Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC VIII  (Read 47289 times)
AnaMirl Goodwill
Sleeping Innkeeper
Approved Character

Human, Stratania

« Reply #240 on: December 27, 2003, 07:24:22 AM »

:drool :drool :drool :o :o :o

Nobody talks to poor Ana'Mirl in the Herald, even if she waits for a decision which influences her whole life! Waitress and innkeeper are so busy to organise this party that they don't have the time to look into the Herald, though they are here???

Ana'Mirls CD and pic

Kaikana
New Santharian

« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2003, 04:42:22 PM »

O sorry about that, I didn't know if Ceridwen Anor was gonna take care of the post. Since she is the innkeeper and I am only but a mer waitress and don't quite have the power to hire someone. But ill post something tommorow if she doesnt reply.

(pssssss, I'm really confused, did you want to be a mod for the Herald as well?? Or just work here as part of the story............erm.....yea)

AnaMirl Goodwill
Sleeping Innkeeper
Approved Character

Human, Stratania

« Reply #242 on: December 28, 2003, 02:39:22 AM »

I created this char to help out in the Herald, being mod or not. As long as one of you is around to delete unwanted things or edit what is needed, which won't occur often, I don't need to be mod, I think.But if you wish me to be mod, it is ok as well.

I thought Ana'Mirl has to accomodate to the Herald bit by bit and can take more responsibility with the time - as part of the story. But maybe it would be a good idea to hire me before the NewYears Party. I have guests at home on this very evening, but hopefully I can login shortly now and then .

Ana'Mirls CD and pic

Ceridwen Anor
New Santharian

« Reply #243 on: December 28, 2003, 05:02:22 AM »

Sorry everyone! Due to the massive snowstorm, my internet connection (not to mention electricity) has been fairly unreliable. I'll try to keep checking in, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to.

For the record, yes, Ana, you are hired. IC, it would be wonderful if Kai could respond (I'm not pressing my luck w/ the internet) and have my character nod approval or something. Really, I am sorry about this.  

Kaikana
New Santharian

« Reply #244 on: December 28, 2003, 02:41:22 PM »

Like I've said before, the party will not just be taking place on New Years, cause I honestly dunno anyone that would spend there New Years on a messages boards. (no offence to those that do....erm,....yea). But will start up probably tommorw and go on for a bit.

To Ceri: No prob, consider it done.

To Ana: Well now that you are hired, I would perfer if you where a mod, so I'll send a little request to the Admin to do so. And to remove Felina, since I have not seen here round here for about 3 weeks. If she does come back we can just place her back on. Also, if you could add your contact info in the contact info erm..thing, that would be appreciated.

Peace.

Edited by: Kaikana at: 12/28/03 6:42
Ceridwen Anor
New Santharian

« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2003, 09:52:22 AM »

Welcome to the staff Ana!:wave

Kai, I'm being blessed with the brief oppurtunity to get on the internet, so I will be posting the start of the party. :biggrin

Tint-Welcome to the tavern and to santharia! :D The party starts today, so I'll be closing the thread shortly. However, you are more than welcome to join us in the party and move your introductory post to the new thread.

Bobbo-You'll be the last of the new helpers, I think. With you on our team, I'm sure we have enough reliable helpers to maintain the tavern. Cheers!:hug

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]