Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 1  (Read 27078 times)
Chronusian
New Santharian

« on: March 13, 2004, 04:19:22 AM »

Post anything out of chapter here...

When you look past all the evil
The scorn and hate of the world
You see a hero, the light
Only in the end will that light shine

Edited by: Chronusian at: 4/9/04 5:33
Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 03:25:22 PM »

Okay well ive posted my first post YAY!..I Got the creative juices flowin tonight...Anyway I left it pretty open...most storys seem to start off in a bar So hey there Yah go!...Gives you Or Hier a chance to come and start some dialogue Or  Not...Whatever floats your boat...

You dont have to Die to get to a better Place..........Just walk 50 miles in Any Direction...

Chronusian
New Santharian

OOC
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 10:14:22 PM »

Whats the name of the bar your'e in? I can come up with one I suppose...

Zdoth Natterath
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 03:14:22 PM »

OK, i'll try to post as often as i can, but i burned out the motherboard on my main computer a little while back, they thought it was the hard drive...big mess....so any way, it'll take a little while for it to be fixed...in the mean time i have to resort to my laptop...it's good enought, it has a WP on it, so i wont have many grammer and spelling errors...but i wont be on MSN or Yahoo's instant messenger til it gets fixed, just a FYI

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 02:10:22 PM »

Hiero, I edited that OOC thingy outta your post... The one that said you were closer to Chronusian's height, rather than short.

But anyway, I want to let you all know that for the CD section, I ask that you update that as the story progresses (possesions). You don't have to, It just makes this deal alot Easier. If you do it, please ONLY do it for the world Beyond, and not your overall CD.  

Woe, woe, my raptured soul is crying.
While the formal me is living the romantic me is dying.

Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 02:40:22 PM »

Man im Sorry Hier.... assuming that OOC was for me saying you were short in my previous post, I went ahead and changed it(although it was edited out) to shorter if thats cool cause even if your closer to Chronusian's height your still shorter than my character...Shes a biggon...

You dont have to Die to get to a better Place..........Just walk 50 miles in Any Direction...

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 03:24:22 PM »

Oddly enough Slye, I had just finished typing my post and then go online to see that you already posted!!! So I had to change... everything.

Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 03:37:22 PM »

OOOOPS....   Well I keep you on your toes atleast....I actually was going to wait untill you posted but my mother told me she'd be on the computer all day tomorrow, and I dont have my laptop at the moment so I thought I'd better go ahead....So you can really thank my mom for that

I'll keep this in mind though Specially Since its the beginning of our journey and people will be posting  Regularly...I will keep things at a balance and  wont post after every other post to give time for other people to put in their two cents!

Kay and Sorry Chronusian I give you Permission to Kick Slye in the Shins She'll be Mad ,but thats Okay!

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 04:43:22 PM »

:)  Slye, I know, you are taller, I wrote that Hiero looks UP to you! ;) , no need to alter your post.

I think it is not a good idea to restrict posting. If you are in a conversation with a member of your group (f.e.), it might make sense to answer immediately. If a member is away for a few days, you don't have to wait necessarily for him to post. That someone has to rewrite his post due to posting of another member just in the time you are writing your post doesn't occur too often. Just look, if the one is online or write a warning in OCC , that you will posting soon.
Sometimes you have to wait for an answer of course, and then you have to wait, but if our bald friend would not answer soon (in a day or so), we could just imagine, that he doesn't want to answer (the char), he is relatively shy after his CD. I could f.e. order the drinks just now. Zdoth would have to deal then with what we wrote - and if nothing helps, the edit button is everybody's friend.

H.Kupfdrubus

Zdoth Natterath
New Santharian

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 05:18:22 PM »

i agree with Hier,

Sorry for not posting, i wanted to give you all a chance to post...this is my 1st time on a Post-by-Post RPG, and i want too sure about the 'rules' on posting (quantity wise, i read everything i could find but didn't find anything on quantity)

i'm on every day...and usually most of the day, i don't want to be a nuisance.  

So, how often should i post? because i still have no real idea :crazy

other than that, pardon spelling/grammar mistakes on OOC, i do type up everything i say In character in a Word processor and then i read through it a few times, but grammar usually slips through.  

hmm...anything else...OH! this Friday i'm going to be leaving around 4:00 and i'll be back around noon on Sunday, shouldn't be much of a pain, and i'll be on every day till, and every day afterwords.  

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 10:08:22 PM »

Who said anything about restricting posting?

Slye... I'ts OK, I really don't care...
Zdoth: CHILL... You'll be fine... you should post whenever you feel is right, just not back to back. I LOATHE double posting.  

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2004, 12:48:22 AM »

Chronusian, I ment Slye's comment

Quote:
I will keep things at a balance and wont post after every other post to give time for other people to put in their two cents!

H.Kupfdrubus

Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2004, 03:33:22 AM »

I Wouldnt be putting a restriction on my posting Hier, I would just be giving everyone a chance to post something. And this being at the beginning of the Story I know The wait wouldn't be a long one...(This of course will change when the story progresses and when people let us know they'll be out for a day or two)

And I wont be waiting for ever So your right in saying that if I see that someone Hasnt posted in that span of time and I'd like to get on with the story, then Yea Course im going to Post and that said person will either have to work around what ive written or edit theirs...And it can be a pain but im sure Everyone will have to do it once or twice in the Span of this story....(See Example Above!)

I Do like the idea of contacting Someone if you see them on, that your about to post so they know to wait and so mishaps like the one earlier can be avoided ....

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2004, 05:26:22 PM »

Chronus, let the story evolve at a more modest way. Some nice conversation to get to know each other would have been fine. Slye's reaction to the Cocktail or Zdoth could have told us that he is from Nybelmar. An old man like me  :lol  has learned, that rushing is of no avail!

H.Kupfdrubus

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2004, 10:16:22 PM »

Thanks for the advice Hier...

Now that you've convinced Chronus to settle down, all that should be possible... And I had set a base to build up for further conflict.... But I could've waited a bit...

BTW: I haven't heard from Minsyth, so if you still are up to co-moderating... please let me know...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]