Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Story #16: JOINING  (Read 17219 times)
Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2003, 04:38:22 PM »

You look titled to me...Valannia.  ;)    Go ahead and put your contact info back into the Contact thread (just edit your post) and also post your CD in the CD thread (minus the history).

The point of the CD thread, in case anyone is interested, is to give everyone a better idea of what your PC looks like, since most people don't describe their own PC in freat detail.

Oh, and, feel free to jump in at any time...  preferably before the ship sets sail at sundown.

Wow, I just noticed-  we have nearly an all-woman group here, except for Gaynor & Laen (both ran by Gaynor) , Necro (my other PC), and, should he join, Terq, all the other PCs are female.  This could get nteresting...

M

Edited by: Muargath   at: 10/20/03 8:43
Voltaire Terenos
New Santharian

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2003, 11:30:22 AM »

im posting hee and the ooc thread to ask if i can join this game, i ahve also posted my cd, if i can join plz tell me where/when i should join in, thanks!

Nyleia
New Santharian

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2003, 11:42:22 AM »

lol, yes this could get intrested, and also, three of us women have long white hair......

Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2003, 01:32:22 PM »

Voltaire, post your CD in the CD thread, your Contact info in the Contact info thread.  Read everything and post when you are ready... hopefully before the ship sets sale.  

It'll help a lot if you pay attention to the descriptions.

Welcome!

PS:  A male PC at last!  Mwuahahahah!  :devilish  

"There is serenity in Chaos.
Seek ye the Eye of the Hurricane."
- so says the Principia Discordia

Cloud Sparrow
New Santharian

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2003, 01:01:22 AM »

Well Visions of Darkness is slowly down as well as my In The Eyes of Her Son story, so I guess I'll join the action in this story to get my creative juices flowing. That is if you'll let me.  ;)  

Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2003, 08:41:22 AM »

Of course you may join, Cloud!  I was hoping to get a mage into the game.  Whew, what a relief!  (I didn't want to run an NPC mage).

So post your CD and Contact info, and then jump in whenever you see a chance.  :)

Muargath

Valannia Incendarious
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2003, 08:23:22 AM »

oOo look another male party member. ~Sharpens the pike and grins evilly.~:fish  

P.S. Welcome to the "show" Cloud.

~~"It is easier for a king to have a lie beleived than for a beggar to spread the truth"~~

Edited by: Valannia Incendarious at: 10/22/03 0:24
Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2003, 09:42:22 AM »

That's right!  Another guy!  Now we have two who aren't being ran my the mods.  Cool.  :devilish

But we sure have a lot of elves.  Pretty soon, we'll have enough for you all to start another elf tribe after you all get stranded on Yamalquian.  (Oops, did I let loose a spoiler?)  :lol     Nah, THAT won't happen.  ;)

But there is no doubt that the dark ship might be this world's version of the love boat!   :heart   :loveeyes    :hug   :loveeyes   :heart

Muaragth  :jawdrop  

Nyleia
New Santharian

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2003, 10:20:22 AM »

....erm......lol, at least ther'll be lots of fish.

btw, what's the climate like on Yamalquian?

Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2003, 09:24:22 AM »

And if anyone gets seasick, we now have a healer to help out!  :clap  

I'll find out about the climate on Yamalquain.  So far, all I know is that it is a wasteland.  

Back.   Yamalquain is comprised of thirteen land-masses/islands that stretch as far north as Northern Sarvonia and as far south as the southern tip of Sarvonia.  I can't provide a link, but if you go here and click on the shield on the site menu, then click on "Caelereth, the World of", and scroll down you'll see the worldmap, which shows Yamalquain in the southeast corner.  I am using this map, and the climate will be comparable to the climates of countries at the same latitudes.

I researched the Santharian Dream site and found only a few plants and animals have been developed for the southern islands of Yamalquain, which is warm and balmy (palm trees and big lizards).

But, this adventure will take place on the largest landmass of Yamalquain, and like much of this adventure, descriptions of the places we visit are not sanctioned by the developers of the main project which is Caelereth.  In other words, I'm making it all up, they will not be using my ideas, and beyond this story, my descriptions will not hold any weight in the World of Caelereth.  By the way, Admin is ok with this.  ;)

But even so, I am trying to stick with everything already established.  The Peninsula of Iol is just starting to be developed on the other board, and I am sure that what I come up with will wildly deviate from what they come up with.  But, after this story is done, it won't really matter.  ;)

Muargath

Edited by: Muargath   at: 10/22/03 1:45
Nyleia
New Santharian

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2003, 10:30:22 AM »

Ok, because in my last post I have some rare herbs growing there and just wanted to make sure that there was at least someplace for them to grow.....

but then again, they are rare

Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2003, 10:46:22 AM »

Good enough reason to go...

M

Kiushapo
Kissing Captain
Approved Character

Elf

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2003, 03:11:22 AM »

Got room for another elf to join? ;)  

Simple answers to life's questioning. T'would be greater magic then I have ever been seeing!

Simple answers to life's questioning. T'would be a greater magic that I have ever been seeing.
Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2003, 04:01:22 AM »

Why not.  One more or less won't make a difference.  LOL
I might just title the next chapter in honor of all the new elven PCs...  :wink2  

M

Go ahead and post your CD and contact information.  Thanks!

Edited by: Muargath   at: 10/24/03 20:12
Muargath
New Santharian

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2003, 07:05:22 PM »

To prospective new players:

I should mention that since The Dark Ship is out to sea, we will not be adding new players to the game until we hit another port.

If you want to join up, you can let me know.  Be warned you might have a long wait.  On the bright side, this gives you a chance to read up on all the posts.  ;)

Muargath

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[July 30, 2021, 06:05:42 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]