Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

gfx gfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register    gfx gfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!
Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brok's Rest.(Nyermersis)  (Read 2166 times)
Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
Story Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2007, 06:42:54 PM »

Maggie

Maggie let out a soft sigh when Kurr left hurriedly. It was a bad habit of hers, she was too nosy and that usually scared people away. Shaking her head, she pushed back her chair and headed outside for some fresh air. Tramping outside through the melting snow, she reached the stables. Leaning against the stable doors, she breathed in the crisp, cold air. Ah, how she enjoyed clear days like this. Andi popped out her head from the stables. With her chestnut coloured tresses and her curvaceous hips, she was nearly the spitting image of Maggie, if not for her eyes, which were a light baby blue.

"Andi, you be slacking too?" Maggie's head turned to look at her best friend. "Aye, stuff the customers, Sara can handle the gruff one." Andi's steps brought her to stop in front of Maggie. Planting her rear end on a crate near Maggie, they started to chatter about the mundane things that happened that day.

Sara

At the loud clunk that came from the common room, Sara left her post at the grills, wiped her hands on her apron, and bustled outside. She walked straight up to the customer (not that they had much at the moment) and smiled at him, wondering briefly why he had to keep his hood up in a tavern. "Your wish, sir?"

Bill

Bill was frankly surprised at the elf's reply. Not many people would waltz into a tavern and announce that they were assassins. "Shush," Bill said fiercely. He lowered his voice to an mysterious whisper "You shut up about being an assassin, and maybe I have something for you." Leaning back, he awaited the elf's reply.

Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #151 on: December 25, 2007, 04:46:13 AM »

"You may not approve, but I am blunt and up front. I don't care to hide what I am, or what I do, and if you are afraid of that, then be afraid, but I will look down upon you for that. But, your looks on life are your own, and if you have business and request me to be quiet, I will," Said Weivóc and then taking a brief pause, he then leaned up and continued asking., So what is it you have in mind for me?"

RP'ing: Speech Thoughts
A link to my CD: Weivóc'Neán
Seh'nara Celebrindal
Swift Ranger
Story Mod

Elf, Tethinrhim

« Reply #152 on: December 25, 2007, 07:54:25 PM »

Afraid? This little... thing thought him afraid? Bill's anger grew every second, though his exterior was calm and friendly. "Fine. Stay here," Bill commanded. Standing up, he removed himself to the back of the tavern, where the kitchens were. The message boy that had arrived there earlier was dozing off, his head leaning against the barrel, drrol trickling out of the sides of his mouth.

"Boy, git up." Bill stalked over and shook the boy roughly awake. "Mmph? Wassa mat'r sir?" The boy mumbled nearly incoherently. "Boy, tell him that I found someone. He'll meet him at the harbour." Nearly fully awake, the boy nodded, opened the back door, and sped off into the allyways.

Bill made his way back to the tables. "Elf. The harbour. Dock 13. In an hour." Bill stated the facts as he was paid to, before turning his back on the Eophyrhim and disappearing into the kitchens.

Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #153 on: December 25, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »

With that, he got up and left the inn, acting as though nothing was about to happen.

RP'ing: Speech Thoughts
A link to my CD: Weivóc'Neán
Kurr
Cur
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2007, 11:01:09 PM »

He only had to wait for a few moments before a woman entered the common room from a door behind the bar. His good eye surveyed the woman before him while the hound at his feet watched the room for his master. It was odd how he had positioned his left side toward the bar and left his blind side facing the room. He wondered if he would ever really get used to this particular weakness of his or if he would continue through life making the same mistakes over and over. A soft sigh escaped him as he realized that he would be at a disadvantage if his right was facing the bar. He shook his head slightly and rested a hand on the hounds head, ready for any sign of danger. That little encounter moments before had left him a bit jumpy for now.

"Your wish, sir?" The woman who had appeared from the kitchen asked.

"Need a room please," Kurr said. With that he nudged the dirty dishes across the bar and dug into his coin pouch, waiting for her reply and the cost of the room.

Most prisons are of our own making. A man makes his own freedom too.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Members
Total Members: 18245
Latest: fight4life81
Stats
Total Posts: 144349
Total Topics: 5132
Online Today: 28
Online Ever: 216
(November 30, 2006, 03:08:03 AM)