Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 3 (Out of Character)  (Read 28304 times)
Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2003, 07:22:22 PM »

Wilhelm is one of the 12.

Phiona

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2003, 08:38:22 PM »

Alrighty-then!  Please pay attention to my two latest posts!  There is  a lot of information regarding the enemy's cavalry and the orchard skirmish.

Whatever happens, Hawkeye is not seen or attacked by anyone, ok?

Here is an update on the two areas

Behind the house (on the side away from the orchard):
Carak- down, possibly dead
Fflewdur- wounded and binding those wounds
Darman- facing a charging calvary, solo

In the orchard (currently surrounded by The Shadow Brigade):
Phiona- shot in right leg and fighting Malorn
Tierria- hiding behind a tree, perhaps fleeing?
Sable- fighting six rangers (with help from Julia)
Julia- helping Sable with the throng around him
Ceasar- down, unconscious
rebel guard 1 (burlyman)- wrestling with a ranger
rebel guard 2- human pin-cushion (i.e. dead)
Hawkeye- gone now

Rangers-
ranger Malorn- fighting Phiona
2 rangers- dead by Sable
6 rangers- fighting Sable and Julia
1 ranger- dead by Julia
1 ranger- wrestling rebel guard 1 (aka burlyman)
1 ranger- wounded and unconscious

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2003, 05:29:22 AM »

Hey everyone,

No, I don't have one of those "helpless woman getting captured" complexes.  Malorn taking Phiona back to Blackwine was one of the predestined plots twists that Severine & I came up with in one of our plotting sessions, several weeks back.

That being said, please do not write up a heroic save for Phiona, no matter how awesome you think your character is.  There will come a time in the story for that, but now is not that time.

Thanks,

Phiona

Kim Sandrage
New Santharian

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2003, 07:30:22 AM »

hey sev quick question do I wait for the guy or should I just carry on and speak for myself ?

where the legend hides the truth at the clash of sun and moon and moved by magnetic fields comes the mystic last eclipse it will ride the zephya plains in the evil cosmic name all the nightmares will soon rise in the age of mystic ice...

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2003, 07:47:22 AM »

Well now wow long post I guess that finishes off the redmarks and stuff...now could Ardan and I get around back in time to help with the calvary that is charging or is the time frame too far off? especially after that long fight I just posted...whew

The difference between a brave man and a coward....is facing your fear instead of running away

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2003, 08:19:22 AM »

Yes, that was a long post. I love the longer posts... they beat the 1-2 sentence posts hands-down.  ;)

Dray and Arden's actions happened roughly about the same time as all the other people fighting the Redmarks, so feel free to respond to the approach of thundering hoof-beats.

The Death Riders' poison (the black stuff coating the arrows and lances) is a paralyzing agent (usage of limbs lost).  The riders' tactics are to harry multiple targets with arrows or  charge against lone targets with lances.  Once all their opponents are down, they will dismount and slay the incapacitated ones... or sometimes trample them to death.

Hagitha is a barbarian from the northlands and is very tough.  She is also very smart.  If she sees the fight going badly for her riders, she will call a retreat and they will ride back to Blackwine's base.  Unlike the Redmarks and the Shadow Brigade, the Death Riders do not fight mindlessly unto death.

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2003, 10:44:22 AM »

Great post Luca!
Damn, you are one good writer.  ;)  

Phiona
-who, in the game, thinks the gods are against us and we should all go home...   :thumbup  

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2003, 01:54:22 AM »

Kim, you can go on with the story. I'll allow for you to control the contact that you meet. If you have any other questions, just ask.

"Once again, the lone soldier walks off into the sunset..." -Anonymous

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2003, 05:03:22 AM »

Just wanna say good work so far everyone. you're making the fights seem real, but just slow down on the killings with some of you. These guys are just as good as we are if not better, and it'll take sometime to take everyone out. Back up will be coming, and i know some of us will be tired soon. Will reinforcements come? who knows...

heheheheh

"Once again, the lone soldier walks off into the sunset..." -Anonymous

Kim Sandrage
New Santharian

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2003, 06:20:22 AM »

Was that okay? The italic bits are him :)  Im stilla bit new to all this roleplaying :\  

where the legend hides the truth at the clash of sun and moon and moved by magnetic fields comes the mystic last eclipse it will ride the zephya plains in the evil cosmic name all the nightmares will soon rise in the age of mystic ice...

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2003, 09:15:22 AM »

Woah.  *Looks around*

Where did everyone go?  *echoes*

:(    I think when Severine said "slow down on the killing"  he didn't mean "slow down on the posting!  (At least, I am pretty sure that's not what he meant...)

Phiona

Elraralia Horfiwiel
New Santharian

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2003, 02:35:22 PM »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, Winter Break is almost upon my school, and thus my teachers find it amusing to see how many tests they can cram in before hand.

Wasn't too sure where the horseman was coming from Sev, hope that was alright..

Dray Ducroix
New Santharian

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2003, 05:19:22 PM »

Not to knock ya or anything, but if you ran out the front, and it reads like you did there are not more Redmarks there to kill, The last one was done in by myself and Ardan the horsemen are around back and theres about 10 of them left still

The difference between a brave man and a coward....is facing your fear instead of running away

Elraralia Horfiwiel
New Santharian

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2003, 05:07:22 AM »

Whoa...just read over my post...not so good.  Definitly had a fever when I was writing that, and reading the other posts, so that would explain the...horridness of it. Stupid flu/cold....

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2003, 07:05:22 PM »

Gah!  You guys are mauling all the pretty horses!

Uhm, I lost count of how many of the Death Riders are down, but like I said before, I would prefer these opponants be run off rather than killed.  

These are skilled cavalry and they aren't going to ride into a situation they cannot win.  Yes, they have lances, but they also have arrows and they are well-trained to ride and fire from horseback like some Japanese warriors used to do...  Hagitha will call a retreat rather than sacrifice her horse-warriors.  Please reflect this in your posts.

Thank you!

Phioina

PS:  I'm waiting for a little time to pass in-game before my next post, sice I think it will take time for Malorn to take Phiona all the way back to the compound.  Too bad you guys killed all the horses, you might have overtook him.  (Yeah, we are flexible with the plotlines that way...)

PPS:  Pardon my grumping.  I think all of your posts are wonderfully detailed and well thought-out.  I enjoy reading them.  I would just like to see some of the enemies get away rather than a mass slaughter ever single fight.  Mass slaughter is too predictable... and leaves no one to return for revenge at a later date.  Please consider this.  ;)

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

- Maximus Decimus Meridius

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]