Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

gfx gfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register    gfx gfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!
Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator

- THE CD FORUM POSTICON SYSTEM -

Below is a summary on the posticons used for the character description approval process. The posticon of the first post should always be edited according to the current state of completion of the character description (either by the player, a Moderator or an Administrator).
1) PLAYER - CD is incomplete. Use this posticon if you have not finished your CD.  4) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by one moderator. A second mod's approval is needed.
 2) PLAYER - CD is completed. Use this if you have finished working on your CD.  5) MODERATOR - CD has been approved by two moderators. An Administrator should soon take care of the titling.
 3) MODERATOR - An expert's opinion is needed. The specific field in which the expert's help is needed should be added to the title.  6) ADMINISTRATOR - An administrator has titled the character, and the thread will soon be moved to the CD Archives.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Character Descriptions in Waiting  (Read 2066 times)
Kalína Mërénwèn
Grammar Queen of Caelereth
Admin

Elf, Ylfferhim

« on: January 01, 1970, 03:00:00 AM »

Do not post your Character Descriptions in this thread! 

Good Day Santharians and soon to be Santharians!

As you all may have noticed, there are a lot of Character Descriptions in this forum, and though we Administrators and Moderators try our best to get to everyone, there are Character Descriptions which fall to the second page. Once they go to the second page, the administrators and moderators don't always know if the person is still actively working on their CD or waiting for comments. If you are creating a character, please help us out by keeping your CD on the first page and occasionally giving us a tap on the shoulder if you haven't received comments in a couple of days after you have edited your CD to the comments already received.

If you are one of those people whose CD has been pushed down the page and hasn't received attention for a couple of days after editing, go ahead and post here so we know to check over your CD as soon as we possibly can. Also, a way for you to keep it at the top of the page and in the immediate eye-line of the Moderators is to make a post after you have completed the edits requested. This will bring your CD up to the top of the page, as editing alone will not bring it up.

Thank you,
~ Kalina Merenwen, Administrator

PLEASE!

If it has been more than 3 days, then it is appropriate to post here. If your CD has received comments or has just been posted within the last 24 hours, there is no need to post here as it make take a few hours for someone to actually post a comment. Patience is an excellent virtue we love to practice here.

Just a tip guys, to keep your CD in view of the mods and off the dreaded second page, make sure you make a post after you have integrated your comments to let us know you made edits, because editing your CD alone will not bring it back up to the top and to the attention of the mods.

This "moving up after editing" was a nice Ezboard feature we no longer have, so your help with this will be much appreciated.

It also keeps us from having to search for your CD on the second page, saving us a lot of time so we have more time to spend on comments.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 10:44:49 AM by Mina » Logged

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Aera
New Santharian

Half-Elf Injerín/Korweynite

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »

I waited 3-4 days and bumped my CD back to the first page. I'd really appreciate any comments. :)

"Not all those who wander are lost." -J.R.R. Tolkien.

Aera is still undergoing the approval process. Please, feel free to take a moment to read and comment. :)
trev'elae telae'irae
New Santharian

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 12:45:12 AM »

could someone please look at my cd i think it has been 3 days or more
Aeglaeca
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 01:45:22 PM »

Aeglaeca, eyelian man, orcristh, page 2 or 3 pls......been 4 days........
Faryn
New Santharian

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 12:58:38 AM »

i don't want to annoy moderators by posting again but nobody has looked at mine for a few days, and since my last post only 1 person posted on my CD
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 03:58:48 AM by Faryn » Logged
Simonne Miller
Meddling Herbalist
CD Mod

Human, Caltharian

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 01:13:17 AM »

Faryn, we really are rather short on commenters at the moment, with Kareesh gone for a few days and Kali only here for emergencies. I'm afraid you'll have to be patient a little while longer.

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art...

Simonne Miller
Faryn
New Santharian

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 04:01:39 AM »

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know... I just don't like to wait. Sorry again
Valéria Móh'rhem
New Santharian

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 11:09:24 PM »

Just a friendly reminder that I'm still here and waiting to be looked at ^^
Mina
Ávash'deláey
Admin

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 10:47:10 AM »

CD mods, please delete the request after you've checked the CD.  The thread gets a little crowded otherwise. 

Drexal ben Putin
New Santharian

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 07:08:29 PM »

Good day Mods. It has been 6 days since my last edit.  I know you are understaffed.  Just a simple hi.  Thank you.
Yukiko Haukea
New Santharian

Elven, Co'orhem, Mercenary

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 11:06:57 PM »

Its been six days since I've posted my CD with no comments from moderators.. Could I please get afew so I know what needs to be changed? ^_^; Thanks

A man is always less charming than he thinks he is, never as irresistible as we lead him to believe, and completely captivating in his ignorance.
Simonne Miller
Meddling Herbalist
CD Mod

Human, Caltharian

« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 12:06:45 AM »

I'll get to you soon, yukiko, i didn't have time for it anymore today. As soon as I have some time, i'll give you a lookover

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art...

Simonne Miller
Kaldez’Yadra
New Santharian

The Vengeful Hunter

« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 07:42:41 AM »

I havnt been active for a while, but i had been waiting for a post for days befor that, i would be extremeley happy if someoen would check my CD please :)

Nothing is impossible for impossibility is impossible -Kaldez'Yadra
Mahvalan the VIII
New Santharian

Wanna-be Pyrotechnic Santharian

« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 05:32:23 PM »

Its been about three days since my last getting comments. Or more, I don't remember. Anyway, could I have a quick look over? Yes, it says I need a religion expert, for stuff in the history, but could I have a general look-over otherwise too? Thanks.

"Behold, the fires of my soul" - Mahvalan the VIII, the Phoenix Mage
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Members
Total Members: 9117
Latest: coldcash
Stats
Total Posts: 114897
Total Topics: 4134
Online Today: 35
Online Ever: 216