Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Temple Area(Voldar)  (Read 27318 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2007, 09:00:44 AM »

Grant doubled over in laughter. "Guilty, on all counts."

Alassiel mentioned her cat. Grant frowned, he had no idea and then Alassiel left his arm and it felt like it he was missing a part of him.  He turned and saw that her cat, Fern, had been following them.  The storm was becoming worse.  She grabbed her cat and brought him back to him and asked what they should do with the cat?

Grant looked up the street, watching the street becoming snow covered.  Each moment they lose in trying to track the man who had stabbed his Captain would be a moment in which that man or men would escape the just judgement he deserved.

"Take him along, Alassiel. We have to hurry to be able to get to the place where the Captain was stabbed and then try and track the killler or killers." He did not even notice his slip of the tongue. For the Captain was not yet dead, except maybe in his mind.
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »

"Take him along, Alassiel. We have to hurry to be able to get to the place where the Captain was stabbed and then try and track the killler or killers." Grant said. Alassiel gladly took his arm again; now it was literally freezing.

"Correction: Fern's a she, and we need to try and track the stabber or stabbers." She smiled at him. Then she frowned, thinking. "Let's assume there is only one stabber. What if the stabbing was just an accident, or the stabber was drunk? We must consider that possibility, as well as the possibility that the stabber was a real enemy...someone from Nyermersys, perhaps? That is the enemy city of Voldar, is it not?"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2007, 11:32:56 PM »

Correction: Fern's a she, and we need to try and track the stabber or stabbers." She smiled at him. Then she frowned, thinking. "Let's assume there is only one stabber. What if the stabbing was just an accident, or the stabber was drunk? We must consider that possibility, as well as the possibility that the stabber was a real enemy...someone from Nyermersys, perhaps? That is the enemy city of Voldar, is it not

Grant looked at her confused. "What are you talking about? Nyermersys and Voldar have not been enemies for decades; not since the last war and Nyermersys lost badly. Actually, we both lost, good men, brothers, and when the plague and famine came, as they usually do after a war, many more people died, including women and children.  My mother and sister died. I was not even there when they passed onto the next life. I was with the army coming home. I was just a private back then, young and naive. I lost all of that during the war and when I came home to an empty home." Grant said sadly. 

"However, you may be correct about the stabbing being an accident, but only if it was only one man and he had to be extremely drunk not to notice the insignia upon the Captain's shoulders," He frowned again as he and Alassiel continued their way to the place where the Captain had been stabbed. "Even if the man was drunk, the Captain was not and the Captain is very well versed in warfare. How did a drunk man get close enough to the Captain to stab him?" He asked himself outloud.
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2007, 12:16:58 AM »

Upon hearing that Voldar and Nyermersys had not been enemies for decades, Alassiel frowned. She had thought that that war had been much more recent. But then again, she thought darkly, when one war is fought, there is likely to be another. But she didn't say it out loud. "Sorry, I must have got it confused somehow." she said.

Then Grant mentioned losing his mother and his sister in the war. She nodded in sympathy and squeezed his arm. "I was abandoned as a baby," she confided, "But an Injerin couple found and adopted me. So although I am a dark elf, I grew up as an Injerin."

She heard what Grant had to say about the possibility about the stabber being drunk. He asked himself out loud how a drunk would even get close to the Captain. She thought about it. "I knew a man who stabbed himself to death because the one he loved rejected him, though she loved him, really. She cried so much at his funeral. Maybe..." she hesitated before continuing, "Maybe it is a similar case with your Captain, except he was so worried and upset he ceased to notice everything around him. Although," she added quickly, "that might not necessarily be the case."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:00:13 PM by Alassiel Telrúnya » Logged

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2007, 03:10:06 AM »

A dark elf!! Grant thought, raised by Injerin's ones. What have I gotten myself into?

"Do you always talk this much?" Grant asked, smiling down at her.
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2007, 03:20:18 AM »

Alassiel looked up at Grant with mock indignance. "People do say so, yes, and if we're going to find this stabber, you'll just have to deal with it." she grinned. "While we're on the way to our destination, you can ask me almost any question concerning my life, and I will try not to bore you."

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007, 01:28:48 AM »

Grant chuckled as he wrapped his left arm tighter around her, pulling her close to him. "I doubt if you could bore me with anything you say."

Finally they came to place where the attack took place.  The snow had not piled up as much here as the wind could not drift the snow as it was blocked by several buildings.  The spill of the Captain's blood was obvious, but as Grant let go of Alassiel's arm and bent down and rested his arms upon his knees and peered at the ground he could not see any tracks leading away from the scene.  The snow had covered the street and there was no blood trail leading away from the scene that he could see. Which meant that the person or person's who had done this had suffered no harm.

He stood up with a frown on his face as he looked up and down Cedric street trying to guess which direction the man who stabbed his Captain would go?  The wind was howling and whipping around the buildings. The snow became thicker and thicker as it fell; almost in sheets of white.  Grant shrugged his shoulders. It was near impossible in these conditions to find his Captain's attacker, besides he had Alassiel to worry about and her cat.

"I do not think we will ever find the man who attacked my Captain Alassiel," he said disappointed,"this snowstorm is becoming worse and has covered up all tracks, even if there were any. I think we should go to Arth's as it is closer now than the temple."

He wrapped his arm back around her and began walking up the street toward Arth's. "Is your invitation still open?" he asked. "I mean about once we get to our destination I can ask you anything?" he said as his lips turned up into a sly grin."
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007, 01:42:30 AM »

Alassiel felt disappointed when Grant told her that there was no way of tracking the stabber. But she was starting to feel very cold.... she turned away from the sight of the Captain's blood and began walking to Arth's with Grant.

He asked her if her 'invitation' was still open. "Sure," Alassiel replied, grinning. "In fact, to prevent us from walking to Arth's in an awkward silence, and to forget about the cold, you could ask me something right now." then she paused for a moment, thinking. "Anything except the question 'What was the most embarassing moment of your life'. And wipe that smile off your face!" she punched him lightly.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 01:51:35 AM »

Grant laughed. He liked her humor and the way she smiled could melt the hardiest of snowstorms. "That was not the question I was going to ask first, but it is a most interesting one," he said with another sly grin. "No, the first question is, do you have a boyfriend or whatever the Elven kind may say?" Grant asked, not really knowing and hoping he was not offending her in any way. "Or are you married? Then the next question would be what was your most embarassing moment of your life." He grinned as he pulled her closer to him to keep her warm as a pretense, but he wanted to feel her body and warmth close to him.  He prayed to himself that she would say that she did not have a boyfriend.
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 02:06:51 AM »

"I don't have boyfriends, I have admirers. But I never cared for any of them," Alassiel said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "And no, I most certainly am not married; though I did have quite a few proposals in the last decade. And fine, I'll tell you the most embarassing moment of my life was..."

She leant towards his ear and whispered, "Once, I was camping with a few friends in a forest, I forgot which one it was, and in the middle of the night, I woke up with what I thought was a snake across my arm, and I screamed and woke everyone up, and when there was enough light, I found out it was a belt." she blushed. "It was really embarassing, though we all had a good laugh later on."

Then she nudged him gently, resting her head on his shoulder. "Next question?"

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2007, 01:50:56 AM »

Grant pulled Alassiel tighter to him and gazed down at her face. "Yes, I can imagine you have had quite a few admirers; I being one of them." Grant saw the shadow of a building and recognized it as Arth's. "Here we are. I think the rest of the questions should be asked over a warm fire to warm the body and a wine to warm the insides. What do you think?" He asked, as he pulled open Arth's door and led Alassiel inside.

OOC, rest of post will be in Arth's.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2007, 03:03:15 AM »

Inside the temple the room where Norman lay was quite warm and safe from the elements outside. Nichea busied himself by checking on Norman's wounds and answering the myriad of questions that his apprentices would ask as they watched him work.

The potion must be working, thought Nichea, as he looked down at Norman, his face and skin are not as pale.  He worked silently around Lady Claudirea and kept a watchful eye upon her. Though she seemed to alright, he knew that she could be in a state of shock and would not show it, yet.  If she begins to shake, or start to sweat more than normal or stop sweating at all and her skin would turn pale then he would have to do something; right now the best thing for both of them is to be together, so he walked around her and quietly did his duty.

Finally after changing Norman's dressing for the fourth time; the poultice drawing out any infection he may have incurred, was finally showing signs of less and less pus. "Lady Claudirea would you care for a cup of tea or something to eat?" Nichea asked as he took a warm blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders.
Claudirea
One With Nature
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2007, 12:33:12 PM »

Claudirea watched, slowly beginning to calm down as she watched the healer clean Norman's wounds. When he asked her if she would like something to drink, she shook her head.

"No thank you. I think I need to rest, most of all." She hesitantly laid down next to Norman's still body and curled up close, making sure not to get near his wound. Closing her eyes, she brought the blanket around her body, getting as comfortable as she could on the cold stone floor. Slowy, the world drifted away as she fell asleep.

Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2007, 01:45:54 AM »

Nichea nodded slightly, silently agreeing that sleep would be the best for Claudirea's emotions to calm down. He watched as she layed down next to the Captain falling asleep. The cold wind blew through the temple and he went to get another blanket to lay on top of the sleeping duo.

Norman stired slightly in his state, letting Nichea know that he was well on his way to better health.

Claudirea
One With Nature
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2007, 11:22:37 PM »

Claudirea's eyes opened slowly. When they finally did open, she was confused as to where she was and how she got there. She sat up quickly and looked around. She noticed that she was in a very nice place and....and there was something warm lying next to her.

Looking down, Claudirea remembered everything. She gave a small smile as she laid back down, snuggling close against Norman. She wasn't very tired, but she was happy to be next to him, something she had never felt this way about someone before.

As she laid there, waiting for Norman to wake up she thought about recent events. Never would she have thought that coming to the city of Voldar would all these things happen. She gave a small shudder as she thought of the night when she was almost raped....she would have been too if it had not been for the Commander.

Emptying her head of these thoughts, Claudirea closed her eyes and listened to Norman's breathing, allowing that to calm to down and to relax her.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]