Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joining the Adventure  (Read 30917 times)
Hylphán
Venturer
Approved Character

Half-Elf, Avennorian/ Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2007, 04:23:23 PM »

Hi Capher and Lady Kareesh.  I respectfully request permission to enter into your adventure.  I was trying to get into the Nyermersys story, but it's stalled at the moment.  If you will have me, I will post again with all the info you need.
Thanks
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 07:04:59 PM by Hylphán » Logged

Fair winds and following seas till our paths cross again.

Hylphán's CD
Sparrow Brooks
Wanderer
Approved Character

Human, Helcrani

« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2007, 08:45:44 PM »

Permission to join please

Arcuthra
Chivalrous Orc
Approved Character

Orc, Volkek-Oshra

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2007, 11:10:17 PM »

Than I'll join Nyer.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2007, 01:38:47 AM »

Hi Arcuthra, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I have been quite busy.

You want to join on Nyer's side of the story, great. I assume you have read the backstory, and the rules, ect.  Posted your CD in the CD thread, your complete CD, not a line where I have to click to find it. I forget the name of that line, at the moment.

After you have done that then enter in at Zoccharrisis gate, I hope I spelled it correctly, probably not, but anyway you get the idea and then just follow the lead of whoever starts speaking to you.  In the meantime after I have checked out your CD, I will try and implement you into the plot. OK?

There is a third option, and if you would like to talk about that, PM me.

@Hylphan and Sparrow, If you read what I wrote to Arcuthra, then you basically know what you should do; read the backstory, decide which side you wish to be on and as I mentioned there is a third side, if you want to know about the third side, PM me.  Anyway, after deciding, then post your CD, tell me what side you wish to be on in the appropriate OOC; Nyer's or Voldars, enter in at the correct gate, please make sure when you post you take into account the weather and time of day.  Though time moves slowly...it does move. 

I expect all of my players to grow into their characters; to explore all aspects of them. This is not just a shoot-em, kill them type of story, but one that has alot of character development and interaction with each other and the NPC's that have been written.  There are a lot of NPC's, I control most of them, though some are controlled by others.  You can puppet any NPC, that is needed, or not specifically controlled by another person, unless you ask permisision first. If you are looking for a kill them type of story, then this is not for you, though there is and will be some skirmishes and battles, this is a story most about what I have already said and intrique and other sub-plots going on.

I promise to implement you and make your RP experience with Voldar as pleasant and enjoyable as possible, as long as I have your commitment that you will have patience(as RL gets in the way of everyone), that you will try to post at least every other day, if not once a day. I however rarely post on the weekends. Those are days that I try to energize my batteries, work on other materials, and on Sunday I devote to God, or at least try to; just being honest.

Anyway I think I am rambling now, and besides I think you all have the point now.  If you have any questions please PM me or email; which ever best suits you, or Kareesh, my co-mod.  Thank you.
Fallen
Fatal Rose
Approved Character

Elf, Coor'hem

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2007, 02:19:09 PM »

Hello. I would like to join your little adventure, and participate in it as it grows and develops. I'd prefer to play on Voldar's side, but if you'd find it more suitable, Nyermersys is fine. Thanks.

If madness was a murder... I'd be a killing spree

Fallen
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2007, 03:26:38 PM »

Hey Fallen! Capher doesn't choose your city for you, so if you want Voldar, you get Voldar. ;)  Read the backstory, decide which side you're on, post your CD in the appropriate thread, and enter by the right gate. I suppose if you want to be on Voldar's side, you should enter by the main gate. Have I missed anything out? Oh yes, and keep an eye on the weather and time. You don't want to be posting about a sunny day when the weather is really cold and wintry, which is the current weather in Voldar. That's it, I think. Hope nobody minded me posting instead of Capher; I was a bit bored. :)

Fallen
Fatal Rose
Approved Character

Elf, Coor'hem

« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »

Yes, things do get boring at 2:30 in the morning. lol.

Thank you, Alassiel, for the info. I've read up on the backstory, and I've read through several pages of postage in various threads. Thanks once again, look forward to playing with you all.

Fallen
Alassiel Telrúnya
Temperamental Bard
Approved Character

Elf, Ak’váth’rhím / Injerín

« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »

It's 7.40am in England, actually. And in Singapore, it would be 2.40pm. :P But since Santharia has many Americans, I'll make allowances. :P

Fallen
Fatal Rose
Approved Character

Elf, Coor'hem

« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2007, 03:45:53 PM »

Gah, I should've known. Why would someone besides me be on at 2:30 a.m. on a weekend. lol. But I have an excuse.

Anyways, thanks for the info!

Fallen
Weivóc'Neán
Forsaken
Approved Character

Elf, Eophyrhim

« Reply #144 on: April 24, 2007, 01:23:02 AM »

I wish to join. You can contact me by emailing me at:

wisher_of_death123yahoo.com
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 01:23:22 AM by Weivóc'Neán » Logged

RP'ing: Speech Thoughts
A link to my CD: Weivóc'Neán

May this bless all who read it with what it holds:

Sé ilian thelduin onr líf un mor'ranr thelduin onr freohr.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2007, 11:14:05 PM »

Hi Weivoc'Nean;

I am happy that you would like to join our little story, however before you join you must follow certain rules.
!. Read the backstory and there is a "third side" is you are interested in what that entails, then PM me.
2. You must decide what side you wish to be on and then post it in the appropriate OOC: either Voldar's or Nyermersys's
3. You then post your complete CD in the appropriate thread.
4. Read the Rules...very important.
5. After I have read your CD, know what side you wish to be on, then I will try and implement you into the story.
6. Then after you recieve approval, you enter in a gate to whichever cities side you have decided to join.

There are other things but we can discuss them after you have properly joined. Ok?

Any questions, PM either me or Kareesh, the co-mod.  Thanks.
Altario Shialt-eck-Gorrin
Adventurer
Admin

Human, Remusian

« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2007, 03:15:48 AM »

Hello.  I'm newly titled and am looking for a place to start.  I have read the backstory, and I would like permission to join on Voldar's side.

Favorite Cartoon Quotes
"It was a dark and stormy night."  - Snoopy
"Ack!" - Bill the Cat
"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." - President Bill Clinton

My Character can be viewed @Angelina Jolie's house.  But knock first, in case I'm in my underwear.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2007, 11:45:25 PM »

I have already answered you Altario and welcome.
Khel
Unbound Rogue
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2007, 09:57:16 AM »

I'd like to join please!

I read the backstory and would like to play on Nyermersys/Lycheus's side. I'll post my CD in the other thread too.  =)

..tell me your heart doesn't race for a hurricane or a burning building. -asw
Your pal, Khel
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2007, 10:47:49 PM »

Welcome Khel.

After you posted your CD, then enter in at Zocharris gate (probably spelled it wrong) but you get the idea.

Then just follow the flow until I can think of a way to get you involved.  Also it would do you good to read Nyer's recents thread posts to help you understand where everything and everyone stands.

Please also take a look at the time, weather and day as that should influence you posts.

Other than that read the rules

Oh, there is a third option, if you wish to know about it PM me and I will tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]