THE VILLAGE OF CLEOP

Cleop sits across the river from Courtford and began as a small offshoot of the main village in about 1200 a.S. They originally moved across the river to harvest lumber for building for Courtford and the Grassland outposts from the nearby Vanthulian Woods. Cleop is now quite independent, and has something of a rivalry with Courtford, although it is quite one-way as most Courtfordians are completely unaware of this!