Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Main Encampment  (Read 30459 times)
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2004, 12:30:22 AM »

@Eve:

Helli immediately lapsed into tears of joy when Eve declared that she would venture towards the woods and try to find her son. Helli was obviously not over the shock of last night yet, seeing that she was having swings of emotions.

Captain Gavrin shook his head slightly as Eve walked back towards her tent. He gave more orders to his men to send a scout to the group that he had dispatched earlier, to let them know that a woman was heading towards the woods too, and that if they bump into her they should convince her to merge with their group. Captain Gavrin sighed. That was all he could do.

When Eve emerged out of her tent and started heading towards the forest, Helli quickly intercepted her strides and stood in fronnt of her, blocking her way, "Please, i need to come along with you! I need to make sure my son is alright! I won't let anything happen to him again!"

Helli stoutly stood her ground and was not to be persuaded otherwise. Her ankle sprain hadn't turned out to be too serious, and she was limping slightly, but otherwise she was walking fine.

Ok, Helli's going to be going along with you ... at least for a while anyway ;)  Commence posting in the Shivering Woods Vicinity thread. Your character will be heading NorthEast, and thus will not be bumping into any of the other characters that are already in that thread. Just make one post there before i move you along ... it doesn't not have to be a long or elaborate post :)

The Tale of Khiera Meneris
Hold me. Soothe me. Love me. Save me from my Rage.

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2004, 04:37:22 AM »

@Glayron:

"Sir, I speak to animals just the same as I speak with you now, with words. Though like you and I have our own language, Tharian, and elves having their own, Styrásh, each animal speaks its own language as well."

The young guard that had asked Glayron the question about his abilities seem to shift around awkwardly ... probably at his own ignorance. Still, the young guard tried to be friendly -- life at the camp was monotonous at best. He held out a hand towards Glayron and smiled, "Name's Sherman. I heard that you are called Glayron? We'll just be moving out for a routine scouting trip today, but the Captain's been worried about recent events at the camp lately ... i'm sure you've heard talk about it."

As the other guards moved forward towards the West, headed by a lieutanent who Glayron made out to be Rolalf, Sherman continued speaking to Glayron, "Well, perhaps you can talk to the animals near the fringes of the woods, you know? Try to find out if anything has been going on in the woods lately ... though, the animals around the woods aren't too friendly ... they say that the woods twist the animals and things inside it to make it as evil as they are, you know." Sherman shrugged, and continued walking forward with the other men.

Your next posts will commence in the Shivering Woods Vicinity thread. Just make one post there before i move your plot along. Your character is a little behind in terms of Kiushapo and Mina's time span, so you might bump into them later, or you might not ;)

Evelaria
New Santharian

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2004, 05:49:22 AM »

Eve sighed at Helli, knowing that the woman wasn't fit to come. But it was her life and her decision, so Eve just said nothing and wandered off.  

Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2004, 09:21:22 AM »

@Eve:

((OOC: You did know that you should be making one post in the Shivering Woods Vicinity thread, right? Or was i sort of unclear about that? I think my phrasing and wording might have been a little unclear, sorry :wink2 ))

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2004, 01:45:22 AM »

She lead the man at her arm carefully, making their way slowly towards the Shivering Woods. She hoped to meet up with someone else in a way of consulting them in the best possible way to enter the woods. The stories and rumors did nothing to calm her but she felt no great fear from the woods. It did not intimidate her. Sephariath was unusually quiet throughout their trip but then again, she was not that talkative
herself.

As they approached the encampment, men were already busy. Running about doing the needed work that had to be done for the day. Absently, she replaced her hood that she had removed earlier to allow more freedom of sight. She wanted to keep herself hidden for some reason. Perhaps it helped her feel more at ease with the situation, she didn't really know but it allowed her to breathe easier with her features hidden deep within the shadows. For some reason, she felt uneasy with the mood of the camp and she tightened her hold on Seph's arm.

"...Life is a story that is waiting to be written. It is up to us to make it exciting and unforgettable..." - Shara

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Khiera Meneris
Troubled Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Hjoria

« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2004, 03:37:22 AM »

The time for this plot thread will be 14 Bells.

@Kalina & Sephariath:

The guards were busy. It was midday, and everyone had the noonday meal on their mind. Campfires were being lit, saucepans and other crockery were being carried around in a bid to hasten food preparation.

A guard with dark crimson curls sticking out of an ill-fitting helmet saw the odd sight of a hooded lady leading what seemed to be a blind man to the encampment grounds. Wondering who they were and why had their entered the camp grounds, the guard stepped forward and hailed both of them, "Halt! Who goes there?"

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]