Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 1  (Read 27075 times)
Talinsha
New Santharian

« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2004, 05:22:22 PM »

Posted. WHere should I come in?

Forever travelling and writing

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2004, 09:21:22 PM »

@hiero- thats cool...:wink2

@Talinsha... You should  just post that yuo are in the Ximax area for now... post what you are doing and such... Whatever you do DO NOT enter the bar... koo?

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

Henry David     Thoreau

Talinsha
New Santharian

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2004, 08:45:22 PM »

kool founds find.

EDIT:

sorry its short but I didnt have much else to do but write. :read  

Edited by: Talinsha at: 4/1/04 12:58
Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2004, 10:07:22 PM »

koo... I expect you are outside of 'the old wizard' remember, It's nighttime...

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

Henry David     Thoreau

Talinsha
New Santharian

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2004, 10:47:22 PM »

*sings sorrrrrrrry*
Edited it. :)  

Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2004, 02:15:22 PM »

Welcome Talinsha!....A Definite Girl Character YAY! And ive noticed that our characters personalities are kind of similiar....I Think that my character might be a tad bit meaner, stubborner and maybe jokes around a lil bit more. Course im just assuming from reading your CD i could be wrong...So were either going to Get along VERY well...Or Very much HATE Each other ... We'll have to see which one will be more funner to play with!

You dont have to Die to get to a better Place..........Just walk 50 miles in Any Direction...

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2004, 03:51:22 PM »

FYI I may not post at all starting Friday April 2 @around 2pm Eastern Time, for about a week. I have spring break, and I'm visitin my mom who doesn't have a computer. My aunt does tyhough, and I may visit her for a couple of days, but I don't know...

Henry David     Thoreau

Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2004, 02:41:22 PM »

And Guys my brother is being shipped over seas on Monday so Sat and possibly all Sunday....I'll be out of town with out access to a computer.....Sat morning I might be able to post somthing all depending what time we leave....But don't look for a post that night....KAY!....Toodles

You dont have to Die to get to a better Place..........Just walk 50 miles in Any Direction...

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2004, 08:37:22 PM »

Did I forget to say welcome, Talinsha??

Welcome! :kiss   (Old men are allowed to kiss young girls :)  )

Welcome Kim!

Just a proposal: Why don't you two girls, once we are travelling together, be a bit suspicious, or ???, well, you don't need to like each other from the beginning, but you are seeing mainly the weakness of the other. Talinsha could be appalled by Slye's direct way to act, Slye could be nerved by the constant writings of Talinsha...or something like this. But then, due to circumstances and happenings coming, you get to know each other better and get true friends later on? My relation to §haendru will not be the best in the beginning either, LOL

H.Kupfdrubus

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2004, 08:41:22 PM »

Ah, I forgot to say, that I'm away from Tuesday on as well, don't know, if I have a lot of time to post the next days. I will be back on the 17th of April, not sure if I can login during this time.
I thought, that Hiero might stay in Ximax the morning, while you are riding already and follow you later on. At least I have a horse! The reason could be, that I buy some additional food for the group or anything else I come up with.

H.Kupfdrubus

Zdoth Natterath
New Santharian

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2004, 01:37:22 AM »

well then....roughly half of us are gone...for a week...want to just have §haendru and Zdoth getting supplies, meeting Talinsha  while getting supplies, we can drag that on for about a week.  

and while were getting supplies we can just say you 3 are planning

sound good? (i know you dont leave till monday/tuesday but we might as well set this up before hand)

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2004, 06:10:22 AM »

Well, we are a bit stuck, for §haendru should try to find Chronusian, while you are waiting in your room. Slye is in her room maybe sleeping till the morning.
Let's see, how Talinsha reacts on this old man addressing her, then let us decide what to do.

H.Kupfdrubus

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2004, 12:20:22 PM »

I won't leave till Monday morn... and I'll be back thursday night... I HATE my stepmother sometimes... only sometimes though... I'll probably be over my aunt's during the day tuesday AND wednesday, so I might be able to post... MIGHT

I'm tryin to speed the story up as much as possible. I don't want to rush everything just get out of that bar... I'm gonna make it its own chapter, and bury it as soon as we continue. (That means lock it and make it sticky).  

Henry David     Thoreau

Edited by: Chronusian at: 4/4/04 7:32
Mínsyth Mërénwèn
Guardian
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Ylfferhim

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2004, 04:55:22 PM »

Okay...I am really going to post now. Sorry that I haven't earlier like I have said but this week has been a real pain in the ass if I may say so but I should be back for good now!

"...Life is a story waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgetable..." - Shara

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2004, 02:17:22 AM »

Hello Minsyth, or shall I say Kalina ;) ! Nice to have you on board finally.

Errm, two things though - we are NOT in the academy it self, as one could assume from your post, but in the city of Ximax. I doubt if you could manage to enter this easily the academy, it is guarded heavily and visitors are only allowed in the outer area. Would like to know, what Rayne says to the prospect of taverns inside, :lol

If the girl you are approacching is Talinsha, please note, that I'm standing in front of her (out of reach of her sword however), and just addressed her - so she is not alone.

H.Kupfdrubus

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]