Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arth's Stables in Voldar.  (Read 1335 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« on: April 20, 2006, 11:40:23 PM »

The stables connected to Arth's is a large clean barn with many stalls.  It is taken care of by a halt father, name of Ulrich and his son, Remy, at age of ten.  Both father and son have light brown hair and brown eyes. A shock of Remy's hair keeps on falling over his face.  Ulrich's wife and Remy's mother was killed by a disease when Remy was five.  Her name was Belinda and was Thai's sister, his only other family as both their mother and fathers died in a fire.

When Damien came along and gave Thai the run of his buisness, Arth's, he wanted to help Ulrich and his family as well, but Belinda's face was badly burnt in the fire and so the family decided to be the stable helpers.  Damien paid well especially when he discovered how Belinda and then her son could take care of animals, especially horses; they seemed to have a second sense about them.

When Belinda passed away, Damien and Thai tried to encourage Ulrich to be more involved in the inn's buisness, but Ulrich became lost in his own self, drunk most of the time, pining over the loss of Belinda.  Remy, took care of his father and the stables.

Capher.

Arrianna Valerious
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 07:24:23 PM »

As the pair strode into the stables, Arrianna's eyes washed over the familiar wooden panels of the barn. Tythle immediately walked over to his horse, Notre, and began stroking the beast, while explaining how faithful and loyal his horse had been. Arrianna spied Blaze in the corner, and what looked like a tuft of the stable boys, Remy's, hair. She had become accustomed to seeing him play with Blaze, and the boy must have been one of the only humans her horse had ever trusted. She valued this. She paced over to her horse, and gently stroked down his face.
"Blaze too, has been my companion through many of my travels, without him I do not know what I would do." Her head turned to face the other Elf, her eyes large yet warming. "As much as I enjoy your company, and the calm of the stables, surely we must think about moving on to the tourney...are you well enough to ride?" In her eyes, perhaps he was not, but of course only he knew what he felt like inside. When he spoke, his voice was raspy, and he was not walking with a straight stance, he looked slightly bowed over, perhaps by pain. She sighed inwardly, and awaited her reply.  

Edited by: Arrianna Valerious at: 4/23/06 11:28
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 06:17:49 AM »

Altario rode leisurely along the streets of Voldar, noting that he was still oner of the few people to have ventured out after the blizzard, as the lack of footprints in the deep snow clearly stated.  He could see the stables of Arth's Spot just ahead.  He gently reined back on Horse, allowing the animal to stop.  No, he wanted to enjoy the peace and serenity just a tad longer, before the hustle and bustle of city life ruined it.  He leaned back on Horse, so far back that he was laying down, looking up at the sky.  It was a beautiful, clear sky, one that were he back home, he would be able to see the horizon in every direction.  He swallowed down the lump that formed in his throat.

He sat up straight once more.  A slight snarl curled up the corner of his mouth.  He would never forget that he was not home, nor would he be anytime soon.  He rode to the stable with more determination.  He jumped off Horse with practiced ease, and used the reins to lead the animal inside the building.  It would be a quick breakfast, then he would find this evil.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]