Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The day after the New Years Party  (Read 30023 times)
HuunBerbar
New Santharian

« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2004, 12:55:22 PM »

He'd normally prefered to keep himself Incognito, and this was no exception.  The black cloak shrouded his figure in mystery, for it was large enough to keep him entirely covered as the 2.2 ped figure walked swiftly into the tavern.  His throat was parched, yet he knew it would be best to avoid contact with the guests and employees of this place.  The lights partially illuminated a sliver of black, reptilian skin, though most casual onlookers would mistake this for some sort of tattoo.

M'hmm

Edited by: HuunBerbar at: 4/6/04 5:07
Lortz Thraka
New Santharian

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2004, 06:57:22 PM »

The Orc woke with a snarl. After drinking that warm, meat-tasting "ale", he began to feel sleepy, and dozed of out in the garden. Since he had, as always, spilled most of it over his head, he smelled a little bit weird, but not as bad as he usualy did. It took him a few moments to realize where he was, but when he did he simply could not restrain himself from growling, shouting and kicking. He had been nice for many hours (or at least that was what he though, since he knew not how to count time) and they give him sleep-ale?!!

With eyes like a wild beast he looked around in the garden for something to hit on.

HuunBerbar
New Santharian

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2004, 01:22:22 AM »

He spun around, staring at the garden through the wall.  The snarl.... so familiar.... Yes, it reminded him of an animal in heat trying to stave off it's suitors.  Huun could not laugh technically, the closest his vocal cords were capable of was a row of short, lighthearted hisses.  He simply laughed on the inside, the hisses might give away what he was and disturb his peace, and turned back to the counter, idoly running one of his claws through the wood.

M'hmm

Elof the Raven
New Santharian

« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2004, 06:17:22 AM »

The Lady's laughter lifted Elof's heart. 'Its been a while since I've heard a woman laugh.' Elof looks the lady in the eyes.

"My name is Elof Raven, I come from the tribe of Azhoria.  As I said, my family were killed so I take the name Raven in place of their name.   I'm sorry to hear about your lose.   Was the man very close to you? I feel he was."

The sudden appearance of an Orc caught Elofs eye. The roar had him reaching to move the his sleeve from his Talon. Elof diverted his movement to where he had secreted a dagger, after he remembered where he had left his Talon, He left the dagger sheathed however.

Re focusing on the lady before he Elof said "I get the feeling there may be trouble soon if not immeadiatly. If there is I would recommend standing behind me.   I have no doubt a woman such as you can defend yourself adequitly, but the trouble may be from an Orc."

Lortz Thraka
New Santharian

« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2004, 07:12:22 AM »

As he sat his big foots against the ground he pushed himself up standing, tall and muscular as he was. He had not eaten much since the night before, and since he could not see any evil mini-men around, an evil grin appeared on his face. His narrowed red eyes had spotted a man and a woman not far from him,and he had only eaten man-flesh  a few times since he and his troops had been caught by that fat, stupid man.

Careful not to draw the A'mirl-womans attention, he spoke with a low, but rather cruel voice:

"Hi lil' man! I see you have a woman, yah..  lets say you gimme woman, n'I wont stomp yah, lil' man?"

Drool had begun to wet his cheek, and with twitching fingers he took a step closer to the two.

** Where da' brains fail, brute strength prevail! **

HuunBerbar
New Santharian

« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2004, 08:05:22 AM »

Curousity overwhelmed him.  He'd always loved watching fights.  Standing, he quietly made his way outside, hoping not to draw the orc's attention yet.  An orc versus whatever the defender was... it should be a decent fight.  And human flesh did hold a certain appeal.  Perhaps he would swoop in and steal the body once the deed had been done, he had not eaten for some time now.  For the moment, the young psyrpent stood around ten peds away from the group, waiting.

M'hmm

Athirus
New Santharian

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2004, 11:48:22 AM »

Athirus entered the tavern and surveyed the assortment of characters that had gathered.  He strode across the room and sat on a stool with his back to the wall.  As he looked across the room he noticed a large orc towering over a man and a woman.
[html]<bold>This should be interesting.</font>[html]  He smiled to himself.

mystikskye lm
New Santharian

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2004, 05:25:22 AM »

She waved at one of the waitresses, hoping to get some atention
A pint of ale if it's not to early, and could I get a few of those mint kisses I smell? I haven't had those in years. She said after she thought the waitress was close enough to hear her..

hi, this is me.

Talinsha
New Santharian

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2004, 06:22:22 AM »

"I get the feeling there may be trouble soon if not immediately. If there is I would recommend standing behind me. I have no doubt a woman such as you can defend yourself adequately, but the trouble may be from an Orc."
Before she could reply to Elof the Orc said something to him in a low voice, however Talinsha could just pick up what he said.
Rolling her eyes she turned to the orc and smiled her most friendly smile. She hadn't met an orc up close before now was time to see if her charms worked on him.
"Is there anything we can help you with Master Orc?" She said, "You seem a bit stressed maybe an ale would help?"
Unbeknown to the Orc and Elof she said pulled her sword up-close to her and was ready to unsheathe it if it became necessary.

Forever travelling and writing

Athirus
New Santharian

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2004, 07:01:22 AM »

Seeing the woman dressed in blue stand up between the orc and the man, and knowing that it probably wasn't the smartst thing to do, Athirus prepared himself, tightened his grip on his spear, and shouted out to the orc.
"Greenskin, why don't you leave them alone, go back to your table and drink.  It would probably be better for your health."

All alone pub103.ezboard.com/fthesa...=126.topic

Edited by: Athirus at: 4/13/04 23:02
Lortz Thraka
New Santharian

« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2004, 08:35:22 AM »

Lortz was surprised when not the man, but the woman he planed to eat came forth and began to speak with him in a soft voice.

"Is there anything we can help you with Master Orc? You seem a bit stressed. Maybe a beer would help?"

as always, the large Orc was confused over the friendly attitude of these people. Either they were very powerful or they know not the strength of Lortz, the weather worn Warlord from the Hills of Oro.

After a few second of, not that much. thinking, the Orc exclaimed "Meat don't speak woman!", but before he had time to do anything else, he heard a voice shouting

"Greenskin, why don't you leave them alone, go back to your table and drink. It would probably be better for your health."

As he didn't know where the voice came from, he assumed it was something strange about it, and felt a little threatened, since he believed it could be the work of that dangerous frog-boy again..

"Argh!" he shouted back "Where's yah hiding you little whinp?!"

** Where da' brains fail, brute strength prevail! **

HuunBerbar
New Santharian

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2004, 10:31:22 AM »

"Their kindnesss is designed to throw you off, my dear Orc."  
The Psyrpent stepped from the shadows, pulling the dark cloak from his head, revealing his face, a face that had caused children and grown men alike to hide in fear.  He was not expecting such reactions from these.  He kept calm and cool, ignoring most of the surrounding people, focusing on the beast in front of him.
"They want you to leave peacefully, to leave hungry.  To leave without blood shed.  She is just an elf.  The bird brains are not worth the time of such a noble, albeit smelly warrior such as yourself."
Induce Emotions
The young Psyrpent gazed past Lortz's orc exterior, into his mind, a chaotic place.  
<If he succeeded>
The orc would begin to feel anger towards the girl.  The anger would quickly bloom into a passionate hatred directed towards everyone in the vicinity.  Normally, the victim would feel bitter after an emotional induction, but odds are it would cause an orc, especially a warlord already bristling with a lust for fighting, to go beserk, attacking the woman first, then the man near her.
<If he failed>
The orc would notice little differance.  But the words of the Psyrpent would still be in his head.  Either way, Huun hoped to incite some sort of violence.  He was hungry and any one of them would make a marvelous meal for a Psyrpent.

M'hmm

Talinsha
New Santharian

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2004, 05:16:22 PM »

"Excuse me, but take a look at my ears do they look elven to you? And while your at it just be quiet and stay out of this. Unless you wish my sword through your throat." Turning back to the orc and ignoring the thing behind here deciding to come back to him later once she had calmed the orc down.
"Listen sir ... may I ask your name? Would you care for an ale and I will find out from one of the barmaids here if they have any freshly killed meat here."

Forever travelling and writing

HuunBerbar
New Santharian

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2004, 12:42:22 AM »

"Orc... bare in mind, meat don't ssspeak."  ::He stepped back into the shadows, he would find out of his powers had done their job soon enough.

M'hmm

Lortz Thraka
New Santharian

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2004, 05:14:22 AM »

'

Edited by: Lortz Thraka  at: 4/14/04 21:15
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]