Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC (Out of Character) I  (Read 32894 times)
Glayron Miraewan
New Santharian

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 05:50:22 AM »

I posted my contact info, I only use the ezmail box, find it is easier to use for me.

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 05:56:22 AM »

Ah, i see, i'm sorry, must have missed that!

You're all set and ready to go then! :thumbup  An Eyelian in the woods ... should be interesting *grin*

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 06:08:22 AM »

Looks like your story is starting out good.  Congrads.

My Website ~      Santharia      ~Live the Dream                  

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2003, 06:28:22 AM »

Thanks Gar!!! :)  Now i hope things will go well and last well too! :wink2

Wanna join in the "fun"? ;)  

Artimidor Federkiel
Admin

Homepage
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2003, 06:31:22 AM »

Will this be a Dungeon Master (shouldn't it be "Game Master"?) directed game or do you as Khiera also play in this game? If it's a story like the town RPGs we have here so far, we'd need to move it up to the other section of the Message Board.

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...

The Santharian Dream Webmaster - Let Fantasy Dreams come true!
World Development Admin - The Forum where Worlds are born...
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2003, 06:43:22 AM »

Well, it's kind of in between Arti (like when i explained in my posts in the roleplaying web design forum). Khiera doesn't play in this game, but my other two co-mods are. It's not really a city game, and it does have a somewhat linear plot, though with varying ways to get to the end ... so ... I don't know. I guess in a way it could be considered a "Game Master" kind of game ... maybe let the admins decide ;)  

Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2003, 02:11:22 PM »

I suppose I've been accepted then.  :)  
Before I start posting, could I have more information about this magical artifact that the royal family has offered as a reward?  I'm thinking it could be the reason my character is here.  

Edited by: Mina Aylwin at: 11/18/03 7:16

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2003, 04:28:22 PM »

I would play but sadly Gararion was made for the present.  If you had placed the story some time after 1131 a.S. then a young Gararion might of been able to play in the story, but -830 b.S. is far to far in the past for Gararion to have existed, that would make him 1960 years old.  Would love to but can't :(  

My Website ~      Santharia      ~Live the Dream                  

Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2003, 07:48:22 PM »

Just think of it as an alternate reality where your character lives in 830 b.S instead of 1663 a.S.  Most of us won't be able to play here otherwise.  

Evelaria
New Santharian

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2003, 08:21:22 PM »

Oh!!! ME LIKES AND WANTS TO JOIN, ME ALREADY READ, AND ME WANT TO JOIN, EH?

Okay, hi, the chaos bringer and great chef is here and I would really like to join this story. I see that you already have one Eyelian, but if I could still join then that would be great. I have already read all that you have posted in the rules, story, and other sections?? :broadgrin   I know you may see that I have only 9 posts and that may be a disadvantage, but trust me, the eyes can be deceiving, I have posted here a lot in the past and still do with other accounts and I have plenty of roleplaying experience.  

Edited by: Evelaria at: 11/18/03 12:26
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2003, 10:57:22 PM »

@Mina: Yes Mina, welcome to Eresh and its little mystery here! ;)   Ah ... the magical artifact. Well, it was deliberate that it was vague *grin* It's part of solving the mystery ... see? Your character is very well-read, and would probably know a little more about Kyranian history than most, thus your character would know, that in a way, the rise and fall of the Kyranian kingdom is sort of inextricably tied up with the deity Arvins. Many would suspect that this heirloom artifact was in possession by Caldar Eywing, blessed by Arvins himself to possess some kind of power of nature, or that related to the hunt. Being a wind mage, what if this artifact grants some kind of power over the elements? Or what if it sharpens the perception? The intuition? Being shortsighted, either the former or latter would be really appealing to Mina, no? ;)   But see, lots of people come to their own conclusions about the powers of the artifact, and that's what draws them to Eresh. But of course, you can (and should) ask more about in the course of the game, and find out ;)   Bah, i've given too much away already :wink2  

@Gar: Well Gar, i already knew that certain tweaks and adjustments would have to be made with respect to the characters with the history factor. But i think what Mina suggested is a good idea, you should give that some thought. Afterall, if stories were really literally and strictly taken in all of their contexts, then alot of people won't be able to play in more than one, or two at the most, stories. Give it some thought ;)  

@Eve: Hi Eve! Congratulations on being titled, and am excited to see you here! :)   If you've read through everything carefully, post your CD as described and then you may start posting in the Regal Rusik thread :)   I'm not looking for post counts or experience in the players ... just the desire and enthusiasm to play a great game ... and you have both of that! :thumbup   Let's make this a great game for both of us, eh?  

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/18/03 17:07
Mina
Ávash'deláey
Approved Character

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2003, 12:09:22 AM »

I see.  I had thought people will usually be more...precise when offering rewards.  Well, I think I could work around that.  Perhaps, like you suggested, one of the reasons I'm here could be to find out more about the artifact.  

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2003, 12:14:22 AM »

@Mina: Well yes, you assume right Mina. But remember, it has been 7 years since the disappearance. Many rumours and gossip and what not has clouded the information and offers of reward etc. that was being put out right at the beginning 7 years ago. But i guess you made a very good point. I'll add the "rumoured powers" of the artifact to the information thread. :)  Hopefully that will be helpful to later players as well ... well, i'm learning as i go along!  

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2003, 03:17:22 AM »

Arggosh, you are missing your contact info at the top of your CD. Please edit your CD post and add in your contact info.

Once that's done, you are ready to go :)  You can start posting in the Regal Rusik thread, and try to give an idea in your post of why Arggosh has decided to come to Eresh, maybe this can be done through his thoughts ;)

Happy RPing!  

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2003, 03:21:22 AM »

Ariel, i've looked through your CD, and you are ready to go :thumbup  You may start posting in the Regal Rusik thread :)  Though, since there are a few people there already, try to take that factor into account when you post :)  

Here's to a great RPing experience ahead! :)

Oh ... and congrats on being titled!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]