Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

gfx gfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register    gfx gfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!
Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Character Descriptions and Contact Information  (Read 592 times)
Ilaról'silarná
Wayward Silversmith
Approved Character

Human, Murmillion

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »

Ilaról'silarná is the broken husk of a man, his mind shattered by torture and enslavement only to be rebuilt by love, a love insufficient to stave away the madness pervading his every thought, word, and deed. Voices speak to him, both those of his orcish tormentors and that of his lost elven love, Rhén’áelin. It is with abject terror that he responds to the first, his every muscle quavering with fear, but he responds to the second with longing, a longing to reunite with his love and ignite their love once more. Despite hearing their gravelly voices and seeing their grisly visages in his dreams, Ilarol does not have any recollection of his enslavement by the orcs, or of his life in general before he awoke one morning to the rising sun, unaware even of his own identity. It was under a silver moon that he was found months later by the elfess that was to become his love, so she named him for the moon that had blessed her with his presence.

But the Chyrakisth orcs left him with more than lost memories; thanks to their witchcraft and drugs he is sometimes overcome with impulses he neither controls nor understands. He has no choice but to obey them, such as the impulse that drove him away from his beloved. Guided by yet another impulse, Ilarol traveled to Remusiat, nearly dying of starvation on his journey as the needs of his body went nearly unheeded. Once within the city, he could do little but live in the city as best he could, dreading the moment another impulse would overtake him.

Ilarol will be the same age his CD states, otherwise he'd likely still be enslaved.

And the best way to contact me would be by PM.

Vallari O'Neil
Avant-Garde
Approved Character

Human, Caltharian

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 05:51:51 PM »

Blast! I knew I should've written an overview! *Throws one together and frowns.* There you go!

Fidgety, flighty, and very excitable, this artistic eccentric can't stand to sit still unless she is whole-heartedly focused on the task at hand. Quick to throw out a joke here and there, Vallari doesn't take most situations seriously and her humor often has bad timing, making something that would have been funny later completely inappropriate and rude. However, regardless of her carefree demeanor, she is very much a die-hard realist and has absolutely no delusions on just how wrong things could go.  "The world is not a nice place. People will hurt you. People will kill you."

Her artistic streak runs deep and seemingly oozes from her every pore. Up in the clouds most of the time, her hand is almost always moving across paper to compose something lovely when she isn't off exploring the world around her. Shy about her work and usually completely unwilling to part with any of it, it usually takes a lot of silver-tongued persuasion to convince her to change her mind. Charm tends to help too. Friendly, honest (though brutally), kind, laid-back, periodically sweet, stubborn, hyper, and oddly interesting, Vee is one of those strange people that you meet and, though you don't quite know why, they just grow on you and eventually you end up considering them a friend. Kind of like a fungus- only with wittier jokes and a prettier smile.

--Vallari will not be thirteen years younger. Unless you want a little four year old girl running around.--

The link to my CD is in my signature. ^__^

AIM:   Mangled Puppet
MSN:   
YAHOO:   Autumns_Spite
IRC:   On the Santharian IRC as Nox, Vee, Dae, Genesee, Vaceks, Val_The-Omleteer... you get my drift.
Email:   
PMing me works very well too.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 06:49:43 PM by Vallari O'Neil » Logged

My pale baby
Pink, soft fleshy lips
Milky white mortal skin
Blue fire underneath your brow
Your echo keeping true

...\\CD//...
Yarrow Graendathel
The Gandabout from Ylfferhim
Approved Character

Half-elf Ylfferhim / Erpheronian

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 07:56:38 AM »

Yarrow is a young maelf gadabout who loves singing, drawing, philosophy, and acting like a boy. Once she is interested in something, she will be devoted to it, and this trait allows Yarrow to be a fast learner. But she also gets mood swings frequently, and as a result she could lose interest quickly as well. One minute Yarrow could be all perky and bubbly and then suddenly become gloomy and melancholy.

But no matter what mood swing Yarrow is in, she is always prudent and watchful of the consequences she might get when she does an action. Therefore, she is the "look before leap" type. She is generally an optimist, but she knows when to stop smiling. Once Yarrow is pressured or provoked, her prudence and patience dissapears and she will act violently, and sometimes recklessly.

Because of her appearance some people mistake her as a young teenage boy, but that is alright for Yarrow, because she knows she loves disguising as a boy. She knows how to use quarterstaff and armored fan, and she is quite accurate in using her crossbow.

CD http://www.santharia.com/adv/index.php/topic,4785.0.html
Email:

Note: Yarrow is not 13 years younger. That'll make her a little kid. Don't mind her if she says, "... Huh" because that's what she always says. She just left Southern Sarvonia and is planning to move on to Norther Sarvonia. In South Sarvonia, she meets her old acquaintance, a Caltharian Merchant who have allowed her to have her first adventure on his ship as a stowaway. Roscaht (the name of the merchant), who was very fond of Yarrow, is delighted to meet her again and agrees to have her go with him to Remusiat for a trade business. Yarrow is planning to stay with Roscaht temporarily in his business trip and separate from him after a few days or so.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 07:47:02 AM by Yarrow Graendathel » Logged

Yarrow Graendathel
Calder Knightson
Thorn of the Gods
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »

Calder, Beast, Tal, and Swift have traveled to Remusiat by boat. An evil rocking, swaying boat ride in a small cabin with two seasick mutts that threw up on his every half hour for the first week of the trip. After that they grew attached to the boat, literally, by two rope leads tied around their midsections and the other end to the railing while they were out on deck. That’s quite an interesting story but that's for another time.
     Calder finds himself fleeing the southern continent. He heads toward Remusiat hoping to find some work for a time, while trying to escape the need to know it young son. He figures putting a continent between them for a while will help so he sets out to what seems like the other end of the world. Calder Knightson is a Knight of the Fallen and a fair smith.
     (Info: He is not thirteen years younger cause then he would have no reason to really be there, or a way to get there, or … Well you get the picture! grin )

Contact Info
          CD in Sig :)
          PM the best ways to get a hold of me

The way is long and full of peril, but it is not unheard of for a brave and hearty soul to survive the journey. Stranger things have been known to happen.
Céyehne
Simple Shadow
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 08:55:04 PM »

A small, timid, attractive woman, Céyehne knows herself well. She loves to entertain, and has left her homeland to do so. A Darkpriest gifted in Shadowmancy, Céyehne knows not the danger she puts herself in coming to Remusiat, but seeks only to gain profit from her gift. It has always served her well. A dancer and nothing more, Céyehne is content in her identity. She is confident in her ability as a dancer, and confident in herself as a woman, but distrusts anyone to approach or engage her. Céyehne is nearly always on her guard, but is still very vulnerable.

Céyehne is not 13 years younger.
pm is the best way to reach me.

cry me a future where the revelations run amok.
Céyehne
Ruil Mallister
Valor Conquers
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 10:53:09 AM »

Ruil is merely a squire for the great Sir Roland of the Empire of Korweyn at the time, but Roland is on a quest to explore the Sarvonian continent.  After participating in so many tournaments in Santharia, Sir Roland decided it was time to check out the less famous lands.  To the north they went, driving northeast until they eventually came to Remusiat.  With the orc threat imminent, Sir Roland thought it to be a great place to test Ruil's ability to stand on his own as a knight, and so he stays, acting as a sellsword with his squire in tow.

Like his two brothers, Ruil is seven years younger than in his CD (18 instead of 25).  Further changes are: the history change as detailed above; commoners haven't sliced his sister's throat, so Ruil doesn't hate them yet.

Also, because he is not yet a knight in this time period, Ruil only has for armor:
- iron chainmail hauberk and coif
- iron greaves
- iron sallet helmet
- brown tabard that he wears over his armor

He still has his spear and mace, but no shield.

For clothing:
- grey tunic
- brown belt
- brown breeches
- brown leather gloves and riding boots
- a dark grey shroud to keep the rain off him

If you wish to contact me, any method shown in my profile will do, as well as PM.  PM is probably the best way to say hi.  Also, like Mathis, you may click on my sig to see my CD.

If my face becomes sincere, beware
And if I start to come undone, stitch me together.
And if you see me strut, remind me of what left this outlaw torn

Drexal ben Putin
Fighter
Approved Character

Human, Lyr'teimor Kuglim

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 05:28:42 AM »

Drexal is a young man following his sword, which has brought him north in search of orc trophies.  I will start him at the Boar's Beard.  CD is found in my Signature.

Nyxthia Calfuray
Inquisitive Regenade
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 09:51:25 AM »

Basically your typical runaway, Nyxthia has fled her abusive father and her tribe. She's a rebel at heart, never liking commands, but she's also an extremely inquisitive person, wanting to know everything. She came to the north as one of her mapmaking expeditions.

She will NOT be 13 years younger, else she'll be 8.

CD in sig.

PM is the best.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 10:02:43 AM by Nyxthia Calfuray » Logged

Torscha
Itinerant
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 12:47:40 AM »

Torscha is a wandering storyteller, arriving in the city after hearing rumours of trouble. Not so much a troubleshooter as a vulture, he is there to observe. Being not particularly skilled at arms, his contribution to those who fight will be immortalising them in story and song. Remusiat may fall, but he will ensure that for decades after its stones have crumbled, in taprooms and taverns across the whole of Santharia, men will raise tankards to toast its brave defenders.

Also something of a nosey-parker for hire, if he catches wind of the city's own internecine plots he will probably try to make it his business to find out as much about it for whoever's willing to pay him.

Laoise Tyrani
Venomous Enchantress
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 10:45:04 PM »

Laoise is a beautiful, self-obsessed mage who poisoned her husband ten years ago and is now on the run from his vengeful family.  Her fear of being caught for her crime has now become a paranoia and she refuses to tell anyone her real name, or even to use the same fake name more than once.  She studied the element of fire, and she especially enjoys her power over the heart.  Manipulation is far more her game than straight out fighting.

She has run to Remusiat to hide from punishment, as she reasons that they will not look for a mage there.

Laoise will not be 13 years younger. 

CD is in my signature, and the best way to contact me is to pm Rookie Brownbark ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 10:55:12 PM by Laoise Tyrani » Logged

Josephine Frostwhisper
Drifter
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 02:25:10 PM »

Josephine is a young, attractive wizardess living in a constant state of depression, moodiness, and fear. Submissive and sycophantic yet aggressive, Josephine builds her self-worth on others' love and admiration for her.

A wild young wizard, Josephine manipulates the element of water, specifically cold, to work her powerful but volatile magic, and is roughly level IV in ability through her years of unstructured self-training. Extremely fearful of death, Josephine is a necromancer and seeks to prolong her life indefinitely through her magic.

Though a run-away and wanderer, Josephine eventually made her way to Ximax and became a wizard of the Blue Tower. She has come to Remusiat as an aid for Alvyster's delegation, though she does not particularly like the older wizard due to his bluntness and over-arrogance, however much she may agree with some of his viewpoints, and feels that his rash statements will only make the Remusians hate magic even more.

Josephine will not be 13 years younger. CD is linked in signature. For visual reference, her robes look like this.

Contact Information:

MSN/E-mail:
IRC: Josephine_
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 12:06:14 PM by Josephine Frostwhisper » Logged

Jiro Koshi
Backshadow Assassin
Approved Character

Human, Kanapan/Kasumarii

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 07:10:07 AM »

Jiro's CD

Contact Me: PM is best... my email =

Jiro is an assassin of mixed heritage who has many previous dealings with dark forces and shady people. He operates as a criminal, and specializes in acrobatics and stealth. His skin is darker than a Southern Sarvonian, but his accent is Cyhalloiian, which often throws people off. They can tell that he's foreign, but they can't ever guess from where. Some could argue that he's mentally unstable, but for the most part he's just a different sort... somewhat strange, but not all that unapproachable. Most won't take him for a creepy kind of person when they first meet him, so... He also detests magic to an unparalelled level, so I guess he'll fit in around here. Anyways... look for him!

~::Heroes: The Emergence::~
Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2007, 04:50:53 AM »

Cd link is in my signature, and contact me through a pm or a e-mail to and  here is a small overview, as seen in my CD,

Basic Overview ~ From the looks of him, one would not guess this mans gruesome past. He has grown into a expert assassin. If asked, this man would say "I enjoy what I do for a living". He moves in the night very swiftly and silently. He always sticks to the shadows and never reveals himself at night while on a mission.   

Physical Appearance Overview ~ He is a tall and slender elf. Even though he is actually strong, his body structure deceives the eye and gives him a different appearance. He has some tattoos that are just the drawings and not colored in.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 04:52:40 AM by Weivóc'Neán » Logged

RP'ing: Speech Thoughts
A link to my CD: Weivóc'Neán
Alia Zenrose
The Willful Ranger
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 01:17:12 AM »

Alia Zenrose is a 15 year old girl who travels to many different cities. She used to travel with her brother, but he was then killed by bandits. She goes around helping those who really need it, or as a mercenary. She will take on any fight if she is paid appropriately for it. She works hard in both practicing her weapons and drawing when she has the time. She was traveling when she heard some other travelers talk about Remusiat. When she heard about the trouble Remusiat was having, she decided to go there. She was not sure if she would get paid to help the city, but she thought it would be nice to help too.

The CD is in my Sig.

You can contact me throught my , or by PM grin

Nelique A’drosa
Crestfallen Heiress
Approved Character

Human ~ Anpagan

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 06:21:04 AM »

Nelique is an envoy for her families business upon the continent of Sarvonia. Though still young at the tender age of 17 (She will not be 13 years younger as there would be little need for a four year old in a war.) the heiress is arguably the foremost financial expert to be found on two continents. Whispers of the budding lands in the North were of immediate interest for the Anpagan.

The sounds of war a temptation too great for her to stay away from, the young maiden has arrived in the city with a large cargo meant to fan the flames of war. Most notably ingots of the finest steel imported from the dwarven city of Tyr Donian, bundles of arrows and blocks of marble to sell for the graves of slain nobility.

Although smart and cunning the heiress still carries some of the vulnerabilities of youth. A young maiden not yet tempered in the fires of life. Foolishly charging into a land besieged, with little consideration that she would be useless against the orc horde now assembled.

Neli holds but a single goal on this trip, make a profit on dead Remusian's or in their slaying of orcs. Either works for her, whichever fattens her purse the quickest.

CD is linked in my signature.

Contact Info: PM is the best although I can be reached via e-mail at
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:03:04 AM by Nelique A’drosa » Logged

¤•••Gods?! Oh, you wish to speak of fairy-tales, sure I know a bit about them.•••¤ Quote: Nelique A'drosa
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Members
Total Members: 18245
Latest: fight4life81
Stats
Total Posts: 144349
Total Topics: 5132
Online Today: 28
Online Ever: 216
(November 30, 2006, 03:08:03 AM)