Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 1  (Read 27076 times)
Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2004, 02:14:22 AM »

I suggest that Minsyth & Talinsha not be involved with the main gropu untill the next part.. Maybe thaey can go in the same direction, qnd omethig happens where they meet with the group... and just be a big coincidence... It's not a very good story if a whole lotta random people just decide to travel together for one person...

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

Henry David     Thoreau

Edited by: Chronusian at: 4/4/04 19:58
Ciara Telumendil
Evasive Marauder
Approved Character

Human, Avennorian

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2004, 04:08:22 AM »

Minsyth here...I tried reading up on the posts and I cannot tell who is with whom and who is talking to who...that is why my post was so vague...I will edit and what not and I know that I was beside Tali but I couldn't gather that you were in front of her Hier from what I had read.  

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - Gimli

Edited by: Ciara Telumendil at: 4/4/04 20:10

Mnsyth Mrnwn
Guardian
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Ylfferhim

« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2004, 05:14:22 AM »

Edited! I am just so lost right now so...I am sorry.  

"...Life is a story waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgetable..." - Shara

Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2004, 02:50:22 PM »

Well im back...Not that you guys Missed me or anything *Sighs*......But Seeing as the Story is progressing at night and slyes Supposed to be asleep....My character will remain in slumber in her room untill someone comes a knockin or Sunrise when she'll awake....Kay guys

And i liked the idea Hier....I Was thinking of something like that..But only if Talinsha would like to...And Than we should prob talk about What we want to happen between our Characters

With the conflicting schedules...we really need to think about when will be going ahead to move out of the Inn....If Chronusian is leaving Monday...and has the Possibility of posting on Tue or Wed..... and Hieronimus is Leaving Wednesday and might not be able to post Until the 17th.....I Think that by Tuesday The group should be leaving the Inn So Hieronimus will have the chance to post that hes sticking Behind.....Which means By Tuesday morning at the Latest we need to Have Whos traveling with Who in order..If were all traveling together or Not And so forth...And be putting it in motion So the Story doesnt Go into a type of stand still and were just posting that were sitting on a couch.......  

You dont have to Die to get to a better Place..........Just walk 50 miles in Any Direction...

Hieronimus Kupfdrubus
Cleric of Grothar
New Santharian

Human, Stratania

« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2004, 03:37:22 PM »

Last day for me today. I'll see, (HOPE) Talinsha will post today. After that, I will meet somebody which causes my delay - I leave you a note (because you are in your rooms sleeping), saying so and follow you with my horse later.

I agree with the ..whatever.., that Talinsha and Minsyth should join later, but you can't hinder an old man to talk to a lonely, lovely woman in the dark night, Chronus! :lol

I've got an idea - Talinsha and Minsyth, please stay in Ximax for a while, leave later and I will pic up you on the way to the Shivering Woods on the 17th or 18th of April. You two can however meet, if this fits your personality(must not be in a friendly way though:human-elf). I can pic you up as a pair, as single travellors as well.  

H.Kupfdrubus

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2004, 03:38:22 PM »

Ok... this is how it has to happen... how I see it anyway...  If Its in red or bold, DO IT. (Red has more importance than bold) sorry if I seem a bit mean...

Hier: Going to stay behind for supplies and catch up later...REMEMBER: The story's immediate progress depends on you posting before you leave. I'll try to set it up that Chronus is downstairs in the Inn.

Slye,Zdoth,Chronus:Leave in the morn after grabbing a quick breafast (a really quick one... anyone have food on them?) After they get on the rd. Chapter 2 will begin... Once all 3 post that they are leaving, I'll add a post htat ends the chapter. This can't happen until one of these 3 chars speak with Hier.

Shaendru: You haven't been asked Chronus's room number have u? You HAVE to start making your posts effective Shaendru,  otherwise you either slow the story down, or slow yourself down to risk your character fallin out of the story. I'll give you a nudge to find Chronus. You didn't say where your char was looking for Chronus @, but I'll just go downstairs and say I saw you in the bar. If you dont post before Hier leaves one of 2 things will happen. I'll remove you from the story altogether... which I dont want to do. Or you'll have to decide to follow the group alone. REMEMBER you want your posts to mean something.

Minsyth, Talinsha: Go in the same general direction as the others. OR follow Hier around. I suggest Minsyth do his own thing, and Talin have some kind of association with Hier. That way, this won't get too unrealistic. As long as you don't get involved with the rest of the party for Chronusians sake (at the moment, you may decide to help later) I dont mind.

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

Henry David     Thoreau

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2004, 01:21:22 AM »

GREAT POST SHAENDRU!!!!:clap
Thats what I'm looking for... I've changed my mind, and had you join the main group, now there should be 4 travellers who leave in the morning; Slye, Zdoth, Chronus, and Shaendru.
Great job!

Henry David     Thoreau

Zdoth Natterath
New Santharian

« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2004, 07:06:22 AM »

OK, sounds like a plan, um, since Zdoth is asleep, i'll just wait till someone decides to wake him...unless i am needed for something....in which case he can wake up from a nightmare

Mnsyth Mrnwn
Guardian
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Ylfferhim

« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2004, 07:12:22 AM »

Hmmm...what am I supposed to do again?...Stay in Ximax while everyone else leaves? okies...I will stay one night then leave...making for the Shivering Woods...??? Correct me if I am wrong.

"...Life is a story waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgetable..." - Shara

Talinsha
New Santharian

« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2004, 04:26:22 PM »

Im really sorry I havent posted but some family problems lept up on me at home and havent had chance to get online propaly. Also I didn't notice Hiers post !Sorry!

So i will post now.

How does that look Im not sure what I should write.

Forever travelling and writing

Edited by: Talinsha at: 4/6/04 8:42
Slye Yunkia
Traveler
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2004, 11:55:22 AM »

the only thing talinsha is Hier wont be posting for some days now so waiting for response to him might take sometime, maybe you'll want to say something like you lost him in the streets and then try to interact with Minsyth for the time being

Also maybe its just me but im seeing that our posting has stalled for a moment...now are we just waiting for chronusian to reply to Hier's Message or do you guys think we should Go ahead and post that its morning so those who are sleeping like MOI can Wake up already and post something? I Mean i guess i don't mind waiting cause Chronus will be back thursday right?  What do you guys think?

You dont have to Die to get to a better Place..........Just walk 50 miles in Any Direction...

Chronusian
New Santharian

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2004, 02:02:22 PM »

Okay I'm back. Trip was good, but when I got home... nvrmnd...

Shaendru will have to end this Ch. by "turnung his char in for the nigfht". He may be an Insomniac or something so I'll leave that up to him. Do what u gotta do Cap... but remember... It's ending the Ch so your Char will be done until the Morn... God job on a wonderful first Chapter GUYS (and GALS)! I Hope the next is even better!!!:thumbup  

Henry David     Thoreau

Captain Shaendru
New Santharian

« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2004, 01:52:22 AM »

How was that for an "ending"?

The poorest smart people can be sold as slaves, but the stupidest rich people will buy them.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]