Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Regal Rusik (2)  (Read 23389 times)
Arggosh
New Santharian

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2003, 07:28:22 AM »

Looking at the new entrant 'Elf' he thought, 'I dont like 'em but there ya go.'   "The Eve Magoo eh?" said Arggosh screwing up his face in consentration, "Not a name I recognize however I have been on the road awhile."  Arggosh streches his arms above his head and the chair wobles slightly, he swiftly brings them back.  "Well if'n she can rustle up a half decent evening meal i'll be sure to order.   However evening meal or no its early and as you suggest some warm broth would be nice.  Though i'd pay above the price for a cut or two of meat and some bread with it." Arggosh quickly winks at the waitress.   'And why in any Gods name did that elf try and flirt with the bar staff?'

The UPS truck has arrived with my date for tonight! Yabba Dabba Doo! Bonzai!

Cacunai
New Santharian

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2003, 09:59:22 AM »

Just one, if you please. Just one.

Cacunai knew that she had to control her gold-lust, awakened by the bandits that had been chasing her. They wanted her gold... her gold. She shivered inwardly at the thought of losing any of her carefully-amassed stash. She needed that gold. Truly she did....

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2003, 10:54:22 AM »

@Arggosh:

The tavern maid smiled back at Arggosh as he winked at her. She thought that Arggosh was certainly one of the more ... well-spoken trolls that have stopped by the tavern. And polite too.

"Well if'n she can rustle up a half decent evening meal i'll be sure to order. However evening meal or no its early and as you suggest some warm broth would be nice. Though i'd pay above the price for a cut or two of meat and some bread with it."

The tavern maid nodded with a smile, "Oh, from what i've heard from Lady Bretha, Eve Magoo is quite a chef, so if you're still around in the evening you should definitely try a dish or two of hers! And meat and bread you said? That's not a problem at all Milord, i shall go get your meal for you now." The tavern maid made another slight nod, and then turned and headed for the kitchen.

((OOC: You should make another post before the tavern maid returns with your meal ... be creative ;) )

@Cacunai:

"Just one, if you please. Just one."

Lady Bretha scribbled noisily on her pad. Then, turning behind her, she reached for a key, and turned back again to Cacunai, sliding the key across the counter. "That will be 25 sans for the night, Milady." She turned to sweep a glance at the patrons currently in the tavern, "And while yer're here, Milady, may i suggest a nice warm meal for the morning?"  

The Tale of Khiera Meneris
Hold me. Soothe me. Love me. Save me from my Rage.

Cacunai
New Santharian

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2003, 12:11:22 PM »

One small, delicate hand disappeared into the folds of her cloak and rummaged in one of the pockets, an occasional clink puntuating her movements. She eventually drew out the25 sans and placed them on the counter, sweeping the key into her hand in the same movement. Cacunai gave a thin smile and shook her head.

No thank you, no meal tonight. I have eaten.

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2003, 12:21:22 AM »

@Cacunai:

((OOC: You're aware that it's 11 bells in the morning, right?))

Lady Bretha swept the coins into her open palm on the other side of the counter, a little disappointed that Cacunai did not want to settle for a meal and bring even more coins into her palm. "Well Milady, yer have a nice stay at the Rusik, which i'm sure yer will." She chuckled, and headed towards the row of shelves behind the counter, arranging the flasks and bottles around. She wasn't going to ask why Cacunai was here, she figured that it was probably because of the rewards.

((OOC: Well, if you know what you want to do or where you want to head, post in the appropriate spot ... otherwise,  i don't really know what you are expecting ... lol))

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2003, 03:32:22 AM »

@All:

A Kyranian guard on horseback trotted from the village outskirts and arrived outside the Regal Rusik tavern. He placed a hand over his eyes, as if scouting out for something or somebody. Asking a passer-by with baskets of goods on his way to the market atop from his horse, he nodded, and steered his horse towards the market area in the village square. Rider and steed slowly disappeared into the hustling crowd of the market.  

Cacunai
New Santharian

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2003, 08:28:22 AM »

OOC: Yes, I know. Cacunai has an extremely odd metabolism, probably because she's usually on the road, when she hasn't time to eat more than once or twice a day. I'll post here once more if I may, to get to my room and all that, then I'll head to the Marketplace/Village Center... yep. Sorry for all the OOC here in the IC thread. = /

IC:

Cacunai moved quickly and quietly to the stairs where she disappeared. After about twenty minutes, she emerged again and swept out the door. She had shed her cloak, exchanging it for a shorter cape without a hood.

OOC: Now, on to the Village Center!

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2003, 01:21:22 PM »

She ran as fast as she could through the masses of bodies that now crowded the streets, fighting her way to the outskirts of the city. Her hood flew revealing her golden tresses and sending them in all directions. She smiled as the wind tickled her skin as she ran. It felt good to run, it lifted the burden on her heart and soul, making it feel as though it would take off at anytime and soar for days on end. She never glanced back to see if Roland ws following her, she figured that if he wanted her aid he would follow, truely up to him.

Her possessions became lighter the longer she ran, along her feet a swiftness that she had not felt in years. Hurrying as fast as she could, she reached the outskirts after a good fight. Now what? Her mind raced as to what to do next but nothing came. Perhaps I shall meet up with someone and we could travel together.

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2003, 02:01:22 AM »

Ok, proceed to post in the Village Outskirts thread Kalina :)  Sephariath is there, so make an "entrance" post there, describing what you see and your thoughts and all that, and i'll get back to you there :)  

Arggosh
New Santharian

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2003, 06:47:22 AM »

"Thanks" murmered Arggosh as the waitress walked away. He tilts himself back in his chair thinking on what brought him here.   He had been hoping to talk to any semi-sentient beassts of the wood, but that seemed of lesser and lesser importance now but he couldnt tell exactly why. Was he coming to like civilisation more than the open road? 'Must be the sweet smell of the town, or the smell of something else in the streets.' He thinks disparigingly.    His feet ached it was true and looking down at his robe he had to admit it'd seen better days 'And weeks'   That elf's in and out faster than gossip, I wonder whats got her in a twist? Perhaps she's in love, but then again maybe she's got a herb problem.  

The UPS truck has arrived with my date for tonight! Yabba Dabba Doo! Bonzai!

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2003, 07:27:22 AM »

@Arggosh:

It was not too long before the tavern maid returned with a large bowl of steaming broth and a plate with cuts of meat on it alongside freshly baked bread. Nodding to Arggosh as she approached his table, she carefully set down the his food on the table.

The tavern maid smiled at Arggosh, "That will be 20 sans, Milord." As she waited for Arggosh's payment, the tavern maid cheerfully quipped, "So, what brings you here to Eresh, Milord?"  

Cacunai
New Santharian

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2003, 04:24:22 AM »

The door once again swung open, but more quietly this time, and Cacunai moved back into the tavern. Without a word, she swept up to the counter and waited once more for someone to come and assist her. Only this time, she was not looking for a room. This time, she needed answers.

Edited by: Cacunai at: 12/14/03 20:26
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2003, 09:09:22 AM »

@Cacunai:

The interior of the tavern was hot and muggy with the rays of the noonday sun beating down upon Eresh. The few patrons that were in the tavern were chatting among themselves, and new arrivals brought gossip about the commotion in the village center.

When Cacunai approached the counter, there was no one there. After waiting for a short while, one of the tavern maids, seeing that Lady Bretha had not appeared to tend to Cacunai, started moving towards the counter, when suddenly, a loud clattering sound came from the kitchen from the slightly ajared door that was behind the counter.

You can post and say either you remain waiting at the counter, or make your way towards the door to investigate the noise ... i uhm ... "encourage" you to do the latter ;)

Cacunai
New Santharian

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2003, 08:44:22 AM »

OOC: Wh00p! I think I get to meet Fluffy!!

IC:

Cacunai's head whipped around at the sound of the disturbance in the kitchen. She was unable to see inside from her current position, so with a quick glance to the barmaid she edged sideways. She still could see nothing, however, so after another glance to the barmaid and a moment of deliberation, she walked quickly around the corner of the bar and stopped just short of going behind it. Craning her neck, she saw... (drumroll please!)

Edited by: Cacunai at: 12/15/03 0:45
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2003, 12:20:22 AM »

@Cacunai:

Proceed to post in the tavern kitchen thread :)   You should be responding to the two most recent posts of Fluffy and mine in there ... Remeber to describe what you see and your interpretation of what has happened! Have fun ;)  

Edited by: Khiera at: 12/15/03 16:30
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]