Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Regal Rusik Tavern and Lodge  (Read 37135 times)
Roland Hamaton
New Santharian

« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2003, 10:23:22 AM »

“Eresh finally, I sure hope this was worth my time.” Roland thought to him self as he approached a small village named Eresh. It was finally evening and Roland welcomed the change, riding for days in the sun was far from what Roland believed to be an exuberating activity, and now he could find a place to wet his tongue and gather some information. Having heard a group of travelers speak of the missing princess and the piles of gold to be had for her return, Roland decided that it was worth checking out. With so many others having heard of this princess and this massive reward, of which he never found out what exactly the reward was other than every time it was a lot, Roland had decided that it was at least worth looking in to. If he was mislead then so be it, he would have lost a couple of days but if it was true, who knows how much of a reward he could get in return for her. Once he was to have possession of her who knows how much more he could procure. The shear thought of it made Roland’s heart beat faster and plans on spending the money rush through his head.

“The Regal Rusik Tavern and Lodge” was displayed on the stone building before Roland. The building was of nice size and appeared to be a nice starting place for gathering information, and with the night drawing near a place to stay would also be needed. “Now this is an unexpected luxury. Who would of thought this undersized place would have a Tavern of this size, if any at all.” Roland removed him self from the top of his beast and wondered if he would be able to find any information at this time of day. As Roland pushed the door open it squealed out in pain possibly alerting anyone close the door of his presence. Roland closed the door behind him and stood just in side the tavern entrance soaking in every thing, mainly the people and exits, mentally marking them and making pre judgments while at the same time covering up his scanning of the room by first removing his hood then giving a tired stretch in an attempt to keep those who noticed him from knowing what he was doing.

Two tables sit currently occupied by two separate couples while at the counter stands two others, of which don’t appear to be together and then another leaning against a wall, maybe waiting on someone. Roland needed to speak with another but the question was who to question. It was possible that one of these others would also be after the same thing as he; Roland figured stories such as he heard would attract many, but who would know the most. Roland would need someone else to travel with, he always preferred to travel in large groups, meaning less danger for him to face, but in this case he would have to consider splitting any reward with whom ever he was to team up with, so keeping the numbers down would be preferable. The two couples were out of the question, it would be bad enough to split the reward between two but he would also try to take the reward for him self and with two that would prove even harder. Then at the counter there was a female elf (Kalina). She may be a wealth of information but as for someone to team up with, it was doubtful that she would be much help in a fight. Roland might be able to defend him self but his skills where not in fighting, but hiding. Looks could always be deceiving, but still she appeared to be the one to speak to, at least to learn something. On her neck she wore a magnificent necklace of which was accompanied by a just as magnificent of a ring on her left hand both of which Roland wondered how much they would fetch when sold. Then a human female (Evelaria) shorter than Roland but yet by the look of the Axes she carries she might would be a worthy person to have defending Roland's backside, but fleeing with the reward from her would also prove much harder. Roland would rather take his changes with the elf than deal with her. Women can be fickle anyhow, what would happen if Roland made her mad, as it is Roland has never had much luck with women, but the thought of having someone to protect his back was still a comforting thought. Then there was the other eleven lady (Celestial), the one who had a bird on her shoulder. Roland didn’t care for birds any, they where to close to being a rodent. Not sure what she is doing, maybe waiting on someone, Roland noticing mainly the ring she plays with on her hand.

Desiring to spark up a conversation with the lady elf up next to the counter, Roland walked up to the counter under the cover of looking for a room to stay in. Roland speaks up directly to the lady who appears to be in charge (Lady Bretha), “Hello... Oh,” Roland stopped as to act as if he didn’t know he was interrupting an on going conversation, “Pardon me, I didn’t realize you were busy. I am just seeking a room but I shall wait.” Roland backs off a step and leans against the counter then turns to the lady elf (Kalina ) and gives her a smile. “Hello there. Are you waiting for a room also?” With out giving enough pause for her to answer Roland continues on, “Excuse me, I am being rude asking this of you with out even knowing your name. I am Roland and if I may ask what is your name?” Roland stands still leaning against the bar, just looking in to the ladies eyes with a continuing smile on his face.

Mercenary for Hire (Assassin, Thief, and Acquirer of Information) My Character Info.

Edited by: Roland Hamaton at: 11/27/03 2:49
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2003, 11:59:22 AM »

@Quegon:

Lady Bretha could not believe what she had just heard from Quegon. Chuckling and snorting in amusement, she replied to Quegon in a stand-offish manner, "Milord ... them guards do not bother me at all ... we have ... arrangements." she flashed a toothy sarcastic grin, "But fine then Milord, 18 sans and yer work in the kitchen, agreed?" She was all worn out from Eve's heckling of the bribe, and just wish to have more coin in her hands, though, the entrance of two more new patrons brigthened her up considerably, the greedy glint of her gaze closely following the elf and man that had just stepped into the tavern.

@Celestial & Kalina:

Millie, one of the tavern maids, saw the slender figure of another cloaked female elf enter the tavern, and thought it an odd sight to see a raven perched on her shoulder. Millie noticed that the fair-haired female elf who had arrived earlier was watching this newcomer intently, and she wondered if they both knew each other and had agreed to meet up here.

Nevertheless, it was one more patron to the already busy tavern, and she approached Celestial with a polite bow, "Welcome to The Regal Rusik, Milady!" She waved her hands in a gesture towards the two remaining empty tables in the tavern to the left, "There are still two empty tables remaining, Milady, would you not like to take a seat?"

@Roland:

((OOC: Great post Roland! :thumbup   Nice little insight into Roland's mind and thoughts *grin*))

The tavern maids watched as another newcomer entered the tavern with the loud creaking of the door. He seemed shorter than most of the present patrons in the tavern, but he was cloaked like many that had arrived. The tavern maids gave each other subtle knowing glances, guessing that this newcomer must be yet another of the many that had arrived to try to gather information about the princess and the woods.

The tavern maids' gaze followed Roland as he made his way directly to the counter.

“Pardon me, I didn’t realize you were busy. I am just seeking a room but I shall wait.” Lady Bretha snorted in response. Quegon, who was trying to barter with her and Eve, who had rejected her attempts for a bribe had terribly annoyed her. As Roland proceeded to speak with Kalina, Lady Bretha turned her attention back to Quegon in wait for Quegon's response.

((OOC: As you would probably have seen Roland, Kalina has given notice that she most probably won't be online tomorrow, so i guess it'll work out well when you both return posting the day after ;)  ))

@Kalina:

Kalina, Roland has now struck up interaction with you, make sure you focus now and respond in a timely manner! :b  
:hug  

@Eve:

Lady Bretha merely just rolled her eyes at Eve's outburst. Obviously, she has been through her fair share of irate patrons protesting at her high rates. However, with a monopoly on the town and the high price for any information that would give some others an edge over the rest in securing the reward or whatever their objectives were, such cutthroat activities by people like Lady Bretha were hardly uncommon.

In a seemingly weary tone, Lady Bretha replied while turning her attention to Quegon, "Well then, Milady, may you have a good rest."  

The Tale of Khiera Meneris
Hold me. Soothe me. Love me. Save me from my Rage.

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/27/03 5:04
Celestial Delmar
New Santharian

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2003, 02:03:22 PM »

"Welcome to The Regal Rusik, Milady! There are still two empty tables remaining, Milady, would you not like to take a seat?"

Curiousity sparked, as this woman had approached her, crimson hues gleaming out past the shadows of her hood, as she looked past the maid and to those remaining tables. She hadn't planned on staying long, only enough time to rest before taking to the road again, but there was most certainly something that fancied her interest here. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, a hand rose from between the folds of that cloak, to rest against her shoulder, a soft clicking noise made from her as that Raven obediently hopped to her awaiting hand. In a soft gesture the Raven was sent flying towards the rafters where it would take rest for now...those startling amber eyes returning to the maid, and she nodded dimly.

"Thank you, I believe I will take that seat..." A smile offered, as she'd make her way through the small crowds, and take the seat offered to her. Leaning back for a moment, hands rose once more to tilt back that hood from her features, revealing at once the long raven hair that dangled softly about her paled ivory skin. Scarlet streaks lay flecked through the fine threads, as gentle fingertips would tuck loose strands behind one slightly pointed ear. "Might I just have a bit of wine...I'm not particular as to what kind..." Speech now returned to that maid who'd addressed her earlier.

Memories of the past forgotten for it is in the future I have finally found my peace…

quegon
New Santharian

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2003, 01:48:22 PM »

Quegon smiled an arrangement normaly meant that they were paying them off, but it also meant it could be borken at any time, he took a look around at the many patrons as well as the maids serving them "I don't feel like sleeping out in the bushes again tonight" he thought to himself , Quegon gave a sigh as he reached into his pack and pulled out a money pouch from which he produced the 18 sans he would use to pay for the room "here, I'll need to leave some of my possesions in my room before I can work" Quegon said as he put the sans on the counter in a neat pile "I don't think many patrons will take a liking to having my dirty cloak near their food" Quegon then thought about how the cloak had gotten dirty. before he got into town Quegon was walking down a dusty road when a sudden gust had come out of nowhere and he had misplaced his foot into a ditch causing him to fall backwards into the dust.

Quegon gave a smile as the memory passed "if you can get one of your maids to show me to a room so I can drop my things I can start when I'm needed"

Indecision kills so decide a Quick death or a slow one

Quegon

Edited by: quegon  at: 11/27/03 5:58
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2003, 01:50:22 PM »

She watched as yet another human, male human strolled into the tavern and headed her way. It seemed as though that for every person that left the tavern, they were quickly replaced by yet another patron whether elf or human though the human easily outnumbered the elves.

“Hello... Oh,”
“Pardon me, I didn’t realize you were busy. I am just seeking a room but I shall wait.”

She smirked at the interruption but it soon disappeared as the man turned to her and tried to begin a conversation. His smile appeared her as a confident boyish grin but then again, most of those who did smile at her had the same reaction, but this one was different. He didn't gawk at her as most did.

“Hello there. Are you waiting for a room also?”
“Excuse me, I am being rude asking this of you with out even knowing your name. I am Roland and if I may ask what is your name?”

She was even more surprised when he met her gaze, though seemingly difficult for she was much taller than he was. What even struck her even more where his eyes. Such a deep blue. Not often did men have the courage to meet her gaze, maybe he was different than the rest of the gawking male race.

"My name is Kalina dear sir," her voice was soft yet strong, a melody faintly heard in her speech. "I have not yet made up my mind if I am staying for the time being or not."

Slowly she reached up and removed her hood. From it a cascade of gold was released for her ribbon had fallen from her tresses yet again. Her hand rose to remove her locks from her features. Her blue eyes sparkling from beneath thick golden lashes.

"I pray, what brings you to the village of Eresh?" An aura of music seemed to flow from her, calming and strengthening those who dared to come near her. "Is it different than what the other patrons of the tavern are here for?"

As she waited for him to respond, she returned her attention to the newly arrived elf with her raven. She watched as the bird flew the raftors to perch and remained there for the time being. Obedient and loyal companion. What a wonderful sight to behold in this world.

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Edited by: Kalina Merenwen at: 11/27/03 6:18

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Roland Hamaton
New Santharian

« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2003, 04:18:22 PM »

Roland stood staring in to the lady elf’s eyes, trying hard to block out all else other than her so that he may read her and figure out stuff about her that normally others couldn’t see, but the conversations going on to his side made this seemingly difficult at times. The lady in charge appearing to have a hard time with a the two behind him, one of which Roland’s mind had skipped over before, robbing from him the opportunity to pass a judgment on him. Rather than worrying about that Roland decided to keep trying to block out the other conversations and to focus mainly on the elf he currently spoke to.

"My name is Kalina dear sir,”  “I have not yet made up my mind if I am staying for the time being or not."

Her voice was sweet to Roland like a honey so fresh and pure. He craved conversation and he was met with it, though he was not prepared for her remove her hood to reveal her full beauty. Roland’s smile grew larger and he kept staring deep in to Kalina’s eyes. “What a beautiful name for such a beautiful lady.” Roland thought to him self, and then a feeling of fear struck deep with in him. The fear that he would not be able to control him self and may make decisions he may regret latter. Fearing that he would befriend someone just to latter have to make a choice wither to stab them in the back or not, if lucky only figuratively in this case.

"I pray, what brings you to the village of Eresh?" "Is it different than what the other patrons of the tavern are here for?"

“Ah strait to the point.” Roland thought to him self, meaning he would not have to bring it up and any questions he would ask would seem as natural. Just how much information to share was the question. Already he felt he should be forward and honest, that would be his trusting side, the one that won. “Well I am here to seek out a missing princess; my guess would be just the same as many of our fellow patrons with us here as we speak, though I don’t know this for sure. To be honest I don’t know if the rumors I have heard are even true, if there is even a princess to be found or if I have come down here on some wild chase that shall lead me no where.” Roland paused for a second, and let out what sounded like a sigh of relief but it was really a sigh of regret. Roland wondered if he had done the right thing, if that maybe he should have kept more to him self, but as usual a woman has affected Roland’s judgment, for better or worse was yet to be seen. “But that is what I am here for, to relive my curiosity and possibly fulfill my need for a challenge.” Roland paused once again and thought of how to speak further, “And what about you, what reason is there to bring one of your beauty to a place such as this?”

Roland’s mind wandered slightly, thinking of the lady who has now taken a seat and he watched as her, as Roland has now nicknamed it, flying rat went in to the rafters. Roland quickly stopped this train of thought as it bothered him greatly. Roland had turned his head slightly to see the lady and her flying rat but now had turned to face Kalina fully once again. Roland stood leaning against the counter awaiting a response from Kalina, admiring her eyes as he waits.

Mercenary for Hire (Assassin, Thief, and Acquirer of Information) My Character Info.

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2003, 10:17:22 PM »

@Quegon:

Eeh Gods! This man be annoying the toodles out of me! Lady Bretha thought to herself as she swept the pile of coins that Quegon had place neatly on the countertop into her palms. She deftly produced a sturdy wooden key and slid it across the counter to Quegon, and then waving her hand in gesture towards the whole tavern common area, "Milord, with the bustle in this place it's going to be hard to have a maid accompanying you up there! Them are better off serving the customers and bringing in coin! Yer won't get lost upstairs," she rolled her eyes and gestured towards the stairs, "Fifth room to yer right down the hallway."

Lady Bretha then pointed to the young boy standing besides her who was busy rearranging some jugs and bottles on the shelves, "Then yer come down here and yer follow him to the kitchen."

With that, Lady Bretha now turned her attention towards Roland, the latest newcomer.

@Roland:

Lady Bretha noticed that Roland was waiting for Kalina's response, and she did not hesitate to jump in in the conversation gap to address Roland with a slick and toothy grin, "Well then, Milord, it's a busy day today fer sure, but never too busy for another customer! Welcome to The Rusik Milord, the finest you'll ever find in this place." she cleared her throat noisily, "Now, what can i be doing fer yer, Milord?"

@Celestial:

Millie had followed Celestial to one of the tables at the bottom left corner of the tavern, slightly taken aback when the raven on her shoulder suddenly took flight for the rafters almost giving out a shriek. Millie admired the Celestial's slender figure and her graceful mannerisms, and found herself wondering what life would be like for her if she had been born an elf.

Shaking her daydreams out of her head, Millie now turned her attention to Celestial who was now seated at the table and had placed an order for a glass of wine. "Yes Milady, i will be back shortly with your glass of wine." Millie nodded slightly, and then started making her way to the kitchen.

((OOC: You should make another post before the tavern maid returns with your order.))

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2003, 12:59:22 AM »

“Well I am here to seek out a missing princess; my guess would be just the same as many of our fellow patrons with us here as we speak, though I don’t know this for sure. To be honest I don’t know if the rumors I have heard are even true, if there is even a princess to be found or if I have come down here on some wild chase that shall lead me no where.”

Kalina smiled at his statement and his seemingly uneasiness about telling her this. Almost all the patrons knew of the missing Princess but she was unsure as to their standing on the issue, whether they were here for the actual quest itself.

“But that is what I am here for, to relive my curiosity and possibly fulfill my need for a challenge.”

Strange it was for this man. Many had decided to go seraching for the princess once they arrived and had received some information, not a lot, but some. This man however seemed to have come just for that purpose. Very interesting indeed. A greedy little male human. What else? They seem to be quite common.

“And what about you, what reason is there to bring one of your beauty to a place such as this?”

She allowed the silence to grow between them as she returned her thoughts to Roland. He had an attitude about him but she would have to deal with that later. He had also asked the question that she hoped to avoid. Why she was here really had nothing to do with the quest or search for that matter but I have a feeling that it will become my reason. She had a softness for children and the continuous mention of the princess was beginning to spark her interest.

"I am in search of someone but not the one of whom you seek. The one I am searching for means much more to me than the princess would to you," her voice barely above a whisper for the last thing she needed was for the entire tavern to know her intentions.

Moreover, she was confused as to why she responded to the man. Yes he didn't look threatened, not many did at his level but there was something else.Oh well. Just be on your guard with whatever else you say. Her hand absently rose to rest on the hilt of her sword, carressing it lovingly as she remembered when her mother had given it to her.

"If you are indeed searching for the princess, I could perhaps be of service to you." She spoke quietly, allowing her own music to calm her. Her voice then lowered drastically, making it so that he would have to strain to here. I have some information but here is not the best place to disclose such information."

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Kiushapo
Kissing Captain
Approved Character

Elf

« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2003, 02:56:22 AM »

Now that he had eaten his fill, Kiushapo was quite ready to move on, but the bright orange sunlight streaming into the room said that the sun was setting, perhaps getting some rooms for the night would be better. Turning in his seat he noticed that there were several people already speaking to a middle aged woman he could only assume was the head maid, or even the owner of the tavern. Turning back to Mina, he smiled at her "Aye, we are not being without options but the sun is  being about to set. I am thinking we can spend the night here, getting whatever information we can be gathering, and then we can be setting out in the morning. If you are wishing, I will be getting us some rooms too, or one room if you are not minding sharing. It would be costing less." He hoped Mina did not think he was suggesting anything more than sharing the room, though he could not help but notice she was an attractive woman as he studied her face. He also hoped he had enough money if she wanted two rooms, things such as princesses supposedly disappearing in the area tended to drive prices up.

Simple answers to life's questioning. T'would be greater magic then I have ever been seeing!
Kiushapo's Story

Simple answers to life's questioning. T'would be a greater magic that I have ever been seeing.
Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2003, 03:03:22 AM »

OOC: You know, I really doubt that medieval women will share a room with men they barely know :p

Like Kiushapo, Mina had noticed that the sun was setting, and was considering getting some rooms for the night.  She was however, rather shocked by Kiushapo's suggestion of sharing a room.  It would save quite a bit of money, of course, and she doubted that Kiushapo had any ulterior motives behind that; he seemed a decent enough person.  However, it would also most certainly be really bad for her reputation if she were to be seen sharing a room with a man who was not her husband, not to mention one she had just met.  With a slight frown, she replied, "Um, I'd rather not.  I think it'd be better if we get different rooms."  

Edited by: Mina Aylwin at: 11/27/03 20:02

Evelaria
New Santharian

« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2003, 06:10:22 AM »

Ugh, this woman be a hard one to crack, thought Eve upon hearing the woman's reply. She didn't want to have to pay so much and then a thought hit her. It seemed that this human man was getting away with paying less for the skills he could offer Lady Bretha. Perhaps Eve could do the same.

"Excuse me, but let us come into an agreement. I am a chef, and a well known one around Vezash and the Silvermarshes, both of which are far apart from one another. If you lower your price for a room I will glady be your chef for my stay. Just some advice your current chef seems to be lacking the tongue to pull out the finer points of cooking."

Eve paid very little mind to the others around her. Sh knew that Quegon was talking to Lady Bretha, but as far as she was concerned their conversation had ended. The other two who were making conversation were a bit too friendly for Eve. She looked back at Lady Bretha, and raised an eyebrow looking as serious as she could, which actually made her look quite mean and angry.  

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2003, 09:05:22 AM »

@Eve:

Before Roland could respond, Lady Bretha heard Eve's voice ringing out again, "Excuse me, but let us come into an agreement. I am a chef, and a well known one around Vezash and the Silvermarshes, both of which are far apart from one another. If you lower your price for a room I will glady be your chef for my stay. Just some advice your current chef seems to be lacking the tongue to pull out the finer points of cooking."

Lady Bretha raised a brow at Eve's proposal. She was so annoyed by prior Eve's reluctance to pay a bribe that she almost outright refused Eve and turned back to Roland again. But even though Lady Bretha was greedy, she was not stupid. She had heard about a well-known chef around Vezash and the Silvermarshes too when she periodically when to Horth to purchase supplies and such. If this woman was who she claims to be, Lady Bretha would have the basis to charge tavern patrons more for their meals.

Lady Bretha kept her brow raised in response to Eve's raised brow. She was not to be intimidated. In a slow drawl, she replied to Eve with a skeptical tone, "Well now, Milady, yer have brought up an interesting proposal. But tell me, who would they be calling this great chef? What would be her name? Or rather, what is yer name?" She narrowed her eyes, wondering to see if Eve knew what she was talking about, or if she was just an imposter trying to bluff her way through.  

quegon
New Santharian

« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2003, 09:56:22 AM »

"alright I'll get moving then" Quegon said as he headed up the stairs, when  he got to the top he walked down a hall and counted doors as he walked by them. when he finaly reached the fifth door to the right. Quegon opened the door and went inside and smiled. "well the woman might be a hassle but at least she gave me a fair sized room" Quegon muttered as he looked at the room of which to him was a royalty because he spent most of his time sleeping under trees, Quegon moved over to the bed and removed his cloak draping it over the bed. He then removed his sword and sheath of which had been hidden under his cloak "I think I'll keep my pack on this'll be safe up here for the time being" Quegon muttered underhis voice "not as if an army of orcs are gonna attack the place or anything"

With a smile Quegon  sat down on the bed for short while thinking about what he would do the next day once I'm finished here I'll try and find the contingent that had been left here by the king to look for the princess he thought to himself then I'll find out more about her disapearance and then head into the shivering forest not as if its the first time I've been there

Quegon stood up and streched then move to the door "god I hate staying in town too crowded and too many people see my face when I do things like this" he muttered as he closed the door and returned back to the bar, once he arrived he montioned towards the boy the owner had talked about "Hey kid how bouts you show me where the kitchen is" Quegon brushed a his hair back with his hand then walked towards a door he  knew would lead to the kitchen.

Indecision kills so decide a Quick death or a slow one

Quegon

Edited by: quegon  at: 11/28/03 1:59
Evelaria
New Santharian

« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2003, 11:09:22 AM »

"Well now, Milady, yer have brought up an interesting proposal. But tell me, who would they be calling this great chef? What would be her name? Or rather, what is yer name?"

Eve shifted a bit, she felt as though she was finally having things go her way. She was relieved, and excited about being able to cook again if this woman believed her. "My name is Evelaria Magoo, but I go by the name Eve. I was taught by the Mullog Stari, and I am who I claim to be."

Eve hoped that it was convincing. She couldn't really come up with anything better. She had never had to prove who she was to anyone, but then again she had never ventured too far away from her homelands or her trips to Vezash.

"I have a full scale knowledge of sweets, special foods from other races, not only human foods...but also a few orc delicasies, but I doubt that anyone here would be able to stomach it. I know many dwarven soups and meals...that is just the tip of what I can do. Stari taught me well, and if you believe me I will provide you with the best meals you have seen since this place opened."

Kiushapo
Kissing Captain
Approved Character

Elf

« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2003, 01:14:22 PM »

Kiushapo nodded having half expected Mina to say no right after he had had a chance to think about what he had just asked. Life aboard cramped ships had made it necessary for him to lose quite a bit of his modesty and he sometimes forgot that it was not so with everyone.

Now that the decision was made, his fear was that he did not have enough money. It occurred to him that he could ask Mina to pay for her room, but he wished to store up some credit if things went horribly wrong in the future. Shifting in his chair, he tried to see just how comfortable he could get, he might be sleeping here tonight. Things didn't look good, but he had slept on worse. "Very well, I will be trying to get us two rooms then." Chuckling, he stood and bowed shallowly to Mina before heading towards the middle aged woman he had pegged as in charge earlier.

She was still speaking to some of the patrons, so he took the opportunity to empty his coins in his hand, digging his finger through them. There was an appalling lack sans there, he rubbed his backside, already feeling the pain.

Simple answers to life's questioning. T'would be greater magic then I have ever been seeing!
Kiushapo's Story

Simple answers to life's questioning. T'would be a greater magic that I have ever been seeing.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]