Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: XIII: The Thirsty Herald - Nighttime  (Read 121077 times)
Drasil Razorfang
Remote Rover
Approved Character

Elf, Meladrhim/ Injerin

« Reply #765 on: May 18, 2006, 08:59:23 AM »

Drasil emerges from his room wiping his face wearily.  Throwing the cloth to the side after he is done with itm he picks up his weapons and makes for the door.  Behind him, Kari makes a soft cooing noise to get his attention.  Dark round beads bore into Drasil as she waits for his response.  Ignoring the bird, he walks out of the room and heads for the stairs.  As he leaves, the bird picks up the discarded cloth in her talons.  Gently flapping her wings, she brings the cloth over to a large basin filled with dirty clothing.  Dropping the cloth in the water, she proceeds to fish it out after a few seconds before dropping it once more onto the ground.  Hopping around the cloth, she grabs the corners in her beak and spreads it out in the sun.  Taking flight once more, she wings her way out of the room and follows Drasil down the stairs.

As Drasil emerges into the common room of the Tarvern, he sees that it is still filled with many people.  Feeling overwhelmed by so many others, he creeps stealthly along the wall, hoping no one will take notice of him.  Before proceeding to his usual table in the back corner, he waves at Twen, meekly raising his voice so it is barely audible over the chatter, "Can you bring me something to drink Twen? I'm parched!"

At this moment Kari took off, grey wings making small current of air that blew Drasil's hair into his face as she began to fly.  Letting out a small hoot so that everyone in the tavern new of her presance, she proceeded to fly over the heads of the customers as she made her way to Twen and her cat, Fizzle.  Performing complicated flying manuevers that she had practiced especially for showing off, she slowly made her way over to the youg elfess, brushing almost everyone in the room, with the exception of Drasil, with her soft feathers to make sure they noticed her presance.  ettling herself down onto the bar, she pecked Twen softly on the hand a few times, attempting to tell her that she wished to see Fizzle in her and Drasil's secret coded language.

Drasil's cheeks got hot with embarassment as he say his arrogant falcon elegantly wing her way across the room.  "What a show off," he thought to himself.

Drawing his cloak around him more tightly to avoid curious eyes, Drasil increased his pace, hoping to make it to the shadows without drawing any more attention.  As he rounded one of the tables, he heard a young Eleyian mention something about one of the lirarians and the Great Library.  Delibertly slowing his pace, Drasil listened as the young man started questioning about Arteemidor.  Walking up behind the youth, he tapped him on the shoulder, "I know of the man you seek."

Drasil Razorfang CD

Edited by: Drasil Razorfang at: 5/18/06 16:29
Phyth Glenfield
Mounted Mercenary
Approved Character

Human, Centoraurian

« Reply #766 on: May 18, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »

Phyth wakes up shaking. Opening his eyes, he finds that Iago is nuzzling him. He stretches his arms and takes a moment to  remember where he is. Suddenly it clicks.
"I slept," he says, "and I paid for the room."                 Angry at himself, he gathers his things, not even realizing how long he slept. "Great," he thinks to himself, "just great..." After brushing himself off, he stows his gear and walks to the tavern.

Entering the tavern, he silently walks to an empty stool at the bar. He pulls his hood off his head and sets his feet on a chair. Stomach growling, he examines every one in the room while waiting to be served.

"No matter where you go, there you are..."
Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield

Edited by: Phyth Glenfield  at: 5/18/06 13:22

"No matter where you go, there you are..." 
Buckaroo Banzai

Phyth Glenfield
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #767 on: May 18, 2006, 02:46:23 PM »

*Morning sun enter through the window, gentily awaking Orril, with a yawn he goes to the washroom and cleans his face, then he brushes his golden hair to put order in it. Orril goes to the stables, to find a man that's just awaking and his wolf and owl sleeping on the stal he leaved them the night before*

Morning, come on, we have a whole day in front.

* With this words Storm and Shadow awake slowly, wanting something to eat*

Huh... I only have some of this cakes... let me see if the lady can give us a good breakfast.

*Gives the few cakes to Shadow and Storm and returns with both to the Tavern, there he looks arround, then he goes to the elfess*

Dear lady, can you please give me an Aberan Loaf? and anything you can give to the poor souls of Shadow and Storm... they will hate me if I make them eat one more of those meatcakes I made...

*Orril then moves to one table close to the garden and waits for his breakfast, followed by Shadow and Storm... that look to the cat of the last night with mean eyes.*  

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #768 on: May 22, 2006, 02:04:23 AM »

Xun enters the tavern and looks around. He goes to a table, then to a the counter, and then to the kitchen.

Hmm... I could stay here. If they allow me. *sigh*

Xun Re-enters the table room and looks around again. He spots a elf on the table. He had beautiful golden hair and closed eyes. His name was So Orril Meisefer. Xun goes to him to ask a question.

Greetings, You look like an elf, are you not? i'm an... well... *Sigh* I'm an Eophyrhim elf, but wait! i'm a good one, and i can help you! i can prove it! what do you want me to do?

Xun sits next to So Orril.

the trees are my life, the forest my soul. Whomever takes that away will not be tolerated Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #769 on: May 22, 2006, 02:16:23 AM »

OOC: I don't have the eyes closed until... I correct some things in dev side.

*Hearing the newcomer introduction, Orril just looks up and say* There's no need to proof anything, just sit... you're weird, no one I know would do that... unless is searching for something, you look hungry, would you like something for eat? I'll pay.

*Though he knew the race, Orril didn't cared about it, he knew that an elf that does such thing can't be so bad.*

Do you know about magical events? I mean, do you know if Strata is holding something for magicians? suddenly the tavern has more magicians than anithing.  

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #770 on: May 22, 2006, 02:32:23 AM »

uh well... um... Xun looks hungrily at the counter. uh... you aren't... you don't care if...uh...if i'm a...uh...Eophyrhim...uh...yeah i'll take some food...uh...i'm just surprised that's all.

Xun runs to the counter and looks at the menu.

Excuse me one sec.

the trees are my life, the forest my soul. Whomever takes that away will not be tolerated Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #771 on: May 22, 2006, 02:39:23 AM »

Xun runs back to Orril from the counter and tells him everything he wants.

Um... can you get me, uh... i haven't really learned your name, can you get me the Desert wine, a Thyron Cowder, a Desert plate meal, a Aberan Loaf, and a Chozh Cake? overall, it costs 21 san, um... so... can you pay for that?

Xun sits back down next to Orril

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #772 on: May 22, 2006, 04:13:23 AM »

Sure I can... but go slow, ask first for one thing, eat it and then ask for another, this way you won't go sick.

*Answers Orril*

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #773 on: May 22, 2006, 12:27:23 PM »

um... ok, a sure, can i have the desert plate meal first then? i'm really hungr, and i'm broke.

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #774 on: May 22, 2006, 10:31:23 PM »

*The morning sun peeped inside the window which Thorgas slept, waking him up. He looks around, goes to wash his face and brush his beard with his hand.*
Ah.. What a warm sun! That's why I love fire so much.
*After washing, he goes to the stables and looks for his pig.  He saw Buri, sleeping like a baby, a very fat baby.*
A very good morning, Buri! Here are pieces of tuberroots for you to eat. I forgot I have some of them in my pouch.
*Buri wakes up and looks at Thorgas.*
Oink!
I'll go in and see if there is anything I can feed you today.
Oink.
*He watched Buri as he sat down and ate the fruit, the pig's usual way when eating. Giving a scratch to the pig's belly, he goes inside the tavern. As he entered the place, he observed a man and two elves, waiting to be served. But as he watched the queer company of people, his eyes fell on a rather strange elf, a new comer that is with the light-skinned elf. Observing many scars, he concluded that this is no ordinary elf. He sat at the other table, near the fireplace, while thinking.*
Ach! An Eophyrhim! The dark elves! The shunned tribe! An outcast amongst the elves! That explains the strange scars on the elf's face. Doesn't he know that he's not welcome here? How dare he!
*He remained on his chair, smoking his pipe, while waiting for the elven maiden to serve their meal, occassionally casting glaring looks at the dark elf, still thinking.*
Hmm... Just try to come near me... Just try it. I swear, If that elf will so much as wink at me, I'll burn him to a crisp!
*Thorgas clutches Torosar, his shining jewelled staff, as if preparing to flail it should the elf approach him, with puffs of smoke escaping his wooden pipe.*

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Edited by: Thorgas Ironforge at: 5/22/06 14:40

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #775 on: May 23, 2006, 12:45:23 AM »

Xun looks back around the crowd and notices a dwarf with a shiny jewelled staff, glaring at him. he asks Orril who was sitting by him,

who is that dwarf, do you know him?

waiting for a reply, he finally gets up and goes to the dwarf and asks him his name.

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #776 on: May 23, 2006, 02:47:23 AM »

*Orril hears the question, but before he could answer something Xun was in his way to the dwarf. Orril saw the dwarf and though* Ho... a fire mage dwarf glaring... hmmm not a good signal, better be sure he don't put on fire the newcomer but how? better use Aura of smothering to put out the fire of the fireplace, it will be harder to make fire magic without fire arround...*Orril focus on the fireplace puting his hands as if surrounding the fire, the fire slowly dims and becomes little, until it estinguish, leaving a little smoke fly. Orril waits, to see the reaction of the dwarf*

Cronah S Achran
New Santharian

« Reply #777 on: May 23, 2006, 08:21:23 AM »

Cronah finally reaches the tavern after many days of travelling.
Finally, we're here he thinks while opening the taverns door.
Before he goes in, he stretches out his arm and whisels. A large owl comes flying over and lands on his shoulder instead of the outstretched arm.
* You strange bird, i stretched my arm and still you will land on my shoulder, will you ever learn? * He wonders while entering, closing the door behind him.

When he has closed the door behind him, he sees the tavern is a bit crowed. Although the crowd in the tavern, he manages to find an empty table. There he sits down and puts the owl on a seat next to him. Waiting for someone to take their order, they watch the people in the tavern.

Cronah S Achran

Stories become real once you read them.

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #778 on: May 23, 2006, 07:53:23 AM »

Xun sees Orril cast a spell on the fire in the fireplace. he runs back to him, wondering if it had to do with the fire mage.

what was that about? wait... he's a fire mage, isn't he! um... ah crud... um... you know what? let's get out of here.

Xun runs out of the tavern and goes to the stables to hide, but then he goes,

What am i doing? i'm strong enough to fight that mage, i think. but what if i'm not? oh he'll roast me! but i have to do something!

Xun walks calmly back in and sits next to Orril.

um, so... can i have that food right now, i'm still...*looks at a chozh cake that some other person has*... Really hungry.

Edited by: Xun Darkwoe at: 5/22/06 23:54

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #779 on: May 23, 2006, 09:03:23 AM »

Sure you can... but let's wait for the bartender, for an odd reason I haven't seen she arround.

*Answers Orril to Xun.*

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]