Welcome Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

gfxgfx Home Forum Help Search Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Embed Maximize

Newbies, read these!

Character Creation
FAQs
Restrictions

Main Site
Portraits
Rules
Story Creation
Racial Crossbreeding
Magic

Contact
Tips and Tricks
IRC Chat
Measures Converter
Elven Aging Calculator
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OOC-Nyermersis  (Read 86411 times)
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« on: January 29, 2006, 01:25:23 AM »

This will be where all the players for Nyermersis can post their OOC questions.

Capher.

Edited by: Capher at: 1/28/06 17:35
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 02:20:23 AM »

Festrath as you can tell if you read my reply to your audition. You have become the Admirial of Nyermersis's navy.

@Nel'iva'rine- I have already seen your RPing in other characters and I liked it. However if you wish to send to my ezbox an audition then the scene will be this:  You are about to ambush squad of light calvary which are camped on top of a hill with guards watching.  It is a very defensible postition.  Show me with detail and dialogue how you would control your troops to attack that calvary.

@ All RP Players and this is most important.  We need players. If you know of someone, especially your friends, who want to play, maybe under your command, then please send them our way.  We need an Earl, we need a General, We need alot of RP players for Nyermersis.  I think Voldar will have enough to start the game, but Nyer is very short on players.  I wish to start playing the game starting next Monday, so we have a few days to gather as many players as we can get.  Get to work those of you who are already signed up.  Gather your friends and lets see if we cannot have some Fun!!

Capher.

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 12:34:23 PM »

expect a message by tonight!;)  

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 01:01:23 AM »

Got it, sent a reply back already.  Now gather your friends to play with you.  It is always more fun to play with your friends.  We need more players or else I am going to be doing alot of Role Playing.  Which I would not mind if I had the comp time, but my time is limited.  And to thoughtfully reply to every player, with detail and good dialogue takes time.  But if push comes to shove, I will do so.  The game officially begins Monday around 8AM CST.  The weather and time will be the same for both cities.

Capher.

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 11:32:23 AM »

I called the ghost the come and will call some of my non santh friends to make some chars.

-Ne'iav'rine-

She is suddenly a whirlwind of graceful death. Where there was once a steel monolith, there is now an eruption of violence and wrath. Her singing blades rend the stale air with their battle cries, as sirens they call to those who dare stand before her. Her blood is molten hate, and it churns in her veins like the rage of the gods. There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is only salvation through shed blood. Fountains of sand meet her every movement, dance beside her as a partner to her power. Ne'iav'rine's prowess seems almost supernatural; as if even the earth applauded her ability with a display of divine preportions.

-Ne'iav'rine
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 01:08:23 AM »

Ok, I have started the story.  I am hoping that someone from Nyer, will play the guard, as an NPC, and let Lycheus into the city. I will give it one day, if no one answers then I will play the guard myself.

Capher.

Manik Targin
Guard of Nyermersys
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 12:13:23 AM »

Hey Capher,
I'll do it, how about I assume Manik has already talked to Melfus, and it is his first day?

I'm just going to go make myself some eggs for breakfast then Im on it.

Manik Targin

Edited by: Manik Targin at: 2/6/06 4:23 pm

Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 02:58:23 AM »

Great Manik, and thanks...

Capher.

Manik Targin
Guard of Nyermersys
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 06:39:23 AM »

I hope that suits, I wasn't sure if you still wanted us to call it Thevelin since all the thread names read Nyermersys.  

Manik Targin

Neiavrine
Sinister Beauty
Approved Character

Orc, Chyrakisth

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 10:37:23 AM »

How would you like me to integrate Ne'iav'rine to the post she shall recieve? Would you like me to just enter the city by the normal means?

My thoughts would be that she takes out some official, for a job, and is recruited from the jails for her abilities as a warrior and ambusher.

This would mean that either she is in a cell right now, or i could start out with her taking out somebody for a job. I would like it if you could give me a viable target, if you like this scenario, so that I don't kill off somebody you would like to use later on.

-Ne'iav'rine-

-Ne'iav'rine
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »

@Manik Your post was very good as usual, full of detail, except you left out that it was raining.

@Neiavrine, Just follow Lycheus's post.  This is what is going to happen; Lycheus will tell the Earl what happened at Voldar.  The Earl will become outraged and send for his General.  He speaks to the General and then the General recommends you and your squad of mercs and sends you off on a mission.  Now I was hoping somone would step up and be the Earl. as well as someone being the General.  If no one steps up then I will be both of them.  So just be a bit patient Neiavrine.  If you wish to be in a jail cell, and the General recruits you and your men that is ok with me.  Something like the "dirty dozen" movie.   Or you and your men could be in the barracks, or training and then he sends for you.  Either way works for me, just tell me how you want to play it, so that if I end up playing the Earl and the General I know what to do.

Capher.

Kain Cristar
Divine Aspect
Approved Character

Elf, Co'orhem Kayrrhem

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 11:30:23 AM »

I will play the general, Though I shall not touch the earl. Thats too much for me!

She can already have been on the General's plate, and be training her group, At this point it is Ork, Ghost, and two or three npc's to be controlled by me. If Darien would like, I would love to have him aboard as well!:evil  

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect

You have lived a life of cruelty and atrocity, you have bathed in the blood of the innocent, you have considered every act of depravity and your corruption knows no bounds. I am the angel of justice, I am the accumulation of all of your sins. Prepare for your redemption.

-Kain Cristar, Divine Aspect
Capher
Cleric
Story Mod

Dragon

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 11:55:23 AM »

Kain, please use the correct account(s) when posting.  I realize now that you and Neiavirine are both of your players creations.  So I am not so confused anymore.  I probably will play the Earl if no one steps up.

Capher.

Manik Targin
Guard of Nyermersys
Approved Character

Human, Erpheronian

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 02:36:23 PM »

Yeah my bad. I realized a while afterwards, but figured it wasnt too much of a mistake that it would affect other posts. As for my reply, I have a real busy day tomorrow, but I will try to get one in. I dont have time now. I'm tired, and I have class in the morning.

One thing I just wanted to comment on. I think it possibly a little over the top with the Neiavrine being pulled out of a cell to command a assault unit. I have no problem with you commanding the unit, but I dont think the cell idea feasible.

Nyermersys has no shortage of men to fight. As well, no shortage of its own assassins/ambush warriors. I remember reading that Nyer has an aggrement with the Kasumarii to trade students, and so is infamous for having the most skilled assassins. So to pull someone out of a jail, and then to assign them command. I just think that a general would be more inclined to assign command to someone he knew atleast.

I realize that your Kain character is being pulled out of a cell for a very similar purpose, but another thing to consider is that this story takes place back in history at some odd time. The northern kingdoms are probably still at skirmishes with orcish tribes. So as i understand your character looks just like an elf but with some distinguishing orcish features. I think your biggest in, is with letting people think you are an elf from far away.

I think both Nev and Ork are goign to take some creativity. But I have read both of you RP and you are both excellent. I have faith, and am really looking forward to RPing with both of you. I apologize if that seemed like a mad rant, I need sleep.

Manik Targin

Edited by: Manik Targin at: 2/7/06 7:05 am

Rvahr the Hunter
Hunter in Darkness
Approved Character

Human, Phthia R'mart Eyelian

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 05:09:23 PM »

The general of Nyermersis is not going to take Ne'iav'rine from a jail cell. Instead he has heard of her prowess as a merc warrior and knows that she is a very capable commander, and also knows that she is in town looking for a job. So he hires her. For Ork... He mets up with Ne'iav'rine earlier.

I know where you're hiding, I may have no eyes, but you reek of fear. You are a stain upon my senses. I can feel you shiver against the cold, I can hear your breath escape your lips, and I can taste the sweat on your brow. With that in mind, you have reason to be deathly afraid.

-R'vahr the Hunter

There is a flavor to life, and I intend to taste it deeply.

-R'vahr, The Hunter in Darkness
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Recent Posts
[February 10, 2022, 09:09:05 PM]

[February 10, 2022, 09:07:54 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:43 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:03:25 PM]

[July 30, 2021, 06:01:01 PM]

[February 12, 2021, 07:16:33 AM]

[December 13, 2020, 12:16:51 AM]