Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: XIII: The Thirsty Herald - Nighttime  (Read 121053 times)
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #780 on: May 23, 2006, 12:28:23 PM »

*Thorgas notices the dark elf approaching him. Realizing this, he reaches for his pouches and rubs sulphur on his hands. As he do so, the elf notices this and went out of the tavern.*
Hmm... It's a good thing he's gone now.
*Thorgas was beggining to relax again when the elf entered the place again. He quickly sat up and became alert. He notices the pale-skinned elf go near the fireplace and extunguished the fire. Going to the elf, he says:*
Beg your pardon, master elf. But it's way too early in the morning, so it's pretty chilly here. I suggest that you leave the fireplace alone, so that the tavern patrons will be warmed up.
*Goes to the fireplace and lights it again with the rise flame spell. Thorgas sat down again and continued smoking his pipe. He stops glaring at his surroundings and sat there, thinking, all the while being on his guard.*

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

A weak mind is a deadly foe.
Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #781 on: May 23, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »

*Orril stops and lets the Dwarf start the fire again*

So... you're a mage too, what's happening? Ximax is getting more and more students these days and all appear to come here... is Strata holding an event?

*Speaks Orril leading close to the dwarf*

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #782 on: May 23, 2006, 12:45:23 PM »

huh, so Orril nows this dwarf. hmm...

Xun goes to Orril and the dwarf, who's name was Thorgas, and tells Thorgas that he meant no harm, even though he was an Eophyrhim. Hoping the dwarf understood, he asked Orril if he would help him, just in case if a fight broke out.

Um... Dwarf, i would just like to know your name. Please, i meen no harm, i am a peaceful type, even though my tribe is not often liked. um... i can prove that i am loyal and can be helpful... uh... please, i don't want to get into a fight, my tribe is not as bloodthirsty as most people think.

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #783 on: May 23, 2006, 11:49:23 AM »

*Thorgas notices the elf who extinguished the flame on the fireplace come to him. He thinks:*
Hmm... Maybe he's in league with the dark elf, better be on my guard.
*He is in a defensive position when the elf asks him about the magi in the tavern. He relaxes, and said:*
Huh? too much magi? If you're a mage, then there is only four of us here, I think, so there wouldn't be any magi party in Strata. And to answer your question, yes I am a mage, a pyromancer, schooled in fire magics.
*Thorgas continues to smoke and occasionally chew some food from his pouch, while still suspiciously eyeing both elves. He turns to the dark elf who spoke to him.*
Why do you come to me? I have nothing for you. If you want to know my name, prove your kindness first, as your tribe is one of the shunned dark elves.
*As Thorgas speaks, he focuses his sight on the psyrpent made crystal attached to Torosar's headpiece, ready to unleash magic should both the elves be a threat.*

Behold... Admire... Fear... and Wonder. Witness the fire burning in me... Burning... To Avenge.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Edited by: Thorgas Ironforge at: 5/23/06 3:55

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #784 on: May 23, 2006, 11:52:23 AM »

*Orril thinks about the reaction of the Dwarf... probably he will get mad, knowing the stuborness that any dwarf has, it would be of little help that explanation* Better protect that newb... some burns won't help him *Thinks Orril, then says*

Don't get angry master dwarf, tribes and persons are diferent in some cases, this guy won't hurt anyone here... at least if we can help him out of the hungry.

You saw my familiar, Shadow, he didn't attempted to bit anyone, though wolves usually won't resist so much people arround... this happens too with persons and Xun is a proof... I think.

*Wishing the master dwarf don't cast any fireball, Orril moves forward ready to the heat... long time he didn't saw one of those things flying at him... not since he leaved Ximax.*:read  

What's my magic? My treasure. What's my God? My freedom. My law? the strength and the wind. My mother country the sky So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky master.

Edited by: so orril miesefer  at: 5/23/06 4:04

In this world the only thing that is always true is that everything changes, moves and tears apart, to latter return in a neverending dance inspired in the movement of wind. ~ So Orril Miés'éfer, Sky Tower Apprentice
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #785 on: May 23, 2006, 12:59:23 PM »

Noticing the word "Newb" Xun kind of gets a bit angry. though he does not break into a fight, he clearly tells Orril that he is a good fighter and could probably beat a well trained soldier in a fight.

Um, dwarf, master dwarf, i am different from most of my tribe, i am not like the others. Please don't hurt me. I do not want a fight, especially with all these innocent people around. what if you burn one by accident? what would they do to you? I just do not want to have a fight. Please, can you understand that?

The man who dares attack me, shall have pain and suffering beneath my blade. A man who touches me shall know what a beast I can be. Xun Darkwoe, Hunter of Thorns.

Your inner nature resides in your heart and your mind. If either of those are lost, everything that matters is no more
so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #786 on: May 23, 2006, 01:09:23 PM »

OOC: Sorry forgot to put colors and marks in my last post, Xun edit yours...

*Orril feels the heavy air arround, thinking about the disaster that could happen if he, Xun and the dwarf started a fight... Xun wouldn't damage inocents, but fire and wind magic inside a building... no, better stay defensive and evade any confrontation.*

Want a beer master dwarf? I'll pay for it, sit with us and lets forget this misunderstanding.

*Say Orril to lure the dwarf into calmness.*

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #787 on: May 23, 2006, 01:41:23 PM »

yes! yes! we could both pay for it! looks in his pocket. I meen, he can pay for it! i have no money. shrugs.

going to the bartender, he asks him for a beer. than he tells Orril he has ordered it.

Thorgas Ironforge
Ironforge Pyromancer
Mini-mod

Dwarf, Mitharim

« Reply #788 on: May 23, 2006, 05:35:23 PM »

*Thorgas listened with little interest at the pale-skinned elf's explanation about different attitudes and races. Finally, he grew impatient.*
I know you elves can never be trusted, for you are trying to catch me off guard. I wouldn't hurt anybody, including you, for no apparent reason, son of the Eophyrhim. Although I won't use magic for the sake of the innocent people here, and I never ever will; but know that I will use it to defend myself should that... friend of yours threaten me.
*He gave another look at the dark elf, with green eyes that seems to pierce your soul. Turning to the other elf, he said, with questioning eyes:*
You, son of the Injerins, why do you associate with them? Don't you know that your life can be threatened? I have seen others die a horrible and painful death under the effects of an Eophyrhim's poison.
*Thorgas looks like he's ready to strike when they told him about having a drink. He relaxes again at the sound of free beer, but not enough to remove the emotions of fear and distrust lingering in his head. However, at the sound of sitting with them, he gave a startled look to both elves and said:*
Hmm... I'll take that drink, but I will remain in this table until your friend can prove his kindness and innocence. Know that I'll be watching both of you carefully, as I don't want any poison to go with my drinks.

The Ironforge Pyromancer

Edited by: Thorgas Ironforge at: 5/23/06 9:42

Thorgas Ironforge
Buri
Thorgas' theme song
Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #789 on: May 24, 2006, 12:25:23 AM »

Do not worry, uh, master dwarf. and the reason we kill is either for our protection or if they enter our forest without permission. not for the sake of it. actually, we are quite peaceful.  um... *sigh* if i need to, here are my weapons.

Xun takes of his scabbard, bow, and quiver of arrows, and tries to give them to the dwarf, but when he sees him hesitate, Xun just drops them on the floor next to Thorgas.

so orril miesefer
Sky Master
Approved Character

Elf, Injerín Aellenrhim

« Reply #790 on: May 24, 2006, 01:04:23 AM »

*Orril laughts at the question*

Well, my life would be in danger if I didn't observed all what he did when he entered... you must had seen that, other from his tribe would had sitted as far as he could and never speak with another person. But yes, never thrust in the changing elemental elf mages... ironic, fire is one of the most changing elements.

Also, why so worried about poison? I heared dwarves have an exelent resistence to poisons.

Changing the topic, Why you leaved Ximax? What do you do now?

Xun Darkwoe
Hunter of Thorns
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #791 on: May 24, 2006, 08:54:23 AM »

um... true, most Eophyrhims, if they have to go out of the Paelelon forest, stay away from people, as far away as possible. But as... um... Orril! said, i am not like that. and most Eophyrhims, as i said, are peaceful. the only reason they fight is if someone attacks them first. And also, what Eophyrhim is willing to give up his weapons as an example of his kindness?

Twén Aråerwén
Death's Mistress
Approved Character

Elf, Ifer’hém

« Reply #792 on: May 24, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »

OOC: It is morning when I post it is morning and it is not upto the players to advance the timeline to periods they wish. Since everyone seems to be posting in different time frames this shall be the last post for the nighttime. I have opened a new thread, everyone should post in the XIIII: The Thirsty Herald: Firstflame thread from here out. To those that do not understand the basic rules of RPing on the boards, one is that though shall not play god, which includes advancing the timeline for, about or around other players unless permission is given from the mods AND the players involved.

The elf laughed quietly as a frail hand rose up to cover supple lips, knowing she had called last call sometime ago, having made the announcement a good bit before guiding the piglet to the kitchen to feed him the leftovers from the day’s festivities. Her head shaking lightly back and forth golden cascades of shimmering curls prancing about in the flickering flames of the fireplace. The chaos in the tavern seemed to intensify after her announcement. She picked out a single of the many requests being hurled at her, winking a bit to the timid elf, Drasil. “Hurry an get your drink sir.” Rolling the bottle of wine about her nimble hand then catching it upside down over a crystal goblet. The fiery red liquid pouring to the rim of the glass just as Twen turned it right side up. She slid the goblet along the bar to rest almost a third of a ped from Drasil. “Sorry sir it has been a bit since I have served drinks, my aim is a bit off.”

Watching as the fireplace was extinguished the elf’s whimsical smile quickly unfurled into a grimace of anger. Grasping the bottle she held in a white knuckled fist she rapped it against the top of the bar loudly before hopping up to stand upon it. Looking down with a smirk upon her delicate features “My apologies g’patrons” the words forwarded to the humans seated about the bar. A glare spreading over ancient grey eyes as she stared about at the other patrons, shoulders dropping a bit in a feeble attempt at calming herself before addressing the room as a whole. “For those of yee that do not understand the words LAST CALL, which means  no more food to be cooked for the evening, no more drinks being served and last but not least. No putting out the fireplace with random magic! If yee wish to hurl about random incantations I will be the first to show yee exactly where it is those that attempt to frighten, bedazzle or take control of this place shall sleep for the evening.” Tiny digits began opening and closing with white knuckles upon the wine bottle in her tiny hand.

“To whoever rekindled the flames, I appreciate the help but this rule applies to yee as well. This is not the place to show off, practice or frighten my other patrons.” The mage hopped down from the bar and landed upon agile feet. Slamming the bottle down loudly upon the counter before nodding to the orc sitting a distance off in the bar. Turning hastily the elf sauntered quickly into the kitchen. The sounds of water and dishes being washed the only hint of the maiden for quite sometime.

(¯`·._†he §pe££ ƒe££ Üpon the Çrowd £ike a Ðragon, Åncient and ƒu££ oƒ Ðeath_.·´¯)
.·´`·.The School of Fire Magic.·´`·.

Edited by: Twen  Araerwen  at: 5/24/06 2:31

•º•The spell fell upon the crowd like a dragon, •º•
•º•ancient and full of death.•º•
_.·´¯) Twén Aråerwén's CD(¯`·._
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]