Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

gfx gfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register    gfx gfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!
Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brok's Rest.(Nyermersis)  (Read 1610 times)
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2007, 07:41:51 PM »

"We have fresh milk, cow or goat's, whichever you prefer? By the way, I do not think I caught your name. It is kind of rude to call one a stranger, do you not think so?" "I think tea will be fine then" Kaldez said, he had missed the last part of what the man said, I thought you would be upstairs all day, as it is your day off, besides?...", said the barman to a woman who had just sat herself down on a stool at the bar "Dia this man here is Arcuthra and the other one's name I have not yet received." "I am sorry, sir how rude of me, my name Kaldez'Yadra, but just Kaldez please, and what may i call you sir?"

Nothing is impossible for impossibility is impossible- Kaldez'Yadra
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2007, 07:29:06 PM »

"Bill," answered Kaldez,"Welcome to Nyermersys, Kaldez. Oh, I forgot we also have fresh juice as well, orange only though as the rest of the supplies have not arrived yet. Probably slowed down by the weather. Would you prefer that instead of tea?" He asked.
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2007, 04:39:31 AM »

"Uh..Yes please BNill, a nice cool glace of orange juice sounds great." I wonder what an orange is???? Kaldez hid an almost questioning look quickly and sat down on a bench off to the side.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »

Bill nodded to Kaldez, gave the order to the kitchen and soon a plate of bacon, eggs and a glass of orange juice was served to Kaldez. "That will be three sans," Bill said as he placed the food and drink down.
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2007, 11:56:29 PM »

Kaldez gave bill the three sans and took his food and drink thanking the man, he went and sat in shaded corner where the firelight bearly reached. He then started to pick at his eggs after devouring his bacon.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2007, 04:24:18 PM »

Bill saw that the inn was almost completely empty so he decided to go and talk with Kaldez. The man intrigued him.

He took a pot of tea, a cup and went over to Kaldez's table. "Hi, mind if I join you?" he asked.
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2007, 02:06:36 AM »

Kaldez watched Bill appraoch out of the corner of his eye with a cup adn a pot of tea, Kaldez silently sighed as the man appraoched but covered it quickly with a cough. "Hi, mind if I join you?" "No i do not Bill, go ahead and have a seat" Maybe i can get some information about whats going on around here through this polite mans conversation.

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2007, 02:57:49 PM »

Bill sat down, poured himself a cup of tea and motioned if Kaldez wanted some. "I am surprised, usually by now this place is filled with hungry men. I suppose the blizzard we had last night has kept most of them at home," he said, friendly like. "So, where are you from and what brings you to our fair city?" Bill asked, still holding the tea pot in the air with one hand and sipping tea from his cup with the other.
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2007, 11:57:48 PM »

Kaldez shook his head when Bill offered him tea What is with these people and there tea??? i find it much to strong to be enjoyed, quit often atleast. "I am surprised, usually by now this place is filled with hungry men. I suppose the blizzard we had last night has kept most of them at home," he said, friendly like. ""So, where are you from and what brings you to our fair city?" Kaldez looked towards the closed door, and around the room, the tavern was oddly empty for a tavern. "I come from Cyahalloi" Kaldez said almomst bitterly thinking of his homeland and the ridicule he had faced after his parents death. "I am here in search of a group of men who passed through here and are possibly still in the area, the only reason i'm in town is because the Blizzard froze my supplies and ruined them."

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2007, 03:54:21 PM »

"Cyahalio, that is quite a fair piece of travellng you have done. I have never personally been there, but once in a while some from that place come through here. If your from there, then this blizzard was probably just a small snowstorm to you," Bill said as he put the pot of tea down and then drank some of his own. He casually looked over the man across from him; thinking. "There have been many a stranger come through and stay in the city lately. What do these men whom you are looking for look like? Perhaps I have seen them or if not then I could put out the word to the other innkeepers of the city and they could have possibly seen them. What do you want these men for anyway?" Bill asked.
Cherri Rowandyn
Elemental Mage
Approved Character

Elf, Quaelhoirhim / Ylfferhim / Sanhorrhim

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2007, 01:10:50 AM »

Dia listened half heartly to the conversations going on about her.  Her mind was lost to the late hours she had kept with Manik and suddenly she realized her appetite was not what it had been earlier.  Looking out through the dust and snow caked windows of Brok's, Dia saw that the blizzard had stopped and the sun was bright.  Deciding that she would benefit from a little crisp air, Dia slid slightly from the stool and nodded at Bill and the other man occupying the bar stool beside the newly vacated one.

She parted quickly from Brok's and stepped into the streets of Nyer.

Cherri Rowandyn
Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2007, 01:13:24 AM »

"Cyahalio, that is quite a fair piece of travellng you have done. I have never personally been there, but once in a while some from that place come through here. If your from there, then this blizzard was probably just a small snowstorm to you," Yes it was, it was actually kind of nice to be in the snow again." There have been many a stranger come through and stay in the city lately. What do these men whom you are looking for look like? Perhaps I have seen them or if not then I could put out the word to the other innkeepers of the city and they could have possibly seen them. What do you want these men for anyway?" Kaldez looked down at the table his eyes grew dark shaded and far away. "I do not know what they look like, i have followed them by tracks, bodies, and other misdeads, the trail they leave is quit blatant, I am hunting them, i hope it can partially fill the gap they mad ein my heart, and for all the people they have left behind dead, among those dead, and the first i knew of are my parents." Kaldez looked up his eyes now fevirish and burning with rage as he looked at the man his thoughts strayed to his nightmares of being chased, being maimed, of seeing his parents once again laying there, of his mother, left for dead, ravaged, his father laying dead in yhe remains of his old home. I will avenge you! and all those they have killed since, and those before! For those that lived through those horrid ordeals, those they left with little else! i will purge them from this world and scoure them form my dreams! once and for all! THEY WILL PAY!

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2007, 04:14:02 PM »

Bill listened to Kaldez and could hear as well as feel the man's pain. "I am truely sorry. But...but I am a bit curious, how can you track someone or someone's, whom you have never seen? I know you said you are following them by their tracks and their killings, but there are many groups of Merc's, I am assuming that they are Merc's, I could be wrong though, that kill and move on. They really are not the problem, it is the one's who hire them; minor nobles who want something or another, usually money or land who hire the bad ones. I have come across many a Merc who were cut of a good cloth, if you know what I mean?" Bill asked.
Kaldez’Yadra
The Searcher
Approved Character

Human, Kasumarii

« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2007, 11:44:38 PM »

I am truely sorry. But...but I am a bit curious, how can you track someone or someone's, whom you have never seen? I know you said you are following them by their tracks and their killings, but there are many groups of Merc's, I am assuming that they are Merc's, I could be wrong though, that kill and move on. They really are not the problem, it is the one's who hire them; minor nobles who want something or another, usually money or land who hire the bad ones. I have come across many a Merc who were cut of a good cloth, if you know what I mean?" the feverish light in Kaldez's eyes died out as Bill spoke, it truly had not been an easy task, and he was absoluteley sure it was the correct trail. "It has not been easy, i started out only knowing they were not from Cyahalloi, but when i reached a town to inquire about them, i found out more, you see my family did not live in a city, we were once part of a nomadic group, and still were, but we lived apart form them, there would be no reason to kill my family, except for the pleasure, the men were numerous, they burned my home, evrything in it. When i reached town i inquired about vagabonds and bandits in the area, and any rumor of there misdeeds, i found out there was only one group the was noticible by size, hence i followed the trail of what direction they head, slowly i tracked them, sometimes by what they left, othertimes by news of large groups like them comign in form the correct direction, and sometimes from what they did in the city, whether misdeeds or simply saying to much drunk, i slowly followed them till they crossed to Sarvonia, when i got here myself i carefully interogated the captain, and since i have continued to fgollow in the same way, i have been arround the city listening and nearby towns, from what i understand they have not left, yet."

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[Today at 10:17:46 AM]

[Today at 09:47:13 AM]

[Today at 09:34:11 AM]

[Today at 09:29:39 AM]

[Today at 09:11:09 AM]

[Today at 09:01:43 AM]

[Today at 06:53:32 AM]