Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 2 (Out of Character)  (Read 25550 times)
Sable
New Santharian

« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2003, 06:12:22 PM »

hi! i think i can enter the fray now, helping tierria and the others. i've been reading some older post, and thought it may be a good idea if Sable was paid by Tierria's parents to find her and server her as a bodyguard (maybe carrying a letter from them, too, or a present) What do you think? It's a good way to introduce myself, isnt's it?

Sable, "There is a time you can only flee forwards"

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2003, 12:51:22 AM »

Nice, very nice sable. I love that idea! Do as you wish with it. But, no matter what, Tierria does get captured.

Heh...I was actually planning on posting more Phiona. I'm trying to time Tierria's capture with us meeting Dray. Sorry if i didn't give him anything to work with.

And Marmarlan, thanks for trying to keep up with the story. :)  

"Once again, the lone soldier walks off into the sunset..." -Anonymous

Edited by: SeverineHalo at: 11/10/03 17:49
Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2003, 08:50:22 AM »

Good post, Dray.

Since Severine is not in the main room, then they must have moved him into a second bedroom because he is not in the same room with Phiona.  

Posting now.  Sorry I can't do more, but I've been a little... er.. tied up.  :lol

Phiona

"Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning."    -John Henry Cardinal Newman (1801 - 1890)

Sable
New Santharian

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2003, 05:53:22 PM »

Ok Sev, then I'll wait a bit more, untill they take Tierria, maybe with a pursuit and a guy killed. the others are going to be kidnaped too?

Sable, "There is a time you can only flee forwards"

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2003, 07:34:22 AM »

Hmm both of you posted I was nearing your doors....now which one do I actually enter through hehe I guess I'll jsut decided by myself.

The difference between a brave man and a coward....is facing your fear instead of running away

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2003, 12:55:22 PM »

You chose right, Dray.  Severine was just mentioning the noise in the main room.  The door you opened was mine.  :)

YAY!

Phiona

"Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning."    -John Henry Cardinal Newman (1801 - 1890)

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2003, 04:11:22 PM »

well alright then guess I did good eh? hehe man its nice to be in a story again....

The difference between a brave man and a coward....is facing your fear instead of running away

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2003, 01:46:22 AM »

Sable, I liked how you observed the story. Tierria will be the only one being captured, so you could run into the others.

Phiona and Dray- Great posts you two. I'm glad I got people like you two in this story. as well as the rest of you :)  

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2003, 05:57:22 AM »

To make room for future players, i moved all non-posting players to the cameos section. doesn't mean the player is banned...but need people to post rather leave while doing major parts in the storyline and leaving the rest of us hanging.

Elraralia Horfiwiel
New Santharian

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2003, 01:22:22 PM »

Sev, what would you like me do in this situation: because Elraralia'a personality won't let her just abandon Tierra like that, but from the sounds of things, she is the only one to be taken.  And once she is taken, am I to follow....or what?  I am so confused..:confused  

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2003, 01:58:22 AM »

Well at this point, you can't really fight the men off. They did mention that they have Severine and Phiona. So if you were to hurt them...well u might trrigger some bad outcomes. Also, I was suppose to mention that in the bushes there is a sniper with a crossbow, but I forgot that part. But Tierria will leave willingly with the men. To me, Elra seems like the type to follow. But without them knowing of course. ;)  

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2003, 02:35:22 AM »

Another thing:

I've noticed that people were getting confused every so often. I must say, a large part of that is my fault. For the past few weeks school and work has been hectic on me, and instead of taking my time to figure out how to make things easier, I started to rush things such as posts and ideas. As of lately, I've slow down a bit to concetrate on the story. This is like my baby here, I wanna give this baby the nutrition and love and care is deserves.

As for the rebels, the thing is that even though they want their heads, they know that Severine and co. are skilled fighters. But the only reason why sev and co. were able to beat these guys was because: 1. Severine was in a near beserker mode because of his curse, thus increasing his physical power. Something these guys didn't expect.  2. We had Elra and the other two elves help us out. 3. We got lucky. 4. Either that, or we're just that damn good.lol

The Freedom Hawks need more people and more skilled warriors. They'll do whatever they can to destroy the legion. If that means bribing and setting up the enemy to join their ranks...they'll do it. After all...they did kill over or near THIRTY guys.lol They figured Severine is the leader of those who killed their men. They know if that the leader switch sides...his followers will as well. They know that Tierria has some kind personal relationship with the Shendar just by wathcing them. They know that there's a chance sev will give in if they threaten Tierria's life as well as the life of Phiona who Julia saw kiss our dear main character.

There's either two ways we're gonna fight with them at the fortress: forced or willingly. Forced because of Severine making the decision based on whether Tierria lives or not...or willingly because the rebels believed our story.

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2003, 08:49:22 AM »

And the point of balance is on that last bit.  It is a crucial matter which will alter the story drastically by whichever way the story tilts.  

Not meaning to put it all on you, Dray, but your next post will determine our destiny.  LOL.  Seems that you have been thrust into the role of the negotiator.    :thumbup  

Phiona

And why do I find it oddly humorous that a Hound of Paelelon  would inquire to what Luca- or anyone else for that matter- does for a living?

Edited by: Phiona Whitefire at: 11/14/03 0:56
Luca the Thief
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2003, 10:04:22 AM »

I'm going to get Pick to fly around and try to find the others. Should I have her spot Elra, Tierra or both?

And Sev...you're doing an awesome job keeping the story up!

"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life"

Edited by: Luca the Thief  at: 11/14/03 2:14
Marmalan
New Santharian

« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2003, 05:08:22 PM »

Luca just sparked the hunters curiosity...I guess. I don't know why I asked that. I was really just trying to get them talking so that they could bond and Luca would have some kind of reason for bringing Marmalan with her...

Killing lesser things than yourself should be viewed as giving a gift, the lifeless corpse considered a gift unto you.

Death is the only way out of the Dream.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]