Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC 3 (Out of Character)  (Read 28654 times)
SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2003, 02:59:22 AM »

I agree with Phiona. I plan on having the death riders retreat anyways. We will encounter them later at the final stand-off at the fort. Phiona, tomorrow I wanna talk with ya over yahoo and discuss about the story.

ps: I so kicked ass in my final today!!! :number1  

"Once again, the lone soldier walks off into the sunset..." -Anonymous

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2003, 03:15:22 AM »

Alright peeps, here's what is going on:

Tomorrow, I'm going to post for the NPCs so they can help out during the fight. The leftover death riders will retreat, and the old party will be reuinted again with a few more additions. we'll make our way back to the inn. Meanwhile, William will be outside the village, looking for his fellow mercenaries. If u want, you can do that post Phiona. Once we arrive at the inn, we'll be holding our ground there, while fighting off many of Marlus' men, alongside those who decide to fight with us. as for others, they will be hiding like cowards. and those who was with sev's party during the meeting, you will get your weapons from sev's room upon arrival. during all of this, I'll be dicussing with Phiona through yahoo on what our next move should be.

Luca the Thief
OOC
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2003, 05:20:22 AM »

Gleep. The holidays are upon us and with holiday come visiting family......family with no internet access. My grandma doesn't have a computer and I'm driving down there for a while. I'll get my dad to bring his laptop, but I won't be able to post regularily. I don't leave till Monday, but after that you can puppet Luca around.

PS. Luca doesn't kill. She maims and knocks people out only. *sigh* skitters off to see if she can make a post

Sable
New Santharian

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2003, 06:11:22 PM »

I leave too on holidays. I'll be going this Sunday and come back the next one, but without university (and that means no Internet access :P) I'll have to post from a ciber cafe from time to time. So don't ask from too much action for Sable hehe.

Sable, "There is a time you can only flee forwards"

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2003, 02:19:22 AM »

It's koo. around this time I understand why people won't post for awhile. hell, I'll be pretty busy myself. But I'll use that as a chance to move the story forward a bit. With everyone's permission next week with a post from Severine, I'll have everyone make their way to the tavern. That is if everyone approves.

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2003, 09:06:22 AM »

I have to say I am disappointed.

What is the point of creating interesting opponents only to have each and every one mowed down like we are playing some video game?  All NPCs must be complete and total idiots in this game.

Where is the danger?  Apparently there isn't any.  Let's just burn down the whole village, shall we?  What are we afraid of?  

Let's just march on the military compound right now- take 'em all out.  We are arrow-proof and nigh invulnerable and they are all inconsequential, after all...

Phiona

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

- Maximus Decimus Meridius

Elraralia Horfiwiel
New Santharian

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2003, 09:23:22 AM »

I have a feeling that we have all been supremly reprimanded.:\

Where did everyone go?

Kim Sandrage
New Santharian

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2003, 10:55:22 PM »

im here but no idea what to do next :confused  

Welcome to shadow world far under northern skies
Mountains and raging seas, valleys and icy winds Glory and majesty, triumph and victory
Legends and epic tales born between these dark lakes
For you a new one written with black blood
(Lyrics from Luca Turilli - Magic Horizons

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2003, 01:37:22 AM »

I'm visiting my family in upstate New York tomorrow (after I take my final for psych) for the holiday week, so my posts will be limtied through out the weekend. This will actually give me time to come up with some good story ideas, so next week, everything should flow well. :)  

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2003, 01:49:22 AM »

Kim, the contact will lead you to Marlus' base wellyou two will ahve a conversation. Don't worry though, I'll act out Marlus. I'll tell you when I'll be ready to do that. Hopefully it'll either be tomorrow or at the end of the week.

Kim Sandrage
New Santharian

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2003, 10:08:22 PM »

kool kool thanks I was beinning to wonder if i had been forgotton. *g*

Welcome to shadow world far under northern skies
Mountains and raging seas, valleys and icy winds Glory and majesty, triumph and victory
Legends and epic tales born between these dark lakes
For you a new one written with black blood
(Lyrics from Luca Turilli - Magic Horizons

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2003, 02:28:22 AM »

EVERYONE: I'm about to head upstate, so I'm taking this time to think over some stuff. Phiona, I'll allow you to bunny Severine and Tierria if you want to move ahead. Since I won't have anymore school 'till February (god I love college!) I'll have a lot more time to put into this story. Then, I can make it the way I've dreamed, which was going well before the school year started for me. Despite my MIA for this week, I have NO intention of leaving this story. This will be one of the few finished rpgs on the Santharian board. And hopefully, you all will stick by me as well. for the next person who is going to post, or whoever wants to, mention that the Death Riders are retreating. Some attacked sev and the others in order to weaken them so the infantry can go in for the kill. I'll do the rest when I post either on Friday or Saturday. Thank you all for your participation so far (even to those who asked to join) and Have a Merry Christmas!  :)

and PS: I can understand how Phiona feels about the fighting scenes. I'll make sure to keep track of the infantry soldiers when we encounter them. Phiona honey, just stay in your shoes. I'll make sure that this fight will end as well as it started. Of course with some creative criticism along the way...which I WILL need btw. ;)  

Phiona Whitefire
New Santharian

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2003, 08:14:22 PM »

A quick search of any of the five Death riders will locate the antidote for the black poison.  There are two vials on each man.  It must be ingested (swallowed) to work, because splashing it on the wounds will do nothing.  There is also one partial flask of the poison on each man, too.  This is contact poison and may be put on any weapon, melee or ranged.

Elraralia Horfiwiel
New Santharian

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2003, 07:27:22 AM »

yay for new ways to kill people! :devilish

Happy Belated/right on time/ holidays to everyone!  I hope they are/have been fabulous!

SeverineHalo
New Santharian

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2003, 08:22:22 AM »

Hey all. I'm back from upstate, and ready to continue this great story! Right now, I'm reading Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind, from The Sword of Truth Series. Very good book...getting my creative flow I had in the summer back. I'll try to post today, but tomorrow I'll cover alot of stuff in the story. Phiona, I didn't check my yahoo yet, but if you had any messages, I'll get to them. Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]