Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joining the Adventure  (Read 30913 times)
Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« on: June 07, 2005, 05:23:22 AM »

Post your request for admittance into the city BEFORE posting your CD. This is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Darien Gulath
New Santharian

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 06:10:22 AM »

Requests to join Voldar.  Cd will be up in Cd-board, still working on edits. Hope to get approved very soon.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 06:15:22 AM »

Accepted and Welcome Darien. Just make sure you do post your CD. :)  Feel free to get started whenever. :)  

Insanity is only a perception made by those who have yet to attain its greatness. While those of us who have already stepped inside its bounds find bliss in our utter madness.
Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Norkin
New Santharian

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 07:51:22 PM »

Can I join, I would post my CD but it was delted in the hacker thingy. I ve been approved, otherwise I wouldn't have a title.

Norkin Ironhands is a old mastersmith with a drink problem and alot pals at arths spot. He owns his own shop in old town. He was born in Voldar but business has been bad and he's went to Strata to flog some old armour and swords. He's been successful and wants to come home.

He's got a dog too, Zammy.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 12:50:22 AM »

Sounds like a perfect charcter for this place.  We need some common people, instead of always assassins and such.  Besides, Damien and he could be very good friends as he is a "Smith"  He could hire you as the cities weapon maker for the guards.

Of course the assassins may want you to help sharpen their own blades.  So yeah, I would welcome your character.  Just come up to the main gate and ask for admittance.

Capher.

Grunok the Exile
Seeker
Approved Character

Male Losh-Oc Orc

Homepage
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 09:19:22 PM »

Hi, Grunok and I would like to join, please. *puffs up chest* I have a title. :broadgrin

Assuming I am accepted, I should let you know that I will be posting on New Zealand time, ie after you lot have gone to bed. Probably won't make a difference, but just so you know not to wait up for me. ;)  You all seem to post at about 5am my time.

calisaid
New Santharian

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 09:12:22 AM »

Hello all :)

Requesting to join :)

I too am from the land of sheep *cough*...ahh i mean the long white cloud ;)  

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is me

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 11:27:22 PM »

Since Kali is on vacation.  Welcome Calisaid to the city of Voldar.  Please enter in the Main Gate.

After admittance then you are free to go wherever you please.  There is a plot to this story, but so far the only ones who know it are myself and Kali.  We wanted the rest of you players to figure it out as we went along.  Hopefully you will discover it.

Oh, forgot, you need to put Character descrip in the Charac desrip thread. Ok?  That way we all get to know your character.

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 7/6/05 15:28
calisaid
New Santharian

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 07:02:22 AM »

Hello :)

Thanks :)  Ill put my CD up now. Look foward to adventuring with all you good people! ;)  

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is me

Thraz the Mighty
New Santharian

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 11:43:22 PM »

Requesting to join Voldar.:biggrin

btw: This is Erian Melor, so I do have some RPing experience.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 12:01:22 AM »

Of course. Just post your CD in the CD thread and make an appearance at one of the gates and we shall get you on a roll. :)  

Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Abigail Nightwatch
New Santharian

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 03:18:22 AM »

Hello, Abigail Nightwatch requesting to join please. CD will be posted momentarily and I am posting in the Central Time Zone in the states.

The biggest uniqueness that Abigail brings with her is that she is the daughter of a famed hero and, as much as she loves him, is trying to get out of his shadow. Due to her father her last name is a recognizable one in many areas.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 06:43:22 AM »

Okay, are you going to be playing out her father? Is he travelling with her?

I know we discussed this a little before I left for work but I couldn't remember the concensus if there was one.  

Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Abigail Nightwatch
New Santharian

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 07:01:22 AM »

Her father is merely a mentioned name in retrospect to where she is now. In her story, he is off doing his own thing having just left retirement as Abigail left home. The only relevance he has to her storywise right now is how his own reputation and fame might affect her if she is recognized as his daughter.

So to answer your questions, no, he will not be travelling with her nor do I have any plans of them interacting at this time. Only his reputation affecting her in some way. Thank you.

Kalína Dalá'isyrás
Dalá'isyrás
Mini-mod

High Elf, Kaýrrhem

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 02:15:22 PM »

Ah okay. So, no npcing him then. Okay, makes sense to the old mod now >< lol. Go ahead and post your CD in the proper thread and you may begin by posting the a gate thread which finds your fancy.  

Nai'r en'Lina ar'Kaimel
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]