Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Joining the Adventure  (Read 30918 times)
Délmiés Avádrié
Wandering Enchantress
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim/ Ylfferhim

« Reply #150 on: May 17, 2007, 07:00:24 AM »

Hello, I'd like to join. This sounds very interesting. Sry, I already posted my CD >.< Hate it when that happens. Anyways, I want to join on the Voldar's side. And, my CD is already in the CD forum. Thanks!!

Cheerio ^_^
Delmies Avadrie

Practice makes perfect. No one's perfect. So why practice??
Speech
Thought
Khel
Unbound Rogue
Approved Character

Human, Eyelian

« Reply #151 on: May 17, 2007, 11:48:23 AM »

I hope I'm not mistaken in thinking "Browinday,Changing Winds,Cold Northeast Winds,Snowstorm,Guardorans" thats the information I needed =D

Anyway, thank you!

..tell me your heart doesn't race for a hurricane or a burning building. -asw
Your pal, Khel
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2007, 01:05:07 AM »

@Delmies- welcome, read the rules, post accordingly and enter in at the main gate when you are ready.

@Khel, yep, you got it and if you check the Towncriers thread you will see how many bells it is, which is 21 at the moment.
Rainier
Shadow Ranger
Approved Character

Elf, Tiraelhon/ Eophyrhim

« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2007, 11:05:36 AM »

Hello I would like to join I've read most of the story and it sounds really interesting.

The sword is a weapon for killing...the art of the sword...is the art of killing.  No matter what fancy words..you use...or what titles you put to it...that is the only truth  -Rurouni Kenshin  Raniers CD
Kareesh Valendar
Hatred's Fury
CD Mod

Elf, Arthyron

Homepage
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2007, 01:13:00 AM »

Well, right now, Rainier, we're in the process of trying to get everything back together. First we need to concentrate on the ones who were already playing, but if some of them don't return, then I'll keep you in mind. Alright?

Roslynn Chadwick
Stammering Belle
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2008, 11:33:00 PM »

I'd really like to join. Sorry for jumping the gun with posting my info and CD, etc. I wasnt aware that there was a joining thread ^_^;

A fool may ask more than
any wise man can ever answer.
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2008, 11:45:52 PM »

Hello there Roslynn again;

Well, there was one other very important thing you must do and that is read the backstory and then try and read the most recent threads of whatever city you have decided to join so that you have an idea of what is going on; who is where, what their situation is...etc etc.

Then if you could in a paragraph or two explain how your character would like to fit into the storyline or how she could be implented into it, it will help me and my co-mods tremendously as then we ourselves do not have to figure it out and it would show us that you have read the "Back Story" and the threads and have a good grasp of what is going on and how your character would fit in.

If you would please do all of that then myself and my co-mods will discuss it and get back to you as quickly as possible; usually within a day or two.

In the meantime I also suggest you look at the weather and time thread so that you can describe yourself dressed appropriately for the conditions.

Thanks for you interest and I hope to RP with you soon.
Roslynn Chadwick
Stammering Belle
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2008, 12:43:38 AM »

Well, Roslynn doesn't really have anywhere that she belongs now, choosing at the moment to just travel until she finds a place where she can settle down. In Voldar she'd look for a place to work, or perhaps just do odd jobs until she's saved enough to make a place for herself in the city. She doesn't have a lot of experience in really any kind of occupation except for farming. Maybe she could spend awhile saving up money to beginning the process of starting her own farm and eventually open a produce store for the crops she grows, along with trading the large majority of them. I'm not sure, perhaps that a little too far fetched?

But for the near future, any job that she can get would be fine for her. Something for her to start towards saving up money. A servant, maid, assistance at a store, etc. She is defiantly not a fighter or warrior of any kind so she wouldn't be of much assistance in battle, except for maybe to help nurse the wounded or something like that. I guess mainly she would just be another citizen and eventually business owner?

Maybe you could offer me a couple more ideas similar to mine, if they arent what youre looking for? Oh, and I would like to be on the side of Voldar, if that wasn't obvious by my wanting to settle there. ^_^

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:02:59 AM by Roslynn Chadwick » Logged

A fool may ask more than
any wise man can ever answer.
Simonne Miller
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »

Hey Roslynn,

I read your CD, and I'll be talking things over with Capher. I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:21 AM]