility to backup them to cd's (my digital camera can't hold too many at once).

Artimidor Federkiel
Administrator

Gained Aura: 538

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #41 on: 31 May 2005, 14:51:00 »

We can update the time period, no problem:D  

As for a CD writer: I'll take my notebook with me so that I can e.g. upload pictures to the site etc. - and it has a DVD writer integrated, so I could burn even DVDs, no prob:)   And yup, we should make quite a bunch of photos. And as I see we also have found a photographer;)  

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

Edited by: Artimidor Federkiel at: 5/30/05 22:55

"Between the mind that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator, and this must be the heart." -- Maria (Metropolis)
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #42 on: 31 May 2005, 15:40:00 »

We have no DVD writer (well, this Xenox thingy was "Schrott") , but my comp and Johannas can burn CDs, no problem to do a lot of digital pics and save them, till a CD is full.

Seems I have to do some guest-accounts ;)

We have six possibilities to connect a comp to the internet and a flatrate without upload /download limitation and DSL- so no problem :)  

Faugar
Santh. Member

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #43 on: 31 May 2005, 16:01:00 »

sweet, thanks both of you! I am buying a new camera especially for the event!!  

Dala Valannia
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 31 May 2005, 19:16:00 »

And do you have a DVD player as well, Talia? Because I thot of bringing some DVDs to watch if we ever get bored ;)  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]