Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oro Hart  (Read 2229 times)
Oro Hart
New Santharian

« on: March 25, 2002, 02:42:22 PM »

A short, old man of about 70 was hurriedly shoved into a dark room. Then, he was forced into a seat by a young man wielding a small dagger. The young man then lit a candle and held it up to the old mans face.
“Now get on with it old man! Spill the beans!”

“Hold your horses young one!” Oro replied, then said, somewhat softly, “Young people! Always in a big hurry!”

“Well, it all started when I came out of my mother. A mid-wife picked me up and handed me to me mum. Then my mother said, ‘Hmm, what shall I name him? Jorge? Caladen?’ Then the mid-wife piped up, ‘Or O-’ ‘Shut up wench!’ His mother yelled at her. ‘Wait! That’s it! Oro! That’s what I’ll call him!’ Then my father came in an-”

“Old man that’s no-“ Said the young man, cutting off Oro rather abruptly. Then Oro chimed back in, “Shut up! Don’t cut me off!” He snapped.

“Now, where was I? Oh yes, then my father came in and picked me up. He looked at me puzzledly, and then dropped me on the ground. He proceeded to laugh hysterically and run in circles. He finally hit the door and fell down, unconscious.” Oro started to chuckle and had to push his spectacles back onto his face. “My father, he was a funny man!”

“Then , I grew to be old enough to attend school. All my teachers call me ‘mentally challenged’. But I showed them, didn’t I?” He looked at the young man and noticed he was fast asleep.

“Excuse me! I was talking! Now wake up!” Oro shouted. Then the man flinched into awakenedness and was about to speak when Oro growled, “If you fall asleep while I’m talking again you might not wake up.”

“Where was I? Oh yes, I was called names by my teachers. I soon advanced and was finally noticed as being brilliant. I was taken away to a school for scholars. There they called me ‘deranged’ and ‘mentally unstable’. Those scholars, what a funny bunch! They taught me many things, even though they thought I was crazy.” Then he heard the young man snoring. Oro shook his head sadly then slowly stood up. The old man picked up his chair and threw it. The metal chair hit the young one square one the chin and the man tipped backwards in his chair and hit the floor. Oro walked over to the man and started kicking him.

“Next time you fall asleep your innards will be on the floor!” Oro picked up his chair and slid it back into place. “Now, back to me. I tried courting girls, but they seemed to not like me. Who knows why? As a matter-of-fact, nobody really liked me… But I was brilliant, even if it was my only gift.” He looked at the young man, who was now awake and very alert.

“Your not the brightest man are you sonny?” Oro announced quietly, shaking his head slowly. “So, then I studied with the scholars a while longer, after that they got tired of me and booted me out onto the street, where I became friends with a Dark-elf mage. He didn’t seem to mind my craziness. Soon, the mage ODed on power and died, leaving me a riddle, which I must figure out and then meet with 5 others. And now I’m here!”
The young man grumbled and said, “All I wanted to know was what the mage told you!”

“Well you shoulda said so in the first place! Because I could of told you that I can’t tell you what he told me.”

“Arg! I had to sit though all that just to not get my answer! You stupid old man!”

“Don’t take that tone of voice with me!” The old man said, taking his staff and bopping the youngin over the head so furiously it knocked him unconscious.

“Oopsy!” Oro said, scurrying out the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Oro Hart
Race: Human
Height: 1.9 peds when not hunched and 1.6 peds when hunched.
Weight: 2 pygge
Hair: Grey
Summary of personality:
Crazy and deranged. He's very smart, but has a short attention span and likes to recall past memories at odd times.

Possessions:
One 1.6 peds high wooden staff
One pair green sandals
One oversized black cloak that covers his feet
One pair of strong spectacles

Edited by: Oro Hart at: 2/24/04 3:55
Uragel
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 03:53:22 PM »

Nicely done! :lol  

~ Uragel! ~  
 ~ Character Description | World   of Klintorth
~ Little Miss Moderating Mistress & All Round "Little Helper"~~  
Dont let it end like this...... Tell them I said something!!!

Oro Hart
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2002, 09:51:22 AM »

Well, it's got Bahrans approval, as I'm him. So whenever Jem or Vir looks at it you'll, I'll, be set ;)  :)  

Viresse
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2002, 10:30:22 AM »

*blinks* Okay, so the OLD guy's Oro and they young one's just someone to be listenin' to the story.

Uh... You may want to clear that up in the post, but otherwise, good deal! Let's put your name up for a title.

Viresse Sheelala
~contact~character~

StarfireJeM
New Santharian

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2002, 01:27:22 PM »

I love the little story that goes with it all :lol  very humerous. I like your new char. What story you using him for?.. or is this just boredom? :p  A good character either way.. but I'd love to watch him in a story. It'd be rather interesting!
-JeM

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."--Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)
~picture~ ~descrip~

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]