Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC (Out of Character) I  (Read 32895 times)
Ariel Galacia
New Santharian

« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2003, 06:09:22 AM »

Hey Khiera sorry i haven't posted in the last two days or so... But my internet is being a pian, it wont let me post or even just let me go on the internet.

It should be working soon but I don't really have access to a computer besides school. So I hope it doesn't mess anything up, sorry again and I hope to be posting soon again. Bye

Ariel

"In a blink of an eye I'm behind you... Waiting for you to turn so I can make my final move..."

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2003, 05:53:22 AM »

@Ariel:

Hey Ariel, everything is ok :)   As long as you always try to post to let us know the situation here when you have difficulties posting, so that we don't assume that you have just mysteriously disappeared and others can work around your absence in the story, ok? ;)   My only real issue is with people who i call "transients/floaters", those who get all excited and join many stories, and then just "disappear" without a word or reason, leaving the mods and players hanging. I totally understand about internet problems and such, just make sure that you keep us updated about your situation, so that i know that you are still in the story, ok? :)  

You have a great posting style and you put lots of attention and detail into your posts ... plus, you're off to a great start with the mystery ... it would be a shame to lose you in the story! Hope your internet behaves itself soon!! See you around :)  

@Roland:

Hey Roland, please see my subsequent post that is addressed to all players regarding the time issue :)  

The Tale of Khiera Meneris
Hold me. Soothe me. Love me. Save me from my Rage.

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/28/03 22:09
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2003, 06:07:22 AM »

Attention ALL players:

Since most of you have already spent substantial time in the tavern and should have gathered enough clues by now to get you started in further exploring the rest of the areas, a timing issue has arised whereby there are some of you who will be moving on the the morning whereas some of you might still want to remain in the tavern and let the current time be in the evening.

What i need ALL of you to do in order to ascertain who goes where and following which time system: Please post here, in the OOC, to let me know whether you want to be "fast-fowarded" to the next morning and commence your explorations, or if you want to remain in the tavern and collect more information etc, so that i can make a summarizing post for each of your characters to make a transition (or not) to a new time (or not).

@Kalina & Roland: I think that both of you want to get on to  the morning? Edited to add: I think Kalina's fine with whatever you decide Roland, so just post your preference :)  

@Mina & Kiushapo: Have you both decided to team up in  solving the mystery? If so, do you both want to "fast-forward" to the next morning?

@Ariel: How are things looking for you? Do you want to remain in the tavern or get on to the next morning as well?

@Ryldor: Since Ariel is having some internet problems, you can choose to go along with her and go by her preference/decision on the time time issue, or you can choose to go ahead by yourself or even team up with other players, if you want. There is no rule ruling out teams of 3-4 people *grin*, if that's what any of you prefer. Let me know ok?

@Eve: Do you want to move forward to the next morning? I can wrap it all up with Lady Bretha, if that's what you want, and say that she gave you a good deal ;)     Or, you can choose to remain in the tavern on the current time and explore the kitchen. Let me know.

@Quegon: Same goes for you, do you want to move on to the next morning? If you do we'll just briefly run through your uhm ... "enforced slave labour" in the kitchen without any interaction ;)     and you can start out for the next morning. Or, you can choose to remain in the current time in the tavern and interact with the NPCs in the kitchen. Let me know.

@Celestial: As you haven't done much in the tavern, let me know if you want to remain in the tavern or move on to the next morning. It's up to you.

Right, for those of you who are waiting for me to post on my side, i will hold off my posts to you until i hear back from you about your preference on the time issue so that i can make suitable summarizing posts if you want to move ahead with the time.

For those who have chosen to move on to the next morning (so far it's Eve, Celestial, Mina, Kiushapo, Kalina and Ariel), your current time will be reflected in the time thread, which is currently 8 bells of the 2nd day of the week. For those of you who choose to remain in the tavern still (so far Quegon), your time will be 19 bells of the 1st day of the week.

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/29/03 18:30
Celestial Delmar
New Santharian

« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2003, 07:17:22 AM »

I'd formally like to give my apologies for my absence, seeing how it appears a great deal has happened since I was gone spending the Holiday with family...I feel bad...::Sigh.::

Seeing how I haven't done much in the Tavern, I'd be fine moving on to the morning. ::Nod.:: I'm sure Celestial will pick up SOMETHING from the people wandering about. See, the way I figured is, Celestial would figure that something was up this evening, and then the next morning would do her wandering about to gather some info...see what she could learn. But, those were just my plans, I won't post until I know for sure what's going on.

Sorry again...

@Celestial:

No apologies needed :)  Hey it's the holidays, that's what holidays are for, right? And you haven't been gone that long ... things have just been moving fast with the number of players that we have ;)

Ok, i can move you on to the next morning then. Wait for my post to you summarizing that the time has already moved to the next morning for your character. I'm sure there will be other players who want to move to the morning too, so yes, you can drill them for info and also whatever NPCs wandering around that you can find ;)

Btw, i replied within your post because i want to make sure everyone sees my notice above.

Memories of the past forgotten for it is in the future I have finally found my peace…

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/28/03 23:24
Evelaria
New Santharian

« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2003, 07:38:22 AM »

Eve will go ahead and start out the next morning...you can just say that in reply to Lady Bretha's that they made the agreement...and Eve got a cheaper room :)  

@Eve:

Great Eve! I'll do just that :)  I'll have to get to that later tonight though ... have to leave for a meeting ...  

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/28/03 23:42
quegon
New Santharian

« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2003, 08:27:22 AM »

hehe well I'm gonna stay in the kitchen for a few posts then leave, but I think I might try to pump the NPCs in there (both the boy and the cook) for info

Quegon

@Quegon:

Alrighty Quegon, as you wish ;)  

Indecision kills so decide a Quick death or a slow one

Quegon

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/29/03 2:09
Ariel Galacia
New Santharian

« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2003, 04:18:22 PM »

I'll fast forward to the morning I think, I should be able to pick up some better information from the other players i hope lol. I would also like to add the problemn has been fixed with my comp so no worries!:thumbup    I shall be posting when I can.

That sounds great, I'll team up with Ryldor if he wants a partner that is lol.

Ariel

@Ariel:

Okie doke Ariel! And it's good to hear that your comp problems have been fixed too :)   Now, have you (decided to) team up with Ryldor in the game? Just post here and let me know, so i can tailor/adjust your summarizing post accordingly, ok? :)  

"In a blink of an eye I'm behind you... Waiting for you to turn so I can make my final move..."

Edited by: Ariel Galacia at: 11/29/03 19:08
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2003, 04:32:22 PM »

Unfortunately, it's hard to say. I'd like to ask a couple of more questions tonight before moving on and an answer you give might lead me to take action tonight.

Since you know what the questions will likely be and what the answers are likely to be, I don't mind moving forward to morning if it'll keep the game going and anynight time actions will not yield any fruit.

@Ryldor:

Well Ryl, whatever you choose is fine with me, actually. Like i stated in the rules section, i've designed this game to focus more on the PC, so that you will not be dragged along with something or someone that must be done or progressed in a certain way.

Tell you what Ryl, why don't you post in the OOC some of the questions that you intended to ask, and then i'll post the answers that you would likely have gotten. The questions will probably be common questions that the players would ask, so i might also post some of the answers to your questions in the Ongoing Story Info thread for everyone.

You can take action that very night itself, but whatever action you take will have to logically be within Eresh and not any of the woods locations, by travelling there during the night once you reach any of the wood locations it will already have been morning ... so yes, you can, anything is possible, i'm prepared to tailor it to your preferences ;)

Also, you should let me know if you have (decided to) team up with Ariel.

Right, so based on all the above, give it a thought and then let me know if you want to move ahead with the morning or still want to do some investigating in the tavern :)

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/29/03 15:29

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.  ~  Voltaire
Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Ryldor Gadriel
Miscreant Mage
Approved Character

« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2003, 04:13:22 AM »

Questions to the waitress:

What did she know about the princess? What kind of girl she was? Any bad/weird rumors about her before the kidnapping?

What does she know about the elves of the woods?

What, if anything, does she know about Val and the old man?

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.  ~  Voltaire
Oh dearest Ryldor, dust thou know thy charm?; The clever smile soft upon thy face; Seem like a promise for to do no harm; Whilst I, enjoying thy tender grace; Should gaze in admiration at thy eyes; As azure as where highest heaven lay; Reflections of the clearest, truest skies; They seem to melt my very heart away!; And if thy lovely words were not as true; As thine eyes blue, still I'd believe thy claim; Of magedom. Magic turned a rosy hue; My cheeks. A spell thou cast upon this dame!; Thou art a most capricious scoundrel, yet; The sweetest gentlemen I've ever met.; ~ Rayne Avalotus
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2003, 04:36:22 AM »

@Ryldor & Ariel:

Ok, i think you two have agreed to pair up as a team :)

Right Ryl, i will post a summarizing post for you in the RR thread. And Ryl, your first set of questions are actually three different questions lol, so i will pick one and give you the answer to that as the first question ;)

Ariel, to make it easier, i'll just say you manage to put together enough coins to pay for a room for the night, but then you will start off the next morning with no funds on you, ok?

Ariel Galacia
New Santharian

« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2003, 04:40:22 AM »

Sure thing Khiera, thats fine with me... Just tell me when to post and I shall... Thanks and bye for now!

Ariel

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2003, 04:49:22 AM »

@Ariel:

I've posted your summarizing post for you and Ryldor Ariel. You two are good to move on whenever you are ready :thumbup  

Fluffy Ramblers
New Santharian

« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2003, 06:04:22 AM »

Ahm, Khiera, I hope, I'm not being annoying, but could you send me the letter with the plot, so I can start rambling? ;)
Or haven't you finished integrating Ramblers into the story yet?

-----
Squee! Squee!
The rat story

Roland Hamaton
New Santharian

« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2003, 06:07:22 AM »

I am so sorry for my lack of posting yesterday, I had an unexected visit from someone dear to me and I was busy all day.

Ok uh Roland is ready for the morning, Go ahead do your thing and if I understand this all correct I shall post very soon after you post the summary thing... Hope I understand what’s going on… but if not feel free to laugh and correct me at the same time.

Mercenary for Hire (Assassin, Thief, and Acquirer of Information) My Character Info.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2003, 07:05:22 AM »

Why would we laugh at you Roland??? We shall laugh with you for it is more fun that way...*giggles* yes yes more more fun fun

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]