Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC (Out of Character) I  (Read 32893 times)
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2003, 07:43:22 AM »

@Randorn/Fluffy:

OOOPS, my deepest apologies Randorn, i had intended to get the letter well on its way yesterday, but then there was the whole time change issue, and i had to hold off your entrance until i know who's going to be where. Still, i'm terribly sorry, my mistake, and once i'm done with the posts here i shall e-mail you with the plot info ... should be in about half an hour's time from the time of me posting this :)  

Again, sorry sorry sorry, i shall get to it right away, and you can start posting after reading the e-mail :)  

Edited to add: Okie doke, the email has been sent Randorn ... looking forward to seeing your entrance post! ;)

@Roland:

Yes Roland, you got it all right ;)   No worries about yesterday! I shall post your summarizing post right now, and then you can start posting again :)  

The Tale of Khiera Meneris
Hold me. Soothe me. Love me. Save me from my Rage.

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/30/03 0:01
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2003, 08:53:22 AM »

@ALL:

I've locked the first tavern thread and opened up a a new one (aptly titled "The Regal Rusik 2" LOL). So anyone looking to post in the tavern should post in the new tavern thread now. It was just kind of convenient to divide it by day ... and anyone wanting to look back on the chronology of events will find it more convenient too.

Also, keep in mind that not everyone has to go out exploring if you don't want to. If you have intentions of grilling the tavern staff for more information in the next morning, feel free to do so, and just resume posting in the tavern ;)  

Oh, and all summarizing posts are to be found in the old tavern thread. :)  Once your summarizing post is up, you're ok to post for the next morning in time!  

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/30/03 17:38
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2003, 12:49:22 PM »

@Kalina:

Yes, Roland's right (see in reference to his post to yours in the RR2), it's better to keep the pace moving, and if you can answer Roland's multiple questions in each post, that would be good :)  

Gararion
Wind Waker
Approved Character

Elf, Ylfferhim

« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2003, 03:41:22 PM »

Khiera, if this story begins to get too large and you wish a place to place locked threads, just let me know okay.

My Website ~      Santharia      ~Live the Dream                  

Glayron Miraewan
New Santharian

« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2003, 03:42:22 PM »

Just wondering, which mods is taking care of me?  Or is it kindalike a tag team thing?

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2003, 05:39:22 PM »

I am Ga...Glayron. Sorry if there is a slow period...computer kinda going wacked at the time being...sorry.

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2003, 12:08:22 AM »

@Gar:

Okie Gar, thanks, that would be most helpful! I'll let you know when the need arises :)    

@Glayron:

My apologies! Kalina is in charge of your thread, but it's my responsibility to make sure that your thread keeps moving. Hence, from now on if Kalina does not appear i will post myself and make sure you get at least one response to your post a day. My fault my fault, and i will rectitfy this, thank you for your patience.

@Kalina:

Kalina, you are a co-mod in this story. Take care of the threads that you are in charge of first before you post elsewhere, ok?? If it's too much to handle because you have too many threads waiting for you to post, then please let me know and don't let the players be hanging! I would not be saying this if i know you can't get online at all becuase you are tied up in RL etc, but you are able to come online and you do post elsewhere. You must try to take care of your priorities as a co-mod first, ok?? One post a day is reasonable and just fine :)   Please don't leave glayron hanging again.

Also, with Roland, try not to beat around the bush too much ok? Both your posts are going great (i love it!), lots of details and all that, but nothing is moving along in terms of plot, and if you spend too much time running round the bush then both of you are going to lag way behind plotwise, which, isn't that big a deal, except that there is only so much i can do to wrap the plot around someone to make it all fit together as the big picture. So just keep that in mind, ok?

Yeah, and if i sound kind of grouchy, it's partly because i just woke up ... :wakeup

Also, this is by no means pointing a finger at you Kalina. I like to see things organized and taken care of, and it's good to have things out in the open so that all the players are aware of what's happening at all times, so that they don't feel like they are being left hanging etc. Of course we should always take into account RL factors that get people tied up, but please always give people a head's up about any (potential) absences so that things can be kept moving and it is an enjoyable experience for all.

Right? Ok? Now, you get to mutter incomprehensible words about my anal-retentiveness :wink2   As long as we keep things moving and on the go ... we have a great game going on here with great players, let's keep it so :)  

:hug   :hug   :hug  

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/30/03 17:18
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2003, 06:43:22 AM »

@Khiera: I was waiting for Glayron to post for awhile...i believe i even reedited the post several times...

I am fine with my posts Khiera...I have taken care of all of them in turn, each time doing Glayron's, or at least keeping an eye out on his. I never neglect unless I have questions and need to get a hold of you asap...*shakes head viciously* I try not to leave people hanging...i was not aware that I had for everytime I checked he had not posted yet...sorry *bows humbly*

I will also make sure me and Roland stay on track...

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Glayron Miraewan
New Santharian

« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2003, 08:28:22 AM »

Sorry wasn't complaining at all.  Just curious because it seemed Khiera was commenting then Kalina.  Just wanted to knw who was modding me or if it was a team effort.  No need to get Kalina in trouble :(  

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2003, 07:32:22 AM »

@Glayron & Kalina:

Nobody's getting in trouble ... i'm just being anal-retentive ... plus doing a little "housekeeping" ...

Plus, i should refrain from posting when i have just woken up and have had a bad night ;)  

And am glad that my co-mods put up with my anal-retentiveness :b  

And oh, glayron, something seems to have gone wrong with your portrait, it hasn't been showing up. You might want to check it out to see what the problem may be.  

Edited by: Khiera at: 11/30/03 23:33
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]