Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: The Grand Empire of Krath (Edit done; please comment!)  (Read 14964 times)
Ta`lia of the Seven Jewels
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 143

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #15 on: 26 January 2006, 09:08:00 »

Just wanted to let you know, that I started commenting it - but soon I have to act as taxi for the kids, so maybe I can finish this evening.

Edit: That was a bit overweening from me!

(overweening sounds so nice! lol)

***Astropic of the day***
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

Edited by: Talia Sturmwind  at: 1/25/06 23:39

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
***Astropicture of the Day***Talia's Long, Long List***
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #16 on: 27 January 2006, 15:20:00 »

pheewww!

Coren, I think you have two main problems here.

Maybe your endeavour to describe the Krath empire is too difficult; it doesn‘t fit so easy into the template, because it is too big, contains too much - you have to do a general overview (using the template) and describe then the single tribes in an extra (as you have already done with the Krean)
- You are putting a lot information in this entry in general, often too much in one sentence! Skip what is not really necessary and explain details later.  Maybe you should shorten some paragraphs or source out some pieces (the krath state?) with an link to it in the entry itself.

Don‘t overwhelm the reader from the beginning with all the things you know and have in your head, start slowly, so that the less gifted can follow you ;)

I have read your entry twice before I started with commenting - only then and with your short email I understood the more difficult parts - as the origin. It might have a reason, why origin is listed below on the template. Because it may be not easy to understand, if you are lacking information - but maybe because the reader wishes first to learn about more general things - where it is, who lives there - but not too detailed. lt the reader accustom to your world more slowly!

In the following post I tried to fill in the template Tribes, though this was a bit difficulty, for „The Grand empire“ is a Kingdom, but somehow a place as well. I put people after appearance, for it fitted better.

In the third post I have listed some footnotes - you could write to all such a nice short summary like you gave me by mail. That would be a great idea for all your entries - do one huge footnote post and describe all important things as dense as you did in the mail to me - then all your entries could be much better understood.

In the third post is as well, what I didn‘t integrate, maybe you could put it under „achievements“, I just couldn‘t think clearly anymore.

I don‘t know, if all makes sense what I did, but I wanted to finish it today.  (Had to skip my ironing duties, which I missed soo much ;)  )

Well, now I think I‘m the best Santharian (referring to the kingdom not the site) South-East Nybelmar expert :)  

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path   that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly. ~Don Juan"

"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path  that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking,  breathlessly. ~Don Juan"
Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #17 on: 27 January 2006, 15:22:00 »

Footnotes

Krath , Krathians or Krathaszhar
Krár
Arath
Orihirim
Aestera (see Krean)
Lillivear (see Krean)

Krean

The Krean = The Lillivear (Earth) + The Aestera (Water)
The Krean country is called the Twin Kingdom or the Twin Realms which is an autonomous state within the Krath Empire. So dependent on the Grand Karoth for international politics not at all for domestic policies. In some of the major cities citizens of the empire no matter what their ethnicity are allowed to settle in permanent accommodation. The majority of the Twin Realm is only occupied by the Krean; they are very strict about this. Because 1. They believe themselves to be superior as a civilization and manners (which is most probably true) to the rest of the empire. 2. They do not want their beautiful cities and beloved forests ruined by others.

They are very influential figures in Krath politics (even if the Krathaszar never appoint them to important 'imperial' posts) because:
1. High Priestess of Ankriss (and thus the Temple) is in essence Lillivear.
2. the Twin Kingdom is rich beyond imagination > thus powerful.
3. Their civilization is eras more advanced compared to the others. Think of the Krean as a sort of Atlantis placed awkwardly within a medieval world

Emperor Asaen’s (dates!

Grand-Karoth

Korweyn and Anis-Anpagan

Vizier of Light

Kay(r)??

Tree of Ages

Imperial Divan

What I didn't integrate: (just because I wanted to finish)

De*****ion

The Earth Peninsula
The Earth Peninsula, aptly called “the Seed Garden of Krath”, is possibly the most densely populated region of the known world. The spectacular diversity of life on the peninsula () sentence is below humbles even the greatest of gods before the majesty of the High Goddess, Ankriss. Perhaps more awe-inspiring to the socio-political scholar is the incredible cultural diversity of its civilizations. If Lillivear researchers are right, the Krean Rainforests alone contain more species of wildlife and flora than twice the rest of the continent combined. Nowhere else have (neighbouring) nations differed so vastly in such limited territory: as a popular [whose?] saying goes, the Earth Peninsula has life enough to fill three continents (which is why the Krean call it [nn/ something along the lines of ‘microworld’] perhaps). A legendary Krath emperor, Dearan Salador Asaen, had once claimed that “No man, however he be blessed with vigour or time, may ever record or appreciate the glorious beauty of this Garden in its full splendour” (his challenge causing of course a surge of scholars from the eastern nations). The [nn], the first inter(intra?)continental academic guild of Nybelmar, funded directly and amazingly graciously by the High Temple of Ankriss, was founded for exactly that purpose; to prove that the famous Emperor was wrong – for once. After its first seventy years, however, the [nn] was still said to unearth new customs (let alone flowers, insects or masterpieces of art) every other week. Whether this was due to the natives’ unique - and sometimes: mischievous – creativity, which is perhaps the only trait these people have in common or indeed the marvel of accumulated traditions is left open to the reader.

As the cradle of so many civilizations, the Earth Peninsula was perhaps also the chest of worms that brought the Empire’s demise. This diversity, so wondrous and constructive elsewhere prevented Krath from ever anchoring its roots on solid, unified ground. The mere magnitude of difference between the lifestyles, beliefs and perspectives of the tribes birthed so many riots and domestic trouble that a Grand-Karoth of the time “… must have two of his vigilant eyes, a troubled mind and an ever-conspiring hand turned eternally to the Peninsula[homeland fits better?], leaving a crippled, sickly hand to dig blindly around the soil of the World.” (Emperor Dearan Asaen)*

* Emperor Dearan Salador Asaen’s one failed attempt was to permanently move the beating heart of the Empire to Naezshan Zhunith, which very nearly cost him (quite more than) his life. Quite an anomaly resulted in the autumn of his reign: the formal capitol back in the rainforests while the Empire was ruled in every aspect from an unofficial capitol in where he called the “true and open heart” of the Krath lands.

There is great truth behind this understatement: three fourths of the army had to be constantly engaged in keeping the lid on the mainland, at times barely maintaining the peace let alone order and stability. With only a quarter of the Empire’s power employed to secure the trade routes, suppress and control neighbouring threats, Krath’s achievements, before all their great conquests, become everthemore outstanding.

Climate

People

Note: I will eventually transform all the people sections in the overview to the Krean format below. But I don't have enough visions for each of them yet, so I guess that will have to wait until the individual tribe entries are completed.
State
Abstract

(who voluntarily joined the Earth League by way of an exploited formality and now retain an autonomous status under Krath; see 4697bS, The Entrustment)

(who are              at best considering no-one knows the exact location of their country although it is believed to be somewhere within the Earth Peninsula – and thus within the territory of the Empire).                      (who pursued an intermarriage and merged settlement policy to strengthen the fusion between the populace),

Synopsis

The Krathaszar
A century after the phrase “Krath” was coined, a complete fusion between the Krar and the conquered Arath had already occurred; no longer was it possible to demarcate two distinct cultures in the newly formed kingdom. The term “Krathaszar” indicates people of this heritage. It would be a great mistake, however, to assume that as the true heirs of the Krath legacy, that the Krataszar enjoyed an exclusive status while the subordinated tribes received inferior treatment. To quote Emperor Dearan again: “In no other empire of human history have its founders been so depreciated – continuingly made subject to such insulting treatment.”* Contrary to the widespread belief in the great nations of the East (like Korweyn and Anis-Anpagan), despite coming from a nomadic culture, the Krathaszar were in peace with the diverse socities they came in contact with; interestingly, they integrated elements from these vastly different cultures into their way of life instead of being assimilated (as might be expected) into them.

Nonetheless, before anything the Krathaszar were a militaristic people, their land-based economy requiring continued expansion to sustain itself. The Krathazsar were as great administrators and schemers (perhaps best illustrated by the fact that they managed to hold their ground against Lillivear intrigues for so many centuries) as they were warriors.

* Grand-Karoth Dearan, despite being a Krean (who were traditionally contemptuous of the ruling tribe), was possibly the emperor the Krathaszar in their long history favoured (and supported) most – notwithstanding his world-shattering innovations and radically

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #18 on: 27 January 2006, 15:25:00 »

Big Edit

The Grand Empire of Krath

Overview

The Grand Empire of Krath was one of the greatest and most powerful civilizations in Nybelmar. As early as the 33rd century b.S it already was without doubt the predominant influence on the continent’s western half.
Its moment of glory in the late 19th century b.S epitomizes the heights of human creativity, might, optimism and artistry.

At the height of its power in the 18th century b.S, it included the Earth Peninsula, the plains of Zhun, Naezhan Zhunith, and parts of the Banderrath territory. Historians often claim that the only obstacle in the Empire’s way to complete conquest of Western Nybelmar was its geographical segregation from the north by the isthmus’ vast mountain ranges.

MAP The Grand Empire (or see territory below)

Indeed, through its all-embracing trade web, from the Terrain Nermarein to the northwest (through Orcal), from the elves of Sarthera to the Far East (through Anpagan), Krath exerted its power across the land to even the continent’s most secluded coasts. The Krath culture long after the Empire’s fall permeates the western states even today and its subtle reverberations can still be felt in the great kingdoms of the east.

MAP_Nybelmar_political

I assume, that all the other described tribes are resent ones, so we can‘t show the political map here, right?

The ‚tribe‘ of the Krath , Krathians or Krathaszhar has two roots, the nomadic Krár originally at home the northwestern Nermerein and the Arath (don‘t know excatly, where they are located and who they were - don‘t add too much!) who formed finally the “Krath” (from ‘Krar’ and ‘Arath’)
At its height the
 Grand Empire was - it doesn‘t exist today! an utter conglomeration of tribes, most of which were conquered by the Krathaszhar in their long and momentous history of war and conquest. The only exceptions to this were the Krean (who voluntarily joined {} and retained an autonomous status under Krath; see 4697bS, The Entrustment) and the Orihirim {}, an elven tribe in the south, which was only loosly attached for it was hard to find. Before Emperor Asaen’s reign {} not here ethnic margins were still quite apparent – except in the truly ‘imperial’ metropolises.

Now you need still three!!!! (short) sentences about the landscape, just mention the different types shortly!

Appearance

Habouring a multidude of tribes the appearance of the people living in the empire reached from the ... to.. (mention the two most different looking tribes, or more, or all - but short!) As different as there appearance is so are their (psychological characteristics - don‘t like this here, maybe: approach to life?

[/font color=grey]Physical and or psychological characteristics.[/font ][/i]

EzCode Parsing Error: color=lime]The
[/font]
What you have here is not appearance and such like with your other tribes, but more history or trade

The Krean: Lillivear and Aestera

Appearance
The Lillivear: Beautiful and elegant, the Lillivear are slightly shorter than their sister tribe, the Aestera, measuring approximately one and a half palmspans under two peds. Bright emerauld green eyes, which gleam with an ethereal radiance in the Sacred Woods (where the Tree of Ages is located) not needed here, just distracts and gives you no information, I don‘t know, what for tree this is and you want to tell me something else  harmonize a wide spectrum of dark brown hair hues. Shielded by the great canopy of their rainforests the slender Lillivear figure complements a soft, light skin touched at most with the faintest of grain tones. The Lillivear are possessed of an undying passion for learning and progress. It is perhaps this yen ???which acts as the impetus of these miraculously long-lived humans. A Lillivear commoner has danced in salutation of a hundred and ten new springs.

The Aestera:
If the Lillivear are the vivid, intense rays of the day, the Aestera are then the moonlight of the Krean. The arresting azure or dark blue eyes distinctive of the Aestera contrast against a complexion even lighten than the Lillivear’s; as the keepers of dawn and the night, they rest when the rest of the world works. Notwithstanding this traditional illustration dark green eyes are actually more prevalent. Perchance the aura of mystery and tranquillity that surrounds these humans arises from their unorthodox cycles, from sighting the secrets of Caelereth from the silence of such secluded hours. Although the Aestera also live notably longer lives than the average human (around eighty to ninety years) theirs is by no means close to the astounding Lillivear existence.

The Zhunites
Appearance
Zhunites are a very lively and loquacious people, their cheerful nature complemented by medium heights of slender constitution. They have fair complexions tending towards brownish nuances (possible due to their continued exposure to the strong Zhunite sun) adorned generally with dark hair and brown eyes. Extremely pleasant and vivacious people, they are renowned for their amiability and hospitality towards even ultimate strangers.

The Orihirim
Note: Bard’s reminder: Name needs to change, get rid of ‘rim’? Discussion should go under the Orihirim entry in the tribes/races forum please.

Many Santharian scholars treat the Orihirim, often called “the light humans” in reminiscence of the light elves, as only a myth. This cynical attitude is perhaps fuelled by the intriguing fact that no one seemed to know the whereabouts of the tribe. The Orihirim are believed to possess a perception and empathy beyond mortal facilities. There are rumours of mages with powers far past legendary who use a magic unlike any other system on Nybelmar.

The only mundance importance of this isolated tribe to the Earth Empire is that an Orihirim adviser is present with the Grand-Karoth every hour of the day. No one (other than the Emperors themselves perhaps – yet even that is highly doubtful) has ever seen what they look like as the White Advisors have always hidden their identity a long, flowing hooded-robe. Some fanciful historians have even speculated that the White Advisors might actually have been the same person as there seems to be something very similar in the way each moves and speaks. However the Compendium would like to dismiss these far-fetched theories, asserting once again the need to separate myth from knowledge empirically ascertainable. Indeed there seems to be something quite suspicious in the fact that the White Advisors have all been very consistent in disappearing as breath into the wind after the funeral of the Karoth they had watched over for so many years until the next coronation. We as rational Santharian scholar, led not by a religious hangover but the light of logic, would like to suggest that the Orihirim White Advisor, whoever he (she?) might be, makes great and careful use of this chaotic interlude to change with his successor. Those who have been to the Grand-Karoth’s court further attested that this mysterious “Vizier of Light” possessed an influence over the Emperor unparalleled even by his Grand-Vizier. Further accounts tell us of how a white mist always swathes the ground the Light Vizier’s feet touch and how sometimes a celestial luminosity surrounds his figure. Surely these can be nothing more than the work of a fanciful imagination spirited by the excitement of being in the presence of Nybelmar’s strongest persona (refers to the Grand-Karoth of the Great Empire of Earth not his fantasized Vizier of Light)…

Everything else we know about the Orihirim stems from Emperor Dearan’s {} account of the time he spent amidst the “light humans”. He has been the only outsider ever allowed into their mysterious realm in the six thousand years of history other than the rare Kay(r)  -- who are they? Dont mention them if they are not importantWith all respect due to his distinguished person, we would also like to suggest if we cannot explicitly state () that he may have cleverly utilized these tales of the Orihirim socio-political utopia as justification (and ruse?) for his world-shattering revolutions.Try to add this sentence here, even if your last is not so nice then - it is incredible difficult to follow your explanations, if you disrupt the flow of the thoughts with such an insert. It may be language wise much more elegant as you do it, but the mattter is too difficult for this.
(as we believe the word of such an exceptional leader as well as the chronicles of one of Caelereth’s greatest nations ever)

Qualaris

Evalaris/Evaquis

Sharosar

Viaquis

Note: It will not be possible to acquaint yourselves with the other tribes at this time. The author apologizes for his current loss of patience and lack of creative ideas of any sort. It is hoped, as most considerate readers, you will not coerce upon him the burden of further details.

Coat of Arms

No idea what the overall coat of arms for the Empire is. I am compiling an entry on the emblems each of the separate kingdoms/sects use, see here.

The Grand Empire of Earth occupies the south-eastern quarter of Nybelmar.

We need to find names for all those rivers before defining Krath’s borders. Any suggestions? Smith? Bard Judith? Alysse?

This map may be used as a reference (the timetable is off though)

People
I put what i found would fit here under appearance..
Describe here what makes the people unique and special. E.g. good horsemen, fighters, etc. Just mention there what this tribe has what others don't have. Mention special abilities here, e.g. magic, training ect.

Housing

In what kind of buildings do they live in?

Clothing

Clothing worn: discern between men/women if possible and seasons perhaps..

Food

Any special foods they eat. Take into account the circumstances they're living in.

Weapons

Weapons - any special ones they use? Or what are the most common among the tribe? Describe them here!

Occupations

The Lillivear: From keeping the rainforests under control to creating celestial flower gardens, the Lillivear are the gardeners and diplomats of the Empire. While men dedicate themselves to rhetoric and the affairs of state, the women among the Lillivear become exceptional dancers, writers and painters as well as the greatly esteemed priestesses of Ankriss (the High Goddess of Earth; also the patron deity of the Krath Empire). The Lillivear are also the most sought after tailors and designers in Krath (if not the whole of Nybelmar). In Emperor Dearan’s reign an eccentric occupation, the Consultants, who – strangely - earned a living largely by talking or giving advice, emerged. The rest of the Empire of course never understood peculiar concept of being paid to meddle in others’ affairs and telling people what to do with their lives.

The Aestera: Just as the Lillivear are the priestesses and the dancers, the Aestera are traditionally seen as the (secular) mages and the singers. Unlike their sister tribe, it is the women of the Aestera who sit in the councils and shape the course of their kingdom. Aesteran men mature into the most sought-after architects of the Empire and legendary teachers and scholars of the arcane. Great care must be taken not to misconstrue these generalizations: The Krean are passionate adherents of meritocracy; no public role is cast in immovable stone or preset by gender. The Aestera are the poets, musicians and singers of the Krean. The Aesteran contemporaneous of the Consultants are their actually valuable Pacifiers (soothers/calmers?) who specialize in appeasing disputing parties and alleviating emotional suffering.

Achievements / Pursuits???
The Zhunites inhabit an essential trade node between the west and east of Nybelmar, conducted through the many harbours lining the zhunite coast. Preoccupied with the beauty of forms in everything they do, Zhunites spend an inordinate time keeping their bodies clean and in form. Perhaps a manifestation of their Krean legacy, Zhun produces great philosophers and orators. Trade is a central occupation of this tribe. Zhunite olive oil, pottery and wine are highly sought-after items.
???

Government:

The Krath State

Krath inherited a rich assortment of political traditions from a tremendously different nations: the Viaquis, the Sharosar, the Evaquis, the Qualaris, the Orihirim, the Krean and the Zhunites.

The Krath kingdom, like the Viaquis and Sharosar states, rested upon the principle of the absolute authority of the monarch. The key function of the Karoth (standard title: Ankra-Anroka-Karoth) was in theory to grant justice in the land. The autocracy of the Karoth hinges on his personal commitment to justice. The justice represented by the Krathrian ruler is a distributive justice, concerned more in fairness and just allocation of public resources than justice in a particular instant. Furthermore, Krath “justice” has Krar roots: From this angle, justice is the protection of the helpless from the greed of corrupt and rapacious government. This tradition involves shielding the lowest members of the economy, the peasants, from unfair taxation, corrupt bureaucracy and inequitable courts. For the Krath’amar, this was the primary task of the Ankra-Anroka-Karoth. It was his duty to personally shelter his people from the excesses of government and local officials. For the Krathrians it flowed from here that a Karoth could only achieve parity and justice in the state if he had absolute power. For if he was not an absolute ruler on his own, he would be reliant on other (hence subject to their whims and corruption). Absolute authority, or autocracy, then was viewed as being in service of building a just administration rather than elevating the Karoth above the law.

Grand Krath had a ruling class comprised of court officials, military officers, trade representatives, priestesses and noblemen. Wealth and rank wasn’t something one automatically inherited, rather they had to be earned. Positions in the ruling class (even nobility) were perceived as titles (such as vizier or [nn]) at the mercy of the Grand-Karoth. Townspeople, villagers and farmers constituted the lower class. This segregation did not depend on one’s religion; basically all who were not part of the ruling class were the [nn]. Military service was a key to advancement in the hierarchy.

The traditional structure of Imperial government and courts is described below. This entry does not account for the tremendous changes first fathered by Emperor [nn] and ripened by his successor, Emperor Dearan Salador Asaen. Neither does this entry specify the fundamental transformation in the empire’s construction known as the Asaen Reforms (aka the Dearan Revolution).

Abstract
The government of the Grand Empire of Krath revolved around the Grand-Karoth (the Emperor) and an established bureaucracy drawn from his inner circles. This officialdom in turn controlled local governments. Thus, in reality the Empire was run by a vast bureaucracy, which was controlled by an unbending and sophisticated code. Appointments to government positions were not arbitrary; although they followed strict rules, the last word on any post was the Karoth’s.

Synopsis
          1.1.        The Grand-Karoth
          1.2.        Grand Vizier
          1.3.        Administrative Elite
          1.4.        Military Elite
          1.5.        Political Elite
          1.6.        Financial Elite
          1.7.        Religious Elite

1.1 The Grand-Karoth: Administrative Role
Theoretically the Grand Karoth was the state: He possessed absolute power and was believed to be involved in every decision of the government; everything representing the state issued from the hands of the Empire himself (or by the Grand Vizier acting in his name).

The Emperor’s primary undertaking was to keep a watch on all the officials. Although in some cases this overseeing of the government involved the Karoth’s personal observance (watching in secret the proceedings of the central advisory board of the Emperor, the Imperial Divan [nn], and on some rare occasions the trials of the imperial courts), most of the time the officialdom was monitored through a vast, complex and elaborate spy network, which would report back to the central bureaucracy. It is an uncontested fact that the intelligence gathering system of the Krath Empire was the best in Nybelmar well until the Year of Darkness.Periodically the Grand-Karoth was expected to tour local governments in disguise to ensure that magistrates and public servants were operating fairly. If the Emperor thought an injustice was committed against his people, he was counted on to interfere directly (oftentimes by overturning a verdict or directive).

Traditionally, perhaps as residue of the Krar’s nomadic heritage, the parliament of the Krath Empire was not fixed in any one city. The Travelling Congress, as the imperial assembly was called, would periodically meet the Grand Karoth on his tour across the Empire. Although in practice there were nine established cities, known as the Council Seats, where the assembly would congregate, in theory, the Emperor could call the meetings anywhere in the empire depending on his present location.

1.2 Grand Vizier
Because the Emperor spent so much of his time away from the capitol travelling and inspecting the lands, the Grand Vizier as head of the Divan oversaw all the executive functions of the government. However, it would be a great mistake to think that the Grand Vizier exercised unregimented power over the Empire. He was under the constant, unseen surveillance of what was known as the “Vizier’s Shadow”, a spy who often had been a Blue Warden of the Twin Kingdom that reported directly to the Grand-Karoth.

1.3 Political Elite
There was no concept of hereditary nobility in the absolute-centralist system of Grand Krath. Rather, nobility in the imperial context denoted a title, a personal gift of the Grand-Karoth, given in return for a valuable service for the Empire (usually granted to military officers or high level bureaucrats). Notable families often visited the court during parties or ceremonies. The eldest sons of these families vied to accompany the Grand-Karoth in hunting expeditions. Another significant division of the Grand-Karoth’s court was the clergy, Priestesses of Ankriss who occupied a special status in the imperial hierarchy.

The viziers formed the core of the nobles; yet in political theory even they were only servants of the Grand-Karoth. The most powerful of these were the viziers of the Imperial Divan, a council led by the Grand Vizier where viziers gathered to debate the politics of the empire. The Divan consisted of eleven viziers, four of whom served as Viziers of the Dome, the most important figures after the Grand Vizier. Of course who would attend a particular Divan meeting was the sole prerogative of the Emperor, whose personal approval for each individual presence was required. The Emperor could also summon additional participants depending on the subject. The Divan also operated as an advisory panel whose opinion was communicated to the Emperor by his Grand-Vizier. Although the Grand-Karoth by and large took his viziers’ counsel in consideration he was not bound to obey the Divan. A Divan could also be assembled if the Emperor had something important to inform his viziers of (such as a coming war) who then carried out his orders.  

1.4 Administrative Elite
The ministries and departments in addition to being an important part of Krath bureaucracy and administration also supplied the viziers with whatever information they required. Although the Ministers in charge of the ministries did not enjoy as much influence over the Emperor as the viziers were nevertheless key players in the imperial arena. The most important minister was the Minister of Justice, whose ministry embraced both the civil and political judges, the [nn] who were the highest judicial authorities of the Empire after the Grand-Karoth and the High Priestess. The other essential officials were the [nn]s, the official representatives of the ministry and assistants to the minister. Each [nn] had several clerks under him, who were responsible for all the paper-work in the Krath bureaucracy.

1.5 Military Elite
For each military corps a [nn] who had the administrative power existed. Under his was the [nn] who had had the ceremonial command of the corps. There was also a corps under the command of the SwordMaster [nn]; of these, those taught in overseas etiquette and language (mainly Anpagan or Korweynite) served as the Prohibitors [nn], guards for foreign ambassadors. For more information the Military of the Grand Empire of Krath should be consulted.

Are these (anapagan and Korwenite) the same empires as described existing today?

1.5 Economic (nn) Elite
[will be added at a later date]

1.6 Religious Elite
[will be added at a later date when the Religion entry is written]

Production/Trade/Natural Resources

The Plains of Zhun
The plains of Zhun, or Moredein Palantith Zhunith in Aca-Santerran, as one scholar termed is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for the great nations of the East. Trade meets the lively waters of the Zyloth Sea in the busy harbours of the majestic coastal cities. Before the Year of Darkness, these piers were no doubt Nybelmar’s most important centres of sea-trade, where the East met the wonders of the West, if not also the most eventful. The marvel of new frontiers, exploring the unexplored, and the promise of a better life – a life of bliss and prosperity brought on by commerce made the Grand Empire of Earth Nybelmar’s richest for centuries.

Albeit the glorious commerce, from the internal Krath perspective, Zhun’s paramount function has been supply the rest of the Empire with grain. Moredein Palantith Zhunith, ‘the Granary of Krath’, was the only arable land not covered with jungles or insurmountable slopes large enough to feed the Empire’s enormous population. The sheer number of Lillivear priestesses present in even the most remote Zhunite villages alone shows the significance of “the Granary’. So vital was Zhun that the farmlands, which started practically just a stone’s throw away from the trade posts stretched all the way up to the unforgiving skirts of the Forefingers, soil so unwelcoming that not even the magic of the priestesses combined with the obstinate diligence of Zhunite farmers could proceed any further. But Krath being Krath, where gardening yielded mining took over. The Imperial Mines of the north were to the lock, stock and barrel state property, controlled directly by the Grand-Karoth. These were the Empire’s most bountiful bronze and silver supplies.

A mesmerizing sense of order and efficiency surrounded/enveloped the fields, all precisely packed and parcelled into convenient sections. Not a single breath was wasted to idleness; it was said that when a farmer lifted his head from his work or wiped sweat off his forehead to catch the cool afternoon breeze stirring amongst the golden rows, no matter where he was, saw Three Priestesses: The stern gaze of the Overseer always bellowing – even in her silence – further instructions, the reassuring smile of the Grower behind her, and the tireless – and at times lost – scribbling of the Observer.

You may find it interesting that despite the exceptional productivity, until the irrigation of Naezshan Zhunith not even a single barge of grain was exported to where, the east? due to the incessant demand from the Earth Peninsula. Surprisingly neither was any - notwithstanding the very availing prices - imported, the citizens considering Anpagan and Korweyn wheat to be of an inferior quality.

Naezshan Zhunith
Beware: Naezshan Zhunith, “the Desert of Zhun” in the High Tongue of Aca-Santerra, was not always a desert! Until the Breaking (see history), the grassy lowlands of [nn] as it was then called were had perhaps the most fertile and versatile in the Empire. These scenic plains irrigated by so many meandering rivers, with the bright rays of a Zhunite sun sparkling off their waters, supported not only almost every crop known to the Kranthaszar but primed the largest husbandry sector of the vast empire, flocks after flocks grazing on its lush pastures.

[nn] (perhaps something like ‘the Grand Gate’?), as the only region not caged in by mountain ranges of the great empire, served as Krath’s gate to the foreign lands. The open plains were the ideal place to station and manoeuvre the empire’s gargantuan army. Hundreds of outposts dotted Krath’s new borders; mighty citadels watched over his hidden treasures.

The most important land trade routes of the West once converged here.  The Great [nn] Roads, the safest and by far the best tended highways in the Empire, were built to facilitate this colossal passage of commerce. [nn] saw the zenith of Krath architecture during Emperor Dearan Asaen’s reign. Even today, a lonely traveller trekking through Naezshan Zhunith, the barren desert which was once the breathtaking [nn], may see the remnants of this august architecture, the ruins of an ancient fantasy/dream, which have like the ghosts of an ancient civilization withstood the passage of time unharmed but forgotten.

Benderrath
Smith! I need some help here! :P Were these at the time still nomadic tribes (pre YoDarkness) or already the kingdom Koldar mentioned in his original plans? Perhaps they formed a state only years after Krath collapsed - settling in the majestic cities the western empire had once built in the region (to impress Korweyn and Anpagan?); Krath blood (the original citizens?) mixing with their nomadic blood?

Religion

EzCode Parsing Error: color=#CC00CC]Holidays, Festivals and Observances,
Describe the celebration days (religious, pagan etc.) which are of importance for this tribe.

EzCode Parsing Error: color=#CC00CC]Important Achievements (Optional)
You can mention here for what exactly the tribe is famous for, like an important building which was erected, inventions, political breakthroughs etc.

[/u][/center][/font]

The Krathrians arose from the obscure reaches of the Earth Peninsula; these western horsemen were the Krár who had been exiled after clashes with the other nomadic tribes of Nermarein.
??  these western horsemen? ---The Krár, western horsemen who... ??
They had come primarily as warring settlers during the fierce battles between the Aestera and the Lillivear, the main powers of the peninsula in ca 5600b.S. It was a tough life in the slopes of the [nn] with the forest frontier largely hostile to nomadic traditions. Soon, in a few hundred years () don‘t distract your readers with things he can‘t know and don‘t interest him, your audience is not another Krath historician, but dump , unknowning Santharians.. the united Twin Kingdom emerged, which evolved into the first Krean empire, Orero Kreankra, around 5400b.S. The Krean had been the first to maintain power over the troublesome area. For the next seven hundred years the Krar would obey the Kreankran rule.

With the assistance of the Orihirim I thought they are so mythical-like? the persistent Krar raids soon weakened Orero Kreankra. Around 4200b.S, the Krar soon ruled a small military state as the Krean state was crumbling apart. This small state was in conflict with several other small Arath states Where are they coming from suddenly? What are the Arath states?, each preying on the other for territory. By 4000 b.S, however, the Krar had managed to extend their influence (under indirect supervision of the Orihirim state, Tar Oria) over much of the Arath lands and even into the farthest reaches of western Lillivear territory. In 3897 b.S, the Krar moved their capital to [nn] in the south where they threatened to ???? Missing word?the last great bastion leading to wealth of the Arath coastline.

The city, [nn], had defied the great expansion of the Krean Empire and now seemed to resist that of the Krar. No matter how much territory fell to the battling states, [nn] fought back every siege and every invasion. In this era, Krar focused its entire foreign policy on the eventual seizure of [nn], which would not only serve as a powerful symbol of Krar power, but establish them as the masters of the north-south trade within the peninsula. Finally in 3846 b.S, Karoth [nn] defeated this last remnant of Arathrium and renamed it to [nn], also advancing his title from Karoth to Anrako-Karoth (the “Conquering” Karoth). From that point onwards the capitol of the Krar Empire would remain there.

did you not say somewhere, that it moved? - not just the Karoth...

Over the course of the 38th century b.S however, the Arath would once again have power over all of the ongoing trade and infiltrate most of the government bodies. [nn], who was of Arath origins, challenged [nn] to the throne and after three years of struggle triumphed over him. He assumed the title of Ankra-Karoth (‘Binder’ or [nn] the Compelling) and coined the phrase which made for centuries thereafter kingdoms tremble before it: “Krath” (from ‘Krar’ and ‘Arath’).

Myth/Lore

Coren FrozenZephyr
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 157

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 January 2006, 02:58:00 »

Oh poor Talia! :hug  Either your printer or your eyes (or both?) must be devastated... Thank you! I will try to go over your comments by Sunday.

One quick correction though (I know... I can't help it):
the Orihirim is a human tribe! That's why they are called 'light humans'. Their name is an allusion to 'light elf'. The Orihirim are sort of the Astyrhim of the humans.

The Kayr are the Kaýrrhem Elves.

"Everything should be as simple as possible and not simpler." Albert Einstein

"Is he allowed to do that?"
"I think that comes under the rule of Quia Ego Sic Dico."
"Yes, what does that mean?"
"'Because I say so', I think."
"That doesn't sound like much of a rule!"
"Actually, it's the only one he needs." (Making Money by Terry Pratchett)
Coren FrozenZephyr
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02 February 2006, 16:49:00 »

I didn't forget your footnotes Talia! Hopefully I will finish those within a few days :)  

Gean Firefeet
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 13

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 February 2006, 17:40:00 »

Coren: I took a peek at your entry, but am scared away by the amount of work it takes to read and I'm already tired ;) . Nevertheless, I've read through the overview and description part.

I have to agree with Talia that the overview is too detailed. While I consider the amount of detail on one side brilliant, because it brings the place to life, you're tendency for 'difficult words' (you write just like I do in Dutch :p ) makes it hard to read for a wide audience. Maybe this is just me, because my active English vocabulary is not as big as yours, I'm not sure on this. I do think however, that the overview could use an extra paragraph or at least one sentence to round it off more. Try to drag the reader into the next part, instead of ending with a truthful statement on ethnic margins which is really screaming for a follow up sentence or a bigger tie to the earlier information on tribes living within the empire.

Concerning description: I'd for inventing your own names on all the 'no name' spots. Don't create all the names at the same day, perhaps one or two at the time, consider several possibilities which match or perhaps extend the language style already present in Nybelmarian entries. I think you're the best choice to create the names, because I'd consider you the only active developer at the moment.

040705-110705. My Inspiration.
"I could be bound in a nutshell and still count myself king of infinite space" - Shakespear's Hamlet
Unofficial Typolice of Santharia

"Blessed is the man who calls an aj his friend."
- Shendar Proverb
"If music be the food of love, play on; Give me excess of it..."
- Shakespeare's Twelfth Night
Coren FrozenZephyr
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12 February 2006, 05:10:00 »

Overview: Simplified. I also rearranged the ordering of the paragraphs to provide a smoother transition into the entry. Is this fine now, or should I add anything else?

Military added.

@Gean: The problem is there are no Nybelmarian languages established yet :p

Thanks for pointing the over-elaborate language out. I tried to get rid of all the unnecessarily big words. I don't really consult the thesaurus for difficult words to make my writing seem more sophisticated, but I guess I overdo it sometimes and the elaboration just crowds and shadows the entry. Thanks!

I also did leave a few where I thought they helped more accurately portray what I had in mind.

BTW you've just finished the densest and ugliest parts Gean! The remaining sections are a lot lighter! Especially politics onwards

Smith in Exile
Santh. Member

Gained Aura: 4

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 13 February 2006, 00:44:00 »

The entry shows promise, finally. :)  Yet it's far from being finished...

anyway, here are my comments:

"From Terrain Nermarein through Orcal to the northwest, from the elves of Sarthera through Anpagan to Santerra, Krath exerted power across the land."

[???? - what Anpagan?, what Santerra? lol. Also are you sure you should mention the elves of Sarthera? There's nothing on them yet, so I'd say to leave them alone for now.]

"The subtle reverberations of its former power can still be felt in the great kingdoms of the east."

[That's just the thing: the eastern kingdoms were just too busy fighting each other for any reverbations to be felt. Let's keep them separated, holding on Tyr Faerath and Anpagan-Zhun as occasional mediators between east and west, especially so early on the timeline.]

Benderra: Well, I think it would be more interesting to have them build everything by themselves. It would be just one tribe taking over for a couple of centuries. Otherwise the Benderran tribes should be all nomads roaming some rather vast steppes.

"There was also a corps under the command of the SwordMaster [nn]; of these, those taught in overseas etiquette and language (mainly Anpagan or Korweynite) served as the Prohibitors [nn], guards for foreign ambassadors"

[Nope, sorry. No etiquette and ambassadors. Think of the fact that in between Krath and the east we have a bunch of barbarians, a stack of Chyrakisth and an impossible sea - that is the very reason for Tyr Faerath's existence. Let's keep these contacts to a minimum]

"If one is to engage in a broad and sweeping generalization and persist in identifying the Empire as a feudal society" [...] "many of the traditional flaws and failings of feudality were avoided:"

[uhm... just read that again. "Feudal society", "failings of feudality"?]

"Even when all four of the greatest kingdoms of the East (Korweyn, Ehebion, Aca-Santerra and Anis-Anpagan) allied against Krath and were crushed by Emperor Dearan Asaen shortly before the founding of the Great City of Nybelriod, they did not confront the full might of the Earth Empire"

[Nope. Sorry, this doesn't work - at all.]

"Very odd for an earth-based empire"

[Unclear... what do you mean by earth-based?]

"he had to admit that Krath could never beat nations with such a deep-seated naval heritage like Anis-Anpagan or Aca-Santerra as a sea-power."

[Again, the same thing. Especially Aca-Santerra: they started to be more visible only after YoD. Same with Anpagan: it was after the YoD when they started to tame the SeaWyrms and build their bulky Pacifiers]

Generally you have to avoid going so "global", think of the timeline - you're waaaaay back right now :)

Also I have a question: if all these things existed before and way before the YoD, how is it that you know so much about them? Really, this is a necessary question that needs to be answered.

Coren FrozenZephyr
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 15 February 2006, 16:45:00 »

Santharian knowledge about Krath

There are three main sources for information concerning the ancient Krath Empire:

1- Asaen Lineage: Shortly before his final disappearance, Emperor Dearan urges his sister’s family to move to Anpagan. Reasons unknown, but rumour has it that the legendary sorcerer had a prophetic vision about the downfall of Krath and out of a desperate wish to save Krath’s cultural legacy from the fading away with the Empire the sister is rooted in Anpagan. She is supplied with enough funds to buy substantial property and establish the Asaen lineage there (afterall Krath was by far the richest kingdom back then). The Anpagan king of the time probably also confers some title/nobility on the Asaen to please the emperor of the strongest nation on the continent. In all the years they probably rose to an influential position.

Is this workable so far for you? Also, where would you like them to settle in Anpagan?

This merits a separate discussion but we have two options here: Either they could merge with other Anpagan notables to secure their position or remain exclusively Krean (marring either with Zhunites of similar heritage or?). That could be how the Compendium knows so much about Krean customs. The problem would be the ‘candidate pool’ is very limited – I don’t want them marrying within the family and producing troubled offspring.  

Main contact here is Coren FrozenZephyr (yay me!), who is the representative of the Asaen in Sarvonia.

2- The Zhunite Libraries: Emperor Dearan built quite a few great libraries in the coastal cities during his reign. Also, when trouble overtook the Empire they tried to move as much of the Great Library of Nybelriod (in Naezshan Zhunith, was the largest in Krath) to other Zhunite cities. The journey was hard, especially given the limited resources and wars on a massive scale going all around, and most of this profound knowledge was destroyed. Later the major Zhunite coastal cities began to rival each other for possession of what could be secured. The knowledge of the Library of Nybelriod was so vast that even what little fragments remain of it today serve as an extensive source on all matters related to the once glorious Empire.

Since the city-states of Zhun still exist today, Anpagan could import copies of these books (and thus is the source on western Nybelmar). This also provides quite a steady source of information to Santharia.

3- Tomes sent to the East by Grand-Karoth Dearan: Assuming the eastern nations were busy fighting each other also in the 18th century BS: The Emperor was appalled by all terrible violence, bloodshed and the barbarity he saw in the East. Remember: The West (Krath Empire) was eons advanced (in political structure, society, culture and magic etc) than any of the other kingdoms AND the golden age of the Grand Empire was Dearan’s reign (ca 1900-1800 BS). Add to that the fact that Dearan Asaen was a Krean who had actually lived with the Orihirim and you can get a pretty clear picture of how high his yardstick would have been. Believing in the superiority of the Krath society, he commissioned tons of rudimentary reference books to be written on the Empire in a presentable format on the basis of their beliefs, foundation of their society, the essentials of the system etc. These were designed to be a ‘guide’ for the East on Krathrian organization. Along with the best examples of Krath’s academic heritage (mostly philosophical and literary works) he shipped these to the eastern kingdoms. My guess would be only Anpagan kept them (or rather stored them in some place and forgot about them) and the Korweynite and Ehebion sources were either lost or destroyed in the wars.

What the Emperor had in mind was imparting Krath wisdom and what the essence of his reign stood for onto what he considered to be the depraved and primitive eastern countries. He knew he could not impose his values on them short of a gigantic, continent-scale war – one which he of course did not want to enter after spending so many years constructing the prosperity and development in Krath. What he hoped was one day when the east came to its senses and stopped battling among itself; they would at least have these tomes as a vital reference if Krath no longer existed. That way they would have the basic theoretical foundation available to them and would not have to go through the same mistakes or worse once again get lost. He really did not have much faith in those nations’ ability to found a “civilized”, sophisticated society – lol.

My great dream here is to establish Krath as some sort of an Atlantis for the now great nations of eastern Nybelmar, something to remember the West by; an ancient dream they can look back to for inspiration and wistfully reminisce about even if they themselves no longer remember what it was like or just how strong it was.

We could perhaps make a twist here: The century or so before the Year of Darnkess saw decades after decades of bigotry, corruption and an endless string of incapable rulers in the Grand Empire (now also totally weakened by the horrible 30-year Orcal War). Isn’t the post-darkness area also the beginning of different political structures in the eastern half? Followed by (how many centuries later?) a period of rejuvenation and renewal.

Maybe during this time (pre-YoD) the eastern kingdoms – or at least Anpagan – actually started learning from the great knowledge left behind by Emperor Asaen and tried a few innovations/variations of their own (Anpagan Republic; golem powered ships?). Then those tomes could be what the Ancient Greek writings were for the thinkers of the Renaissance. At the same time Krath is subject to all the stupidity of its incompetent rulers. So the star of the east is rising as the west crumbles apart – and ironically from the heritage of Krath just as the Empire itself rejects Dearan’s teachings and innovations.

To some up my overall plan for Krath: Krath was a sort of Atlantis for the East. The land of the Krean is Atlantis for Zhun. And Tar Oria (the Orihirim) although grudgingly was seen as an Atlantis for the Krean. Sort of a pyramid. The Krean onwards becomes somewhat hard to believe for the Santharians.

Other issues to be addressed in time. So glad to have you back!

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #25 on: 15 February 2006, 16:50:00 »

What did the Year of Darkness to your empire?Even if it was not as dark as in the central area of Caelereth(Smith, help me, what did you want?)?

Smith in Exile
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15 February 2006, 20:22:00 »

Wow, nice sources lol.

1. Yep, I agree. If you look on the map you will see two larger islands off the southern Anpagan coast. One of them is Ansaran, the other has no name/story yet. So let's do this: suppose there are some nice resources to be harvested there (I don't know, whatever resources, not overflowing though). Also there are some sort of difficulties as well - the island is swarming with some weird dangerous monsters, or the bedrock is too strong, or whatever else - so the Anpagans never actually considered exploiting those resources as the costs would have been greater than the benefits. Nevertheless the resources are there. So, one day, these western guys show up "Hey, we are western nobles and we want to live in your kingdom, will you give us some land?". The Anpagan king then, gives them this island and tells them that they can keep it if they manage to return a part of those resources each year.
I think this kind of story works better with Anpagans. Also, I would let you decide on the details as you would know better what the westerners can or cannot do.

2. What about this instead? There was one library - actually a very complicated architectural complex - where every single word was carved in stone. Unfortunately, after the YOD, this library was "lost" to the jungle. Later, when due to various circumstances the Anpagans become more and more interested in ancient Krean/Krath knowledge (maybe they discovered that mysterious shipment of texts, or maybe they made a connection with their own unexplained ruins - from Venlaken, though those would be part of the larger "pyramid"-- I liked that concept btw) the Zhunites start tracking this library and finally they find it. A work (and smuggling) of recovering and deciphering the engraved stones begins.

3. While the idea of a westfall/eastrise sounds interesting, I can't seem to make it fit in the eastern context. The Anpagan golems, their republic, their magics and atheism are quite east oriented (Armand DaRan's revelations happened in the east). Also the Korweynites and the Murmillions defined themselves only in opposition to each other (and the Santerrans were quite recent on the scene).
But anyway, we have the reign of the Shadowrealm in the east prior to YoD, also we have the Krath corruption in the west => at least we have a consistent Dark Age of Nybelmar. The YoD acts as a "separator" -> the east will become more "civilized" (well, ehem..., sorta, and just for a while - we have the third shadow war on the horizon).

@Talia: see #3 - not the YoD itself; we kinda identify that moment as a particular moment when the humans of Nybelmar went a bit nuts and things got a little messy - so to say :)  

Coren FrozenZephyr
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 23 February 2006, 08:09:00 »

The library is a fantastic suggestion but I'm don't know how we could make it realistic yet. I need to think about that a little, but brilliant concept! The only thing though is that it must be somewhere in Naezshan Zhunith or the Zhunite plains. If we place it in the peninsula no-one can reach it after the Breaking. Well perhaps it could be sort of a quest only the mightiest and the best fulfill but even then the salvaged 'parts' would not be enough. Getting into those woods is onething carrying tons of stone blocks out with all sorts of danger lurking behind is another.

I need to let the issue ripen in contemplation a bit.

The other answers will come soon.

Smith in Exile
Santh. Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23 February 2006, 10:12:00 »

No, that's just the thing: that's why it was so hard to find in the first place. Besides, this knowledge gathering act shouldn't be necessarily a singular one. It might become a sort of an activity for the Zhunites (having Anpagan incentives/contractors) - for the "mightiest" of them, of course :)  That's why I also mentioned smuggling.

So, at some point in time (I would say a.S.?) somebody brave enough discovers this lost site. From then on, once in a while, some people do manage to get there and come back with stuff. Of course, even more people don't - so it's like a quest indeed.

Oh, maybe apart from stone inscriptions (that can be copied) this library could have had its "manuscripts" also written in jade (hmmm... is that possible? I have no idea) or whatever other exquisite stones (we can invent one nonetheless).

Santh. Member

Shendar, Shen-D'auras

View Profile Homepage
« Reply #29 on: 23 February 2006, 13:42:00 »

If the location of your library is not a jungle but an area which became fairly dry you could use parchment as well (prepare it with the acid/liquid of a small monster and it holds much longer!), seal it in jugs and store it in caves (several), and voila you have your adventure ground. (---Dead-Sea-Scrolls=2000years old)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent
[27 March 2019, 00:01:57]

[21 June 2018, 14:28:00]

[31 May 2017, 06:35:55]

[06 May 2017, 05:27:04]

[03 April 2017, 01:15:03]

[26 March 2017, 12:48:25]

[15 March 2017, 02:23:07]

[15 March 2017, 02:20:28]

[15 March 2017, 02:17:52]

[14 March 2017, 20:23:43]

[06 February 2017, 04:53:35]

[31 January 2017, 08:45:52]

[15 December 2016, 15:50:49]

[26 November 2016, 23:16:38]

[27 October 2016, 07:42:01]

[27 September 2016, 18:51:05]

[11 September 2016, 23:17:33]

[11 September 2016, 23:15:27]

[11 September 2016, 22:58:56]

[03 September 2016, 22:22:23]
Members
Total Members: 1093
Latest: sh4l0nda12
Stats
Total Posts: 144684
Total Topics: 11053
Online Today: 337
Online Ever: 562
(Yesterday at 02:54:50)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

Last 10 Shouts:
24 October 2019, 13:31:22
Hi and happy 2019 shoutout from me.
22 February 2019, 06:47:10
A delightful 2019 shout-out to you all ^^
21 November 2018, 23:39:14
Seems none of us can stay away ..
09 March 2018, 23:37:46
Dream goes on as long as there are dreamers my friend.
17 January 2018, 01:23:22
Oh, how I wish we could reawaken the Dream :)
16 January 2018, 11:55:48
Hello everyone!
14 September 2017, 09:40:04
Hello all! It's been a minute since I poked my nose in here. Can't remember if I ever did anything useful.
09 May 2017, 14:17:18
Ah, too bad that internet is so restricted in China, Ferra. Can't be much fun surfing the web that way if Big Brother's watching you... Hope you enjoy your stay nevertheless!
03 May 2017, 17:41:19
Hi, dear Arti and other developers!

This year I am in China and cannot use any Google services including YouTube. For this reason I stopped uploading new Nepris videos. I can also not read any comments there.

It just crossed my mind that this information might be useful to you.

Cheers

F
26 March 2017, 12:48:56
Hello to anyone that might read this. :)