Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 2 (Out of Character)  (Read 26197 times)
Luca the Thief
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2003, 10:39:22 AM »

Directed to Sev:

What's the deal with the NPC women we're supposed to meet? Will you tell me (and Ripp) what they say (well..not quote for quote, but the basic info) and leave us to NPC them ourselves, or will you be playing them in your own posts? Both work for me, so yah....its all good. *goes to do dishes* yay.....

PS. <----- me in the morning....morning = 6am-7pm. ^_^

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2003, 12:11:22 AM »

Hmm. I won't be directing NPCs unless they are mentioned in the NPC list. Other NPCs the rest of you can handle. Basically, the women here are in fear. They work hours and hours while the soliders just walk around and watch them. They are nervous when visiters arrive but try not to be, so there won't be any suspiscion. If you're going to start asking questions, they might answer in a low voice. They will not tell you EXACTLY what's going on, but when they answer you, they might give you an impression that something is. And by the way...yoiu two are being watched. But not by a soldier...

"Once again, the lone soldier walks off into the sunset..." -Anonymous

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2003, 12:40:22 AM »

Eryk, sorry about not posting as Tierria anytime soon. Ever since I started working a month ago, life has been a little hectic at times, with me working the graveyard shift during the weekdays and me working evenings during the weekends, well my mind has been on sleep most of the time. So you all will have to try and bear with me which you all have...thank the gods.lol And thank you Phiona for helping out whenever you can. Sev's group and ria's group will be the only two that actually get useful info even though the other two will come upon suspicious situations.

For Penrith and Elra: you two will come upon a soldier eyeing the woman who works in the store. He'll be close to the counter as if he's a guard. In truth, he's actually some scumbag who takes a third of the woman's pay at the end of each day...a dirty user. In your posts, try to give off that impression.

DarkMorpher
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2003, 03:06:22 AM »

Sorry I've been gone so long, this is Sieg BTW.  Am I still in the story??

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2003, 03:31:22 AM »

Dark Morpher: Please log in with the correct ID in the future, since newbies are only supposed to post in the CD section.

The following characters have been dropped from PC to Cameo status:

Aiyana Xanthe
Sieg Caosestic
Deren Sylblade

All due to dismal posting frequency, I'm afraid.  All  of them are welcome to rejoin the story if they are willing to commit to the writing.  Participation is extremely important, obviously, or PCs will be removed- as Severine has already demonstrated he is on top of this issue.

Another PC, Zeadon, seems to have dropped off the radar  (and out of the story) completely... I can't find his CD posted anywhere!  Ah well, such is life.

As for when and how to rejoin, Sieg, you'll have to take that up with Severine.  Its not my call.

Good luck,

Phiona

"Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning."    -John Henry Cardinal Newman (1801 - 1890)

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2003, 04:07:22 AM »

Posted :biggrin

God I love these things...

Anyways, you're welcome to come back Seig. Your cd is in the cameos section which it will stay for awhile. The story pace is starting to move a little faster now...so if ya wnna be in...you'll ahve to keep up. On if you're going to post, you'll have to do it under your cd name.

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2003, 04:11:22 AM »

I don't think I mentioned this before...but Severine and Phiona will be 'captured' by the rebels. Once we surround Julia...well there will eb a crossbow aim at your back Phiona. Julia will follow me when we spilt up, and you'll come from behind her.

Sieg Caosetic
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2003, 08:19:22 AM »

Yeah, Id like to come back, and ill post multiple times every day if required...

Penrith the Crazed
New Santharian

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2003, 09:17:22 AM »

you said the man in the store is a "dirty user"... What does that mean? :confused  

Cloud Sparrow
New Santharian

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2003, 09:57:22 AM »

Posting as Cloud here.

Basically...the man is like the mafia. He's using the whole 'protection' front. the woman gives him cash in exchange for 'protection'. what she doesn't tell you is that it's protection from other soldiers who would want to have their way with the store. You see...there's a lot of dirty work beneath the whole military structure...well among the soldiers that is.

Elraralia Horfiwiel
New Santharian

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2003, 10:16:22 AM »

Lol I was a bit confused as well, it sounded like a Pimp, but since she was a store girl, that didn't make too much sense.  Glad everything is cleared up! :b

Oh, and what do you want us to do about you two being captured?

Penrith the Crazed
New Santharian

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2003, 10:32:22 AM »

Yeah, I thought it was a drug addict. I was thinking... Are their illicit drugs in Santh?

Luca the Thief
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2003, 11:41:22 AM »

Well....Santharia is a world pretty similar to the LOTR world. So, to renew my rightful claim to call myself a nerd, I shall now quote Sarumon (from the movie, since my reading retention skills are horrible):

"I think all that hobbit-leaf is getting to your head"

Heh....gonna go get me some hobbit leaf. *Eats a salad*

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Ripp Dide
New Santharian

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2003, 11:49:22 AM »

Sevy....your cue!...you be directing the story, give me and Luca some action.:thumbup  

"I am prepared to meet my maker, but, is my maker prepared to meet me?"

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2003, 12:53:22 AM »

That I shall my good friend...that I shall...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]