Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 1 (Out of Character)  (Read 39618 times)
Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 07:03:22 AM »

Oh... are Tierria and Severine both your PCs?

I posted by the way.  Had to get a little creative in order to work around the multiposts.  

"Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning."    -John Henry Cardinal Newman (1801 - 1890)

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2003, 07:06:22 AM »

yeah, they are. Tierria plays a big part in sevy's life, so I had to make her into a character.

"Once again, the lone soldier walks off into the sunset..." -Anonymous

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2003, 07:14:22 AM »

That's ok by me.  :)

I'll be online for several hourse now, so if you want to, we can get through this and to a point where Aiyan can join in.

"Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning."    -John Henry Cardinal Newman (1801 - 1890)

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2003, 07:18:22 AM »

Well I have to go in a bit. But I made sure that you get first dibs. You wipe out the first half. I'll have Severine take care of the rest, and it'll lead up to where the wealthy guy approaches our characters. So if I don't do anythign today, tomorrow we should start the caravan trip.

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2003, 07:27:22 AM »

I'm gonna make sure there are openings for others after the fight. they can come in as felloe mercenaries hired to protect the caravan

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2003, 07:58:22 AM »

Good enough.  I figure there are about 8 (Phiona mentioned more than a half dozen).

I added to my last post rather than post again.

Phiona has took down three temporarily and one more is unconcious (bearded guy).  But the others might not be willing to continue the fight, since they are getting their asses whooped.

Phiona is a mess too.  She splattered with blood (the other guy's) and a nasty bruise on her neck.  But then the fight isn't over yet...

Aiyana Xanthe
New Santharian

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2003, 08:16:22 AM »

Ok.  The caravan thing sounds fine.  I have a few questions though:

1) Are we the mercenaries collecting slave labor?
2) When should I post?

Aiyana Xanthe-Female Elven Ranger

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2003, 02:43:22 AM »

Well here's the thing Aiyana. After the tavern fight, there's this wealthy man who was watching us who comes up to Phiona and I, and asks if we want to guard his caravan. The caravan has suppiles for something...but we don't find out till later that they are gonna be used for slave labor. When we get attacked by the bandits, most likely we will be out numbered. That's when you join us But I would like for you to post some stuff before that...to show that you are in the area. heck, you can do that right now. It's gonna hapopen in the Shardon forest anyway.

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2003, 02:46:22 AM »

1) Are we the mercenaries collecting slave labor?

"Later on, the caravan is going to take us to a village where children are being taken from their families to work for a group of freelance mercenaries. Slave labor that is." -Severine

Aiyana:
We will be hired to guard a caravan that will end up in the village, only passing through is my guess.  While in the village, we'll discover that children are being taken away to work as slaves for some freelance mercs.  We are not those mercs, we are guards for the caravan.  I'm thinking that our first adventure will be a rescue operation.

Severine is just giving us some idea of what is ahead.

As for Aiyan joining us, I think he wants you to wait until we are on the road.  I remember him saying something about you fighting some brigands?  

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2003, 02:47:22 AM »

Seveine, I am in chat now... come talk to me.  :)  

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2003, 03:14:22 AM »

I just arrived into the chat

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2003, 03:22:22 AM »

Hmm...can't get into chat. must be from crappy comp. |I  

Aiyana Xanthe
New Santharian

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2003, 05:41:22 AM »

Alright.  I'm going to post saying I'm near a small village.  That way, that village could be where the slave labor is being collected.

Aiyana Xanthe-Female Elven Ranger

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2003, 06:05:22 AM »

cool. You see, they use the parents of the village for working in the fields, and they use the children (from ages like 12-19) for building their nearby base. A village full of children without parents around would look suspicious to outsiders. And we're guarding weapons that we think are being given to freelance mercs who protect the village from bandits.

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2003, 06:31:22 AM »

(Man...I'm doing a lot of posting today. At least you're paying attention to your story...lol)

That's right! I'm talking to myself!

anyways....

Phiona, I have been reading your cd over a few times. Same with you Aiyana, to see if I can get any ideas for a side-quest or such.  I liked both cds.

Phiona, I see that both of our characters use bastard swords. That will fit well in this idea I had, which I will mention when the time draws near for the scene I have in mind (don't wanna spoil it for out good readers now do we?) Also, there's gonna be a part in the story where we meet a family friend of the Halo family. Severine and him are going discuss about when he used to visit steelwind (sevy's dad) and such. Maybe he, a family member of the Halo family, and a Whitefire could've at one point traveled together? I was thinking he could recgonized you, and tell about how the three of them traveled all over together and such. That could bring sev and phiona a little closer as friends and fighting buddies.

(also one of their adventures just might be mentioned in a future story...which opens for for a story I had in mind.)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]